The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!

Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

1K 46 8
By pink_cash

I manage to do it, whew lol. Honestly this bonus chapter didn't have too many spoilers to take out, just little tweaks. Hope you guys enjoy and see you next bonus chapter whenever that will be lol. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I pick up Axe walking to the garage where Teo asked me to meet him. I adjust Axe on my hip as I walk closer to the grinning Teo. "What?" I ask eyeing him.

"I got you something for your birthday" he pulls the cover off revealing a motorcycle.

"What's this for?"

"Us."

"Are you dumb or stupid? I'm not getting on that death trap and neither are you. Take it back." He must've lost his damn mind if he thought I'd be happy about this dumb shit. Why would I be happy about a killing machine like a motorcycle. Plus, it's definitely not the vehicle for a man with six-month-old twins.

"It'll be fun once you give it a chance" he says.

"I don't want to try it, now take it back."

"Already paid for tesoro" he takes Axe from me putting him on the bike causing him to laugh. "See Axe likes it."

"I don't give a fuck" I pick my son up walking back into my house. For my birthday my ass, he got that stupid shit for himself. My kids nor I will have any part in his shenanigans. I hear the garage door close and suddenly he's behind me.

"It's not like we can die" he mentions as if that means I'm suddenly supposed to love the idea of the bike now.

"That's not the point, ride it if you want but we will not be a part of this sudden mid-life crisis."

He laughs loudly causing Axe to laugh loudly in my ear. "I'm eighty-seven tesoro I think I'm past the age for a mid-life crisis."

"No, it just means you can have more."

I place Axe down on his bedroom floor before getting the now awake Aj. I clean him up before putting him down next to his brother. Teo and I are leaving tomorrow for Miami for my birthday. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Though it's bittersweet since my babies are staying home. It's the first time they won't be with me for a long time. For the past six months they've been everywhere I go. Even if that's the office or visiting campus, they've been there. I'm hoping we adjust well with the separation. They're going to stay with my parents. Teo sits next to me on the floor joining me in playing with the twins. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my babies.

** ** **

The door opens pulling my eyes from the television to see my fine ass husband fresh out the shower naked as the day he was born. Damn he looks good enough to eat. Well, he is my meal so why not.

"Baby" I say leaning up on my knees before he walks into his closet.

"Yeah?" he turns to face me.

"Come here."

He slowly makes his way over to me eyeing me suspiciously. Once he stops at the foot of the bed I crawl down to him. Without saying anything I put him into my mouth making sure to arch my back. He groans putting his hand on my bonnet covered head.

"Fuck tesoro" he groans as I lick his tip.

I take more of him into my mouth sucking him off faster. I feel him insert two fingers into my soaking wet vagina. I move back against his fingers before glancing up at him to see him already looking down at me mouth ajar. The look making me even wetter. It feels like so long since I've given him head. After I won our bet I decided to punish him and myself by not giving him head but damn if I haven't missed it. Call it what you want but I like taking care of my husband because he damn sure takes care of me. I moan as I cum on his fingers causing him to cum in my mouth.

"Shit" he hisses as I continue to milk him of all he's got. It's been too long, so he needs to cum at least once more for me to be somewhat satisfied. I fondle his balls as he fucks my face faster and harder.

"You want daddy to give you more?" he asks looking down at me.

I moan nodding. I love when he talks to me like this. Teo knows how to please me so much so that is surprises me that certain shit turns me on. I move to his tip when I feel that he's about to cum. I moan on his tip as his cum shoots down my throat. Once I'm sure I've gotten every drop I pull off kissing the tip. He pulls me up on my knees plunging his tongue into my mouth. I moan kissing him back just as deeply. He inserts two fingers into me while using his thumb to strum my clit. He leans us back causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He removes his fingers replacing it with the hard thrust of his penis. I groan into his mouth dragging my nails down his back. He moves my legs to his shoulders before giving me deep punishing thrusts. I pull away from the kiss biting his shoulder.

"Ah fuck daddy!" I moan loudly.

He moves in and out faster keeping the hard thrust making sure to rub my clit with each one. "You like how daddy fucking you?" I nod moaning unable to form words. "Words tesoro."

"Fuck yes papi" I cream as I cum on his penis.

He thrust two more times before stilling cumming in me. He collapses on me and I kiss my mark softly as I try to catch my breath. All I wanted to do was suck him off, I didn't think it'd turn into full blown bomb ass fucking.

"Thank you" he whispers.

I smile, "thank you baby."

