Let's Make A Deal, My King

By YuuMA08

"You...? Cassius...?" I asked the ten-year-old kid who looked exactly like Cassius and he was crying. "Amelia... More

1: Betrayed
2: It's Time To Run Again
3: Caught
4: The King's Aethyraz
5: A Chance
6: Dinner With The Predators
7: A Dream Or A Nightmare?
8: Poisoned Letter
9: Black Magic
10: The Mark And A Date
11: A Great Training Experience
12: Caduta Del Fenice
13: Heads Or Tails
14: His Secret
15: Nothing Beats Procrastination On A Nice Weather.
16: L'angelo Fenice
17: When Something Annoying Comes Up, Another One Appears
18: Possession
19: Instincts Taking Over
20: Favorite Handsome Brother Meets Most Handsome Mate
Very Important Note
21: The Continuation Of The Book
22: An Attack
23: Rise From The Flames Of Thy Enemy
24: Revealing Secrets
25: Vision
26: A Half-blood's Side-Effects
27: Lazuline's Heir
28: Estra
29: Cupcakes And A Secret
30: Whereabouts and Weakness
31: Uninvited Guest
32: An Anticlimactic Experience
33: Every Second Counts
34: Meeting The First And The Second
35: The Deal
36: Little Carlyle
38: Date On Faerie Territory
39: Into The Faerie Kingdom

37: Another Date?

140 9 1
By YuuMA08

A/N: Woah, I was almost in big trouble. I was having a hard time logging in cause I changed my email and it was the wrong one. Then I forgot my password since I kept on changing it whenever I logged in to another device cause I always forget. BUT! Luck was still on my side.

This is what the Gazebo looks like but a lot bigger and with a glass roof. Then it's on the lake, not on land.

------------

Amelia

If I were in a game, I would have more than three choices now. I'm trying to imagine the choices based on this kind of situation but this is Cassius we're talking about so I could only think of one option.

'Accept your doom'

"It seems like you had plenty of fun with my cursed appearance." He said while slowly walking towards me.

"What do you mean cursed? It's hella cute you know! It makes me want to gobble up those dumpling cheeks!"

-Is what I would have said but let's not add fuel to the burning fire.

"A-ha...well...you know, I grew up in the care of a great witch so I was curious because I've never seen such a powerful curse and I wasn't having fun, I was doing research." What a load of bull. Making an unbelievable excuse like this, of course, he wouldn't believe it.

"Okay." he simply replied and I raised my eyebrows at how accepting he was with my nonsense.

"You're not angry?" I asked him.

"Well...I am very embarrassed." Cassius said. Of course, he would feel that way. "But seeing you look so happy, how can I be angry?"

I looked at him dumbfounded. Even though his tone is cold, he meant what he said. Somehow despite it all, I find it so sweet of him. Does it make sense?

"W-well anyways! Don't worry about the pictures 'cause I'm not going to show it to anyone." I said while avoiding his eyes.

Well...I already showed it to Ven earlier.

"Really? Are you sure? Are you really sure?" I asked to make sure. He chucked softly. He held my hand and kissed the back of my palm like a gentleman.

"Amelia, without a doubt, I trust you. No matter what it is, I'll trust everything that you say. Whatever it may be." He said it while looking deep into my eyes.

Did he remember our deal?

Here's the thing. The people I made deals with cannot remember the deal. It's a way for them not to break the deal that they made cause breaking it can result in serious punishment. To the point where death is included.

This ability is very powerful and natural and I can never make a mistake when casting it. It's a powerful ability that divine beings closer to the maker can have. A perfectly flawless ability.

I was suddenly flicked by Cassius on the forehead.

"You're overthinking again. It's cute to look at but I don't want you to stress out." He said.

"Cassius, do you remember everything that had happened when you were in your child form?" I asked him and he became serious.

"Memories from my cursed state are vague. I may remember some but it depends. Actually, the only memories that are very clear were the ones ten hours before I returned to my original form. Why do you ask?" He said.

"N-nothing. Anyways! Aren't you hungry? It's time for lunch and I've asked the chef to cook a lot of food." I said and grabbed his hand. I want to drag him but this guy is so freaking heavy. Now, it looks more like two lovers walking in a park while holding hands.

Oh boy, the people here are so going to tease me for this.

*******

It's been a week since the events of Cassius' curse and I'm just here in the library trying to read the book, L'angelo Fenice, again for the tenth time this week. I'm by myself 'cause Cassius is stuck in his office for weeks due to the pending work that needs to be done because he couldn't do them due to his cursed state.

Also, the rest are equally busy. Errick on the other hand is nowhere to be found. He told me before that he is attending some teenage party. He told me he's just crashing in and it's okay since no one will kick out someone as handsome as him- according to him.

Well anyway, after I was done reading I went to my room with a bucket of popcorn and two cups of Vietnamese iced coffee. Yeah, I'm addicted to caffeine.

