The Demon King of Time

By Masamune

"What would you do if you were told if you're going to be a king?" "I would try to avoid it... but in the end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Christmas special
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17 (Season 1 End)

971 33 37
By Masamune

"This is your Time Mazine? It looks... underwhelming."

"I have to work with what I had okay!"

"It's damaged in many parts too... did you even steal this from Ohma Zi-O or did you find this lying around?"

Geiz and Woz was currently showing Tsukuyomi their Time Mazine. She didn't look impressed one bit at the condition.

"Nonetheless it should be able to take us to another world."

"Then let's go."

"Geiz wait! We do not know where my lord is currently located nor the world he traveled to."

"It shouldn't matter. Ohma Zi-O energy is easy to track for us Time Jacker as my brother call it."

Woz nodded before they all entered the Time Mazine. Tsukuyomi started the Time Mazine as it started flying and going inside a portal.

"Shouldn't you be stopping us from finding Zi-O?"

"I do not desire the throne of this world. I am already royalty in my world."

"Then why was your brother obsessed with Zi-O?"

"...it's best you shut up."

Geiz shrugged while Woz sigh as they both travel to the time stream. They can't be sure if they can trust Tsukuyomi but they'll have to manage.

"Here we are..."

Geiz and Woz stared out the window and saw a world with multiple cubes.

"Where are we?"

"If I remember correctly this is the Sea of Quanta:"

Meanwhile

Masamune and Kiana were jumping roof to roofs as they made their way to one of World Serpents base.

They reached the roof in front of the World Serpent base. Masamune crouched down with Kiana as they both examined the area.

"You good with stealth Kiana?"

"Um... hehe..."

"I should've known."

Masamune grabs Kiana by the waist before gently jumping down. Masamune let go of Kiana before sneakily going inside and knocking one member out.

"Masamune-senpai look."

Masamune looks up and saw Rita entering the same building they were after. Masamune raised an eyebrow before clicking his tongue.

"So she's after the same thing we want."

"What should we do?"

"Continue."

Masamune and Kiana follow Rita from behind. Rita find herself in an underground part of the base and a woman wearing a jackal mask.

"Hm? You're Masamune Kazama. What brings you here?"

"Where's the bomb?"

"I see so that's what you're after... here's the location. I have no chance of beating you."

"Kiana stop the bomb! I'll save Rita!"

Kiana hesitantly nodded before running away from Masamune. Masamune stared at Jackal before looking above.

"Let's have a chat Kevin."

Masamune carried Rita who was unconscious due to Jackal knocking her out with a sleeping gas. Kevin jumps down and stares at Masamune.

"Our last meeting was four months ago in the Sea of Quanta."

"I haven't forgotten it Demon King."

"Are you sure Project STIGMA is the only way Kevin?"

"Yes."

"I guess there's no stopping you from thinking otherwise then..."

"Are you not going to stop me?"

"No... you're going to be stopped by someone else."

Masamune walks away from Kevin with Rita in his arm. Masamune appears on a rooftop watching Kiana using her Herrscher form without losing control.

"...Why did you save me?"

"You were in a danger so I have to save you."

"Why?"

"...Just be grateful maid."

"Thank you..."

Kiana successfully stopped the bomb but using her Herrscher power caused her to pass out. Masamune put Rita down and caught her in his arms.

"You did well..."

Masamune kissed Kiana in the forehead before hearing footsteps and saw Mei. She looks relieved she saw Masamune.

"Hello... Mei."

Mei tackled Masamune into a hug careful not to let Kiana down. Mei kissed Masamune for a moment before separating.

"Your past self..."

"I know... I sent him to the moment I disappeared. I take it Bronya already achieved that power?"

"Yeah... Masamune when are you coming back?"

"There's still much I have to do Mei... so forgive me..."

Masamune knocked Mei unconscious before sending her back to Hyperion. Masamune looks at Kiana before turning around and was met by Durandal.

"If you want her then I'll be going with her."

"...Fine."

"Then let's go..."

Elsewhere one month ago...

"This is it... the Sea of Quanta... the entrance at least."

"Meh."

All of them stared at the younger Masamune in shock. The boy let out a yawn seemingly bored of this place.

"I've seen better dimensions and worse of it..."

"Like what?"

"A place where only magic exists and people fish for mayonnaise."

All of them sweatdrop before Masamune exits the Hyperion with Build along with Bronya and Seele.

"Why are you following me?"

"Bronya suspects there's a good reason Masamune nii-sama entrusted you to us."

"Hmph!"

Masamune stared at the entrance before feeling a strong energy from it. Suddenly Cocolia and a girl with pink hair and another girl with cyan hair appeared behind them.

"Seele... you're here."

"Thanks to Masamune-san."

