Mafia Family Heroes x ROTTMNT

By sailorneptuna

Since Y/n and Sonic's Mafia adventures became a big hit, I'm bringing them 2 years after for their new advent... More

Mystic Mayhem
Origami Tsunami
War And Pizza
Down With The Sickness
The Fast and the Furriest
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Hypno! Part Deux
Al Be Back
The Longest Fight
Bug Busters

Donnie's Gifts

22 1 0
By sailorneptuna

It all started when we began fighting a lot of mutant silverfishes in the allies.

"Okay, mutant silverfish, you've eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph yelled.

"Let me in on this," Shadow exclaimed.

Raph and Shadow strikes the silverfish and it drops the basket of laundry it's holding and splits into two.

"What the . . . ?" Shadow exclaimed.

The two silverfish are holding a pair of underwear between them. Raph hits them both with his tonfas and they split again so that there are now four silverfish. Screeching, they pounce on the underwear and start chewing.

"Hey, Guys! Every time you smash them, they just split in two!" Tails exclaimed.

"I know. Isn't it cool?" Raph said with excitement.

"Think, Raph, think," Shadow said.

"Oh . . . I guess it does double the problem. Which means double the smashing!" Raph yelled.

"What?! No, wait! Stop!" Shadow exclaimed.

It's too late. Raph starts smashing silverfish left and right. Suddenly there are dozens of them. Several of them leap on Raph and knock him down. They jump up and down on him and hit him.

"I got you, Raph. Oh!" Mikey yelled as he flung his Kusari-fundo at the silverfish.

"This situation calls for a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!" Mikey exclaimed as the weapon wrapped around the silverfish and he yanked them off Raph.

"Mikey, look out for the fire escape," I yelled.

Mikey jumps around in the air and smashes face first into the bottom of a fire escape. With a groan he slides down and he and the silverfish land in a dumpster. The lid closes. The silverfish begin chittering and the dumpster hops from side to side. Mikey then comes flying out of the dumpster to hit the ground with silverfish clinging to him. They proceed to pound on him.

"Oh boy," Gadget said.

"I got you, guys," Leo yelled.

Leo slices one of the outlets off a fire hydrant. Water shoots out of it, hitting Mikey and knocking the silverfish off of him. Mikey crawls backwards towards Raph. Leo jumps down in front of his two brothers.

"Looks like these fish are (chuckles) wait for it, you're gonna love this . . . all washed up," Leo joked.

"Boo!" Mikey, Charmy, and Ray yelled.

"Okay, okay, okay, how 'bout this. Those bugs are so wet . . . ." Leo said as the silverfish all get up.

"Okay, we get it!" Amy screeched.

"Leo, move!" Jay yelled.

"Ow!" Leo exclaimed as the silverfish pounced on him.

Silverfish starts attacking Raph and Mikey and all three are yelling and flailing about.

"This is getting old," Bunnie said.

"That's it," I hissed as I stuck my chewed gum to the wall.

I took out my gun and started shooting the silverfish. The bullets strike the silverfish, knocking them off of Mikey, Raph, and Leo. Silverfish run away.

"Mission accomplished!" Mikey cheered.

"Whew. Nice hustle, Y/n. I knew we could deal with this as a team," Raph said with pride.

"Actually, it was pretty much just me," I said.

"I think I have a little something to kick our skills into high gear," Donnie said as he pressed the button on his wrist controller.

The ground opens to reveal two yellow spotlights flash from the ends. Shelves pop up, each holding one item and a place card with his brother's names on them.

"You even got my life colors right!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Oh-ho-ho, wow! I don't know what this is but it has got a lot of blinkity-blinks," Leo exclaimed.

"Whoa, jazzy headgear!" Raph exclaimed.

The three turtles pose, wearing their gifts.

"I'm so glad you like 'em! Now let me show you how they work," Donnie said until a silverfish screeched in the distance.

"Yeow," I yelled as my cat instincts started to kick in.

"Oh boy... Y/n, wait up!" Rouge yelled as they started running.

They all start running after me. Mikey, Cole, and Cream stop to look up at a sign.

"Chateau Pretenche? I think I've heard of this place," Mikey said.

"Yeah, us too," Cole said as Cream agreed with him.

They hear snorting and peer around a corner to see a large pig mutant in an alley.

"Another mutant? What's his deal?" Leo asked.

A silverfish hits the ground and rolls over, screeching as it starts to run. The pig mutant grabs it by its tail and tosses it into a bag.

