Matt Sturniolo One-Shots☆~

By heartstopper8686

Matt Sturniolo One-Shots No y/n No romance(brothers) Requests open Lots of TW Fake situations ☆★☆★☆★ I will d... More

Runaway
Bloodshot eyes
Party
A/N★
Jealousy
Lier
The note
Perfection
Homophobic
★Requests☆
PTSD
Leave me alone
Spin the bottle
Shattered
Problems
Comments (Short)
★Update☆
Chris and Matt argument
Michael
Sick
Protective Nick
And the doctor said to..
And the doctor said to..Pt.2
Homophobic Pt.2
Car Crash
Lost in thoughts (A/n)
Show me
☆One-Shots Request★

Happy Pill

361 7 16
By heartstopper8686

Info- Matts mental health has gotten worse but he doesn't want to be shown as weak, so he finds a way to stop that.

⚠️DRUGS, PILLS, DEPRESSION, CRYING, SWEARING, SH, BD, ED⚠️
--------------------------------------

Matts POV:
-------------------
Sun floods my room, and birds sing their morning songs. I have a gut feeling that today will suck.

Getting up out of bed, I look in the mirror to check my hair before I go downstairs. A wave of insecurities washed over me.

Fat
Ugly
Gross
Chubby
Disgusting
Ew
Fatty

Tears formed in my eyes as the words crowded my mind. I pull on an oversized hoodie to hide myself. What if that's what my brothers think of me? My heart drops at the thought.

"Morning Matt." Nick says cheerfully.

I mumble a morning back as I take a seat next to Chris, who also sat at the table. Nick places a plate of food in front of me, I say thank you as Nick has put effort into making it.

What are you doing?
Don't eat!
Stop!
Why should you eat?

I snap myself out of my own thoughts and excuse myself for leaving the table.

I lock the bathroom door and slide down it, pulling my knees to my chest. I rest my head into my shaky knees and cry. Just cry.
--------

Chris's POV:
---------------------
Me and Nick exchange confused glances when Matt has left the room.

"He sounded like he was gonna cry." I say, laughter in my tone.

"Yeah.." Nick responded dryly with concern lingering in his voice.

"Nicky, I'm sure he's fine." I reassure him by cupping my hand on his shoulder.
------------------

Third Person POV:
-------------------------------
Matt, the middle one of the Triplets, was crying all his tears out silently so his brothers won't worry about him. The boy whipped his eyes and went to a draw in the corner of his room. Pulling the rusty handle of the draw, he picked out a tube. That transparent orange tube contained white pills, poring out two of the little pills he placed them in his mouth.

The boys' mindset changed as the pills kicked in. Running downstairs with a big smile on his face, he offered to drive his brothers to a fast food place where they could film a car video.
--------------------------------------

Nicks POV:
-------------------
I'm not stupid.

Matt has been acting strange since I posted a group selfie. I noticed the unkind comments and sometimes death threats to Matt. I know he has seen them. Why else would he be acting like this?

"Sorry, Matt. I'm not feeling great so I might stay here. How about you and Chris go out and grab some food, I don't mind what!" I lie.

I need to get to the bottom of this.

"Awh! Oki! Come on, Chris!" He says, joyfully pulling Chris up off the couch.

Once they have completely left, I head up to Matts room.

I look around his bed, and I notice blood stains on his sheets.

It's fine probably just an accident, right? I tell myself until my thoughts change immediately when I enter the bathroom.

"Matt.." I say, dropping to my knees, see the blood-soaked razor blade.

That's no accident.

I place my face in my hands and cry.

Matt wouldn't take it this far?

Why didn't he tell me?

How long has this been going on for?

Is there anything else?

Breathe

Breathe

Breathe

I realise that the air in this room is getting tighter as my cries turn into sobs.

I finally stop crying, perfect timing to as Matt and Chris enter the house. I wipe my eyes so I look the same as I did when they left.

Suddenly, I hear shouting, I rush downstairs to see all the commotion.

"You fucking asshole! Why do you have to be so annoying?" Chris snaps at Matt pointing his phone at him.

"I'm sorry!" Matt wines back.

"That's not fucking good enough! You embarrassed me in front of EVERYONE! Just.. leave me the fuck alone." Chris says bumping into Matt as he leaves the room.

"Matt..?" I ask.

Matt hasn't looked up from the floor, his innocent body is shaking and tears drop to the floor of the kitchen.

"Sorry if I am making your life miserable.. I didn't mean too." He mutters.

"Matt. You haven't done anything wrong. You are perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, Chris will get over it. I love you so much Matt and so does Chris even if he isn't showing it now he does I swear," I say.

My arms stretch out giving Matt the choice to except my embrace. And he does. I hold him tight before continuing.

"I have noticed that you have been eating less and are wearing hoodies. I know about the self harm Matt. Please tell me, I love you so much and I don't want you hurting yourself. All the comments are fake people who are bored or suffering themselves." I finish as a tear falls down my cheek.

Matt doesn't say anything but crie into my chest. I tell him it's okay even though there is a long way till recovery.

"I love you Nicky." He says quietly.
--------------------------------------
I hate this sm but oh well I need to post. Idk wtf is wrong with me atm, I'm a horrible person. Sorry for bad grammar or incorrect information I'm not focused rn. Love you so much.

Feel free to leave any requests🤍

-908 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 238 16
one shots for all you matt girls matt sturniolo x reader
28.5K 211 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Matt didn't like the idea of him and his brothers going to boarding school until he makes friends, goes to parties, and meets Amelia...
209K 4.6K 33
▌ 愚か者の金 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ❛ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❜ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃 ✩ ❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, ...