Together Forever: Roleswap! (...

Od n_rski

Just 2 best friends, right? After living in the church with each other for a while, criminal Sarvente an... Více

Short Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (POV 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

13 0 0
Od n_rski

*criminal Sarvente's POV*

     It's been 2 weeks since those assholes broke the church windows. Ruv said he'd pay for the windows to be fixed, I stole some credit cards to pay for them instead.

    Speaking of Ruv, I can tell something is off with him. It's like he's hiding something from me. Lucifer Ruvyzvat has many secrets, but he never keeps anything from me... What is it? It must be something big. Maybe- no. I shake the complete thought out of my head and try to focus on getting out of bed. I've been sitting in my bed, alone with my thoughts, when I should have been up around 30 minutes ago.

     When I get out of bed, Ruv is making breakfast (again)- spice cake pancakes (again). The one thing he can cook never gets old.

     "Hey.", he says when I enter the room. "Everything fine? You're up later than usual."

     I love how he's always concerned. I know some people hate when others are concerned or worried about them, but I love it, because it shows how much they care. On top of that, he's memorized when I get up?

     "Yeah. I think the power went out for some time last night, because my alarm clock was off.", I lie.

     "You're lying.", Ruv says, then takes another sip of his coffee. "You blush when you lie."

     Shit! I blush even harder.

     "Nevermind. I'll tell ya later.", I say, and by later, I mean I don't know if and when I'll tell him.

     He shrugs, but I can tell he's still concerned. I decide to turn my attention to breakfast.

     "Thanks for cooking today.", I say. "What's the occasion?"

     "Well, I was hoping we could spend the day together.", says Ruv, slightly blushing.

     "I'd love to!" I say. "But don't you have masses to serve?"

     "I met this short orange-haired priest the other day who offered to run them for the day." says Ruv. (Author comment: In my FNF roleswap AU, Taki is a Satanist, so there is no way she would be allowed to run masses, unlike in the original story. Instead, all of the crap that happened to Pico in the past turned him religious, so priest Pico runs masses for the day instead.)

     "Yay!", I say as I give him a hug. He's blushing again. Who knew Lucifer himself could be so soft around others?

     I sit down and eat some pancakes. I wonder if there is also something too sweet that mortals will die eating...

     After eating, we change into our normal clothes and get ready for the day. I put on a nice jacket and skirt, and comb my hair. Since Ruv is not serving masses, he doesn't bother wearing his "priest" outfit, and instead wears his simple but nice collared shirt.

     Once we are both ready for this awesome day, we go to the garden to chat and just hang out. Then, I notice a butterfly has landed on Ruv's head.

     "Ruv, don't move-", I say.

     "Wha-", he says, but I cut him off.

     "There's a butterfly on your head.", I say.

     I grab my phone and try to take a photo, while Ruv tries not to move. It's funny how someone capable of such violent things can be so gentle... I mean, I should know, being a wanted criminal.

     After I take the photo, the butterfly flies away to the flowers.

     "Do you think there are any flowers the color of my jacket in the garden?", I ask Ruv after some more chatting.

     "Perhaps.", he says. "Just because we haven't seen any doesn't mean there won't be one out there, somewhere."

     "Lunch is on whoever doesn't find it!", I say, and I leap up to go look for one.

     Ruv is taken by surprise, but that doesn't slow him down.

     I look by the flower bushes by the church, just to be unsuccessful.

     I go back by the gazebo to look some more, while Ruv is looking by where the butterfly landed.

     "I found one.", Ruv says. "The butterfly landed on it."

     I head over to where he is, and the butterfly flies away once more. Ruv carefully picks the flower and compares it to my jacket.

     "It's the exact color!", I say happily. "I guess that means lunch is on me, hehe!"

     Ruv holds out the flower to me, lightly blushing.

     "Awww, thank you!", I say, tucking it behind my ear. I give Ruv a hug. This time, we both blush.

     After that, we go to the store, where I buy our "lunch" of more Neapolitan and Oreo ice cream. Because Ruv is merely acting as a priest, he can actually indulge in sweets. Ruv doesn't really have a sweet tooth, but he likes ice cream (especially Neapolitan, which is also my favorite). Then, we go back to the living quarters, curl up on the couch, and watch whatever's on TV while eating the ice cream out of the tub.

