My Lover Bastard

By multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

88 3 0
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

"Mr Jeon, Ms Choi might be diagnosed with retrograde amnesia which means she is unable to recall memories from the past, especially those that are formed later in her life. This might be caused by the blood clots in her brain, affecting her hippocampus or amygdala. We will need to arrange another brain scan to look into that." The doctor did various checks with Yuna, but she is physically well, thus he concluded the above to Jungkook.

"But please don't panic, this shouldn't be permanent, but we can only confirm after the scan." He added on before Jungkook could continue.

Jungkook POV

Staring at Yuna talking to her friends, I don't know what to feel anymore.

"Sorry... but do I know you?" she tilted her head very slightly as she was still too weak to have big movement.

"Yuna..." I mumbled, not believing my ears. "Don't play this with me, darling." I stuttered.

"You... know my name?" she looked extremely puzzled, as if I am a total stranger to her. No, come on, this can't be the case, Yuna. Don't do this to me.

The last minute I was elated at the fact that she finally woke up after so long, and this minute, my legs felt wobbly again. I sat beside her on her bed, and she moved slightly away by instinct.

"I am Jungkook, Yuna ah. Don't scare me. I am Jeon Jungkook." My tone turned more into a plead as I wanted to reach out my hands to hold onto hers.

Her eyes twirled around, looking as if she was trying to recall this name in her brain. This can't be true. Please don't tell me she can't remember me anymore. Choi Yuna, please.

Before I could explain further, the doctor and nurses came rushing in to do a full routine check to make sure she was okay after waking up.

"You really scared me to death." Yerin noona commented, taking the seat at the side of Yuna's bed. Yuna was still too frail and sick to sit up and respond to every single one as they chipped in to show their concern.

"So, what are you ganna do?" Yoongi hyung stood beside me as we were all standing a distance away from the girls to give them some space to catch up. Most importantly, because Yuna doesn't remember any of us anymore.

It was as if the seven of us got washed out of her memory.

"I think taking her to places where you two have been before would be a good start." Taehyung hyung suggested. "I always watch this in dramas. It might trigger her memory." He added, nudging me with his elbow.

To be honest, I have no freaking idea. I was still in dazed, and my brain was in a tortuous state. I couldn't think of anything useful at this moment.

"Let's wait and see what the doctor suggest after Yuna has gone through her brain scan. There is no point guessing and panicking now." Namjoon hyung tried to calm everyone down as they were also alarmed at the fact that Yuna didn't recognise any of them when they stepped in just now.

"I don't know..." was all I could mutter, while my gaze never left Yuna a second.

Yuna POV

"Unnie, do you remember what happened?" SinB asked me worriedly, as the girls gathered around me. There was also a group of boys who came with them when they first arrived.

"Are they your boyfriends?" I questioned in awe as I don't remember any of us dating. I was trying to recall but every time I try, I will get this sting in my head which was almost unbearable.

"Of course not!" I swore they overreacted, but I didn't have the strength to dig in further.

"I actually don't exactly remember how I ended up here. I remembered going to the orphanage for work and then... nothing." I closed my eyes to try and recall, but no recollection was flashing in my head.

"It's okay, Yuna. Don't force yourself." The same man whom I saw the moment I opened my eyes approached me. He said... No, even my girls said that he is my fiancée. Fiancée? Since when did I start dating and I am getting married already?

I couldn't bear to look at his face as he is just like a complete stranger to me, but a stranger who knows my name.

"Yes unnie, it is just temporary, give yourself some time to heal. You are still weak." Yewon added in, patting on my arm to sooth me down.

How come... why can't I remember anything?

"Excuse me," a nurse knocked on the ward door that was left open. "It's time for Ms Choi to go for her brain scans." She instructed, when a few more nurses crowded around my bed to help me onto a wheelchair.

"Don't be afraid, Yuna. We are all here." The same man squatted in front of my wheelchair, patting on my knees to reassure me. I don't know him, I couldn't even remember his name, but somehow I am not feeling extremely uncomfortable when he is around.

After a long day of checks and scans, I felt dizzier than ever. It felt like I have lost track of time all these while and I completely have no grasp of what is happening outside of this little world of mine in the hospital.

