The Angel's Son: The new Purp...

By Batpool64

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE LANGUAGE, R@PE, DEATH, SEXUAL THEMES, DESCRIPTIVE GORE, VIOLENCE. And... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Hero
Chapter 2: Damnit....
Chapter 3: Resurrection
Chapter 4: Batpool's return
Chapter 5: Plans.
Chapter 6: mission success
Chapter 7: Mr. Hosea?
Chapter 8: Saving Zach
Final Chapter: The End.

Thank you.

1 0 0
By Batpool64

I am very sorry for all this wait.
There was a lot of personal issues I had in life that was kinda affecting me and making me less motivated to work on my story's and other stuff, but now I am happy I can finally work on other stuff and yeah, maybe next week I'll start working on part 2 of batpools story.
But seriously, thank you for sticking by and not leaving, it really warms my heart knowing I still had people who wanted to read this and yeah.

-From Batpool64

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 25 20
#8 in Robinlovestory2020 category #20 in batmansdaughter2020 category This is only to read now. This version is no longer being updated or edited at...
389 13 12
[COMPLETED!] Being a superhero can be hard. Constantly called weird or an endangerment, so much so that you feel as if you don't fit in and there is...
97K 2.9K 15
Peter thought he had his life after high school all figured out until a Mr. Wade Wilson walked into his life. {This is a romantic fic. Only good fee...
2.1K 114 58
The Winter Widow leaves death in her wake. She's was created to be perfect in every way. Running from her past isn't easy, all of her lives she's liv...