Untold Ties // Harry Potter U...

Autorstwa thehoneyduke

Two Ilvermorny witches get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent their school in the Triwizard tourna... Więcej

Prologue
Untold Ride // Chapter 1
Untold Lights // Chapter 2
Untold Cries // Chapter 3
Untold Surprise // Chapter 4
Untold Sights // Chapter 5
Untold Blights // Chapter 6
Untold Invites // Chapter 7
Untold Fights // Chapter 8
Untold Dives // Chapter 9
Untold Allies // Chapter 10
Untold Sacrifices // Chapter 11 PT1
Untold Sacrifices // Chapter 11 PT2
Untold Goodbyes // Chapter 12
Untold Ties Epilogue
The Tightening of Ties Prologue
Sorting and Separation // Chapter 1
Quills and Quarrels // Chapter 2
Tryouts and Treats // Chapter 3
Matches and Meetings // Chapter 4
Rules and Romance // Chapter 5
Fight and Flight // Chapter 7
Warnings and Welcomings // Chapter 8
Christmas and Confessions // Chapter 9
Home and Herbology // Chapter 10
Planning and Parties // Chapter 11
Clubs and Cards // Chapter 12
Sneaks and Silence // Chapter 13
Nightmares and Night Flights // Chapter 14
Resistance and Reunion // Chapter 15 PT1
Resistance and Reunion // Chapter 15 PT 2
Accusations and Invitations // Chapter 16
Tightening of Ties Epilogue
Ties Revealed Prologue
New Term Revealed // Chapter 1
Challenges Revealed // Chapter 2
New Teammates Revealed // Chapter 3

A New Inquisitor and A New Instructor // Chapter 6

5 2 0
Autorstwa thehoneyduke

"Nice! Time for the first Dumbledore's Army meeting," Nicole cheered, looking down at the coin that was now spinning in her hand. She tucked the coin back into her pocket and started towards the Room of Requirement. Before she could get very far, newspaper clippings started flying around the halls. Thinking it was one of Fred and George's pranks she happily scooped one of the ground but stopped in her tracks when she read the headline.

Ministry Seeks Educational Reform. Nicole's eyes landed on the moving picture of Dolores Umbridge with the caption: Dolores Umbridge: Hogwart's First High Inquisitor. Nicole swiftly crumbled up the paper while cursing under her breath, "So much for a great first year." With that, she took off towards the club's meeting spot.

When Nicole finally made it inside the Room of Requirement, she saw a large group of rowdy students crowded around what she had come to find out was Harry. Before she could maneuver through the crowd she heard the doors behind her open once more. In walked Magnolia and Neville hand in hand oblivious to the matter that baffled the rest of their peers. Nicole apologized to Neville before grabbing Magnolia's hand and pushing the two on them through the crowd to the front of the classroom where Harry, Ron, and Hermione stood, overwhelmed by the barrage of questions being thrown their way.

Ginny nodded to the girls confirming they were there before turning to the group of kids and yelling, "SHUT IT!" At once most of the humdrum of the crowd shushed and Ginny's stern glance killed any remaining murmmers still lingering.

"Umm thanks, Ginny," Harry began, flashing her a thankful smile, "So you guys have obviously heard the news about Umbridge."

"I haven't!" Neville yelped before being hushed by Ginny.

"Well for anyone who doesn't know," Harry announced, "The Ministry has named Umbridge as the new 'High Inquisitor' of Hogwarts. We don't know what that means for our school, but it is even more of a reason to have Dumbledore's Army."

"If you feel unsure about coming to the meetings, now is your chance to leave. Judgement free." Hermione added.

"maybe a little judgment," Nicole mumbled before being elbowed by Magnolia.

After a few conversations sparked throughout the crowd of students, they all chose to stay turning back towards Harry.

"If there are no arguments I say let's get class started," Ron cheered.

"Lets!" Magnolia giggled.

"Alright everyone well umm what should we do first?" Harry asked, looking completely out of his element, "We could start with Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's basic but I've found it really useful-"

"Oh please," a Gryffindor scoffed, "What is Expelliarmus going to do against You-Know-Who?"

"I've used it against him," Harry retorted leaving the kid speechless, "It saved my life in June."

"Listen Smith if you think this is beneath you then leave." Ron spat.

The Gryffindor didn't move a muscle. No one did.

"Right then," Harry laughed, "I reckon everyone grab a partner and start practicing. Niki, are you good to help out?"

"You want me to help you teach?" asked Nicole, taken aback by the request.

"I saw your skills firsthand in the maze, so yes I am asking you to help teach."

"Yeah. I'll help."

"Okay, then it's settled. Everyone start practicing, and we will walk around if anyone needs help." Harry instructed.

With all the students finally spread out Nicole finally had a chance to look around the classroom. The walls of the room were covered with mirrors. As she continued to scan the room she was reminded of her past Ilvermorny dueling club as there were multiple wooden practice dummies filling one of the corners, just waiting to be used. As everyone got settled with their partners Nicole lost all train of thought as the barrage of spells began.

