𝐗𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 ||𝟏...

Bởi shristiroy148

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖..𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏❞ ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... Xem Thêm

•Introduction•
•Character aesthetic•
•Before you read the book•
•Gifted Covers for the book•
1•"And don't bite your lips again"
2•"Iris,you are getting Married"
3•"We are getting married tomorrow"
4•"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5•"Now You may kiss the bride."
6•"I am yours,So is my room"
7•" What's on your neck Iris?"
8•"Why does he hate me so much?"
9•"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10•"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11•"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12•"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13•"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14•"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15•"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16•"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17•"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18•"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19•"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20•"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21•"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22•"I need to talk to her.."
23•"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24•" Iris, we need to talk! "
25•"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26•"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27•"Samuel is here"
28•"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29•"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30•"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31•"And here comes the bitch!"
32•"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33•"Yes kitten! punishment"
34•"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35•"Hands off, Collin!"
36•"You are my favorite book to read"
37•"What are you hiding kitten?"
38•"Fuck you against the wall?"
39•"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40•"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41•"Are you drunk kitten?"
42•"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43•"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44•"Read my commands kitten."
45•"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46•"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47•"Who gave you that drink?"
48•"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49•"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50•"Words can never describe that.."
51•"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52•"I love you."
53•"Yes sir, got it."
54•"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55•"Somewhere special"
56•"Get the jet ready"
57•"We just started kitten."
58•"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59•"Just an hour Kitten"
60•"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61• "Izel King"
62•"First date of our honeymoon"
64•" I'm yours, till eternity"
65•"Count your happy days,knight"
66•"I can never get enough of you"

63• "I love you, kitten"

32.1K 3K 273
Bởi shristiroy148

Vote and then read, please♥️

For next chapter lets aim for 3k votes

"What should I wear, Xavi?" I asked nervously, trying to divert his gaze from and to help me, too. I was so confused between the two. The purple one or the yellow one. Both the dresses are specifically ordered by Xavi's

The fact that I realized now is that I didn't take any clothes with me. When he asked me out for a date-I didn't know what to wear. But it's my Xavi we are talking about. He had everything planned. Soon after, two ladies with hundreds of dresses came to our room, and here I'm deciding what to wear.

Xavi is just sitting quietly, staring at me with his forefinger on his lips. Hearing me took a deep breath, and sat straight and said, looking directly into my eyes, "Wear anything kitten, you'll make every dress look beautiful."

I blushed at his statement, this man and his flirting skills. They are just too much. I was still searching for that one. I want to look pretty, and I intend to put effort into myself. I wish to do my best for him, to let him see the most beautiful version of myself.

Still searching, my eyes went to a white dress. It was hidden under a few pieces. I was about to tug it out when I heard his phone ringing up.

He stood up and walked to me, putting one arm on my waist from behind he pulled me back, making my back attached to his front. And then leaned down and whispered in my ear-

"Get ready, I'm waiting outside. Sì?"

With that, he pressed a lingering kiss on my ear. Which made goosebumps arise on the back of my neck. I nodded. As he walked out, I took that dress out and awed at cuteness. Decided it's the one I quickly decided to get ready.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Putting on a nude pink lipstick, I was ready to go. With my cute white dress, I decided to go for white heels. Just as I was putting the lipstick down, the door creak open and Xavi came in. His eyes fell on me, and I saw his lips parting away a little. The reaction made me giggling, and I twirled in front of him.

"How am I looking?" I asked excitedly. I was feeling pretty, I was feeling loved-everything his gaze filled with emotion was doing this to me. His eyes were on me when he walked to me. I then noticed he was wearing a white shirt with navy pants. The casual look made him look much younger. Hus sleeves rolled up, and two buttons from collar were open.

As he walked toward me, he rounded his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. His nose buried in my neck as he took a sniff. My heart exploded with butterflies. He then pulled back his face. He didn't say anything but cupped my cheeks in his large and warm palm. I leaned my face toward his touch. His eyes were looking at my face when I rounded my hand around his neck. Seeing him looking at me continuously made me blush. The pouring emotions in his eyes, the warm look. Like his eyes were relaxing. Like he was at peace.

