Rises the Moon

By Jayjayjayjayjsisnso

This is a catnap x dogday book. This book will start off slow but it will get faster trust me. Chapters will... More

I'M BACK!
Background Info (Important!)
Chapter 1 - The Unknown
Chapter 2 - Nice and Neat
Chapter 3 - Sleeping With the Moon
Chapter 4 - A Unusual Morning
Chapter 5 - The Race for Day and Night
Chapter 6 - Lights Out
Chapter 8 - Sports Day
Chapter 9 - Partners in Crime
Chapter 10 - The Moon Lost it's Sun
Chapter 11 - Soft Jealousy
Chapter 12 - Cone of Death
Chapter 13 - A Helping Hand
Chapter 14 - The Hour of Joy
Pages Anew
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Conflicting Café
Chapter 3 - Delivery
Chapter 4 - Left In the Dark
Chapter 5 - Bloody Bat
Chapter 6 - Bandages of Love
Chapter 7 - Lucky Kitty
Chapter 8 - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 9 - If It's Just Pain, Catnap Won't Be Stopped

Chapter 7 - The Room in Between

134 3 2
By Jayjayjayjayjsisnso

Sir do you know where they have gone? [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] have disappeared. Did they escape? We... we don't know. Well you better find them otherwise this whole place will go into lockdown. Sir we don't understand though it's like they just disappeared into thin air. Well for now up the security and cameras I don't want the rest of them going missing either and while your at it send a search party.

POV ☽Catnap☾

I held Dogday's hand as I walked through the door. We both stepped inside and closed the door behind us. "woah." we both said as we saw we were in what seemed to be a house. While still holding hands we walked around and saw a lot of different things, some were regular but some were weird. For starters the house we were in looked like mine but also like Dogday's. We saw that there was a fireplace in the living room that part was from Dogday's house. The kitchen had a island counter and that was from Dogday's house. The floor was purple carpet and the stairs were also from my house. We walked upstairs to see 3 rooms. The first room looked like a master bed room, the bed was made of a super comfortable cloth and next to the bed was a picture of the moon. The thing we noticed about this room the most is that it had no roof!

"Dogday look up." I told her as she looked. We saw the stars, and planets. We looked around and realized we were in space. How cool is that? Anyways the thing I was most concerned about was how the fuck are we breathing? "Woah Catnap look at that." Dogday pointed at a window with the hand that wasn't holding mine. We both looked outside and saw we were on a planet. It looked so cool. The floor of the planet was made of a fire of sorts. I still don't know what this place is so I don't know everything. It looked like we were on a mini version of the sun though.

This place was amazing. It had all our favorite snacks! "OOOO CATNAP LOOK THEY HAVE SUNSHINE CERAL!" She jumped in excitement while still holding my hand. " You are excited about the fact that there is cereal and not that we are on a random small planet drifting through space?" I asked while giggling. "I knowwww but cereal." Dogday said as she frowned, "You want to go on a walk?" I asked trying to cheer her up. Her tail started wagging like crazy and she nodded yes. I know that she is a dog so this would cheer her up but jesus how do we walk on this planet. I opened the door we came from and we were met with the living room of the actual house. We closed it and tried to find another way outside of this cool house. "Look look over here!" Dogday said in excitement as I walked over. She had found a backdoor to the house.

I opened the door and saw the outside. Jesus... I looked up and saw everything outer space. Dogday pushed me out the way and ran outside. "Dogday wait!" I said nervous, "Oh come on stop being such a wuss." She said while smiling. I swear that girl is going to herself killed some day. I decided that this place was reasonably safe since it seemed like only we could be here. I took a step on the planets surface, it felt... nice. The floor was like grass but it wasn't. It was yellow like the sun's surface and it had warmth to it. Dogday found a golden tree that was growing moon fruits? This place makes no sense. "Is this edible?" Dogday asks as she eats it, "Why would you ask me if it's edible then immediately eat it? Were you even going to listen if I said no?" I asked with a sigh. Dogday shakes her head no as she chews the moon fruit. "Hmm it's yummy." Dogday said as she was chewing the food.

I grabbed one of the fruits and took a bite out of it. It tasted amazing, it was like a mix between a banana and a blueberry. As I ate the fruit I walked around trying to find anything else but saw something weird. I saw a house? Huh how weird it looks familiar. I walked in the house to realize that it was the front door to the house I was just in. I walked behind the house to see Dogday eating the fruit adorable and clueless as to what is happening. "Dogday stay here and face this direction." I said while pointing to the left. "Okie dookie." Dogday said while eating her fruit.