I was almost at the twist part of the horror movie I watched when the door suddenly slammed open. It revealed a super excited Venus with a dress and heels on her right and a makeup box on her left. Also, there were three women beside her. I looked at her with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Get up you lazy bum. We need to fix you up. We're going shopping." She said. I was going to ask her why I needed a fix-up when we were just going shopping but the two women grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bathroom.

I was going to lash out and complain but the bath was amazing. After that, they gave me a massage which felt so heavenly. All of those sore and stiff muscles were gone in an instant. This kind of treatment is so sus but so good so I'll let it slide.

"Come on now, Ven. Spit it out. What are you plotting?" I asked her while I was changing clothes- by myself. The maids wanted to dress me but I refused vehemently.

"What do you mean? We're just going shopping. I just wanted you to feel fresh and relaxed cause we're going on a battlefield." She said like it's the most obvious thing.

"If we're going to a battlefield, then why do we still need to doll up?" I asked.

"See! This is the problem. You're so used to fighting and all, that you never got a chance to live normally." she pointed out.

"Well, isn't 'living normally' a luxury to our kind?" I joked but also spoke facts.

"Well, you know, a little bit normal than how ordinary people live? Like going through dates-"

Got ya!

"So this is for a date. Did Cassius ask you to do this?" I asked her. She was hesitating to answer but gave in anyway.

"Yes so please pretend like you didn't know?" she begged.

"No worries. As you can see, I'm an expert at acting." I told her.

After I was done changing, the maids dragged me to sit on the chair and they began to mess with my face. Putting all sorts of colorful powders on my face. I know it's makeup but I've never put on some all my life. I mean, why would I need one?- the confidence.

After they were done putting makeup on me I stood up and looked at myself on the life-size mirror. I was...speechless. I mean, I'm still me but I look different. But not in a bad way. Somehow, it feels strange but oddly satisfying.

Gosh, I'm not good with complimenting words.

I was wearing this burgundy halter neck lace dress that is tight around the waist and then just flows and stops just above the knee. It's my first time wearing something so elegant. Since I usually wore simple black clothes for me to run and hide from my enemies.

I was admiring myself in the mirror when the door opened. It revealed an annoyed Hansel.

"Is she done?" he asked tiredly.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Well..."

"I reckon, this was your punishment?" Venus said and smirked.

"Urgh. Shut up. Mia if you're done, we better go. This chauffeur of yours needs to get this job done. My games are waiting for me." He said and urged me to hurry up.

"Fine, fine. I don't know what's going on. I have an idea about it since you guys are not very discrete but still, I'll tag along since I'm bored." I said and followed him.

We got into the car and I sat on the back seat since there was a pile of chips on the passenger seat. Hansel said that it was his fuel for the battlefield. Such a kid with the body of an adult.

The ride to who knows where was quite fun since I'm with Hansel and this guy never knows how to shut up. But at least, he's not too annoying. I feel like a noisy person would be nicer to be with in the car than the silent one. I prefer the silent one but right now, I'm a bit nervous so having Hansel with me here calms my nerves a bit.

The ride which seems to be a thirty-minute one, felt like five minutes. It's because I'm nervous. This kind of nervousness is different from what I'm used to, the ones where I feel like I'm about to die. This strange feeling only happened when Cassius was involved.

We stopped by a different forest from the ones in the castle. Do they still own this? Well, Cassius owns California in general and some parts were handled by alphas from different packs. If I remember correctly, Cassius has the most territory among the Kings.

"Okay Mia, we're here. Now, listen to my instructions." Hansel started and I nodded my head.

"When you enter the forest, just go straight. After that, if you see three paths, just go to where the ball of light is floating. Then you'll find a very large lake and at the center of it, there's a big gazebo. There's a path made of magic so you can safely go there." He said and then just drove off after dropping me in the middle of nowhere.

How fun. An adventure.

I followed Hansel's guidelines; there were three paths and a floating light orb. As I inspected the orb it doesn't seem to be a work of a mage. It's natural and pure mana. Something a mage or anyone who can use magic cannot do since the pure mana that entered their body is already mixed. The only ones who can use pure mana are beings closer to nature or nature itself.

Faeries.

If I'm right, then I'm stumbling upon faerie territory and they are extremely territorial. I thought they were myths but Venus and everyone else believed they were real and this rare evidence in front of me is here so I have no choice but to believe it as well.

"Uhh...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to enter your territory. But this is all on Cassius. So if you want to get angry at someone, it should be him." I said to no one. And as if nothing happened, I continued to walk until I saw the lake.

The lake was glistening like thousands of diamonds under the moonlight. This place looks so ethereal and I can feel it. The pure mana surrounding it puts a barrier on to protect this huge lake.

Just like what Hansel said, there was a big gazebo at the center of the lake. It was so beautiful like it came straight out of a fairy tale book. Well, we're real but this place here looks too beautiful for it to be real.

"Amelia."

"Oh fuck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
1.8K 408 27
1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut her off and faced him I sighed and cross...
7.1K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
63.5K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...