He chuckles getting up off me. He picks me up taking me to the bathroom as our combine cum drips down my thigh. After a fun shower we get dressed walking out our room. We go to the kitchen taking our seats as breakfast is placed in front of us. We talk about business and our trip over breakfast. Luckily, I've been getting the twins off breast milk, so I can really enjoy this trip. Next month I'm going to introduce them to other food. Vampire babies can slowly get solid foods earlier than human babies. But as a first-time mother I've been cautious of introducing it too quickly. I'll also have to start giving them blood. My little babies are growing and developing so quickly. I hear the sound of crying just as the door bell rings. Everyone is coming here so we can leave for the airport together.

I go to my babies as Teo gets the door. I clean them both up before taking them downstairs to the kitchen. Vinny and Jas are there talking to Teo. Jas grabs Aj as I go about making bottles for them.

"He's so nice when he first wakes up" Jas comments on the yawning Axe as he rubs his eyes with his head on my shoulder.

"Leave him alone" I say with a giggle. I hand her Aj's bottle before giving Axe his, only for him to turn his head into my shoulder. I take my seat next to Teo moving him to my chest. He shifts his head repeatedly before finding a comfortable enough spot on my boobs.

"Just like your daddy" Tea comments after watching him.

"You are a lie, you like my ass more" I laugh.

He pauses as if he's thinking it over, "that would be correct."

The door opens and closes, and Rea and Damon walk into the family room followed by my parents. They all say hello and when Damon reaches for Axe he just looks at him.

"He just woke up?" he asks by way of explanation and I nod. He nods before walking into the kitchen getting something to eat.

"I'm so fucking pumped for Miami" Rea says happily.

"You" Jas scoffs.

We all continue to talk minus Teo per usual and it's not long before the rest of the crew is slowly creeping into the house. Gio raids our food soon as he walks in while everyone takes seats. All that's left is the rest of the guys, but I think they have to handle business before coming over. Teo is leaving my detail with the twins and my parents. No need for them to be with me when Teo is with me and the rest of the crew, I rented us a beautiful mansion on the beach that fits all of us. It's really going to be a good time. I get up grabbing Aj going to their room. I give them both a bath with Teo's help before dressing them and packing their bags. Once we're done we walk back to the family room to see the guys there.

"All set?" my mother asks taking Aj from me.

I nod handing Axe to my father wiping the tears from my eyes. Axe begins to cry and I grab him back causing him to settle. "I'm not going. Have fun guys."

"Are you serious?" Jas questions in shock.

I wipe my eyes, "clearly they need me here."

It'd be different if this was a girls' trip and Teo was staying but he would never let that happen. Honestly, I really didn't think it'd be this hard to leave them. We've been attached at the hip since they were brought into the world.

"Give us a minute" Teo says once I grab Aj back too.

"We'll be by the car" Carmine says before ushering everyone out the house.

Teo pulls me to the couch once they're all gone, wiping my still flowing tears. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, I just rather spend my birthday with them" I brush through their wavy hair.

"You were so excited tesoro."

I shrug, "changed my mind."

He tilts my chin, so I can look at him. "They won't remember or resent you for this. You've got to take care of you too in order to take care of them. They'll be fine."

I hold my babies tighter. I know Teo is right, but I just feel like a shitty mother leaving my six-month-old twins for fun in Miami. Turning twenty-one means shit when you have babies depending on you. I nod nonetheless kissing both of my babies' head. He leans down kissing my lips gently.

"I'm going to get our bags." I nod and he's out the room in a second. When he's back we walk out the house going straight to my parent's car. I hand them my babies.

"Mommy love you and I'm going to miss you guys so much. I'll be back before you guys know it." I whisper to them in French before giving them both a bunch of kisses.

Teo pulls me to our awaiting limo as my babies both start to cry causing me to cry too. We duck into the car and I avoid everyone climbing into my husband's lap, face in his chest. He kisses my hair holding me tighter.

"Aw Danny" Jas coos but I shake my head.

"She'll be okay" Teo says.

I don't want to hear anything from anyone. They don't know how I feel right now, maybe Elle but still she had her kids later in life. She experienced her twenty-first birthday without mom guilt. Nobody has spent six months straight with their babies. They don't have the bond that we share together, I can practically feel their pain, it's not fun or fair. I move my head to Teo's neck letting his warm scent calm me down a little.

Love you. He says through our link.

I nod kissing his collarbone in response. When the car stops we all get out with Teo carrying me into our private plane. He places me in the window seat before buckling me himself. It's not long before we're in the air.

** ** **

I groan opening my eyes moving my hand into his hair. It's not long before I reach my release and he comes up placing a kiss to my lips. I smile, "morning baby."

