Bill kaulitz x self insert

Por WeirdEmo_69

A bunch of scenarios with me and bill kaulitz from Tokio hotel! Más

"Please don't leave.."
The paparazzi
I'm sorry
Stabbed
Sick
Surprise interview
Blocked
Wedding
Ideas?
Cuddles
Stressed
Period
Classes
Ex-girlfriend or your girlfriend
Forgotten
Home
Clingy
You cheater!
All my fault
How could you
Angry gf
Drunk
No need to be jealous
Omg
You're drunk my dear
Bitch
Head cannons
Love who loves you back
"Please don't go.."
"Don't touch her"
Never going to let you down
Apology head canons
Drunk boy
Scary
Manicure
Hey yall

Why are you mad

43 0 0
Por WeirdEmo_69

Nicole's pov:

I was super bored so I wanted to pull a little prank on bill. I was in the bedroom while he was in the kitchen and decided to call him by his full name.
'Bill kaulitz get your ass here right now!" I yelled angrily. I heard him freaking out and heard him run out the door in a panic. I laughed and rolled my eyes jokingly.

Bills pov:

I instantly panicked and ran out the door. I got in the car and tried to remember what I did but nothing came to mind. I went to Starbucks and hoped she would release her anger by maybe strangling a bear or something. I got her drink and her favorite snack from there. A ham and Swiss croissant. When I arrived home I felt nervous and hesitantly went inside and went into the bedroom where Nicole was sitting on the bed very pissed off.
"H..hey baby..is everything okay..?" I asked anxiously. She shook her head no. Oh shit...
"Did I happen to do anything to offend you or your ancestors..or did I fuck with your alters?" I asked worried. She shook her head no again.
"You forgot to kiss me goodbye before leaving for practice." She pouted. I sighed relieved and a smirk creeped onto my face as I put everything down and closed the door.
"You want a kiss huh?" I chuckled getting closer. She turned red and hid her face in her hands. I snickered and moved her hands from her face and kissed her lips. She giggled and kissed back. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.2K 389 20
Your names keith, you're friends call you kei for short. Your obsessed with tokio hotel you're favorite band member is obviously bill kaulitz you Rea...
526 76 18
Well ........ I'm bored I hope you enjoy the story 💋
2K 23 7
You and ur best friend Milo and his sister decided to go to a Tokio Hotel concert because they where preforming in Germany, when the lead singer catc...
2.3K 29 20
Just some Bill and Tom Kaulitz Imagines💋 Request are welcome! Have fun, xoxo