I walked in front of her and started walking forward. Looking back I saw Dogday but it was over a horizon. She waved at me with a big goofy smile, she's so cute I swear. I kept walking forward and after about 10 seconds I saw the back of Dogday. This place is a tiny planet, how small? I don't know but it was small enough that we could stand on either side of the planet, scream and still be able to hear each other. I decide to play a prank on Dogday since she didn't know what was going on. I sneaked up behind her and got right behind her. She was humming a little melody as she ate her fruit. "You really like the fruit huh?" I said while behind her. "AAHHH. JESUS DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT." She screamed as she jumped up. "Sorry sorry it was just too funny." I said while laughing. "How did you even get behind me?" She asked confused. "This place is really small." I said, "What does that mean?" She asked curiously.

"Here look." I said as a grabbed her moon fruit which was pretty much done. "Hey I was eating that!" She pouted. "Oh come on it's down to its core. Just come here and stand back to back with me." I said while calming her down. "What? Ok?" She said confused as she stood back to back. "Be ready to catch." I said warning her, "DID YOU SAY CATCH?" she said excited as her tail started wagging. Jeez I know she's a dog but calm down. "Ready?" I asked, "YES." She said excited.

I threw the ball forward hard and after a little bit Dogday saw the fruit being hurled at her. She grabbed the fruit and stared at it in amaze. "Woah that's cool." She said as she looked at the apple, "Yeah I know right?" I responded while grabbing the fruit from her hand and eating what was left of it. "HEY THAT WAS MINE!" She pouted.  I giggled as I walked back inside the house to explore the other 2 rooms. Dogday followed close behind.

POV ☼DogDay☼

As I walked behind him we went up stairs to look at the other 2 rooms. We walked to the right and opened the second door. We were met with a closet, but this closet wasn't ordinary. It had 3 boxes in it, the first one had a shoe symbol, the second had a shirt and pants symbol, and finally the third box had a glasses and hat on it. "Shoes, Clothes, Accessories." I whispered to Catnap, "How do you know?" he asked confused. "Because this is from my house." I responded as I grabbed my shoes and threw them in the box. Nothing happened after a while so we just closed the door and left but that's when we heard a ding. We checked the closet again and the shoes were gone. "Hey! Those were my favorite shoes." I said frowning. The box glowed with a yellow light and we peaked in. It looked like a swirly potion was in the box. "What in the harry potter-" Catnap said confused. He peaked over the box and tried to see what was going around. I decided to get back at him for scaring me earlier so I pushed him into the box.

"AH-" Catnap's scream was cut off as his whole body went into the box. I giggled then jumped inside after him. I opened my eyes to see we were in a regular yellow room. The walls were yellow and the floor and roof was white, there were no windows or doors just a room. "Where are we?" I asked confused, "I don't know why don't you tell us little miss PUSH PEOPLE INTO PORTALS!" he yelled at me as he fixed his clothes. I giggled and looked around, on the floor there was the same yellow portal in the box which was the way back I'm guessing. I saw on the walls that there were racks with a single pair of shoes. It was my shoes! It looked like a really big room for just shoes. I mean now we wont run out of space. "Let's go back." I say as I push him into the portal again. "AH-" his scream cut off by his body being fully in the box. I jumped in after him and stood up after we were back in the hallway upstairs.

"STOP PUSHING ME!" Catnap yelled as he fixed his clothes again. I felt his tail wrap around my neck, he didn't squeeze it but he just had it there I'm guessing so he would lose me or so I wouldn't be able to push him anymore. Bleh whatever he's no fun. "What's with the tail?" I say acting confused, "Make-shift leash because you won't stop pushing me." he said as he glared at me with mean eyes. "What? Who would ever do that?" I said sarcastically. He pulled me to him with his tail around my neck and said "You.". "Ok fun police my bad." I said jokingly. "Whatever." he said as he rolled his eyes. We walked into the final door and pushed it open. We saw a big bathroom, but of course like everything else in this place it was not normal. The tub was regular but the shower was made of clouds. We turned on the shower and it started raining from the cloud. "Ironic." Catnap said as he walked around a little more. We looked at the tub closer and turned it on. Water flowed but the water was yellow like gold. "Hehee you peed yourself." I said while giggling, Catnap rolled his eyes as he was obviously not amused. We saw pretty much everything so we decided just to go back for now. We left that strange place and came back to my house. As we walked through and closed the doors Catnap grabbed the pendants and the moon shrinked all the way down until it disappeared. "Well what do you think?" I asked him, "It's a strange and cool place but I don't know what we are going to do with a second house." He responded.