"You know what, that guy looks like Meat Sweats!" Tikal jokes.

Meat Sweats tosses the bag over his shoulder and jumps into a tunnel opening. He's so large he has to strain to get through. Cut to the underground subway tunnels. We follow Meat Sweats, all of us sticking to the shadows. Train goes whooshing by. Zoom in on Meat Sweats' home. He is humming to himself. We hide behind oil barrels to watch him. Silverfish screech as they are dropped into a pot of liquid.

"Mmm! A little salt. A pinch of savory. Lemon for the tang. Unleash the flavor!" Meat Sweats yelled as he placed the seasoning in the pot.

"Unleash the flavor? Omigosh!" Mikey exclaimed.

"It's him," Cream exclaimed.

"It's Rupert Swaggart!" Cole exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah! Uh, who's that?" Raph asked.

"The celebrity chef," Cream replied.

"Host of 'Kondescending Kitchen'," Cole added.

"The show where he screams at chefs until they give up their dreams? We love that guy!" Mikey added as Cole and Cream hugged each other.

Flashback to Mikey watching the show on his tablet and to Cole and Cream watching the same show on TV at Soleanna.

"That's not how you make a pork risotto! You have to pound it to unleash the flavor!" Swaggert yelled.

As he is slapping the contestant around, an oozesquito lands on his neck and pumps ooze into him. Shows Swaggert's transformation. Camera man reacts as Swaggert begins growling. Audience starts screaming until Donnie, Jay, and I interrupted the recall.

"Mikey," Donnie called.

"Cream," I called.

"Cole," Jay called.

"You three saw a celebrity chef transform into a pig mutant," I said.

"None of y'all didn't tell anyone?" Donnie, Cole, and I exclaimed.

"Even your mom, Cream," I exclaimed.

"We don't wanna burn our risotto!" Donnie, Cole, and Mikey exclaimed.

"Chateau Pretenche is his restaurant. No wonder he's here!" Mikey exclaimed.

Meat Sweats humming, lifts lid off pot.

"Oh, he's not gonna eat that bug, is he?" Donnie asked.

Meat Sweats' arm transforms into tentacles. Growling and snorting, he puts the tentacles into the pot. Green glowing ooze travels up his arm.

"Ugh!" Antoine exclaimed.

"The bacteria!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Oh, that's so much worse!" Fiona exclaimed.

"Ah ha! I feel the rush of your delicious energy. The herbs de provence, a nice touch. Hm? Am I picking up the delightful aroma of mutant with an after-stench of turtle, a hedgehog/cat hybrid, hedgehogs, cats, bats, coyote, armadillo, beetle, monkey, rabbits, fox, crocodile, chameleon, echidnas, and bees. I'm thinking lime turtle tenderloin, kitty cat steak, rabbit loin, bat soup, hedgehog chop, hedgecat patties, crocodile loin, monkey cake, coyote tea, armadillo salad, fox pot pie, and roasted echidnas over a bed of saffron rice along with chameleon and honey tea, and stuffed beetle," Meat Sweats said as he sniffs the air.

"Uh Oh," Sonia said.

"Ooh, that sounds good!" Cole said until Jay claps his hand over his mouth.

"He's talking about eating us!" Jay exclaimed.

"Excuse me for wanting to be eaten in style!" Cole said as he pulled Jay's hand away.

"Wait, how come he didn't sniff our scent," Lloyd asked.

"You and the ninjas have some type of ability to mask your scents, that's why," I replied.

We hear the sound of heavy footfalls approaching. Meat Sweats is looking in their direction, a mallet in one hand and his tentacles twitching. He sniffs the air and then begins knocking barrels aside as he searches for us. We look at one another and then Raph and Knuckles leap up.

"It's time to mash this pig's potatoes!" Knuckles yelled as he and Raph ran at Meat Sweats until Raph heard the helmet talking to him.

"What the . . . ? Hey, this thing talks?" Raph asked, dumbfounded as he trips and falls.

"Uh, Donnie, the helmet's talking to me!" Raph said as he stood up.

"Look out," Knuckles exclaimed as Raph grunts when Meat Sweats hits him.

"Oh, goody! It's working!" Donnie exclaimed.

Knuckles screams as Meat Sweats starts chasing him and Raph.

"Uncle! Raph! Hold on," I yelled as I jumped.

"I got this," Raph yelled as he hit him with the mystical energy of the tonfas. Meat Sweats splits into multiple smaller parts.

"Time to unleash the flavor!" Mini-Meat Sweats yelled.

