Total Drama Island (OC Story...

Av MrEhero-Ultimate

It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality tele... Mer

TDI: Audition Tape - Jonathan
Season 1 Episode 1: Not so happy campers Pt1
Season 1 Episode 3: The big sleep
Season 1 Episode 4: Dodgebrawl
Season 1 Episode 5: Not so famous
Season 1 Episode 6: The Sucky Outdoors
Season 1 Episode 7: Phobia Factor
Season 1 Episode 8: Up the Creek
Season 1 Episode 9: Paintball Deer Hunter
Season 1 Episode 10: If You Can't Take The Heat...
Season 1 Episode 11: Who Can You Trust?

Season 1 Episode 2: Not so happy campers Pt2

400 18 4
Av MrEhero-Ultimate

Chris: Previously on Total Drama Island... 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers.

Various shots of the campers arriving on the island as they are seen getting used to the place.

DJ: It's our first challenge. How hard can it be?

The scene cuts to the very tall cliff with a view of the lake at the bottom.

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.

(Watch Opening)

_________________________________________

The scene opens with the same cliff as the contestants all stood at the top of the cliff looking down cautiously at the far drop to the water below.

Chris: Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this, 1000-Foot-high cliff into the lake.

Bridgette: Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas.

The contestants look down to see as he explains, one area took up a large portion of the lake below while a smaller circle rests in the center of it.

Chris: The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic... man-eating sharks. inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free.

Leshawna: Excuse me.

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below.

A camera shot changes to show the crate in question waiting down by the shoreline.

Chris: Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... Building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked
Hot-tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first.

Bridgette: Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?

Bridgette steps away from the cliff's edge to look back at her team as none of them seemed to be eager to jump first, similar to the Screaming Gophers.

Owen: Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable.

*Flashback*

Chris and Chef were on the cliff as Chef Hatchet was in his swim trunks with goggles and a floaty around his waist. He seemed uninterested and annoyed about the situation.

Chris: We need to test the stunts first. You know that.

Chef: Do I look like an intern?

Chris: No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital. C'mon, just jump it, you big chicken.

Chris starts to cackle like a chicken as Chef rolled his eyes before he puts the goggle over his eyes.

Chef: I don't get paid enough for this, man.

Chef jumps off the cliff, screaming as he falls towards the water. Making a splash, Chef lands in the outer ring where he surfaces looking around.

Chef: Hey, I made it. I made it, man, uh.... Something just brushed up by my foot! Hey, Chris, man, something ain't right down here.

He was suddenly pulled under as bubbles surfaced, only for Chef to leap out of the water screaming as a shark chases him. Chris watches the scene before marking something on his clipboard.

Chris: Well, that seems safe enough.

*Flashback ends*

Eva: So, who's up?

Duncan: Ladies first.

Bridgette looks at the team nervously as she was up first, taking a deep breath.

Bridgette: Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal, just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks.

She dived off the cliff as she makes a perfect dive right in the center circle, she resurfaced with a smile before waving at the top as Chef arrives at the boat to pick her up.

Tyler: She did it. Yeah! Yeah! I'm next. Cowabunga!

Tyler takes a running start as he leaps off the cliff, diving all the way down as a loud bang is heard as some of the contestants grimace as Tyler is seen having landed on one of the buoys, groaning in pain as he slid into the water.

The next jumpers were next as Geoff, Eva and Duncan all took their turns, all making it into the water. DJ was next up as he looked over the edge as he stepped back in fear.

DJ: Unh-unh. No way, man. I'm not jumping.

Chris: Scared of heights?

DJ: Yeah, ever since I was a kid.

Chris: That's okay, big guy. Unfortunately, that also makes you a chicken. So you'll have to wear this for the rest of the day.

Chris pulls out a hat that looks like a rubber chicken as he puts it on DJ's head.

DJ: Aw, man. For real?

Chris: Bawk bawk bawk! That means the chicken path down is that-a-way.

Chris points to an escalator as DJ slumps over ashamed as he heads towards it, along the way Jonathan speaks up.

Jonathan: Hey, don't feel bad. Everyone gets scared sometimes.

DJ gave him a smile as he headed down the escalator, Noah walks over towards Jonathan.

