Biggest secret of my life

By EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... More

Aesthetic✨
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital

Chapter 12: Anniversary party

165 11 0
By EyesOfMind

Mehta House:

The day of anniversary party, early in the morning Tara wake up and get ready fast and went downstairs because she has to reached at her destination (palace hotel) ...

As she moves towards kitchen for breakfast, she show that her mother is preparing breakfast...

Tara: mom give me breakfast I have to go...

Ramya: yeah yeah, but you have to come home remember that... we have to go in party at 6 pm...

Tara: mom I will come direct to the venue...

Ramya: in this cloth... (pointing her outfit)

Tara: no, I already have extra cloth with me...

Ramya: okay...

Then she eats and move towards her destination...

Palace Hotel:

As Tara reached there, she parks her vehicle and move to the hotel and meet the other two and then they started to do preparation...

First, they decorate the stage and then the special entry of the couple and other Rathors...

Then started to instruct other workers to do further work...

Rajmahal:

Hustle bustle going in the palace because they have to prepare for evening party and all ladies are busy in pampering themselves...

Just like this their time passed and now it is time to reach venue...

Except Armaan and Abhimanyu every man has come downstairs and waiting for ladies... and there come Radhika Singh Rathor and seeing her everyone compliment her except one our old hero...

Adhiraj: hay babydoll... (place his hand on his heart)

Hearing this everyone hutted him... Radhika glared at Adhiraj.... But he ignores her...

Radhika: you are getting shameless day by day... before anyone say anything...

There come our princesses Abhira and Akshita looking like a doll and everyone compliment them and then instant come Nisha and same goes with her...

Lastly come our today's center of attraction Ragini she wears red saree with heavy embroidery with shawl on her other solder...

Everyone has their mouth open seeing her like this...

Abhira comes back to her sense and look at everyone and see that their mouth Still hang, so close everyone's mouth giggling...

Abhinav: hay janeman... (keeping her hand on his heart)

Ragini become shy hearing this...

Everyone hutted them and they see the time... Ragini become confused...

Ragini: where is Armaan?

Abhimanyu: he will come direct to the venue...

So, they move towards the venue and enter from the back door with securities and moves towards their personal room because they have to enter from the different root...

Palace Hotel:

After arranging everything the trio move towards the room so they can get ready... and they did not meet anyone from royal family, so they don't know who they are and how they look...

Tara wear wine color Anarkali dress with heels and minimal jewelry and help other two because her mom is calling her continuously...

On the other side, Tara's family also come with other guest, now only royal family is missing...

Ramya call Tara to inquired about her whereabouts so they can meet...

Suddenly, one spotlight on, on the passage and there goes our elder couple comes following by other couple and youngsters, everyone is now looking at them and greet everyone welcome them...

There are so many people from high class society like businessmen and celebrities to attend party and some comes with the opportunities to make their daughter set with the royal family because everyone know that The King of Jaipur is still bachelor...

Now it's time for couple of the evening to make entry, all lights get off and middle of the passage one spotlight and there our couple standing with the smile and in the background play a song of king's entry (you can imagine any song) ...

They come and greet everyone and other also wish them...

On the other side, Tara and the other are still not come so Sana fill happy because Tara is late so she gets scolded by Ramya... so they are waiting for Tara so they can meet the royal family...

Now everyone is greeting each other and meet but in that the family is now coming to meet Tara's family because they all know each other for yours now...

Adhiraj: how are you Harish... (in greeting manner)

Harish: I am Fine Raja Hukum... what about you... (folding his hand)

Adhiraj: Good... and introduce his family's youngsters...

All the elders know each other...

All youngster also greets them... and Harish also introduce Karan and Sana, Karan take blessing from the elders seeing this all become happy looking his manners, Sana greet them in the same manner but just for show off and that is notice by Rathor ladies, but they ignore her and bless her, but Sana think that she had good impression on them...

Then all Mehta family wish the couple...

Abhinav: Harish, you have other daughter right, where is she... we did not meet her in our past meeting also...

Harish: she will come soon Raja sa...

Suddenly one girl following by other two come from the other side... and they are Tara, Aadhya and Mahira...

Tara: sorry maa I got late as I was already ready, but you know na that This Mahira takes more time to get ready... (said with pout)

Mahira: so what i have to look good... i don't want to look clone... (annoyingly)

As she did not notice that The Rathor family is also there...

On the other hand, Rathor Family get surprised seeing Tara except Radhika because she know about Tara's Family...

So, Radhika clears her throat which gain Tara's attention... Tara turns towards her get surprised seeing the Rathor family... but instantly hug Radhika...

Tara: Dadi you are here what a pleasant surprise...

Radhika also hugs her back with big smile on her face and pet her back...

Radhika: Again surprise...

Tara: you did not tell me that you are going to come... (with pout)

Radhika: but I know that you will be here...

Tara: how... (surprisingly)

Radhika: because I know that this party Is arrange by your company...

Tara: ohh...

And then she greets everyone and take blessing from elder... and talk friendly with youngsters...