     "Hey, these ice creams look like us!", I say.

     Ruv chuckles. "I suppose they do."

     Once we finish the treats, I regret not buying more. As Ruv is immortal, he has no need to eat, but chooses to anyway. Considering that, he is not capable of feeling hunger, or being full. I still do, though, even if it won't kill me, as I our vow allows for my immortality.

     Then, I get an idea.

     "Hey, Ruv!", I say.

     "Yeah?", he responds.

     "Why don't we do a singing battle at the church?", I say. "Even though it was frustrating in the end, I had fun rap-battling that kid."

     "I suppose.", Ruv responds. "It may draw people to the church..."

     "Yessss!", I say. "By the way, I found some shades in the storage room we can wear to look cool!"

     Ruv chuckles, and puts one of the pairs on. I do the same.

     "Let's do this.", Ruv says, attempting to smile once more.

     "Yeah!", I add in.

     We go to the church (I changed into a cropped hood and pants, and I tie my hair up in a loose ponytail, so I look cooler than I already do.) where I see the priest Ruv found talking to some people.

     "Hello, Father! How's masses going?", I say to him.

     He nods. "Masses are doing well, despite the small numbers."

     I analyze the short man. He has orange, short hair, while at the same time being short himself. He wears a green outfit. Weird color combo, but whatever. I think I've seen this guy with the brown-haired midget's boyfriend once or twice...

     Ruv joins in. "Hello, Brother Pico.", he says. "We would like to do a singing battle. Would you be fine with that?"

   "Yes."

     "Thank you, Father!", I say, then go to clean up the front where we battled that midget not so long ago.

     Then, Ruv joins me.

    "I have this tune in my head.", he says.

     "Great, let's sing to it, then!", I respond. "You go first, since it's your tune."

     "Ok.", Ruv responds.

     *insert Clandestine-Ditty here*

     Ruv starts to sing. His words have a deep meaning, while at the same time having a cool and fun-like vibe to them.

     I see what Ruv is going for, so when I jump in, I do the same thing. I start to sing, without even thinking twice about the words, going with the rhythm.

     A couple of people come in to check out what's happening. If they don't think this is cool, I don't know what is.

     The song maintains the same beat throughout the majority. At one point, I recognize a similar leitmotif to a song a girl with a green beanie made. (Her friend came to church one day to pray when she was very ill, but he said she has recovered since.) He will occasionally come to pray every now and then, and sometimes even sing (too).

     "Nice job, Ruv!", I say after we finish the song.

     Ruv blushes. "You did really well, too, Sarv."

     "Thanks!", I say. "It's always fun spending time with you!"

     Ruv blushes for the bajillionth time today (CUTE AS FUCK!!!!).

     "O-kay!", I say with enthusiasm. "Next song!"

     Ruv nods.

     "I actually made this one beforehand for us to sing,", I say. "so I figured, why not try it out now?"

     "I put a lot of meaning into this,", I say. "like you did when you wrote Glava Tserkvi (Author comment: This is the roleswap AU title for original Ruv's song "Zavodila", meaning "Head of Church".). I hope you like it~"

     *insert Together here*

     I start to sing once again. My voice goes perfectly with the song, with the words and the melody colliding into a rhythm; a harmony.

     Then, Ruv joins in. The combination of his strong voice with mine is perfect.

     As I sing, I sing of the past; when I first met Ruv. I sing of the present, and how much I appreciate everything he's ever done for me. And lastly, I sing of the unpredictable future, and what it may behold (which, in the end, only time can tell).

     Ruv sings of his past, and his history as the ruler of Hell, singing just like he did when making Glava Tserkvi.

     Everyone applauds. It takes me a second to realize how many people are here. I was so caught up in the song, I wasn't paying attention.

     "Thank you, everyone!", I say with a smile.

     "One last song?", Ruv asks.

     I smile, "Bring it on!"