Noah: Uh, what was that all about?

Jonathan: What? I was just being kind.

Noah: To someone on the other team?

Jonathan raised an eyebrow as he looked at him confused.

Jonathan: Whether it's the same team or not, kindness is always a good thing. Right?

Noah: ...Whatever.

Noah walks off as Chris continues the challenge. Ezekiel was next as he leaped off the cliff, hitting a chunk of rock on the way down but managed to land in the water just fine. Harold saw about half of his team jump as he looks excited to follow.

Harold: Yes.

Harold leaped off the cliff with his legs spread out as he dived towards the water, unfortunately, his landing was hard as he did a split on the water before letting out a scream of agony that made the contestants and shark grimace as well as the trees to ruffle from the sound of the yell. Harold grabbed his crotch, letting out one more yell before he sank under the water.

Harold: Ahh!

Back on top of the cliff, Chris stands next to Courtney as he witnessed the unfortunate landing.

Chris: Oh, hate to see that happen.

Courtney: Excuse me, chris. I have a medical condition.

Chris: What condition?

Courtney: A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs.

Chris: You can chicken out if you want, but it might end up costing your team the win. And then they'll hate you.

Courtney: It's a calculated risk. I've seen the other team, and I don't think nine of them will jump.

She looks over to the other team as they all stared at her, Courtney looks over to Jonathan who wasn't paying attention as he saw her staring before waving.

Courtney: Well... Eight of them won't jump.

Chris: All right, here is your chicken hat. So let's tally up the results. Hold on. That's eight jumpers and two chickens.
We're missing one.

Sadie and Katie stood over to the side next to Izzy.

Sadie: I'm not jumping without Katie!

Katie: We have to be on the same team, Chris.

The two then got up infront of Chris, begging annoyingly.

Both: Please! please! Can we? Can we, Chris? can we? Can we?

Izzy: I'll switch places with her.

Chris: All right, fine, You're both on the Killer Bass now. Izzy, you're on the Screaming Gophers.

Both: Yes!

Chris: That means you're up, girls.

Both: We're coming, Killer Bass!

The two girls happily leaped off the cliff as they make it into the water. Chris sighs with relief before continuing.

Chris: Okay, so that's nine jumpers and two chickens. Screaming Gophers, if you can beat that we'll throw in a pull cart to put you crates on.

Trent: Nice. Okay, guys who's up first?

Everyone seemed quiet as no one responded to going first.

Heather: I'm sorry, there's no way I'm doing this.

Beth: Why not?

Heather: Uh, hello, national tv., I'll get my hair wet.

Gwen: You're kidding, right?

Lindsay: If she's not doing it, I'm not doing it.

The two girls exchanged a smile before Leshawna angerly walked over to Heather.

Leshawna: Oh you're doing it.

Heather: Says, who?

Leshawna: Says me. I'm not losing this first challenge 'cause you got your hair did, you spoiled little daddy's girl.

Everyone seemed to feel the hostility between the two as Jonathan quickly steps forward.

Jonathan: O-okay, let's just take a moment. It's the first challenge, I'm sure we can come up with a reasonable solution.

Heather: Shut up, you oversized lumberjack! And back off, ghetto-glamour, too-tight-pants-wearing, rap-star wannabe.

Leshawna: Mall-shopping, ponytail-wearing, teen-girl-reading, peeking in high school prom queen!

Heather: ...Well, at least I'm popular.

Everyone gasps as Jonathan was still between the girls before he stepped back towards the others.

*Static*

Jonathan: My mom always told me to never start fights, but try to stop them. She did also say that if two girls start name-calling each other.... Run.

*Static*

Leshawna: You're jumping!

Heather: Make me!

Without any hesitation, Leshawna picks up Heather effortlessly and tossed her over the cliff as she screams all the way down into the safe zone. She resurfaced spitting out water as she glares up to the top of the cliff.

Heather: Leshawna, you are so dead!

Leshawna: Hey, I threw you into the safe zone, didn't I? Now I just hope I can hit it, too.

Leshawna jumps off, diving into the water right next to Heather as the two exchange looks. Lindsay looks over the edge as she nervously talks to Chris.

Lindsay: I-i thought this was going to be a talent contest.