"You didn't answer," I whispered and got on my toes and pressed a light kiss on his cheeks. As my lips touched his skin, I felt him smiling under my skin. I pulled back only to see him smiling with dimples. But what this time caught my attention was his eyes. They look.....-different.

Still smiling, he said -

"Perfect, you look perfect, but I just hope you don't like this dress that much because I might tear it from you even before we step out."

A chuckle left my while I blushed. He pulled my face closer, by hand, which was cupping my cheeks. Pressing a small kiss on my lips, he pulled back. I didn't expect him to go this easy, and he also cleared my confusion with his next sentence.

"As much as I want to ruin the lipstick and this fucking white dress we need to go out, we are getting late. But don't worry. I'll compensate later tonight." He said with an innocent smile, which was anything but innocent. I hit him on his chest while he chuckled. He put his one hand on my lower waist, leading me out when I stopped him.

I don't trust this man with my lipstick. It's safe to keep it in my purse. I excuse myself and went in front of the mirror. Putting the lipstick in my bag, I looked at myself in the mirror. Fixing my hairs, I saw him watching me while leaning on the door. His gaze intensified suddenly, I broke the eye contact and looked away.

"Iris"

"Huh?" He called me by my name?!! I looked at him through the mirror.

"You look like my dream. The one and only dream I ever saw."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come," Xavier said, forwarding his hand standing in front of me. I don't know where we are. He never told me where he is taking us, and now we have reached where he wanted us. I smiled at him and took his hand. As we stepped out, I saw many people buzzing around. It looked like some function was happening. I looked around, being confused, not understanding why he took me to a function without telling me. I looked at him only to see him leaning down. Pecking my lips, he whispered "patience," making me stop.

His hand was again around my waist as he led us inside. As I walked in, I saw many people, some dressed casually some formally. As we walked more inside, I noticed it was an art exhibition. But what caught my attention was the painting. They are....mine.

Just as I was connecting everything, I felt him hugging me from back. Shifting my hair away from my ear, I heard his whisper -

"Welcome to your first art Exhibition kitten. The star of tonight".

My eyes widened, and for a moment, I felt my heart beat stopping. The surroundings went silent, and the only thing I could see was my hard work on display. The work that I wanted to make my name with.

"I-I ca -" I wasn't able to form any sentence. How can I? I was witnessing my biggest dream ever coming true. My only wish for which I worked hard day and night.

I felt Xavi's taking his hand back from my waist, but before he could do that, I held his wrist. I turned around to look at him, who was looking at me with a small smile. He looked calm, but on the other hand, I was going mad.

My breath was a shallow, and I felt it difficult to stand on my feet. Without any work exchange, I hugged him closely. He, too, wrapped his arms around me.

It was my dream. It still is. Greece is my dream place. The place where I wanted to host my first every exhibition. It's my dream to have my first art exhibition on the place I love the most. Greece.

I wasn't able to believe it was happening, my husband, my love was with me. I was in my dream place, and he was making my dreams come true.

I felt my throat clogged up and eyes filled with tears. I felt him kissing the top of my head, but the feeling I was having, that was too magical yet too heavy for my heart. If not him, I don't know what would happen to me.

"It's your biggest day, Kitten. We aren't wasting it in crying. Sì?"

He asked after I pulled back. By now, I was crying with tears. This was the moment I always lived! I always imagined, and here I was living it. I looked at him with tears filled eyes, and he gently wiped my cheeks.

"I don't like seeing you cry." He said and kissed my forehead. Hearing me more tears fall from my eyes. I again hugged him, rounding my arms around his torso.

"I don't like crying." He chuckled, hearing me, and pressed a long kiss on my head once more.

"Now wipe it up. You are the star of tonight. And my stars should shine, not cry."

He stood before me, his eyes holding a mixture of determination and love. His words, like a gentle caress, washed over me, carrying a weight that belied their simplicity.

His grip on my shoulder was firm, yet comforting, The tears that had once been falling down were now unstoppable, I lifted my head high, my gaze meeting his. A faint smile played upon my lips as I whispered, "I love you, Xavi." He had wiped away my tears and made me feel the true meaning of being a star. He made me feel like a star.

