Forbidden love

Por Not_Grace82

Y/n's life continues after the tragic event which lead her to her passion of law. She's ended up in NYU to st... Más

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 21

276 12 2
Por Not_Grace82

Y/n PoV

Are you free?

I've got a 30 minutes of my lesson left
But I will be after

Okay :)

I go to our nearest Chinese takeout grabbing Lizzie's favourite and chicken chow-main for me. Getting back 10 minutes before her class ends setting it up on her desk sitting on her couch until she comes in.

My head snaps to the door has the handle shakes signalling someone's trying to come in has I locked it to prevent other professors wondering in.

I jump up hiding behind the wall deciding to scare her has she walks in closing and locking the door behind her.

"Boo!"I shout wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her off the ground.

"OH MY GOD, DON'T DO THAT"she screams back stepping back against the wall taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry beautiful" I say taking a hand in hers kissing the back of it, walking away before I get killed.

"How'd you get in"she asks sitting next to me.
"Hair pin"I say pulling it back out my hair, she takes it in her hand looking at it.

"That actually works?"she questions tilting my head to put in back in.
"Yep"I smirk.

"When did you learn that?"she asks.
"It's a family thing, we learnt to get out of anything"I answer, cop handcuffs or handcuffs period, restraints, grips.

"Ah okay, what like"
"Mhm handcuffs, any type of restraints, human holds"I list. She looks like she wants to push but doesn't cuddling up to me.

"Is that Chinese takeout?"she asks sitting up again going over to her desk.
"Yep your favourite"she picks it up with an open mouthed,shocked expression.

"You remembered?"she asks picking up the other container which is mine.
"Hey! That's mine don't touch and yes of course I remembered"I say taking the container out her hand with a faked pissed expression.

"That's really kind of you. Thank you"she says pecking my lips before digging in mixing some of mine with hers.

"I'm stuffed"she says placing her hand on her stomach leaning backwards in her chair.
"Yeah me too"I groan leaning on the wall has I migrated to the floor to eat.

"I've got you next don't I"she says pushing her glasses to the top of her head.

"Yep" I smile deciding to lay down like a starfish instead.
"Are you comfy down there"she admires.

"I am." I groan as the bell sounds off had I just became comfy covering my face with my hands had I internally sigh.

"Don't be huffing, you've got me dear"she says collecting her bag, placing it on her shoulder offering me a help up.

"Yes!" I cheer taking her hand to get me up.
"Wait before we leave"she says turning my body around pushing me against door to give me a passionate kiss. I smile too much that it breaks the kiss but no one complains and I walk out first Lizzie hot on my feet behind me, her heels clacking with every step.

I take a look behind me seeing her gaze snap up to my face, has I was swaying my hips on purpose. She shakes her head walking into the class, us being the last ones in.

"Okay attention come on"she shouts over the loud class has the students move to take there original seats.

"Thank you, now legislation in a businesses"she announces writing on the chalk board.

"Firstly what's legislation..."I zone out what she says just admiring her talk passionately about law, the passion coming from the people she's helped, the hours she's dedicated to study law and her defendants.

She moves to rest against the desk, her legs crossing over each other has her arms go behind her to keep her body up.

"Miss l/n please pay attention, I asked you a question. Don't make me keep you behind"she quirks, I roll my eyes with a huff but sitting up straighter to listen has "ooo" fill the room that gets stopped with a glare.

"Stay behind class, lose the attitude"she says quirking an eyebrow to see if I push further but I don't, something about her dominant side turns me on but it definitely the time to touch that subject.

For the rest of the class I listen and write my notes down, getting picked on to answer the questions has a consequence.

Has the bell goes the student go out of the class leaving me and Liz alone.

"Yes professor"I ask going over to the door closing it and locking it before going to her desk sitting in front of her on it pushing her chair back with my foot placing some distance in between us.

"I want you to lose that attitude of yours"she says crossing her legs over slowly trying to hide the reaction.

"What attitude?" I question leaning back on the desk acting stupid trying to get her more riled up.
"Don't act stupid, it doesn't work"she says rolling her chair forward to spread my legs open with her hands sitting in between my legs.

