# ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜- ๐’๐”๐†...

By M2touchyy

โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but t... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ใƒŸโ˜…
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒโฃ๏ธŽ
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ #๐Ÿ

๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

1.8K 68 53
By M2touchyy

(can yall stop silent reading 💔)

SATURDAY
OCTOBER 29TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:57PM

LEILANI walked inside notti and dd's apartment immediately being greeted by her bestfriend—"lani lani." notti said quickly getting off the couch and hugging the girl. "hey ethan, we ain't seen eachother in a hot minute." leilani said disappointedly as notti nodded.

"mann." notti said agreeing as he grabbed his car keys—"cmon." notti said as him and leilani left the house—soon as they got in the car notti cut the radio on and the two started dancing to the music—"so tell me whatchu wanna do." leilani said as her and notti rapped to the song.

"bow bow bow." leilani said to notti as he did move looks dance—"smokin all deads!" notti yelled throwing up oy as he rapped along before they then stopped at a red light.

leilani and notti started laughing as the song slowly ended—they definitely missed the times when they would hangout everyday. they would never go home.

and the group usually wondered where they were—whenever notti was gone so was leilani, and whenever leilani was gone so was notti. they just never left each others side. but now since they're older and leilani has a child, they often never really find the time to hang out. so now that they have the time—they're gonna make it last.

"ight where we goin." notti asked as the light turned green—"we can go to the mall and buy a pair of matching shoes." leilani said notti nodded quickly. one thing about leilani and notti was that they loved their shoes—they already had about 3 pairs they bought together last summer before leilani got pregnant.

"we ain't buy matching shoes ina minute." notti said as leilani nodded—he then made his way to the mall before leilani played one of his song. soon as the song played leilani looked at notti with a devious smirk on her face as he shook his head. "yo ddot just move." leilani said as notti quickly rapped to the song.

"nigga stay in the T's don't come ta my block." notti rapped along as leilani hyped him up—"yeaa!" leilani said as he continued. "if he jack doa ima add a k." notti said as leilani cheered him on. "told ma ooter to slide came right away."

"got a .9 on ma side so pray today." notti rapped—and leilani just watched him while shaking her head. she always admired when notti rapped, it was his passion and everybody knew that—and it definitely helped that he was good at it. everytime notti rapped the words just came out so effortlessly.

eventually the song ended as leilani clapped at the end—"you really devoured." leilani said as notti smiled at her. he then parked before turning the car off. "my biggest hype man." notti said dabbing up leilani as they got out the car.

they then headed into the mall going straight to their destination—leilani and notti entered foot locker as they started examining the different shoes. "what color should we pick?" leilani asked her bestfriend as notti examined the different pairs of 4's.

"ion know, but im definitely getting a pair of these." notti said holding up two different pairs of jordan 4's. leilani walked over to the boy as she examined the red ones—"these cute." leilani said lifting the shoe up as notti nodded.

"should we do gray or red?" leilani asked as notti hummed—"red." he said as leilani quickly nodded. notti just read her mind sometimes.

the two then went in line to pay for the shoes before leaving—"bag secured." leilani said posing as notti laughed. leilani and notti kept walking until leilani saw a tattoo shop in the corner of her eye—"notti." leilani said as notti turned his head to his bestfriend.

"it might seem crazy what i'm about to say.." leilani said pausing before she pointed to the shop—"can we get matching tattoos.." leilani said sucking in her lips as notti looked at her. "fuck it let's do it." notti said as leilani clapped loudly.

notti already had a couple of tattoos, but leilani had zero. and she had been thinking about getting one for a while—so it was a coincidence that she just happened to spot a tattoo shop.

the two then went in before going to the front desk—"whatchu tryna get?" notti asked looking at leilani as she thought for a second. "i wanna get keimeir's name." leilani said as notti nodded.

"and for the matching one?" notti asked as she looked at her wrist. "i can get ill keep you safe." leilani said before she grabbed notti's wrist and pictured out with her hand.

"and you get i'll keep you wild." leilani said as notti slowly nodded—it was the perfect tattoo because it represented their friendship, and it represented them. leilani and notti always did something fun when they were together—nobody couldn't tell them anything.