"Happy birthday tesoro" he grins.

"Morning head, this birthday is going to be perfect." I pull him into another kiss. I flip him so I'm on top before pulling him out his boxers slowly lowering onto his penis. He groans, and I smile into the kiss. I move up and down on him slowly. He pulls away from out kiss sitting up a little.

"Why are you playing?"

I smirk, "it's my birthday." I wrap my arms around his neck. He slaps my ass painfully and I wince moving faster. He pulls his shirt over my head going straight to my boobs.

We walk into the kitchen to see everybody already there. "Happy birthday!" they yell.

I smile, "thank you."

"Are you feeling better?" Elle asks.

I nod, "better." We take our seats after getting plates.

"What do you want to do today?" Rea asks.

I shrug swallowing, "it doesn't matter. I'm open to whatever you guys want to do."

"It's your birthday, not ours" Andrea laughs.

"I'm happy just being with you guys."

"Damn bitch he laid it on you that damn good." Jas laughs.

I giggle, "I'm being serious."

"Yeah sure," my phone rings stopping whatever she was going to say next.

"Excuse me I need to take this" I get up walking to the living room. "What's the news Thomas?"

"They've signed and it's all yours Danica."

I can't help but to squeal. "that's fucking great. I'll set up a detail meeting for as soon as I'm back in town."

"Happy birthday Danica."

"Thank you." I hang up before texting Josh to make sure he sets up a meeting as soon as possible for when I'm back in town. I walk back to the kitchen. "I need you to look into the current employees at Kinnly" I say to Damon.

"We got it?" he asks shocked.

I can't help my grin, "Coletti Enterprises now owns Kinnly Publishing."

"Fuck yeah!" he grins. "I'll get on it when we get back home."

"Congrats" Jas says.

"Yeah we know how hard you've been working on them" Rea adds with a smile.

"Thanks, my birthday just keeps getting better and better." I say with a huge grin.

We continue to talk over breakfast before going to get dressed for the day. I throw on some jean shorts, a yellow off the shoulder crop top, and my Oreo Hurraches. I fix my hair into a bun on top of my head before putting light makeup on. When I come down everyone is there already.

"Damn baby" Drea whistles, "if I have kids do I get that body?"

I blush, "shut up."

"Let us know the tea sis" Jas comments.

I shake my head going out the house. I've gotten fuller in the right places, but I've been trying to ignore the shit. Teo likes to think he's responsible for majority of it but I call bullshit. It's life and the big-headed babies I pushed out my vagina. Though I'm not complaining about it if I'm being honest. We pull off with the destination being downtown Miami.

** ** **

I look at my reflection one more time making sure everything looks good. I look over the short cut halter burgundy velvet dress, down to the crème chunky heels, my sleeked back curly low pony, and not one eyelash out of place. I look the fuck good if I do say so myself. We're going club hopping and since I wanted to be extra I asked everyone to wear black. I walk out the bathroom to see Teo waiting on the bed for me looking damn good. He has his hair in a top knot, burgundy t-shirt, black jeans, and burgundy and black Jordans on his feet. Damn I'm lucky.

"You look good." I say biting my bottom lip.

He eyes me, "you too," he pulls me closer to him pulling me into a kiss.

I groan kissing him back before pulling away, "don't mess up my lipstick."

He slaps my ass, "shut up."

I take his hand leading him out the room. We go down to the living room seeing everyone ready. My fucking crew fucks shit up, they look the fuck good.

"We're killing shit tonight bitch!" Jas yells laughing,

"Bitch you never lied" Drea adds flipping her hair.

I laugh, "let's go."

We walk out the house going to our awaiting car getting in before the driver pulls off. Tonight, is going to be so much fucking fun. I couldn't imagine bringing in my birthday with anybody else. They are fucking bat shit crazy, but they are my crazy family. They'll definitely make this a night I'll never forget.

Matteo

I take a drink of my whiskey keeping my eye on my dancing wife. I didn't want to dance so she;s on the floor with the girls. We're at the third club of the night having gotten kicked out the first two pretty early. The reason for both being people not knowing how to keep their hands off other people's woman. The second club was a full out brawl, some people can't handle getting their asses kicked one on one so they add friends to the mix to get just as hurt. Thus far we haven't had any issues at this place. Through it all my tesoro is still enjoying herself, laughing and drinking her ass off. I've never really seen her this carefree and I'm enjoying the shit. Happiness looks good on her. I take another drink raising an eyebrow as a gym rat looking bitch slowly starts to approach my wife. I can feel my family eyes on me but I focus on my wife.

