POSSESSIVE !Β‘ geminifourth

By whoreland

κ’¦κ’· π“ˆ’ π“ˆ’ π“ˆ’ POSSESSIVE Λ– ݁ . こ Fourth Nattawat fortuitously walks in on his friend's roommate, Gemini No... More

01.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.

02.

378 30 42
By whoreland

"My head is killing me." Fourth grumbled.

"No one told you to drink." Mark sighed, laying on the other side of the bed.

"It's a party," he snapped back.

"Exactly," Winny shot back, "Not a fucking playground."

"What?" Fourth relaxed his eyes, humming when Ford's hand messaged his shoulder. "I can't even drink now?"

"Do you not remember?" Mark asked.

"Remember what?" Ford replied for him, just as curious.

"I don't know," Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you high?" Satang questioned, concern visible in his tone.

"I don't smoke!" Mark chuckled, caught off guard by the sudden question.

"Why do you keep going off topic?" Fourth finally perked up, turning in Mark's direction. "What did I do last night?"

"That's odd, you usually remember stuff right away when you drink." Mark tilted his head. "Did you see Gemini last night?"

"Gemini?" Fourth questioned, "Was he invited?"

"Huh?! Are you sure you didn't see him?" Mark huffed, rolling his eyes.

"What happened?" Fourth pressed his mouth into a thin line.

"I don't know!" Mark groaned, "I was so curious, dude."

"Ask him then." he clicked his tongue, positioning his head on Ford's lap.

"I tried, it just made him angry."

"Angry?" Ford gasped, "He doesn't get angry easily."

"How do you know that?" Winny joined in.

"It's true," Satang muttered, "He brushes off almost everything."

"Yeah!" Ford agreed, nodding his head. "Seriously, Fourth! What did you do?"

"Did you bring up his mom?" Satang questioned, pouting. "She's dead."

"Was it his dad?" Mark whisper yelled, though all of them can hear him. "He has daddy issues!"

"Shut up!" Fourth mumbled, snuggling Ford's lap. "It's not a big deal."

"It is," Mark giggled, "He asked if you were a virgin."

"What?" Fourth shouted, ears warming up at the statement. "What was your response?!"

"I didn't lie," he trailed off, "Besides, he was scaring me. I've never seen him ask a question with this much seriousness before."

"So you told him I'm a virgin?" Fourth frowned, grumbling. "Watch him come up with something stupid just to piss me off."

"He's not that childish," Ford muttered, "Unlike someone here."

"Whose side are you on?!"

"I have a lecture in five!" He changed the topic.

"Me too." Satang said through a yawn.

"I have to get ready for my afternoon class." Winny stretched out his arms, packing his bag.

"I have to work on my project." Fourth groaned.

""I'm using your laptop." Ford uttered, sounding hesitant. "I accidentally left mine at your house."

"What am I supposed to use, then?" He grumbled.

"Mark's," he shrugged, "It's already logged into your account."

"My account?" He pointed at himself, in case he was mistaken.

"Yours," Ford confirmed, "Look through the notes I wrote, they might help!"

"You're a lifesaver!" He fake cried, snatching Mark's laptop from the desk, merely to check the notes. "I didn't know you were for real!"

"Hey man," he jokingly winked, "I don't go back on my word."

"I knew you were a good man!" He teased, "Our dorm room is all yours this weekend!"

"Hell yeah!" Mark cheered, catching everyone's attention. "What?"

"I'm borrowing your laptop." Fourth smiled, stuffing it inside his bag.

"You're not allowed to step out of this room with my laptop in your hands." He forced back a smile, one that's clearly not genuine.

"I saw that coming," he rolled his eyes, pulling the boy's laptop out of his bag. "Worth a shot."

"You thought!" Mark pretended as if he was about to punch the raven, making him chuckle. "I'm leaving with them, if I come back and my laptop's gone, you're dead."

And with that, all his friends left. He did have a headache, but he had a bigger problem ahead of him. His project. He had no problem getting it done, but with his headache, it was almost impossible. He didn't even have that much to drink last night, he was sober for most of it.

He spent the next few hours doing research for his project, using the quiet time to be productive. He loves his friends, but they were no help whenever they gathered. Almost all their interactions end up being no use when they meet up. Ford was the one who was usually helping him, and that's if he had time.

College took up most of his time, he doesn't know how his friends manage to have so much free time. He's not a nerd, he doesn't see himself as one, that's for sure. He's definitely not someone who abandons his studies, either.

"It's cold," he muttered, rubbing his exposed arms.

He eyed his friend's room, spotting a dark green hoodie tossed on the floor. He was swift to grab it, donning it in one go.