The room suddenly was full of shouts of "Expelliarmus". Wands flew in all directions, missed spells bouncing off mirrors and hitting the lights. Nicole's face softened at the sight of Magnolia and Neville being partnered up. The two were happily giggling when they sent each other's wand sailing through the air. Continuing around the room, Nicole stopped to help Luna with her wand stance. She pushed her hips a little back and straightened her wand. Once she stepped back Luna sent her partner's wand across the room.

"Oi Blondie! Can you do me next?" George called out.

Before Nicole could put together a snarky response, Fred flicked his wand, and out flew George's wand from his hand.

"Ask your brother! He seems like a pro!" Nicole laughed at the sudden flush of red covering George's face.

"I did it!" yelped a girl from the other side of the room. Nicole looked over to see Harry had taken to helping Cho Chang with her stance.

"Is that the Ravenclaw seeker?" Nicole asked Luna who was already lost in thought.

"Oh Cho? Yes. She's the girl you nearly knocked off her broom." Luna hummed.

"It was an accident, but that does explain why Harry got so heated over it." Nicole laughed continuing around the room.

The meeting continued throughout the day until nightfall. Most of the students who were struggling with the wand movements were now consistently knocking their partner's wand away. Not too far away, but enough to show some progress. Harry called for the meeting to come to a close and everyone left the class content with their experience. Magnolia shrank into her cat form and jumped into Nicole's ready arms. Hermione joined the girls and they made their way back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Niki, you ready for the Slytherin vs Gryffindor match next Saturday?" Hermione asked.

"I'm ready to win the Slytherin vs Griffindor match!" Nicole laughed in response, earning a pur from Magnolia.

"Now that's the- What is that?" Hermione blurted out.

"Oh for Merlin's sake. Why the fuck?"

While walking past the Great Hall, the girls were greeted with a ghastly sight. The rules that were posted in Umbridge's classroom had now been moved to the wall of the hall. All the half-haphazardly nailed signs were labeled front in center to all who walked past them.

"The new High Inquisitor must be high off her damn ass," Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Now that's a good one," boomed a voice from behind them.

The girls whipped around to see the Weasley twins walking towards them with smug looks on their faces.

"What do you have brewing in your head?" Hermione asked.

"Oh just thinking of a welcome gift for our new High Inquisitor," Fred laughed in a sadistic manner, "The only thing we are missing is a skilled potions maker."

"Count me out. I have to focus on studying for my O.W.Ls," Hermione retorted.

"What about you Blondie?" George asked, "Ron tells us how you and Hermione argue over who has the best grades all the time."

"Oh, I don't think- OUCH!" Nicole yelled looking down at Magnolia, who had decided to bite her hand, "I'd be happy to."

"Maybe whiskers is too nice of a name for that one, George." Fred loudly whispered to his brother.

Nicole glared down at Magnolia who was now happily licking her friend's now bleeding palm. Before Nicole could protest the cat's behavior, George held out his hand. Nicole reluctantly raised her bruised hand, and he gingerly applied a bandaid.

"You just carry around bandaids?" Hermione inquired.

"We've got to," Fred explained, "with Umbridge's new detention method Madam Promfrey is swamped with kids coming in with bloodied hands."

"It helps to have a couple tucked away for the first years too scared to go to her for help," George added.

"That's actually really sweet of you," Nicole mumbled, surprised by her own words.

"Yeah, if you forget the fact that they use them as guinea pigs for their prank candies," joked Hermione.

"The guinea pigs are paid for their time of course," Fred reassured.

"STUDENTS!" a shrewd voice emerged from behind the group "Educational Degree number twenty-six clearly states boys and girls mustn't be within six inches of each other. Separate please!"

Nicole jerked her hand out of Geroge's and whipped around to see Umbridge decked out in a gody pink cashmere dress. Magnolia shrank into Nicole's arms trying to blend in with Nicole's black sweater.

"Oh Miss Reynolds," Umbridge sheiked, "I didn't know you had a pet cat. I have a certain fondness for felines."

Delores Umbridge stalked over towards the group and reached out her hand to stroke Magnolia's back. Nicole felt Magnolia stiffen in her arms, obviously disgusted by Umbridge's gnarled hands attempting to touch her. Despite Magnolia's obvious displeasure Umbridge continued her advances and got one hearty pet in before Magnolia began to hiss.

"Sorry," Nicole apologized while trying to back away, "She is a little sensitive to perfumes."

"Then there should be no problem as I don't wear any." Umbridge corrected.

"yeah, we can tell," Hermione whispered earning some snickers from the twins.

"Well it is getting late isn't it students," Umbridge spat out, "You should head back to your common room at once. Keeping an appropriate distance of course."

"Of course Ms. Umbridge," Nicole responded with a smile creeping on her lips.

The group quickly dashed to the common room while divulging in a fit of laughter and the absurdity of the situation. Once inside Magnolia wiggled out of Nicole's arms and swiftly handed on her two human feet.

"She actually petted me!" laughed Magnolia.

"That was insane!" Nicole giggled, "I thought she would know for sure!"

"Hermione was bloody brilliant with that joke!" Fred cheered.

The group eventually composed themselves and returned to their respective rooms for a well-deserved night's sleep. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
8.6K 136 55
COMPLETED!!!! You are your own character, this is a Harry Potter related story about Draco Malfoy and you, you started with your third year at Hogwar...
8.1K 381 35
「𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡」❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...
474 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...