Birdy || Outerbanks || JJ May...

By onlyposersfuckingdie

No pogue on pogue macking. Well, JJ Maybank was willing to break that rule. Falling in love with a pogue wa... More

1. Poodle hair
2. Bonfire
3. Midsummers
4. Friends?
5. secrets
6. Birdy finds out
7. feeling like a pancake.
8. Lying
9. knight in shining armor
10. The Letter
11. The Cave
12. betrayal
13. P4L
14. The funeral
15. Leaving
16. Rafe & JJ
17. Sneaking in
18. They only found one body
19. Birdy
20. Ass-sass-sins and Fathers
21. First kiss
22. The second kiss

Prologue &Cast

2.8K 54 28
By onlyposersfuckingdie

-

Wynonna Barlowe is a pogue. She was born and raised on the cut. Her life wasn't traumatic or anything. She had perfect parents. A loving father and mother, who were a bit overprotective, but she was their only child.

Her father worked as an electrician, and her mother was a nurse at the hospital. They were both good jobs, but the pay wasn't much, plus with all the bills and a child to feed, it wasn't much money.

Wynonna didn't have any friends when she was young because everyone found her weird.

Her father had a habit of building bird houses, helping birds, and Wynonna inherited that habit. Her desire to help animals is what made her weird.

She didn't make any friends until she moved schools because of what happened at the last one.

On her first day, she met JJ Maybank, John B Rutledge, and Pope heyward. It was supposed to be a break for the kids, and they were all outside.

Wynonna was walking around when she had found an injured bird. The wing was broken, and Wynonna carefully picked the bird up before rushing back inside without the teacher noticing her.

She had gone back inside the classroom, and she glanced around before she found a box, and she grabbed it, emptied it, and placed the bird inside.

"What's that?" Wynonna was startled by a voice from behind her, and she spun around seeing three boys around her age.

".. Aren't you guys supposed to be outside?" Wynonna asked, her voice soft and quiet.

The blonde boy grinned at her, "Aren't you?" He retorted,

"I found an injured bird." Wynonna replied, and the three boys almost pushed her aside to see the bird.

"..looks dead to me."

"It's not dead."

"It's moving. It's clearly not dead, JJ."

Wynonna pushed herself in between the boy known as JJ and the brown haired one.

"So.. you're that weird new kid, right?" JJ questioned, looking at Wynonna.

"JJ!" The other two sent him a look, and JJ shrugged, "Just asking!"

Wynonna nodded her head, "Yeah, I'm Wynonna, and so what if I'm weird. You three are weird."

JJ grinned, "Wynonna, huh? Well, I'm calling you, Birdy, from now on. I'm JJ maybank, this is John B, and that's Pope."

That was the day three became four. The three boys had followed her home that day, and they came over every single day, hanging out with her and checking on the bird, but mostly to hang out with her.

Her parents didn't mind at all. They loved that her daughter had friends, and they loved the three boys.

When Wynonna was fourteen, she met Kiara Carrera and Sarah Cameron. They were kooks, but they were young and didn't seem to know what it was.

Wynonna had gotten along with Kiara, also known as Kie, and she had gotten along with Sarah.

"..They're girls!" JJ complained, throwing a rock into the ocean, and Wynonna lifted her head from the sand castle she was building with the help of Pope and John B.

"I'm a girl." She reminded him, and he shook his head, turning to face her.

"No..no, you are birdy, " JJ replied, "there's a difference. They're outsiders!"

Wynonna let out a small laugh, playfully rolling her eyes at JJ. "JJ, it's just one sleepover."

"Well, why aren't we invited then?" JJ asked, sitting down next to John B and picking up a seashell.

"Because dumbass, it's a girl sleepover. No boys allowed." Pope reminded him with an eye roll.

"No, They're just trying to steal birdy away from us." JJ huffed, placing the seashell on the sand castle.

"You guys can come over to my house tomorrow, and we can have a sleepover. Watch horror movies once my parents are asleep." Wynonna spoke up, looking proud of how the sand castle turned out.

"Now, that's a plan! How about you skip that girl sleepover, and we can have that sleepover tonight?" JJ suggested

Wynonna laughed ,"Nice try, JJ."

John B and Pope laughed at JJ antics, and JJ rolled his eyes.

The sleepover was the day that Wynonna met Rafe cameron. Sarah's older brother, who was sixteen years old.

She also met wheezie cameron, Sarah's younger sister, and she invited her into the sleepover when sarah didn't.

