Everything Has Changed (Seque...

By WhereTheStoryBegins

*Sequel to Niall Horan Is My Guitar Teacher?!?* *COMPLETED* Some say people change. Some say that it is just... More

Everything Has Changed (Sequel To NHIMGT?!?)
Chapter 1: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity
Chapter 2: Surpriseeeeee
Chapter 3: Blocked Numbers
Chapter 4: No One Can Know
Chapter 5: Door Slapping
Chapter 6: Quite A Day
Chapter 7: Fudge Nuggets
Chapter 8: You Could Have Told Me
Chapter 9: GROSS!
Chapter 10: Missing
Chapter 11 (Part 1): On One Condition
Chapter 12: The "Brilliant" Plan
Chapter 13: Denialllllllll
Chapter 14: "I DON'T WANNA DIE!"
ATTENTION MAH OREO LOVERSSSS
Chapter 15: Twitter Fight
Chapter 16: Reasons Why I Love You
Chapter 17: "NIZZIEEEEEE!"
Chapter 18: A Thousand Days
Chapter 19: Fired
Chapter 20: Awkward...
Chapter 21: Smile!
Chapter 22: Ryder Or Niall?
Chapter 23: "I Thought I Lost You"
HELP MEH!
Chapter 24: Not Now. But Soon.
Chapter 25: Frogface
Chapter 26: Lazy Butts
Chapter 27: Two Times!
Chapter 28: Mine
Chapter 29: What If Something Happens?
Chapter 30: He's Back
Chapter 31: "You're Wrong"
Chapter 32: See You In New York
Chapter 33: Tweet War?
pssssssssssssst
Chapter 34: Jiam?
Chapter 35: Who Invited Him?!
Chapter 36: I'll Never Leave Your Side
Chapter 37: Think Before Sending Hate
Chapter 38: Sneezes
Erm
Chapter 39: Are You Ready, Lads?
Epilogue
Contest!
WINNERS FOR CONTEST

Chapter 11 (Part 2): The Letter

72.6K 1.8K 1.1K
By WhereTheStoryBegins

*Okay so you guys asked A LOT of questions. Some of them were the same so i only answered them once. Im gonna put them in the beginning of the chapter cuz...why not? So here it goes. I will probably only be answering like 10 next time cuz there were A LOT of questions. But here you go :)

Question: What do you feel for Liz, Zayn?

Zayn: She’s just...beautiful. The way she laughs...her curly hair...her smile. OH GOD! I NEED TO STOP!

Question: Julia, why did you agree to help Nick?

Julia: I didn’t exactly “agree” to it. I was more likely forced into this or else he would have hurt my family. I don’t want to lose my family.

Question: Niall, will you ever get back together with Liz?

Niall: Believe me. I’m trying.

Question: Julia, why would you tell Liz? You should have known she would come after you so WHY?!?

Julia: I didn’t think she would actually come!

Question: Nick, why do you have to be such a prick? What did Liz ever do to you?

Nick: Why thank you for that compliment :) This is my job. Its not what Liz has done to me. Its what she has done to my boss.

Question: Nick, why do you want to hurt Liz?

Nick: Again, this is my job. Ask my boss that question. He would LOVE to answer for you :)

Question: Niall, why didn’t you try to protect her?

Niall: Cuz I’m an idiot. I was so busy ignoring her that she must have ran away to australia for some reason. I don’t really know why she did but I will find out. I will get my princess back.

Question: Zayn, why would you be in love with Liz when you have Perrie?

Zayn: I don’t know... It just sorta...happened. Like all of a sudden I have been getting butterflies in my stomach whenever I’m around her, my hands will get all sweaty and I just can’t take my eyes off of her. I’m just as confused as you are right now.

Question: Liz, do you have feelings for Zayn as more than a brotherly figure? ;)

Liz: HELL TO THE NO! Well Zayn is cute but I don’t like him like that. Like come on, hes Zayn Malik. How can you not think he isn’t cute. But nope. I do not like him that way.

