SCP/ Azur Lane: GOC Regent's...

By Zacharyent1

Project: Regent is created by the GOC (Global Occult Coalition) Navy of having ships manned by fewer men, mor... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Familiarization and Defense
Chapter 3: Intro and Rescue
Chapter 4: Issues and Relax Time
Chapter 5: Rescue and Respond

Chapter 2: Azur Defense

126 6 0
By Zacharyent1

Inside the GOC Stinger underwater, Deadshot read the Terminal of the data found in the unknown faction drone. But sadly, no name of the faction but a attack order.

"Damn. No name of this hostile faction but there's a attack order on a Island called Azur Lane Naval Base and coordinates that lead to..." He look at the data more closely and his eyes widen. "Oh no. That's Hawaii from what the coordinates show. Did I... got sent into another dimension from that vortex into possibly the day when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor back in WW2?" Deadshot asked himself in disbelief.

Deadshot head to the bridge of the Stinger with a new lead.

****

Underwater Territory of Azur Lane

Deadshot made it to the coordinates according to the data given to him.

He then realize something. "Odd. There's usually Military Navy Patrols in this time. Am I to la-" His question was cutoff when he suddenly hear explosions from above.

He check the screen to see what's going on above to see a giant fox with Aircraft Carrier riggings on it and a girl laying in the water with a small carrier rigging.

Close to them is other girls in different types of riggings and behind the giant fox is more of the black ships of the unknown faction.

"Well... Looks like I know who I'm defending." He smirks. "Time to make a unexpected entrance." Deadshot said with a grin.

****

The Sakura Empire Carrier known as the Kaga is about to rip apart a Royal Navy Carrier known as Unicorn. Close to them is US Cruiser Cleveland, US Destroyer Laffey, and Royal Navy Destroyer Javelin watch in horror at what will unfold before them.

Suddenly, multiple blue lasers shot out of the water, hitting Kaga. Causing her to stagger away from Unicorn. Both Cleveland and Javelin were shock at what just happen.

Soon a bubbling sound was heard 30 yards away from where the blue lasers must've came from as the water started trembling as waves started crashing to the side.

"What's going on?" Cleveland asked before the water exploded and a massive grey ship burst out of it and came to a halt in front of them.

Cleveland could see a emblem on the side of it's hull as it shines from the sun. This got her thinking that this unknown ship was not created by sirens but a unknown Faction. But her answers could wait for now as she rush to Unicorn to assist her.

Then it open fire on Kaga instantly with lasers, some unknown AA weapons came out and started shooting at her in a faster rate of fire, and some sort of pegs coming out of it's Pod. Hitting Kaga on her Flight Deck but it didn't explode. But a second later, Kaga exploded as her fox dissolved as she is sent flying back with her rigging heavily damaged.

The siren ships attempt to retaliate but the unknown ship fires it's Explosive Pegs at them, hitting every single ship until it stop and a second later. All the Siren Ships blows up in a fiery explosion on all of them.

In the distance, Sakura Empire Aircraft Carrier Akagi helps the Kaga who is unable to fight from the damage she sustained from that unknown ship. Both of them saw the destruction from one ship that came out of nowhere as their victory suddenly turn into a disaster.

Then the unknown ship suddenly began to glow and turn into red wisdom cubes as a unknown armored person jumps down as the cubes go into the person. Then the person's rigging took the appearance of two robotic shark heads on the person's side. But the gear the person is wearing is unknown to every shipgirl present on both sides.

"This is the GOCS Deadshot. Leave the area now or face the consequences." The unknown person warned Kaga and Akagi.

Both sides were shock at the sound of the unknown person's voice is a male. Indicating that the large unknown ship is a shipboy.

"A MALE?!" All the shipgirls present on both sides shouted in both shock and disbelief.

****

Deadshot slightly raised a eyebrow. 'Have they never seen a male ship before?' He thought to himself.

He saw the uninjured fox woman shook off the shock and have the look of anger. "How dare you harm my sister! Our bodies belongs to our sister!" She shouted in anger as she launches some familiar WW2 Planes use by the Japanese Airforce at him.

Deadshot summons his two GOC Fighter Jets as they intercept her planes as his rear rigging digistruct into CIWS.

The uninjured fox woman stare in shock as her planes get annihilated in a few minutes by weaponry unknown to her.

That shock is her mistake as Deadshot pulls out his pistol and fired one round at her left arm. Grazing it as a warning.

"Leave the area now or suffer the consequences." Deadshot warns the two as he aims his pistol at them and his duo Fighter Jets hover close to him.

The uninjured fox woman with a new wound on her left arm gritted her teeth. "My name is Akagi and my sister Kaga. We are part of the First Carrier Division of the Sakura Empire and we declare war." The newly introduced Akagi declared as she takes the now mentioned Kaga and fled to another woman in the distance with a Aircraft Carrier Rigging and soon a Sakura Empire Destroyer fled to them as well.

Deadshot let out a sigh and put his pistol back in his hip holster.

"Umm excuse me?" A polite female voice was heard behind him.

Deadshot turn to see a matured woman who is dress up as a Maid and have a Aircraft Carrier Rigging.

"Can I help you?" Deadshot asked politely.

"Yes. I want to say thank you for your help and thank you for saving my little sister, Unicorn." The woman responded with a bow.

"No problem." Deadshot responded.

"My name is HMS Illustrious of the Royal Navy." Illustrious introduce herself.

"GOCS Deadshot but my crew calls me Zack." Zack/Deadshot introduces himself.

"Excuse me but what is the GOCS?" A new woman wearing a Admiral's Uniform ask them as she skitted to the duo. "Forgive me for cutting in. My name is Prince of Wales of the Royal Navy but just call me Wales." Wales introduce herself.

"The GOCS is basically a Navy of a faction that I'm a part of in my world. Basically it's lead by the Global Occult Coalition or GOC for short. Or what's left it." Zack responded.

"What happened to them?" A new female voice asked as a woman in a captain's uniform and hat questioned him.

"Enterprise. You arrived." Wales said in relief.

"The enemy had already been defeated when I arrived. Was it you who defeated them?" The newly introduced Enterprise responded.

"Listen. You three have questions and I have answers but can we talk somewhere secured?" Zack responded to them.

"Fair enough. Do we have a dock available for his ship?" Enterprise asked Wales.

Wales shook her head. "I'm afraid we don't have any docks that'll hold his large ship." She said a apologetic tone.

"Don't worry. I'll think of something to fix that problem." Zack reassured them.

Enterprise nods her head in understanding and skitted away.

Zack looks at the after that was caused by the Sakura Empire Carriers and the unknown naval drones that he still doesn't know who they are. He hopes the women and girls here are friendly than the ones that attacked them.

Author: Okay. Trying to get the images of the characters maybe harder than I thought and may lead to a delay in the future but at least I was able to put this together. There might be some changes I'll do in the future. Least it'll be worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 159 18
The Axis won before the Eagle union can Intervene and Help the Royal Navy and now the Axis has eyes on The Eagle union All of blueprints of the Essex...
10.4K 384 17
What if During the Battle of Santa Cruz, Hornet's ship was towed by the Sakura Empire shipgirls back to Mainland Japan so they could improve the AA g...
2.9K 71 23
Azur lane: Sekai saikō no kaigun shikan ga betsu no sekai ni umarekawarimashita Azurlane: The world's best Naval officers reincarnated on another wor...
1.4K 39 10
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...