I was carefully brought back to my ward and there was only him left. He was sitting by the couch, his right hand pinching the bridge of his nose, keeping his eyes closed. He immediately shot up from his seat when he heard the commotion of me entering.

"Mr Jeon, we will have to wait for the scan results before we can further access Ms Choi's situation. We will keep you posted." The nurse who pushed me back, explained to him.

Mr Jeon? Why doesn't this surname ring any bell?

"Are you hungry? I will get you some food from the canteen since the meal distribution routine is over." He hovered over me, covering the blanket over my shoulders gently.

"You are Mr Jeon?" I cautiously asked, very softly. From the interaction with the girls and the nurses, it felt as if he is really someone important to me. It felt so exhausting to keep trying to recall bits and pieces about him and the group of guys that were here just now.

He clearly stunned for a few seconds, as if he was trying to compose himself to stay calm before he nodded. "I am Jeon Jungkook." But I could only look at him blankly. Jeon Jungkook...?

"I will get you some food. Rest a bit first. It must have been a tiring day for you." He brushed me off and left hurriedly.

Jungkook POV

I splashed water all over my face to keep myself refreshed. Stay strong, Jeon Jungkook. You are not someone who will be defeated by this. She will recover, Choi Yuna will recover.

I stared at myself through the washroom mirror, repeatedly rubbing cold water onto my face to keep me wide awake to face the reality. She really can't remember me? But we were together for more than two years counting three. It can't be that she can't remember a single thing about me. Please, Choi Yuna, don't do this to me.

She had been quite defensive towards me since she was taking me as a complete stranger now. She hesitated when I wanted to help her up, she flinched when I was trying to hold her. She would rather the nurse or her girls assist her. But I am the one who is supposed to protect you, Choi Yuna. It should be me...

Now, I could only step aside and watch her every single motion.

"Jungkook ah." I was leaning on the walls outside her ward when Yuna's father approached me with a cup of coffee. "I am sorry that our family has caused so much trouble for you." He patted my head, again. That one action that could easily crash me down during times like this. It felt like he knows exactly how I feel, the warmth transmitted from his hand. That same heartfelt feeling that I never once experienced from my own dad.

"Please don't say that, Uncle Choi. Just like how you don't wish I apologise for not taking good care of Yuna, please don't apologise to me. I am ready to wait till she recovers. I know she will."

Author POV

"Unnie, he really is your fiancée. You two were enemies initially." Eunmin was peeling oranges skin while trying to make Yuna recall about Jungkook.

"You were so blissful when you called us to let us know about your engagement, Yuna ah. We were all happy for you." Aunt Choi chipped in.

"He looked so foreign. I can't remember that I was dating and not to mention, getting married. I am confused, umma. This is not right." Yuna hasn't been able to sleep well because of all her late-night thoughts. This man, who was here every single day without fail, taking care of everything. Even her family members' stay in Seoul was well taken care of by him. She searched through her handphone and there were countless photographs with him. She was smiling joyfully in every photo.

"Is there something wrong with me? I can't be forgetting such an important person in my life." She had been panicking, working very hard to recall even the slightest detail about this man.

"Don't worry, unnie. Even the doctor said we will have to wait for the results, alright. It is just temporary." Eunmin consoled her elder sister, popping a slice of orange into her mouth. "Everything's will be alright."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video credit to owner.

Everything's been crazy lately in my life, but I guess that is what we have to face while growing up. Hope everyone have a good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 491 27
Choi Yuna, a girl who is notorious for her quiet nature, has never once uttered a word at her high school. That is of course, ever since that promise...
30.4K 1.4K 28
Characters: Name: Kim Taehyung Age: 22 Name: Choi Yuna Age: 20 Name: Kim Somin (Taehyung's younger sister) Age: 14 Name: Choi Namhyun (...
49K 1.4K 24
The CEO of jeon enterprises and a little baby bear. Jeon Jungkook the dadda of Kim Taehyung who is now Jeon Taehyung. Their Marriage was 1 year ago...
134K 3.8K 14
Kim Yuna is a young girl of age 18 who has a 3 year old daughter and is a single mother She has faced many hardships in her life but sees a ray of h...