𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, STYLE

By Bacvonbitz

- kyle broflovski and tolkien black has been hanging out more than ever, making tiktoks together, hanging o... More

. 1 ><
. 2 ><
. 3 ><
. 4 ><
. 5 ><
. 6 ><
. 7 ><
. 8 ><
. 9 ><
. 10 ><
. 11 ><
. 12 ><
. 13 ><
. 14 ><
. 15 ><
. 16 ><

. 17 ><

248 8 32
By Bacvonbitz

FEBRUARY 14TH, TUESDAY.

kyle opened his eyes immediately, hearing his alarm blasting from his phone.

he felt his heart stop for a moment- the alarm almost always scaring him.

kyle hummed in exhaustion, he sat up and rubbed his eyes to regain clear sight.

he was on the one of the ends of the couch, his back laid against the arm of the couch and he lifted his arms up to stretched softly.

kyle sniffed and looked to see if stan was still asleep.

he was,

the alarm still blaring in the background, he looked down and saw that his phone was still plugged up on the charger.

kyle picked his phone up from the ground and unplugged it. immediately clicking the 'stop' option for the alarm.

he looked at the percentage of his phone, it displaying that it was on 100%— which was good.

he put it on low battery mode and turned it off.

the redhead took another glance at the noirette and furrowed his brows.

   "how'd he even sleep through that.."   kyle muttered softly, his throat and mouth being dry- making his voice come out low, hoarse and cracky.

kyle stood up and walked over to stan- who was resting on the opposite end of the couch.

he shook him lightly to wake him up. which, ended up with stan shifting and moving kyles hand away.

he clicked his tongue and shook him harshly. "dude- we've gotta go to school."

"..we can skip..." stan drowsily said.

kyle sighed and resorting to pulling stan upwards by the arm.

which caused a startled yelp from the other boy.

"what the hell kyle!" he exclaimed as he stumbled to his feet, tiredness seeping through his voice.

  "come on, it's time for school!"

stan groaned childishly and kyle waved him off, too tired to deal with him.

"it's not my fault you aren't a morning person."

both of the boys headed up the stairs, going to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

kyle opened the door and was greeted by his younger brother brushing his teeth.

"morning, kyle and stan." ike mumbled between brushing his teeth.

"morning."
"morning ike."

ike spat in the sink and washed his mouth out, washing his toothbrush off as well.

he walked pass the both of them, going back to his bedroom.

kyle walked in first, searching to see if stan's spare toothbrush was still here.

which it was.

the redhead grabbed his personal toothbrush and gave stan his spare.

stan yawned and stared at kyle- who began to brush his teeth.

"y'know, I've always wondered how you brush your teeth with braces." stan suddenly said, washing his toothbrush off before laying toothpaste on it.

kyle raised an eyebrow. "..like a normal person.. kinda. just some extra things I have to do." he explained- even though it came out as muffled. "I have to use the soft bristles so they can move like.. quickly and stuff without causing damage."

stan nodded and they both sat in silence.

..

both of them were now in kyle's room - getting dressed for the day.

kyle threw stan a shirt and some pants.

which stan took without a question.

kyle chose some black baggy jeans for the both of them and a graphic - T for stan.

kyle thought that would fit stan the most since his bestfriend likes those type of shirts, plus kyle didn't want it anyway.

he didn't even know why he got it in the first place.

kyle gave himself a black shirt with a plain white jacket— which was almost hanging off of his body.

"atleast it's comfortable." he muttered but also silently cursing at how skinny he was.

kyle turned over to see if stan was done - and he was.

stan sat on the bed, scrolling through his phone that he brung from downstairs. his eyes were fixated on the screen, there was also a video he was watching which displayed a pink background and some words on it.

kyle furrowed his brows and walked up to his best friend, somehow being nosier than ever.

"what are you watching?" he questioned and stan scrolled as fast as he could and turned his phone off.

stan placed his phone in his pocket. "nothing.."

the freckled-faced boy squinted for a moment in confusion. "okay..."

..

the two of them ate cereal and spoke a bit.

ike came downstairs, though still in his pajamas, kyle raises his eyebrow. "why aren't you dressed for school..?"

"I don't have it today."

"are you lying?"

  "..no."

kyle furrows his brows now. "okay, if mom and dad get mad then don't blame me dude."

"they're not though, 'cause I'm not lying."

' 7:17 ' the time read on kyle's phone. the first bell rang at 8:25, so they have enough time. they're not that far from the school— a 32 minute walk.

"stan.. let's go." kyle says and stan throws a thumbs up. they both walked to the front door to put on their shoes, grab their backpacks and as well as their gloves.

kyle looked down to see stan's shoes placed neatly next to his and raised his brows.

"that's new.." broflovski muttered, looking over to stare at the other.

kyle was confused, wondering if he put stan's shoes like that since stan had neveri been this proper before. "since when did you place your shoes like this?" he questioned.

"huh?" stan looked over to see what kyle was talking about. "oh."

"uhm.. I just felt like I had too?" stan states, though it ends up sounding like confusion.

kyle stares but shrugs. "kay." he grabs his shoes and puts them on. and stan did the same thing as well.

kyle opened his front door, letting the cold air in which immediately blew in their faces.

"jesus, kyle! why did you do tha- close the door! it's cold!" stan complains as he ties his shoes.

'womp womp.' kyle mutters while waiting for stan.  "hurry up, I'm not trying to be late."

"okay.. nerd." stan says, finally standing up and putting his backpack on.

    kyle's the first to walk out and stan follows close behind. kyle locks the door and they both headed the direction to their school.

"uuhh.. I think we should've skipped today." stan complains.

kyle was confused again. "why? you used to come to school on valentine's day— like.. every year."

"um, yeah. because I was with wendy and she'd flip out if I didn't. but now I have no reason to go anymore." stan replies.

"yeah, well, I'm not trying to mess up my attendance. and I'm sure if you missed another day of school you'd get sent to ISS." kyle smiles playfully.

stan shrugs. "oh well, it's not like my dad will care."

"your mom would."

"shut up."

..

short chapter .

ngl guys, i forgot my ideas4 this book but i will compromise trust.. this'll probably end near chapter 18 - 20, so i apologize for late updates.

i just wanted to give you guys a simple chapter to show that i'm still tryna finish this book !! n when i finish this i have like 3 more books2 write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 166 8
This is a Style (Stan x Kyle) fanfiction if you don't like don't read. Stan's is having his 16th birthday in California, Stan's parents let him invit...
4.2K 145 18
(Updates every week !!) King Kyle was one of the youngest kings that had ever ruled over the Elven Kingdom. He was perceptive, humble, self-confident...
98.8K 3.5K 34
This is a South Park fanfic. Okay, I know this will NEVER happen. But just so you know this is a mixture of Stendy & Style. XOXO
20.5K 494 8
Cartman and Cupid me have been watching Kyle and Stan for a long time. Taking note of the way they act around each other. Asking town residents what...