The cologne sprayed on it caught him off guard. He inhaled the smell, astonished by his odd liking to it. He tugged the collar over his nose, finding comfort in the scent of it.

He continued taking notes, checking his phone a few times when his phone pinged. His phone was usually a big distraction for him, but it was weirdly keeping him focused. He didn't need to grab it every five minutes to check whether someone texted him or not. He didn't know if it was his hangover, or if he was merely bored of it, but it was clearly working, so there was nothing to complain about.

The sound to the dorm door unlocking caught his attention, though his eyes were still glued to his (Mark's) laptop.

"Hey!" He perked up, "I've been waiting for you."

No response.

"I'm almost done," he muttered, "Do you wanna do something when I'm done?"

Still no response.

"What's wrong with you?!" He stuck out his tongue, a sign that he was focused. "You're not usually this quiet."

He could hear some shuffling in the background, although it was faint.

"What cologne do you use?"

"Sauvage elixir." A deep voice interrupted, causing him to freeze in his spot.

He recognized that voice. Why did he assume Mark was the one who entered? Why didn't he turn around the moment the door unlocked.

He turned around, eyes widening at the sight of a shirtless Gemini standing before him. He was picking through the clothes he had tossed on his bed, eyes meeting Fourth's for a second.

The latter turned around right away, clearing his throat.

One thing he noticed was Gemini's tattoos, they were splattered all over his body. A few covering his broad shoulders, which were most visible to the raven in this position. He noticed the ink trailing down his chest, briefly catching his sight.

He was jacked, Fourth cringed at himself for using that word. But it was true. Gemini's muscular figure wasn't visible under all the baggy clothes he wore, Fourth wasn't anticipating anything underneath. Sure, he's seen Gemini around at their local gym, but he was certainly not expecting that.

"Fourth, was it?" Gemini muttered, throwing on a sweatshirt.

"Hmm?" Fourth awkwardly hummed, looking over his shoulder. He noticed the brunet approaching him, shifting his gaze back to the laptop in front of him.

"Nothing," he shaked his head, leaning against the desk. "Just confirming."

"Right..." Fourth furrowed his eyebrows, catching on with the boy's odd behavior.

"Do you like me?"

"What?" Fourth's eyes swiftly shifted to Gemini. The brunet mustered a blank expression, catching the latter by surprise with the sudden question.

"What?" Gemini tilted his head, "Am I not allowed to assume that?"

"No!" Fourth shot back.

"Why not?" He inched closer, whispering his next sentence. "You interrupted my fun."

"What are you talking about?" Fourth matched his tone, intimated by the latter.

"You know what I'm talking about," his tongue came out to wet his lips. "And now you're nervous."

"Huh?" Fourth backed away, putting a distance between them. "Nervous? What are you on about?"

"You're wearing my hoodie," he paused for a second, gaze shifting towards Fourth's torso. "You like how I smell, isn't that enough reasons to assume you like me?"

"Your hoodie?" Fourth glanced down, "This is yours?"

"Could be yours."

"Wait, are you messing with me?" Fourth awkwardly giggled. "I can't tell if you're being for real right now."

"I should be asking you that," Gemini exhaled, his minty breath fanning over Fourth's face. "Are you messing around? Can't you remember what happened last night?"

"What happened?" Fourth's eyes widened when he noticed the brunet going silent. "Did something happen between us?"

"Sure," he admitted, "You can say that much."

"Listen," Fourth embraced himself for the worst, "I don't remember a single thing from last night."

"You don't?" Gemini huffed, though it seemed sarcastic. "That's a bummer. We had a lot of fun last night."

"Fun?" Fourth pressed his mouth into a thin line. "Sorry, I have no clue about what happened last night. However, I'd like to apologize if I did anything stupid. I didn't know this belonged to you, otherwise I wouldn't wear it. Whatever happened between us, I hope you'd look past it and act like it didn't happen–"

"Why would I do that?" Gemini cut him off, "You're not the first boy I've done this with before."

"What?"

What on earth happened last night?

their friend group gossips like girls its so funny

vote pls!!!! 💟🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.9K 39
The two neighborhoods, Gemini and Fourth have been childhood friends since birth. They are together no matter what happen even their parents can't se...
5.2K 567 12
We are together forever. Till death I suck at description but yeah give it a try πŸ™ƒ #TrustmeπŸ˜‚
10.8K 582 13
Nattawat the janitor is trying to hide from Norawit, but the doctor is just too good at this game. - A.k.a 'The Garbage Man and the Doctor' story Fou...
21.1K 1.2K 22
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...