Chris: (Laughs) Yeah. (Laughs) No.

Lindsay jumps first screaming loudly followed by Cody and Izzy, the latter was laughing ecstatically as the three make it into the water. Gwen jumps next as she screams all the way down, landing in the outer ring as the other teammates in the boat gasp as the sharks start to swim towards her. Gwen tries to swim away as someone lands in the water, quickly swimming to the scene as Jonathan resurfaced from the water before punching the attacking shark in the nose, sending it out further across the lake.

The other contestants all looked at Jonathan shocked by this act as Gwen stares in silence at the giant. Noticing a weird marking that spread throughout his back that resembled a reddish fern-like pattern. Jonathan turned around to face her as he checked to see if she was alright.

Jonathan: You okay?

Gwen: Y-yeah... Thanks.

Jonathan smiled as he quickly held her above the water with one hand as he swam towards the boat.

*Static*

Gwen: So not exactly what I was expecting when I first decided to go along with this competition... But I never expected someone to actually punch a shark to save me. I'm kinda thankful he was there, otherwise I'd be shark food.

*Static*

Jonathan: Man that was fun! Jumping off a high cliff, and fighting a shark? I can check those two off my bucket list... If I had a bucket list.

*Static*

Justin dives next as he lands in the outer ring similar to Gwen, the rest of the sharks start to quickly swim towards him as the other teammates on the boat call out to him.

Leshawna: Look out!

Cody: Paddle!

Two sharks surfaces as they were about to attack when the suddenly stop as Justin simply smiled. Which somehow managed to get the sharks to become hypnotized by his charms.

The contestants on the ground watch in amazement as Justin stood on the top of the sharks as they carried him to shore. Back up top, Beth looks down afraid.

Beth: I-i can't do it. I'm too scared. I'm sorry!

Both Leshawna and Cody cackle like chickens as Beth takes the chicken hat.

Lindsay: That is, like, so lame, right?

Heather: Fully lame.

Trent: Let's do this. Yeah!

Trent and Noah both jump as they make it into the safe circle, leaving only Owen remaining to complete the jump.

Chris: Okay, campers, there's only one person left. You guys need this jump for the win. No pressure, dude. Okay, there's pressure.

Jonathan: You're going to be fine!

Cody: Go, Owen!

Heather: Do it, Owen, just, jump, just do it, Owen, do it.

Owen is seen putting on arm floaties as he takes a deep breath.

*Static*

Owen: Oh, I was pretty darn nervous. See, the thing is, I'm not that strong a swimmer.

*Static*

Geoff: I'm looking at this guy and thinking, "There's no way he's gonna make it."

*Static*

Gwen: I actually thought, "if he jumps this... He's gonna die."

*Static*

Chris: Take a good run at it, buddy. You can do this.

Owen: I'm going to die now. I'm going to freaking die now.

Owen takes a couple steps back as he psychs himself up before running towards the cliff and leaping off of it.

Owen: Yeah! Oh, crap!!

As Owen falls his body makes contact with the water, creating a small tidal wave that hits everyone on the shore making them scattered across the beach. Owen resurfaced from the water with a smile as he completes the challenge.

Owen: Yes! Yeah! Oh, yeah! Who's the man?

Chris: The winners, the Screaming Gophers!

Owen sits in the water looking around confused.

Trent: That was awesome, dude! What's wrong?

Owen: I think I lost my bathing suit.

Everyone groans with discomfort and disgust at the new information as the camera pans out.
_________________________________________

Having won the first part of the challenge. The Gophers get a push cart for their crates, while they were singing a song as they walked back to camp.

Gophers: ♪49 bottles of pop on the wall♪
♪49 Bottles of pop♪ ♪If one of those bottles should happen to fall♪ ♪48 Bottles of pop on the wall♪

Meanwhile the Bass were struggling to move their crates as each of them were using different ways to move them.

Courtney: Ow! I think I just got a splinter.

Eva: Shut it, and pick up your crate... Chicken.

Courtney: Hey I'm the only one with C.I.T. Camping experience here, you need me.

As the teams continue to move at their own pace, Tyler stopped moving before heading to the woods.

Tyler: Ugh, I've gotta take a wiz.