"How are you doing?" I hear him ask.

She holds up her ring finger, "married."

"Can't have friends?"

"No, bye." She turns her back to him.

"Bitch" he grabs her wrist.

She turns around using her other hand to punch him in the neck before bringing him to his knees. "You're the real bitch, now go ahead before you get your ass kicked by a bitch."

She lets him go and he runs off like the pussy he is. I can't help but to chuckle. Nice work.

She smirks, learned from the best.

"Fuck she doing to you" Ian jokes looking at me shocked.

"She aint going no fucking where and I'm teaching her shit" I say taking another drink.

"We can see that shit" Gio comments.

After the twins were born I decided to teach Danica how to handle herself with humans and anybody else. Baby has always had hands I'm just teaching her how to hone them and how to shoot a pussy. She wont really need the shit with me and her detail but just in case a bitch gets bold. The girls make their way back over taking seats. My tesoro sits on my lap after taking my drink.

"Y'all seen my bitch?" Jasmine asks.

"Couldn't miss that shit" Gio responds.

"Matteo training her ass to kill dudes."

She laughs, "shut up Jas," she pours herself another drink just as her phone rings. "It's my babies, I'll be back." She gets up and I follow her out the club pulling her in front of me by her waist. "What are you boys doing up?"

I chuckle as Aj babbles while Axe just stares at the screen, "he like fuck you."

She glares at me before focusing back on the twins. "Go to sleep babies and be good. We love you." Nia gets in the frame, "they're bot giving you trouble right Ma?"

She rolls her eyes, "no child, bye."

"Well okay rudeness" she hangs up causing my wife to gasp. "She really hung up on me. Some mother she is."

I laugh, "I keep telling you you're annoying."

"Yeah okay asshole." She pushes me off her before walking back into the club.

I chuckle quickly catching up with her, "don't get too drunk or no dick for you."

She laughs, "baby I get dick where and when I want." We reach the table and she waits till I sit down then sits on my lap taking her drink. I take a drink of my whiskey noticing the gym rat and another pussy walking over.

"Aw shit, T chill" Gio says seeing them too.

I grunt while my tesoro starts moving in my lap with no care in the world. "Yo B this the bitch that embarrassed you?" the dude asks from outside the velvet rope.

"Chill Rex" gym rat says.

My tesoro laughs loudly causing us all to look at her. "You've got to be shitting me. What, you told your brother some bitch had you on your knees? Are you fucking five pussy?"

I can't help but to laugh with her. "This bitch is out of line" pussy two says.

I tap my wife and she moves over and I hop over the rope. "That's your last time calling my wife out her name. If you want to defend your pussy as friend you can."

"Check your bit-"

I cut him off punching him in the face, "told you that was your last fucking time." I kick him in his side. His pussy friend grabs him before I can do further damage. They scramble away and I reclaim my seat.

"Can't take y'all nowhere" Giselle says shaking her head.

"And this bitch still drinking like her husband wasn't about to kill them dudes" Reagan laughs.

She shrugs dancing on my lap. We've been together long enough to know the other person well enough to just let shit be. I handle my shit and I know she can handle hers. It's her night and no pussies are going to fuck that up for her. Not on my fucking watch.

"I keep telling y'all she spending too much time with his psycho ass" Gio comments taking a drink from his glass.

Carm nods, "I'm starting to see that shit bro. old Danica wouldn't have carried it like that." He laughs.

"Hell no" Gio looks at the girls, "y'all some fucked up friends letting her change like that."

"Fuck we supposed to do, that dick got her on lock and key" Jasmine says.

"Stop fucking talking about me like I'm not fucking here" my tesoro snaps.

Gio shakes his head, "fucking crazy."

I can't help but to laugh at his stupidity. Shit is true, but I like to think I give her a different type of confidence. Plus, as much as everyone says I rub off on her she's rubbed off on me. Old Matteo would've shot him where he stood when he first approached my wife, same with the friend. New Matteo has slightly more patience than that. She hands me another drink and I can't help but to slide my hand up her dress only to realize she has no panties on.

Where and when I want. She says though our link.

I smirk shaking my head drinking my whiskey. She takes the glass putting it on the table before leading me out of our section. She pulls me to the bathroom. Needless to say, we got kicked out of that club too due to my freaky ass wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
17.5K 713 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
6.4K 357 10
Spin Off to The Vampire's Soulmate but can be read as a stand alone book. Brooklyn "Luna" Wilson hasn't had an easy life, having bounced around fos...