"bet it." notti said as they quickly paid before going to the back to get the tattoos—around an hour later, the two walked out of the tattoo shop examining their new tattoos.

"these mad pain." notti said holding his wrist up next to leilani's as she grabbed her phone and took a picture. she got keimeir's name in red on the back of her ear, and her matching tattoo on her wrist.

"i'm in love." leilani said as she rubbed over the red keimeir tattoo—she had notti take a picture for her because she couldn't see it. "what should we do now." notti said in a thinking like pose as leilani looked around. "should i get a piercing?" leilani asked notti with a small smirk as he nodded.

"what piercin?" notti asked as leilani thought for a second, she already had both sides of her nose pierced so that was out of the way. and she already had both sides of her ears pierced, now that was left was something she'd been thinking about for a while.

"back dermals." leilani said clapping as notti tilted his head confused—"what the fuck is a back dermal?" notti asked as leilani laughed. "i'll show you a picture, but for now cmon." leilani's aid excitedly as she pushed him to the piercing shop.

40 MINUTES LATER
(ion feel like writing allat)

notti and leilani pulled up to leilani's home before getting out the car—"how long you stayin?" leilani asked her bestfriend while unlocking the front door as he shrugged.

"i wanna see keimeir, ion wanna see you and ddot flirt." notti said fake throwing up as leilani laughed—"we do not flirt." leilani said rolling her eyes as notti looked at her like she was dumb. the two then walked inside the house seeing keimeir and ddot in the living room.

"kj" notti said excitedly as he handed the bags to leilani before going over to the baby—"well damn." leilani said as she came closer before siting the bags onto the couch besides ddot.

"they yours." notti said shrugging as he picked up the smiling keimeir—"where y'all go?" ddot asked looking at his bestfriend and leilani as she sat down next to him. "the mall." leilani said as he rolled his eyes. "and y'all ain't invite me? or kj?" ddot said as notti mugged him.

"why would we invite ya grumpy ass." notti said as leilani laughed loudly—"don't be cussin infront of my son, and i'm not grumpy." ddot  with a stank face as leilani and notti both looked at him with the same face.

"who you tryna convince?" leilani said as notti laughed—she then scooted closer to ddot before she lifted some of her hair up showing him the tattoo.

ddot looked closely before seeing the bold red behind leilani's ear. and he read the word keimeir in cursive. "that's painnn." ddot said as leilani nodded putting her hair down.

"now i gotta get one." ddot said—"ima get mine ona opposite side of yours." ddot said as leilani laughed. "he wanna be me so bad." leilani said to notti as she pointed at ddot—but ddot quickly mugged the girl before smacking his lips.

"nobody wanna be you, if anything you a mini me." ddot said proudly as leilani shook her head quickly—"you wish." she said before she held her wrist up. "cmere notti." leilani said as notti come closer before holding his wrist out. leilani then held her wrist next to his so ddot could see their matching tattoos.

"yall dayroom." ddot said smacking his lips as leilani and notti both rolled their eyes—"i think he mad." notti said as leilani nodded quickly. "ain't nobody mad." ddot said defensively as leilani and notti looked at eachother while tilting their heads.

"yea ight." notti said before he slowly sat keimeir onto the couch in between leilani and ddot—"ima see yall later, dd keep calling me." notti said as the two nodded. "bye e." leilani said as she hugged the boy before he dabbed up ddot. notti then quickly left the house as it was now just the three of them.

"so how about a movie." leilani said with a smile on her face as ddot rolled his eyes before smiling aswell.

"grab the remote."

(an: don't rlly like this chapter but oh well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 2.5K 36
๐–ฅป __ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ใƒžใ‚ญ ใƒžใ‚ญใƒž ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ' ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ__ ๐“ˆ’โ”ˆโ”ˆ ไจป ๐‘ฐ๏ฟฝ...
65.7K 1.5K 35
โ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก after a failed attempt at...
1K 26 8
โŒ– notti osama book, 001. โ˜… the ๐“ญecievable ๐“ปage within.
10.4K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.