"Well... what if we lived together?" I asked nervously, "Really?" he responded while is tail was swaying side to side. "Y-Yeah! Only if you want though." I told him, "Of course I want to!" he responded happily. "Ok then go to your house and pack your things, were moving!" I said excited while my tail wagged side to side. He unwrapped his tail from my next and pretty much sprinted to his house. I've never seen him this excited about anything jesus.

POV ☽Catnap☾

I ran to my house while putting my things in boxes. I was so happy to move in with Dogday! I love her company so having her in the same house as me all the time makes me so happy. She makes me so happy and I love her so much. Plus they wont be able to track us in that place so it's a win win. I got 3 boxes out and started packing. I put all my clothes in 1 box and some shoes in the other. I then put all of my books in the other box. I looked around for anything else I was missing but saw nothing else. I'll be putting my bookshelf and my beanbag in the place as well but I need Dogday's pendant to open it as well so we have to do it at my house. I'm sure she also wants some of her furniture in the house as well. God she will probably remodel the whole place... eh it's whatever, anything for her. I put 2 boxes on each of my shoulders and grabbed the other box with my tail and started heading my way to Dogday's house.

The air smelled so fresh and amazing outside. It feels so... nice. I love days like these, the sun also started to come up a little bit so the hill across from me was peaking the light and it looked so cool. I walked inside of Dogday's house and placed my boxes down, then I was horrified as I saw it. 15 boxes of clothes alone... JESUS WOMAN HOW MANY CLOTHES DO YOU HAVE HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS ONLY CLOTHES??? This is going to take a while... "Oh Catnap! Can you help me with these boxes?" she asks kindly. I pick up the boxes and place them in the living room. After all the boxes were placed in the living room it looked like a carboard house. Boxes stacked on boxes as the pile went all the way up. Dogday then gave me her pendent and we clicked it again. The moon came out and I opened the door. I stood outside the moon as I passed her boxes up and she took the into the house. Slowly but surely the boxes disappeared and then they were all inside the house.

At this point the sun was fully out. It was around 9:43 am and everyone was already awake. Me and Dogday were talking about what furniture we should move in and what we could do to make it feel more like home when we heard a knock at the door. "DOGDAY OPEN UP" Hoppy screamed from outside. "Do we tell them?" I asked Dogday worried, "Up to you." she replied. "No you pick." I pouted. "I think maybe we should." Dogday said. "I'm fine with that." I replied.

She then opened the door and showed Hoppy what was happening and what we were doing. We tried to let her in the house but she wasn't able to go through. Something about the door didn't let her in. "Hm that's weird we can go in just fine." Dogday said as she paced in and out the door. "Well at least we wont have to worry about someone breaking in." I said jokingly. Dogday elbowed me because Hoppy was a little sad. "Wait here." I said as I went into the house. I grabbed a moon fruit and came back outside. I threw it to her and told her to eat it. "How does it taste?" I ask with a smile, "THIS TASTE AMZAING!" She exclaimed. Me and Dogday giggled for a little then went back to discussing what we should bring inside. After a little bit we decided that we would bring Dogday's couch and my beanbag first, then we would bring Dogday's table and lamp. After that I told Hoppy to tell the others if they ever wondered where we were. We moved the moon to the top of the dome. The camera's only look down not up so it was a prefect hiding place. We then went inside and started unpacking. It took a while but we got everything sorted out. We finally moved in and it was amazing, especially the night sky. I love watching the stars shoot by in our room it was so comfortable. After a long day of unpacking I went to take a shower and Dogday joined me after cleaning up we went to bed and looked at the night sky. As we drifted off to sleep we held each other then slowly closed our eyes until we were both sound asleep.

2689 words

________________________________________________________________________________

hi hi i just wanted to say that I wanted to make chapter longer and I wanted to make it cool and detailed but it would be too long :(

so instead I tried to keep it to a min and js summarized it. Idk it felt very fast pace.

anyways im happy i got this chapter out in the day and not at 4 am😭

anyways

bye byes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 394 22
Hello and welcome to another of my x reader books! Just so yall know if the smiling critters I'm writing about is a child it will always be platonic...
31.2K 383 20
(Requests Closed at the moment) This is a oneshot book about the Smiling Critters from Poppy Playtime Chapter 3.
253K 4.5K 32
Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Reader Y/n L/n was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are th...
101K 3.6K 16
// Book 1 of the poppy playtime collection! 💓 // platonic relationship! (Y/N) (L/N) was a former employee of playtime.co, working as a toy designer...