"Oh boy," Espio exclaimed as Raph ran past with minis hanging off of him.

"Ow! Hey, stop it! Ow!" Raph exclaimed.

"Guys, he must have absorbed the silverfish's powers. This represents a new level of mutant abilities!" Gadget exclaimed.

Mini-Meat Sweats spotted Gadget and started squealing and snorting. Dozens of minis line up behind the first one. Leo, Mikey, Sonic, and Charmy run by with minis chasing them. Next comes Raph and Knuckles with minis clinging to them. Then Don and I are grabbed by the ankle and pulled to the ground. The minis drag us off. Mikey runs up the side of a steel girder, pushes off and jumps down at a mini until his suit inflates.

"What the . . . ? This totally messed up my scene!" Mikey exclaimed as he started bouncing.

Leo fends off a group of minis stacked on each other's shoulders, then turns to face another stack. Stops to lean on his sword.

"You'll beat me . . . . . when pigs fly!" Leo joked as Mini Meat Sweats swung a mallet at him and he ducks under it, kicking them aside.

Suddenly the electricity starts crackling as his collar shocks him.

"What was that? These little piggies are gonna cry wee-wee-wee . . ." Leo said until he got shocked again. Lying on the ground, battered.

"This thing doesn't like my one-liners?" Leo asked.

"It's not that! Everytime you make a joke, the collar around your waist shocks you," Jay exclaimed.

Whirring sound overhead. Leo looks up to see Mikey falling towards him. Leo up on all fours trying to crawl out of the way, but Mikey lands on him. Train goes whooshing by. Minis stare at it, all of them squealing. Mikey and Leo bounce across the train tracks, both yelling and groaning. They hit the ground.

"Dude, Mikey, what did you do?" Leo asked.

"I don't know! It's this suit! Every time I do some razzamatazz, this thing inflates and throws me off my game! I need my razz and my tazz!" Mikey replied.

"And every time I drop a killer joke bomb, this stupid collar zaps me!" Leo exclaimed.

"Well, my gift just keeps nagging me. I don't need to be told how to think!" Raph said as he popped up in the train car window behind them.

"Does Donnie really think I'm a crazy kangaroo who needs to wear a padded suit so I don't hurt myself?" Mikey asked.

"Sorta like it," Kai replied.

"Yeah, does he really think I need to be told what to do all the time?" Raph asked.

"Sorta when you're the leader that is," Pixal replied.

"Right? And who doesn't love my one-liners? They fire up the team, right guys?" Leo asked.

Leo looks over at them who say nothing.

"Anyway, we need to tell Donnie that he doesn't get to tell us what to be," Leo said.

"Yeah, I know. But he's got such a softshell," Raph said.

"He needs to know about this, guys. I mean seriously," Cole said.

"So what're you gonna do about it, leader? Huh? You're gonna stand up and tell him his gifts stink?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah! Yeah, I think I am!" Raph replied.

"Guys, is it me or we're missing another person here," Sonic asked until they heard my screams.

"Silver," Blaze called with her eyes wide open.

"Yes," Silver replied with his eyes wide open.

"OUR DAUGHTER!" Blaze yelled as she pointed at the direction where my screams were coming from.

Lloyd's eyes went wide open and immediately followed my screams.

"Y/n, honey! I'm coming, my love," Lloyd yelled out as he started running.

"Guys, HELP! HE'S GONNA COOK US ALIVE," I screamed.

"Y/n, we're coming," Nya shouted as they began running.

As they made their way to Meat Sweats' lair, they saw me and Donnie all tied up while Meat Sweats was mixing his pots.

"Mmm. A delicate soft shell. Fresh meat on the hybrid. A sprinkle of paprika should unleash the flavor!" Meat Sweats said.

"Okay. Now according to Donnie's condescending hat, I need to make a plan," Raph said.

"What do you got?" Scourge asked.

"I'm not good at making plans!" Raph replied.

"We know you aren't," Vector exclaimed.

"And I'm not good at fighting if I can't razzamatazz!" Mikey exclaimed.

"And I'm not good at suppressing my lightning wit. The point is, who are we? We are who we are," Leo said with triumph.

"Leo's right. The only way that we're going to save Y/n and Donnie who are on a spit is by you guys being who you are," Zane said with agreement.

Back to Meat Sweats who is humming as he chops up a carrot. Don and I were tied with sausage links and cloves of garlic to a spit behind him, struggling to get free.

"Hey! Meat Sweats!" Mikey called out.