Eva: Hurry up. We're already behind.

Katie: Ooh, I have to go, too.

Sadie: You do? Oh, my gosh, me, too.

The three head off to do their business as a black fly buzzed near Courtney's face as she swatted it, hitting herself in the eye.

Courtney: Ow. I think something just bit me.

The Gophers managed to arrive at the camp grounds at a surprisingly fast rate.

Gophers: ♪Should happen to fall♪ ♪28 bottles of pop on the wall♪

Jonathan: Hey, look, there is the camp ground.

Owen: That was pretty easy.

Cody: I'm pleasantly surprised.
_________________________________________

Sadie and Katie are walking back to the others as Eva and Courtney wait impatiently for them.

Eva: All better?

Sadie/Katie: Yep.

Courtney: Can we go now? I think my eye is swelling up.

The two girls walk over to their crate as they begin to push it along as their butts start to turn red as they were getting uncomfortable.

Sadie: Ew, something's itching me. Are you itchy, too?

Katie: Totally itchy. Really bad.
_________________________________________

Chris is seen at the camp grounds where a few of the Gophers are seen trying to open the crates by using their teeth instead of their hands.

Chris: Remember, you guys can only use your teeth to open the crates. I came up with that one.

Izzy is seen with a rope in her mouth as she growls like a dog.

Izzy: (muffled) Hey, I think I got it open.

She managed to open her crate as the box opens on all sides as she yelped in pain.

Izzy: Ow, ow, rope burn on my tongue.
_________________________________________

Back to the Killer Bass, the two girls continue to push despite the itching feeling on their behinds.

Katie: Ooh, it's really itching now.

Sadie: Mine feels like it's burning.

Katie: Okay, I have to scratch.

The girls stop pushing and start to scratch as Chris appears next to the team, riding on a ATV as he addressed the group.

Chris: You guys are way behind the other team. Like, way behind. What's the problem?

Courtney: Their butts are itchy.

Chris takes a look at the girls before looking at Courtney as he sees her swelled up eye.

Chris: Oh, my boxers, that's bad.

Bridgette walks over to the two girls as they itched.

Bridgette: Did you guys squat down when you peed in the woods?

Girls: Yeah.

Bridgette: Did you happen to notice what kind of plants you were squatting over?

Sadie: They were kind of oval shaped and green and all over the place.

Bridgette: Were they low to the ground, about this big? You guys squatted on poison ivy.

Sadie/Katie: What do we do? Oh, no!

Chris: No way. That's awesome.

The girls were then seen dragging their butts along the sand as they cried out.

Both: Somebody, help us.
_________________________________________

Back to the Gophers, Owen digs around in one of the crates as he pulls out what's inside of them.

Owen: Hey, check it out, I got wood.

Jonathan: I've got some tools here and what looks like a pool liner.

Leshawna is looking through another crate as Heather and Lindsay walk over to her.

Heather: I just wanted to say, I didn't mean that about you being a ghetto, Rap-star wannabe, and I love your earrings. They're so pretty.

Leshawna softly smiled as she turned to face Heather.

Leshawna: Straight up? Well, I'm sorry about pushing you over the cliff and all.

Heather: No worries. I needed a push. Truce?

Leshawna: Yeah, yeah, you got it.

The girls separated as Lindsay looks at Heather with confusion.

Lindsay: Did you mean all that stuff you said to Lefonda back there?

Heather: Leshawna. Hah, no. She's going down. And P.S. Those are the ugliest earrings I've seen in my life.

Lindsay: Oh. So if you hate her why were you being nice to her?

Heather: You ever seen one of these shows before? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Lindsay: Oh. I'm your friend, right?

Heather: Oh, yeah, for now.

The Killer Bass had finally arrived at the campsite as the Gophers were already starting on their Hot-tub.

Harold: Finally.

Trent: Hey, what's up, guys?

Leshawna: Hey, aren't you missing a couple of white girls?
_________________________________________

The girls are seen sitting in the lake with their shorts down at their knees sighing with relief as a few bubbles surfaced from behind Sadie as Katie looks at her.

Sadie: Oops.
_________________________________________

Courtney: They're getting a drink.