     *insert Rosebass / Sarvente and Ruv's cover of Heartbass here*

     Ruv starts this time. I've heard this song before... when we were out on the boardwalk a while ago. Now that I think about it, it was sung by Carol and Whitty when they finally went on a date. Is it a coincidence that Ruv chose this song?

     I remember the tune, and I repeat it, but I decide to add my own twist to it. After all, this is our story; not Whitty and Carol's.

     Ruv attempts to give a slight smile; he can tell I remember this song.

     Once we finish our last song, everyone applauds once more. I jokingly bow, and Ruv does the same. Ruv and I go chat with some of the audience, and try to gain some new members of the church. Due to our performance, we earn about 20 new members (out of the 40 or so people there).

     After that, we go back to our living quarters, and change back into our casual clothes. Since it's only 3pm, and there's still some time left before dinner, Ruv and I play some card games.

     "Uno!", I say.

     "Didn't you just have half the deck a few turns ago?", he asks.

     "No... You're probably thinking of the last game."

     He stares me dead in the eyes, and plays half of his deck (consisting of skips and reverses), ending in a +5 wild card.

     "Aw man...", I say, defeated. I cheated to win, being the little criminal I am, and Ruv still wins! Not fair...

     "I thought you said you were the best at this game?", he says.

     "Well, yeah, but only when I cheat...", I say.

     Ruv chuckles (which is loud enough for me to feel the ground vibrate a little). "Next time I'll go easy on you."

     I look at the clock. "Oh! Speaking of time, it's almost time for dinner!"

     "I set up for dinner in the garden.", Ruv responds.

     "When did you ever have time to do that?", I ask.

     "I have my ways...", he responds (quick priest Ruv POV: I actually got Whitty, Tabi, and Hex to help me set up while we were singing and playing board games.).

     We go to our rooms to change. I clean up a little bit; after all, I have been wearing these clothes for most of the day. I put on some blush, comb my hair a little more, and put on a light layer of lipstick.

     When I come out, Ruv is wearing a suit that I have never seen him wear before. It's the same shade of grey as his hair, with a black collar and cuffs. I can see white highlights on the black parts, making crosses and lines. He must've had it made to match the ribbon I gave him so long ago...

     Ruv's blushing, and I can tell I am too.

     "I love your suit, Ruv!", I say, trying not to sound weird. He actually does look good in it, though.

     "Th-hank you, Sarv.", he says, stuttering and blushing; he's so fucking cute. "You look good, too."

     I smile back. "Wheredya get that suit?", I ask. "It reminds me of your ribbon."

     "I found it in the storage room the other day, and decided to customize it.", he responds.

     "Wow, you did an amazing job!", I say, giving him a hug. Once again, we are both blushing.

     "Thank you.", he says.

     Once we go outside, I see a picnic blanket with an assortment of food, set out between two trees that are blossoming with flowers. The beautiful sunset makes the scene even more breathtaking, I'm speechless.

     We go sit down, talk, and eat. Ruv seems nervous, which is a vibe I have never gotten from him before. Something's definitely up with him.

     "It's so beautiful out here today." I say. "We need to sing another song!"

     Ruv grins a little, "Of course."

     *insert Harmony here*

     Once again, the words have meaning. Our voices are very different, but together they make harmony.

     After we finish singing, I smile, and Ruv does the same.

     "I- I have something I'd like to tell you Sarv.", he says, blushing. Could this be it? Could this be the purpose of the whole day; to come down to this?

     "Sure!" I say. "You can tell me anything."

     "I-", he pauses, takes a deep breath, and looks at me again. "I love you, Sarvente."

     I smile, and a single tear runs down my cheek. I take his hand, "I love you too, Ruvyzvat."

     Before he can even respond, I grab his face and kiss him. It lasts longer than the quick kiss on the cheek I gave him that one night, or the small kiss on the head he gave me the day of the picnic.

     I smile. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say those words.", I say, with my head leaning against his. "Thank you for this amazing day.", I say.

     "It would never have been as amazing without you.", he responds.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
17.3K 714 22
UPDATES: changed some dialogue and frisk isn't a Yandere. "Again!" The great ninja Frisk exclaimed. "Yes mentor!" Kitten and Papyrus said, they were...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...