"Distraction-jitsu!" Raph yelled as he made a shadow puppet on a trailer wall.

Meat Sweat snorts and spins around to see that Don and I are gone.

"Come back! I used an entire pound of butter on them!" Meat Sweats yelled.

He throws barrels at Raph and Lloyd while chasing them. Raph runs with Don over his shoulder. Lloyd runs with me over his shoulder. Meat Sweats follows, growling. Train goes whooshing by and Meat Sweats stops. Leo pops up behind him, minus his collar.

"Hey, Meat Sweats . . . Looks like you're about to get some shocking news!" Leo joked as he pulled open the back of the mutant's pants and dropped the collar in.

Electricity crackles and Meat Sweats get shocked.

"Oh, ho, ho. I love the smell of frying bacon in the morning," Sonic jokes.

Mini shocks hit Meat Sweats. Train goes whooshing as Leo and Sonic strikes a pose.

"I must admit, I do smell delicious," Meat Sweats said, weakly.

"Huh? Wait, what are you guys doing?" Donnie asked.

"I'm getting the most out of your gift, Donnie," Leo replied.

"Yeah, check it out. Hey, Meat Sweats, I hear baloney is full of you!" Sonic jokes.

Meat Sweats screams as electricity hits him and then he falls to the ground.

"Hey, no, that's not how . . . ." Donnie said, offended.

"He's getting a little hot under his . . . ." Leo joked.

"Incoming," Sonic alerted as Meat Sweats punched Leo.

Above Meat Sweats, Mikey, Cream, and Cole stand on a girder.

"Chef Swaggart! Oh! Big fans," Mikey exclaimed.

"We were wondering, um, how do you get your meat so tender?" Cole asked.

"You've got to pound it!" Meat Sweats said, proudly as he turned around.

He Snorts as he looks up. Mikey, Cream, and Cole come spinning down towards him.

"TO UNLEASH THE FLAVOR!" Mikey, Cream, and Cole exclaimed as Mikey's suits inflates.

Mikey bounces off Meat Sweats while Cream and Cole hit Meat Sweats numerous times, sending him flying into a train car. Meat Sweats hits the car and knocks it off the tracks with a small explosion. Mikey and Leo bump fists. Don and I hops up to them, still tied in sausages and garlic.

"Nice one, guys," I said.

"Hey, hey, hey, that is not how you were supposed to use those! I spent a lot of time on . . ." Donnie said, offended.

"Not now, Don," I exclaimed.

Another thud and the Meat Sweats breaks open the side of the train car with his mallet. We gasp in surprise. Growling, Meat Sweats climbs onto the side of the car just as a train goes whooshing by. When the train vanishes, Meat Sweats is no longer there.

"Uh-oh!" Marine exclaimed.

Meat Sweats growls as he jumps down from an overhead girder at us.

"Omigosh!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Move," Shadow exclaimed.

Some of us ran away, leaving Don and I sitting on the ground. Meat Sweats swings his mallet at Don and I but Raph and Knuckles block the strike with his mystic tonfas and fits. They started punching Meat Sweats and knocked him back.

"Whoo!" Knuckles exclaimed.

Raph waves his arms and then Meat Sweats suddenly grabs him around the face and begins smacking him on the ground.

"Raph," Knuckles exclaimed.

Meat Sweats tries to smash him with the mallet, but Raph backflips out of the way. Knuckles jumps at him, smashing down with his fits, and Meat Sweats flies back.

"Let's do this," Knuckles yelled as he and Raph leaped at Meat Sweats.

"Hot Soup!" Knuckles and Raph yelled.

They punch Meat Sweats in the face and send Meat Sweats flying into the front of a moving train.

"Donnie, your gifts really brought out the best in us," Raph said as he lifted his fist with a helmet.

"I'm funnier!" Leo said.

"I'm bouncier!" Mikey said.

"And I'm smash-ier! Your gifts are the stuff!" Raph said.

"But you were supposed to . . ." Donnie cuts off.

"Forget it. You guys are great the way you are. Bring it in. Group hug," Nya said.

We all hugged until Mikey's suit was ready to inflate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 73 7
Amy Rose has long forgotten her good-girl ways when one night 10 years ago changed it all. Now she's back to complete one simple mission but will thi...
6.9K 194 26
The Ninja Turtles are all grown up and in for a surprise when they catch Gabby stealing.
234K 7.4K 39
New city new friends and emerald eyes keeping watch.
2.6K 19 46
Join Sonic and Y/N on their epic adventures as they take down their targets as Mafia Assassins!