Harold: (whisper) Yeah, if they drink with their butts.

Ezekiel: Ha ha, that's funny.

Jonathan walks over as he and Leshawna get a good look at Courtney's swelled up eye.

Leshawna: Ooh, what happened to your eye, girl?

Jonathan: Yeah, that looks serious.

Courtney: Nothing, just an allergy.

Ezekiel: I think it's getting worse.

Courtney: Shut up. We don't want them to know that.

Geoff: Okay, dudes, it's not too late. We can do this.

Geoff stands on top of the Killer Bass crates trying to keep high hopes about the challenge while some of the team is sitting down discouraged as Courtney sees Ezekiel shoving a finger in his nose.

Courtney: Ew.

Ezekiel: What?

Courtney: That's really gross. Okay look, guys, we have a hot tub to complete, and we need a project manager, since I've actually been a C.I.T. Before, I'm electing myself. Any objections?

The rest of the Killer Bass look at her with uninterested looks as Duncan rolled his eyes.

Duncan: Where do we begin, cyclops?

Courtney: Open the crates. Bridgette, go find those itchy girls. We need all the help we can get.

The teams start working on their Hot-tubs, Jonathan took initiative and started to quickly build the Hot-tub with amazing skill. Some of the others noticed his building as they all seemed surprised.

Cody: Woah! You can really build, is that a hobby of yours?

Jonathan: Something like that. My dad works in house constructing business, so I picked up a lot from him.

The groups all continue to work on their Hot-tubs with the Killer Bass having the most trouble with teamwork and work ethic. Pretty soon, the challenge was reaching it's end as Chris was about to judge the two Hot-tubs.

Chris looks at the Gophers, as he inspects the Hot-tub. His face looks conflicted before he smiled.

Chris: This is an awesome hot tub.

Trent: Oh, yeah!

Owen rises from the Hot-tub to celebrate as well.

Owen: Nice.

Chris walks over to the Bass as their Hot-tub looked like it was barely functional as duct tape was wrapped around it as water was leaking out of it. Chris inspects it before it suddenly falls apart and water floods the area around Chris.

Chris: Well, I think we have a winner here... The Screaming Gophers.

The Gophers all cheer as Jonathan happily lifts up Cody and Izzy up on his shoulders who cheer with him.

Chris: Gophers, you're safe from elimination and you get to rock this awesome hot tub for the rest of the summer. Bonus! Killer Bass, what can I say? Sucks to be you right now. I'll see your sorry butts at the bonfire tonight.

Lindsay: We won! We all get to stay here for another three days!

All: Oh, yeah! Woo-hoo-hoo!

Heather, Lindsay and Beth hug each other in celebration as Owen appears next to then cheering too... Expect ignoring the fact that he wasn't wearing any swim trunks and he was exposed for everyone to see.

Owen: Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Ha ha ha. Yes! We get to stay. We get to stay, we are so awesome. We won the contest!
_________________________________________

The campers are all seen sitting in the mess hall, eating their dinner as the Killer Bass were all looking at each other with silence.

Katie: So...uh...what do we do now?

Courtney: We have to figure out who we're gonna vote off.

Duncan: Well, I think it should be princess or the brick house here.

Both Courtney and DJ look surprised by the realization that either one of them could be voted off first.

Courtney: What? Why?

Duncan: Because, unless I'm mistaken, you two are the only ones here wearing chicken hats and if we ever have to lift a truck, I like our odds with the big guy.

Courtney: Y-you guys need me. I'm the only one...!

Bridgette: We know, who used to be a real C.I.T. So who would you pick?

Courtney: What about him?

She points to Tyler who's eyes widened as Lindsay shot up from her seat.

Lindsay: No!.... Uh, I mean no salt, there's no salt on the table, bummer.

Duncan: Hey, hey, at least he jumped off the cliff, chicken wing.

Courtney: Shut up.

Geoff: Okay, let's just chill out. This is getting way to heavy.

Duncan: I've had enough prison food for one day. I'm gonna go have a nap.

Duncan stands up as he begins to walk away as Courtney tries to call him back.

Courtney: Y-you can't do that. We haven't decided who's going yet.

Ezekiel: Well, I just don't get why we lost, eh? They're the ones that have six girls.

