supernatural case files 2

By ZainabFatima5

will do later More

Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia.
Schizophtenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Scizophrenia
Schizophhrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
schizophrenia
schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia
Orchids And Salk Mannor
Orchids and Salk Mannor
Orchids And Salk Mannor
Orchid And Salk Mannor
Orchids And Salk Mannor
Orchids and Salk Mannor
Orchids And Salk Mannor
Orchids and Salk Mannor
Orchid and Salk Mannor
Orchids and Salk Mannor
Orchids And Salk Mannor
Orchids and Salk Mannor

Orchids And Salk Mannor

9 1 0
By ZainabFatima5

Fragments of time
Chapter 19
Part 1

(Cindy Harris;)

His blue eager eyes

(Cindy has been a prime source lately;

There are a couple of cases that have freshly been registered at the police department with many of the victims being displaced or missing.

One among these cases is the missing report of both these serial killers Olive Salk and Kayne Orphid. One that dealt with the loss of a missing person Indra Mahej from the county's forensic department.

Cindy has a hold on such evidence that she could sum up the connectives regarding the case and this piece of evidence is the diary of papers left behind by Indra to be evaluated especially by her.

Indra had trusted her life's major evidence upon her since Harris's family is a well-integrated family of cops.

Let's learn more to find out how Cindy could live up to these expectations

And again, Cindy, you rock girl. Just be brave with that one eye you have got. You are beautiful either way;)
***

Time has passed well since Cindy could get a scarring wound on her eye. Her healing was a bit delayed. Cindy has been through surgeries and stitches through her eye to close the open wound that now is scarred reminiscent of her then beautiful green eyes.

She has lost her vision completely from an eye so she puts on the eye patch to especially cover up her scar on the eye.

Cindy had now started to embrace her eye patch since her eye patch had become her new reality for now.

From the morning up to the end of her shift, Cindy sat at her desk reading through those papers and analyzing the noticeable material from those papers.

Of course, these are no different papers but the papers that Indra has left behind as part of her evidence.

Cindy's desk has unusually been a mess ever since she got a hold of these letters. Papers are scattered everywhere even tho she has been preserving the evidence in an album folder but she is still a messy evaluator just like her elder brother Brian.

Visor, this blonde guy with specs sitting opposite to her with his eyes all blue had his curious gaze on her this entire time.

He seemed to be quite eager to learn what kind of evidence was she dealing with this whole time.

This day her and Visor worked for themselves with all the empty spaces between their seats. It was after the death of Umber Penelope, her empty seat would get replaced with Cindy's and Visor would still sit next to Tyler's desk that was a space to the left but opposite to her.

Tyler's desk was exactly to her opposites, so Tyler, Zareena, Wynn and her elder Brother Brian's desks were all vacant these days and so was Olivia's small matchbox-sized compartment.

Brian had to tag along with the rest which was not completely his idea to group with them for this memorial of Umber whom he barely cared about. But it was Leon who was in good terms with her father Danielle Knight.

When Olivia had such a proposal for Leon, Leon could never deny such a request but it was barely possible for him to make out time for such activity, and instead Brian became the only spare option since him and the deceased girl were from the same batch.

Brian agreed on this proposal just to get some extra time for video gaming unaware that he would spend some more time while Leon was still looking on his activities on his way to his job.

It was almost the time for the end of their shift and Cindy was almost done tidying up her desk.

She would receive a call from Leon;

"Hello Dad, did you call me? Is there any work?"

"I wonder you might already be on your way to home and I want to interrupt you a bit. Cindy if you are free can we have a conversation? I need help and your brother is still not around to ask for help;"

Leon had requested his daughter for some help.

"Yes Dad, I sure will. I just have to tidy up my workspace. It's not the case, I was just looking up at those letters and it became somewhat of a mess. So, please give me some time to sort myself up and Dad I will meet up with you sooner."

"Cindy, I want you to see me at my office once you are done sorting out your desk;"

Cindy had an album folder in which she would collect and arrange all the papers serially. It was her habit right from the start to maintain her serial order for anything and now that she is making her observation out of those letters. It was even more continent for her to arrange it serially and go meet her daddy.

Her only fault was to leave the papers after her on which Visor had his curious gaze. The album folder and her note diary which thought no one would be free enough to disturb.

Visor on the other hand acted as an eager blonde cat with his blue eyes narrowed over her desk. He was smart enough to not make it quite evident enough that he was secretively waiting to look over that album folder and diary himself.

Visor is the kind of person to be misunderstood. Visor is a guy of a kind and silent nature but very unlikely with Tyler who indeed is an extroverted fool, Visor is a smart introvert with a good and humble nature.

Unlike Wynn who is also as smart as him, Wynn would always be with himself and would always bother doing his little work here and there or accompanying or helping his friends especially Tyler during these days.

Visor would stay around this girl (Cindy) she is the younger sister of Brian and the daughter of Leon. She is especially beautiful with a moderately extroverted personality, friendly, caring, and down to earth. But especially her green eyes are the cherry on the cake. Neither Leon nor Brian would have those eyes that Sacha and Cindy had. Although Cindy looks awfully a lot like Brian they don't resemble Leon in features. They have some in common with their dad than their mother.

Visor had integrated himself into the life of Cindy's. He felt at that exact moment that she wouldn't find it bothersome if he were to catch a look at those sheets. While thinking for himself in his consciousness this nerd would adjust the specs on his nose. He too has freckles that are a bit lesser than Tyler's.

He had spent a fair amount of his money in the past for this girl's shopping, he even took her to watch movies she would demand him to pay for the tickets, and he had paid for her food when they went out to eat.

He even invited Cindy to his home when his elder brother (William) and his parents were not at home.

Visor hated Brian but would willingly spend time with her sister. Everything aside, he is always a man of great character who would owe respect for his respectful behavior.

Leon was aware of their affair and Leon would trust this silent guy fairly since he had a pretty good impression from the academy itself for being calm, good at work, and problem-solving.

He just couldn't overtake Wynn, both mentally, physically, and with anything.

Apart from all his characteristics. Visor had long back fallen in love with her, he had held his feelings in silence for a long. Since they hung out commonly on every aspect, Visor had got his heart stolen by her and now he couldn't even speak out for his feelings in the fear of being rejected.

Visor is an overthinker and would underestimate any situation later on which would restrict his ability from Wynn.

Visor is a guy who would silently feel more shy and silent to speak for himself.

His blue eyes are loud at expressing even when the silence seemed loud and today his eyes sneaked upon her activity and especially the bunch of papers that she was judging her statements on in her journal.
×××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 382 60
Horror
179 15 21
horror
40 0 8
-UNFINISHED NOT CARRYING ON WITH IT- !This story will have swearing!