Question: Why doesn’t Niall get his princess back?

Niall: I am trying.

Louis: Better try harder. I heard that Liz got a little guy friend while she was on her way to Australia.

Niall: WHAT?! HOW?!

Harry: Do you ever go on twitter?! Its like all over twitter, dude!

Niall: Oh god... I need to get Liz back. Fast.

Question: Harry, why did you fake date Liz if you knew she was your sister?

Harry: Good question. I knew that she loved Niall and wanted to make him jealous. I was thinking of her fake dating one of the other guys but I didn’t want her too. If she did then she would probably start to get feelings for them so then I just decided that I should fake date her no matter how weird it was for me.

Question: This is to Nick. Are you going to hurt her?

Nick: ;)

Question: Niall, why are you so scared to be with Liz?

Niall: Its just after I hurt her I just couldn’t trust myself around her. I felt as if I was around her then I would just hurt her again. And I didn’t want that to happen.

Question: Zayn, why can’t you leave Liz to love Niall?

Zayn: I can’t. The feelings I have for Liz are getting quite stronger and I can’t help it.

Question: Louis, do you like waffles?

Louis: Why, yes I do like waffles :)

*ONWARD WITH ZE STORY

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“Going somewhere?” Nick said smirking.

I stared at him while I was taking a few steps back.

“Julia. Take her back to her room” Nick demanded.

“No” Julia said. I looked at her shocked.

Why is she doing this?! Its only gonna get Nick even more mad than he already is!

“No?” Nick said coming closer.

“Did you not hear me? I said no. N-O. NO! I am sick and tired of you bossing me around. I do not work for you anymore” Julia spat.

Nick glared at her.

“Take. Her. Back. To. Her. Room. Or else”

“Or else what?” Julia said crossing her arms.

Nick raised up his hand. He was about to slap her but I grabbed his wrist before he could. He snapped his head over to me.

“She’s not the one you want to hurt. So why bother?” I spat.

He smirked.

“But thats no fun” He said.

He got out of my grip and slapped Julia. Hard. She fell to the floor with her hand on her cheek. I grew angry and kicked his back. He groaned in pain as I got Julia to stand up.

“Lets go!” We both ran for the front door.

I opened it and ran out. But I heard Julia scream. I turned around and Nick had Julia trapped in his arms with a knife dangerously close to her neck. He was chuckling evilly.

“Want to save her? Then come back”

Niall’s. P.O.V

After he hung up, I grew angry and slammed my hands on my steering wheel. I dialed Harry and he picked up instantly.

“I already know she is in Australia, Niall. We are on our way to the airport. Meet us there” he said.

“Nick has her” I said.

“WHAT?! I AM GONNA KILL THAT GUY WHEN I FIND HIM” he yelled.

“Trust me. I want to too.” I mumbled.

“Come to the airport. We need to find her”

“If we can on time” I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay so now what? We are here in Australia but where can Liz be?” Louis said.

“I have no idea. Niall, call her” Harry said.

I took out my phone and dialed Liz. She picked up instantly.

“Hello?”

“Liz! Where are you! And don’t lie! I know you are in Australia” I said.

She sighed.

“It doesn’t matter. Nick has me trapped here”

“Do you know where you are?”

“Well last time I remember we were behind the mall”

“Okay. We will try to find clues there. We will find you”

“Please hurry. And um Niall...I-” she was cut off by scream.

The line went dead. I was on the verge of tears. What was she gonna say?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think we found the place. Well it like a really small home next to the mall. It seems like a place where Nick will have Liz.

“Open the door” Liam said.

“Why me?! Why not Zayn” Louis protested.

“I don’t wanna do it! Harry you open the door! You're her brother!” Zayn said.

“Niall! You open it!” Harry said.