"I'm not, that's wrong of you to assume that I'm lying"I push, she clenches her jaw deciding to move away to her computer.

"Alright in that case then, I'll see you later"she says occupying herself with an email.
"What?"

"What?"she copies acting dumb.
"Was that all professor"I ask jumping off the desk going to stand behind her massaging at her shoulders, her tense shoulders melting at my touch has I leave feather like kisses along her neck.

"Y-yes"she stutters, never got her to do that before, to lose her composure but she doesn't ever let it go down all the way.
"We'll see you later, our road?"I double check has we talked about it this morning to go back to hers.

"Yes"she replies finally giving me attention to give me a kiss on the cheek.
"Good, well have fun miss"I smirk going to the door leaving with wink.

"Hey Scarlett"I say walking past Miss Hahns room to go to the canteen and get a drink.
"Y/n"she says trying to hide her laugh at what I just caught her doing. I put my arm in hook allowing her to latch on which she does walking with a laugh.

"What was you doing"

"I asked first"
"First the worst,seconds the best"

"You know what I was doing"she gives in, I put on my best shocked face with a hand on my heart.

"Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, oh my god! You do it in her classroom"I whisper shout pulling our drinks out the fridge and placing it in front of the lunch lady.

"Thank you"I say to her, taking back the drinks after giving her the money.
"No, we haven't done it yet. We're taking it slow"she says tugging me out the canteen to go to our library seat.

"Okay that's fair enough, have you told her about me and Lizzie"I ask.

"Oh no, that's your guys jobs"she laughs sitting down at our seat at the back of the library, not much people visit so we can be a little louder without annoying much people.

"Thank you"

"Who's job?"Kathryn says walking up with physics books in her arms, her tote bag rested on her other shoulder. She's wearing a red silk button up shirt with a decent amount of buttons undone revealing a layered gold necklace. Black suit pants with black leather boots.

"Mind if I join girls"she asks, Scarlett nods straight away moving up against the wall to let her squeeze in which she does with a grateful smile.

"So what's happening"she ask placing her books down on the table seeing her hand disappear under the table, Scarlett face turning a shy red.

"Just thinking about getting a job"I say,keeping to the job theme she heard earlier.
"What has?"she questions.

"I'm thinking what's the word..."
"Barista"Lizzie finishes leaning over the top of my seat.

"That"
"How do you know we were talking about that?"Kathryn asks seeming confused has she just came here. I look at Scarlett wondering how they both knew we were here but she doesn't seem to care looking at Miss Hahn.

"She was talking about it in my class and I gave her a suggestion that I worked at"she lies, she points the seat next to me and I nod shuffling up to the wall like Scarlett did has she slips in.

"Ah okay what did you suggest?"she pushes leaning back against the seat instead of leaning over.

"La Colombe coffee, nice place"she says, that's where I got us the coffee this morning.
"It is"she agrees, I feel Lizzie's hand work its way to my thigh rubbing her thumb innocently over the fabric of my jeans.

"Guess I found my place"i shrug, "What are you two doing here"I question being confused from the start.

"We work here honey"Lizzie laughs earning a giggle from Kathryn who nods agreeing. I roll my eyes again shaking my head has she knows that's not what I mean.

I find it so weird sitting here knowing that we're both seeing the professor next to us but they don't know about each other, well Lizzie knows about Kathryn but Kathryn should have no clue.

"What did I say about that attitude Miss l/n"she smirks. She just joked about what I said! Her attitude!

"Miss l/n has attitude never. Straight A student right there"Kathryn gasps like it's breaking news.

"Exaggeration Miss Hahn I'm telling you"I say trying to get some mercy from her.
"Don't fall for it"

"Wow uncalled for miss Olsen"I say earning myself a hard squeeze to my thigh which shuts me up real quick.
"No it isn't."

"Rude"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 32.1K 42
She's a Professor. She has a wife. She knows its wrong. She just cant help herself.
447K 21.6K 61
Y/N meets Elizabeth Olsen in her first week at NYU and instantly becomes enamored by the girl. While Lizzie studies acting, Y/N studies music composi...
22.8K 587 7
Enemies. That was what you were. She was an Avenger, you were a criminal. You should hate her, she should hate you. So why do you love the feeling of...
1M 29K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...