She didn't extacly meet rafe, she just saw him. He was in his room with his friends,Topper Thornton and Kelce.

Ward cameron, Sarah's father had given them permission to order pizza.

Sarah had ordered four large boxes, and Wynonna knew they weren't going to finish it, and she also knew the boys weren't gonna come out of Rafe's room.

She overheard them, saying they were afraid of getting roped into something like glitter and boy talk.

As Kiara, Sarah, and wheezie were chatting and devouring the pizza. Wynonna grabbed the last two boxes and headed upstairs.

The camerons house was bigger than hers, but her home felt like home, the cameron house just felt...weird to her in some way.

She made it to Rafe's room, and she stood in front of the door. She could hear the boys talking, shouting at something, and gunfire.

She raised her hand and knocked on the door. It went quiet, and she wouldn't admit it, but it kinda scared her.

Her grip on the pizza boxes tightened as she waited.

The door swung open, and Rafe was there. "What?"

"Um..I brought pizza. Sarah ordered four boxes, and we weren't going to finish them all, and I just thought you guys might be hungry.." She trailed off, an awkward, nervous smile appearing on her face.

"Pizza? Ooh, thanks!" Topper pushed Rafe to the side and took the pizza boxes from Wynonna.

"Uh.. no problem?" Wynonna muttered her under her breath.

"I'm just gonna go now, bye." Wynonna smiled, waving goodbye before she turned around and walked away.

She didn't hear the door close until she was already heading down the stairs.

From that day, she hung out with Kiara and Sarah when she wasn't hanging out with JJ, John B, and Pope.

It wasn't until a year later that everything changed.

Her and her family got into a car accident when she and her dad went to pick up her mom from the hospital after her shift was done.

It was the middle of the night, and her father didn't want to leave her alone during a storm, so he woke her up, and Wynonna just slept in the car.

Wynonna had only woken up when a bright light was shining against her eyes. She let out a small groan, slowly opening her eyes before they widened.

She didn't even have time to scream out when the truck collided with her fathers car.

She was the only survivor that night. She had a broken leg and a broken arm. Her body was sore and bruised, but her parents were dead.

Her aunt was called, and her aunt only lived a couple of minutes away, so she arrived fast at the hospital.

Wynonna had overheard that her parents had died on impact. That her mother was in the back with her, and that she shield her with her own body.

She overheard that the only reason why she was still alive was because of her mother, who protected her with her body.

The first couple of months were difficult, but the days were slowly getting easier.

She lived with her aunt, and her friends were great, but then Sarah stopped calling and hanging out with her.

Kiara stayed by her, though, and she seemed pissed at Sarah, and Wynonna didn't know what had happened.

"Kie, what happened with Sarah? Why isn't she hanging out with us anymore? Did...I do something wrong?" She questioned one day.

"What? No, it wasn't you, birdy," Kie replied with a shake of her head, and she sighed.

"It's because she's a kook, and we're pogues." Kiara told her, and Wynonna stared at her, confused.

Kiara noticed her confused expression, "Kooks are rich, and the pogues are poor."

"Kie, your family is rich." Wynonna reminded,

"Yeah, but I'm a pogue by heart."

Wynonna didn't get the kook and the pogue thing, but she stayed with her friends, the pogues.

She saw Sarah around, but she never talked with her again until a year later.

Everything changed in that year.

-------------

Word count - 1400

Thoughts?

Question! - Poly or love triangle?

Love interest is JJ and Rafe.

-
Odessa A'zion as Wynonna Barlowe

"BIRDY"
"JJ's ride or die."
-

-
"I save turtles , not old men who shot my best friend."
-

-
Rudy pankow as JJ maybank
"Birdy's ride or die."
-

-
"I don't really care if Birdy is some psycho carrying an axe and chopping people heads off, I have her back, no matter what."

-
Drew Starkey as Rafe Cameron
"The psychopath who fell for two pogues."
-

-
"The things I do for you two, pogues."

-
The rest of the cast as themselves!
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 17.3K 45
When Sherlock reunites with his best friend from his childhood, Margaret Jones, he can't seem to get her off his mind. But what happens when Sherlock...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
134K 7K 42
❝i have the cure to all your problems, all you have to do is date me.❞ in which wonwoo is devastated when his almost perfect relationship with mingyu...
10.2K 379 15
Hoseok is a stripper who has fucking with everyone and their money even this group of billionaires called bts. What happens when Hoseok scams all of...