Hearing me, he smiled and entwined our hand together. With that, I stepped in between the crowd. Numerous eyes were on me. But what caught my attention was numerous posters of mine.

A feeling of pride gripped my heart with the feelings of nervousness. I tightened my hold on his hand, to which he didn't react. As I stood, I felt numerous eyes on me. They recognized me as few of them nodded in my direction.

But not a second later, a few ladies came toward me. Xavi, who was beside me, was silent all the time, but I can feel his eyes on me all the time.

"You are the owner of these Marvelous arts, Mrs. Iris Wilson?" One of them asked, and then noticed my name. My hold on his hand tightened further.

"Yes, I made them. But it's Iris knight."

"Iris Xavier Knight." I was still feeling his gaze on me when I looked at him who was smiling at me. Oh, those dimples.

"Fabulous! Your art is just so good. Where were you hiding until now?" Another one said, The words of praise washed over me, a warm and intoxicating wave that threatened to sweep me away. I had never experienced such adulation before, and it filled me with a giddy sense of euphoria. The nervousness that had once gnawed at my insides dissipated, replaced by a newfound confidence.

His presence beside me was a steady anchor, grounding me amidst the swirling emotions. I knew that with him by my side, I could face any challenge that came my way. His just presence beside me was like unwavering support and belief in me gave me the courage to embrace the spotlight and bask in the glow of recognition.

As the compliments continued to pour in, I felt the urge to hide myself in his safe embrace. It was as if he had unlocked a hidden part of myself, revealing a talent and potential that I never knew I possessed. At that moment, I realized that his presence in my life was not merely a coincidence, not a need or situation, but something I needed to live. He was making me fall in love with more and more every day.

With each word of praise, my heart soared higher, and the giddy feeling in my chest intensified. It was a sensation both exhilarating and terrifying, but with him beside me, I knew I could handle it.

I was surrounded by many people when I felt he was trying to pull his hand back. Without looking at him, I frowned but tightened my hold. But he again tried.

"I'm just around. You enjoy" Xavi whisper, and I know what he was doing. He was giving all the fame to me, but I don't need fame where he will not with me.

"You promised" I said. My eyes on him now. He and I both know what I was referring too.

With you, as long as my soul exists in this universe.

Hearing her stopped. He stood in front of me and everything faded. I don't care about anything now. He cupped my cheeks and with a small smile said-

"Yes, I did." With I felt my throat clogging up again. He sighed and with our entwined hand, he pulled me to a corner. As he stood in an isolated place he once again cupped my cheeks with his both hand and attached our forehead together.

"Never doubt my promise to you kitten. I'll die before breaking any." He said, his voice soft but throaty and my eyes shot open. I cupped his cheeks. With tears streaming down my face, I pressed my lips on his. We stood just without lips attached for a second before he started moving his lips. His hand which was cupping my cheeks now moved to the back of my neck with the other hand was angling my face. I pulled him closer feeling the need to have him closer. To dissolve myself in him.

What felt like a second he pulled back. We both were breathing hard when hard, I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beating at an abnormal speed.

We stayed in each other's arms when I heard him "Do you want to dance under the rain?"

I pulled back to look outside. It wasn't raining, but then I looked at him and saw the seriousness on his face.

"Yes, B-But it's not raining."

I said, but then he took hold of my hand and kissed out the entwined hand and said, "

"If you want, it will rain." With that, we stepped out of the building. On the silent road, we stood alone. The yellow light added the glamour to the beauty, and when I looked at him, he just smiled, and at that exact moment, it started raining. I gasped as the raindrops fell on my body. He silently left my hand. I took a step ahead. Opening my hand, I looked up. The sky was clear then?

I closed my eyes to feel the water droplets washing away all the things from my mind. As the droplets fell from my body, I giggled at the feeling. With a giant smile, I turned back on me to stop. Only to frozen. In front of me was Xavi on his knees. He was looking directly in my eyes, not minding the water droplets falling on his face.

"Xa-"

"I love you, kitten."

••••••••

How was the chapter? Hope you'll like it.! Yes!!! He finally proposed.

What do you think happen next?

Follow me on Instagram for spoiler. I usually update my updating schedule on Instagram, too.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...