"Roza... Liliya."

"Bronya! It's been so long."

"Hey!"

Masamune yelled at them gaining their attention before looking at the entrance of the Sea of Quanta.

"What happens if I go into there?"

"You'll be stuck there... but Seele is free from there."

"Then that means there's a way out."

"Oi! Don't do it!"

Masamune smirks before jumping into the entrance shocking all of them. Bronya followed Masamune causing Seele to follow as well. Build shook his head in annoyance before following them.

Elsewhere...

Geiz stared at the space around them in curiosity. They were standing on top of a cube while observing the area.

"Are we sure Zi-O here?"

"His energy was more prominent here."

"How co- what the hell happened over there?"

They look at what Geiz pointed and saw multiple destroyed cubes and a crack in space and time.

"Looks like this is the remains of Ohma Zi-O battle."

"What power..."

Woz looks away from the destruction and saw a tree. Taking out his book Woz found out it was called the Imaginary Tree this tree is the source of all universe and bubble universe of this world.

"In any case we need to find your Zi-O."

"How? This plac-"

BOOM!

"Nevermind."

With Young Masamune

Masamune wanders around the Sea of Quanta after being separated from the rest. Masamune sense a powerful energy and decide to follow it and it lead him to...

Kevin.

"It's you..."

"Hm? Have I met you before?"

"What? Your aura seems different... it's more calm."

"What are you talking about?"

"If you're really him then I must prove it through battle!"

"Shit! Henshin!"

GRAND ZI-O~

Zi-O blocks Kevin sword with his hand before pushing it aside and kicking Kevin away. Zi-O brought out the Saikyo Girade and fired an energy slash towards Kevin.

Kevin slash the energy slash destroying it. He then thrust his sword towards Zi-O who blocked it using his sword but was pushed back by the impact.

Zi-O looks up and saw Kevin trying to stab him. The rider rolls out of the way and slash Kevin from behind. Kevin grunts before engulfing it in flames before slashing Zi-O in the chest causing sparks to come out from his armor.

The rider grunts in pain before slashing Kevin again but he parries it. Kevin kicks Zi-O in the gut before firing ice shards towards Zi-O. The rider slash the ice shards before eyeing Kevin.

"I'm putting my all into this attack."

"I'll return the favor."

KING GIRI GIRI SLASH!

Kevin swords was engulfed in flames once more before the flame rises to the same size as the Saikyo Girade. The two then rushed to each other and slash their swords towards each other.

"HAAAAAAAA!!!"

"HAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"

BOOM!

A huge explosion occurred knocking both fighters away from each other. Zi-O was knocked out of his transformation and went unconscious on the floor near a bubble universe.

Kevin regained himself kneeling with the help of his sword. He was badly injured but still conscious.

"...I look forward to meeting you again. Demon King of Time."

Omake

"Masamune-senpai."

"Yeah?"

Masamune was drinking a soda with Kiana. The two were hanging out on a park bench enjoying themselves.

"Did you know that tomorrow is Ramadan?"

"Wait it is?!"

"Yeah!"

"Kiana what time is it?!"

"Um... 11:59 P.M."

"Oh! FOR FU-"

Masamune suddenly vanished from his spot leaving a very confused Kiana.

"What just happened?"

"Ramadan is a month where demons are locked away. In other words since my lord is a self proclaimed demon king of time then that means..."

"Oh. How long is he going to be locked away for Build?"

"A month but don't worry Ghost is there... with Vice."

With Masamune

In a fiery landscape Masamune was seen sitting on a bench drinking his soda while looking annoyed thanks to a certain devil.

"You wassup! It's ya boy Vice!"

"Kill me..."

A/N

Yo!

So here's the end of season 1

Ending season one with a battle between Grand Zi-O VS Kevin. Like I said yesterday I'm going to focus on Trailblazing Instinct next. Also since I'm three months BoS is reaching one year... I have something surprising for all of you.

Btw happy Ramadan for all my Muslims brothers. I am currently hungry but it's fine... anyway happy fasting and as always...

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.1K 26
"You're not a Villain anymore?" "Yep, I'm done. That life wasn't for me. And either way, I have greater responsibilities.."
59.2K 2.4K 26
I fell in love with my childhood bestfriend... * I fell in love with my sworn rival... * But he was never meant to be mine... * Let the play date beg...
58.5K 1.8K 17
A What If Timeline from my other Honkai Story in which the Captain dies and reincarnates once again. A young boy with a sword, traveling alone with...
24.3K 1.1K 11
❝ It's my pleasure to meet you trailblazer~! I hope my dear companion didn't trouble you at all ❞ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Šβ‹† β”Š . β”Š β”Šβ‹† β”Š . β”Š β”Š...