But here whole Mehta Family is looking at them in shock...

Harish: Taru when did you meet them...

Tara: papa I know Dadi from my temple visit so she introduces me to others... but papa how do you know them...

Listening this everyone become shocked... because according to them Tara should know that they are Royal Family...

Before they said or ask anything... the whole place become silent and main door open and spotlight on and there comes our hero The Armaan Singh Rathor with his Friends in Armani black suit with straight face with clutch jaw... now every girl is looking at him with dreamy eyes because he is looking like a dashing hero...

So, he directly come and greet his family and take their blessings... and also greet Mehta Family... in that greeting his eyes suddenly fall on Tara who is looking confused... but Radhika gain his attention...

Radhika: Armaan, you already know them right now meet Tara, daughter of Harish...

Armaan just greets her with nod and seeing his eyes become soft for few millisecond... but he suppresses his fillings... but he can't do that in front of Radhika because before he covered his emotions Radhika already notice...

Tara asks again to Harish...

Tara: papa you did not say how do you know them...

And this time Armaan look at her in surprise but covered immediately...

Harish: Taru, they are The Rathor Family...

Tara: what... (in shock)

Seeing Tara everyone now understand that she did not know that they are The Royal Family...

Instantly, Ragini and Nisha look at Radhika and she just nod and they understood that she knows about it...

Tara gulp and look at The Rathore Family...

Radhika come and place her hand on her head...

Radhika: whatever is that you will always be my friend okay don't think much...

Hearing this Tara look at her in surprise because Radhika knows her thoughts...

Tara: sorry, I don't know that you are from Royal family... (looking on the floor)

Radhika: are why are you looking down, you did not do any crime... hmm... (make her look up) now smile...

Tara gives smile to her and Radhika hug her again...

Radhika: that's like my girl...

Looking at them everyone become surprised in Mehta family...

But someone is burning in jealousy like something is snatch from her and that is Sana...

She is looking at Tara as she will murder her any time...

But everyone is too busy to notice that except one person who notice this but in confusion so ignore it...

Tara got confused, whose anniversary is today... but before she asks question Abhira speaks...

Abhira: hay you are looking very beautiful... (keeping her hand on her face)

Tara: thanks, you also look beautiful... (with smile)

Akshita: as today Bade papa and Badi maa's anniversary, I will not ask you anything, but can you please please come with us in our next outing... (with pleading eyes)

Abir and Akshat: yes, di you seems to cool we will do lots of masti... (excitedly)

Tara gets overwhelmed hearing this and Armaan get surprised seeing the conversation because he knows that his Vanar sena did not get attach to anyone this instance...

Tara: of course, I will come and thanks for the invitation... and Happy Anniversary Raja sa and Rani sa... (with smile)

They both bless her and then they all talk for a while...

Then The Rathor family meet others and they starts the function with speech and masti of the youngsters...

As Abir and Abhira host the party as they want to do that...

Now it's time for cake cutting so they do that and make everyone in the family eat and they announce the dinner time, so guest moves toward that...

The family's good luck Taniya had to go for emergency meeting out off country, so they are tension free...

But Armaan constantly feels that someone is looking at him, but he ignores that but some other person notices that and she/he is the same who notice Jealousy of Sana... that person thought to talk with Armaan after party...

On the other hand, Armaan's eyes constantly looking for Tara and same goes to Tara... but in Tara's case she trying to ignore him after knowing about him being The King...

But this is all notice by Radhika, so she is confirmed now that fire seems to be on both side... so thought to take final decision and talk to her family tomorrow morning...

Finally, The Rathor Family also move to dining table and Radhika was busy in her thought...

Suddenly Armaan's phone ring so he excuses himself and move to talk and after completing his talk he was about to move someone's soft body crush into him and he hold her from her waist and her hand automatically place on his solder... and she is none other than Tara of course...

And our couple is lost in their own world looking at each other... when some noise come, they come back to their sense and ask sorry to each other and stand little awkward and Tara greet him as he is The King and she meet him for the first time after knowing about his identity...

Then someone call Tara, so she excuses herself and move from their... leaving Armaan again in his thought...

But this thing also notices by someone and she/he is the same who notice previous incidences...

Raghav come out of somewhere and take Armaan to the dinner table talking about the call...

They all finish their dinner, and Mehta family come to bid them bye...

Harish: Raja Hukum, now we take your leave... (joining his hands)

Adhiraj: okay, will meet in office... we feel very happy as you come with your family... (with smile)

Hearing this Harish smile and then Radhika said...

Radhika: Tara Will you not bid a bye to me... (with smile)

Tara hesitatingly comes and take blessings from everyone following by Karan...

They take their leave and Radhika become thoughtful after seeing hesitation in Tara's behavior but think to settle everything...

After this they also move towards their Palace...

------------------------------------------------------------

Longest update and if you want you can suggest me your idea for the upcoming chapters...

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 44.9K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
42.1K 1.9K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
1.9M 77.9K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
1.7M 72.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...