That comment made the entire hall go silent as Bridgette and Eva walk over to Ezekiel.

Bridgette: What's that supposed to mean?

Eva: Yeah, home school, enlighten us!

Ezekiel: Well, guys are much stronger and better at sports than girls are.

Geoff: Oh snap, he did not just say that.

Ezekiel: My dad told me to look out for the girls here, eh? And help them in case they can't keep up.

Eva grabbed him by the neck and lifted Ezekiel out from his seat as she held him up.

Eva: Still think we need your help keeping up?

Ezekiel: Uh, not really.

Geoff: Okay, guys, let's give him a break. I mean, at least he doesn't think that guys are smarter than girls.

Ezekiel: But they are.
_________________________________________

It was now nighttime, and the Killer Bass team was now sitting at the campfire grounds.

Duncan: Dude, you've got a lot to learn about the real world.

Chris: Killer Bass, at camp marshmallows represent a tasty treat that you enjoy roasting by the fire. At this camp marshmallows represent life.
You've all cast your votes and made your decision. There are only ten marshmallows on this plate. When I call your name come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper who does not receive a marshmallow tonight must immediately return to the Dock of Shame to catch the Boat of Losers. That means you're out of the contest and you can't come back... Ever.

Chris picks up the plate as the ten marshmallows and grabs one.

Chris: The first marshmallow goes to... Geoff. Tyler.

Tyler: Woo-hoo-hoo! Yeah! Place at the table.

Chris: Katie. Bridgette. DJ.... Harold.

Harold: Yes!

Chris: Sadie.

Sadie: Oh, yay. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Chris: Duncan.

Duncan stands up with a smirk as he walks over to claim his marshmallow with the other nine campers. This leaves Courtney and Ezekiel the only ones without a marshmallow as they both look nervous as there was only on marshmallow left.

Chris: Campers, this is the final marshmallow of the evening.

Chris immediately starts to announce the last marshmallow with a heavy build-up of suspension as the two campers look on nervously before Chris called the last name.

Chris: Courtney.

Courtney smiles as she stands up and claims her marshmallow as Ezekiel remains in his seat now being the first one eliminated from the show.

Chris: Can't say I'm shocked. I saw you picking your nose, dude. Not cool. Dock of Shame is that way, bro.

Ezekiel stands up and is seen walking down the dock, before stepping onto the boat as it carries him away from the island.

Chris: The rest of you, enjoy your marshmallows. You're all safe for tonight.

*Static*

Gwen: Yep, this camp pretty much still sucks. But now that I'm here I guess I might as well actually try to win.

*Static*

Cody: To the Screaming Gophers.

All: To the screaming gophers. Woo-hoo!

Leshawna: Go gophers, go gophers.

Leshawna starts celebrating with a dance as Owen and Noah join in. Jonathan walks over to the group and stands by Gwen who was standing away from the Hot-tub.

Jonathan: Some first-day, huh?

Gwen: You can say that again. Thanks again for saving me from that shark.

Jonathan: No problem, what are friends for?

All: Go gophers, Go gophers. Go gophers, go gophers, Go, go, go gophers!

The Killer Bass are walking back to the camp grounds as Courtney annoyingly hears the celebrating before gesturing to the camera.

Courtney: Are you recording this? Good.
They can enjoy their little party all they want, but I am gonna win this competition and no one is gonna stop me.

_________________________________________

(Hello readers and thank you for reading. It took a while but I managed to finish this chapter. Things have been getting closer to the end of my current semester and I have big plans for my stories once I get more free time on my hands. This chapter was fun to make, and Jonathan has had more characters and I wanted to show a few of his skills to the audience. Stay tuned for more and also an announcement that will be posted on my message board about something new.)

-Until next time...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12.6K 395 24
started july 2023 ended july 2023 THIRD BOOK OF THE SERIES - de·te·ri·o·ra·tion /dəˌtirēəˈrāSH(ə)n/ the process of becoming progressively worse. - Di...
43.2K 2K 22
❝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙟�...
416K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
8.6K 136 16
It's been a few weeks since the previous season ended. It started with 22 campers, an after a grueling 8 weeks Duncan managed to conquer the island a...