These idiots. I slowly opened the door. Nick stood there with his back towards me. I tried to look over his shoulder and Liz was standing there. My heart just broke. Her eyes were full of tears. She was trying really hard to get away from him. I quickly went up to Nick and pushed him away from Liz. Nick quickly caught his balance and smirked at me.

“Just in time” He said coming closer.

He may be taller than me but I’m not scared of him.

“Just leave her alone” I said.

I motioned for Liz to go to the lads.

“Now Liz, Would you want Julia to get hurt?” Nick called after her.

I heard Liz stop. She slowly looked over at us.

“Where is she” Harry said coming in.

“Lets make a deal. If Liz comes with me then you can have Julia” Nick said.

“Deal” Liz said coming over to us.

“What?! NO!” I said.

“I have to. Julia has been through too much dealing with this prick. I don’t want her to deal with it anymore” she said.

Julia came running in.

“Liz. Don’t do it. I’ll be fine. Don’t do it.” She pleaded.  

Third Person’s P.O.V

“Liz. Don’t do it. I’ll be fine. Don’t do it” Julia pleaded.

Julia felt as if this was all her fault. She should have never told Liz where she was. Of course Liz will just go and find her. But Nick found her first. Harry felt happy again to see Julia again. But Julia’s eyes were red from crying and had a ton of bruises on her arms, legs and face.

“I have to” Liz said.

Liz didn’t want Julia to go through any more pain with Nick. She felt as if she went with Nick then everything will be fine. But it was a complete shock for Niall when Liz said that. He doesn’t want to lose her. Not again. He was just getting over the whole thing about him hurting her but now that he was gonna lose her, hes not gonna let that happen.

“You heard her. Julia you can go with them. Liz. Follow me” Nick said.

Liz was about to walk over to Nick but Niall stopped her. He pulled her into a hug.

“Forever and Always. Remember?” he whispered.

Liz’s face went blank as she remembered the promise. She nodded softly. She had a plan. A plan to get away from Nick. Forever.

“Forever and Always” she whispered back.

She broke the hug and started to walk over to Nick. Nick pushed Julia over to us.

“No!! LIZ DON’T!!” Julia yelled.

“Wait. Can I give them something” Liz said to Nick.

“Hurry up” He said.

Liz quickly wrote down something and gave it to Niall. Niall looked down at it confused then back at Liz. Liz gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked over to Nick.

“Now get out” Nick said.

He pushed all of them out of the little house quickly. Liz had a plan to espcape. But hopefully the lads got the clue she put in the letter. She is gonna need their help if she wants to escape Nick. Once they got outside everyone crowded around Niall. Niall read the letter that Liz has written.

“Hey guys,

Everything will be fine.

Liam make sure these boys don’t get into trouble?

Paul will hopefully help you with that.

Make sure to not forget about me? Please.

Everything will be alright. Trust me.”

Niall was on the verge of tears. How can he forget his princess?

“Wait. Guys maybe she was trying to tell us something with this” Liam said.

“Look at the first letter of every line” He said.

Hey guys,

Everything will be fine.

Liam make sure these boys don’t get into trouble?

Paul will hopefully help you with that.

Make sure to not forget about me? Please.

Everything will be alright. Trust me.

“H-e-l-p-m-e. Help me. We need to go help her!” Harry said.

“But how? Theres no way that Nick will even let us in now” Julia said.

“Thats why we need a plan” Louis said smiling mischievously.

The rest of the lads know that smile. Its the smile that Louis makes when ever he has something going on in his head. Something that always gets them into trouble with Paul.

But maybe this time it might just work.

        *If you have anymore questions just ask them in the comments belowwwwwww please!!! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1K 41
Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archery. being ex-shinobi themselves, they tea...
13.3K 310 20
What if instead of getting shot, Spencer got kidnapped by AD and Jenna didn't, Toby and Yvonne got in a terrible car crash that nearly killed them bo...
842K 33.4K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
25.3K 474 29
❝𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵❞ *collection of dramione one shots*