Tangled Truth

By LonelyWriter821

"𝑰𝒔 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔" "𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’•π’“π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’ˆπ’†π’π’•π’π’†" __________... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03 πŸ”ž
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06 πŸ”ž
Chapter 07 πŸ”ž
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 πŸ”ž
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

640 52 17
By LonelyWriter821

Author's POV

Porchay woke when he heard a loud knock on his door. He looked at the clock on his bedside table and saw that it was 5 a.m. He wondered who could be knocking at this early hour.

He dragged himself out of bed, groggily making his way to the door. As he opened the door, he saw Big.

"Oh! Phi!", Porchay said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Get ready and meet me at the 5th floor in ten minutes," Big said and walked away.

"But---", Porchay started to protest, but Big had already disappeared down the hallway.

Porchay hurriedly refreshed himself, brushed his teeth, and quickly dressed up in casual attire.

Porchay then rushed towards the 5th floor. Big was standing there with his back against the wall, his arm crossed against his chest.

Porchay approached Big cautiously, unsure of what was going on.

"From today onwards, you will wake up at this time and come here to train yourself in self defense techniques," Big said sternly.

Porchay's jaw dropped in surprise. "But---"

"No buts," Big interrupted sternly. "We would not be able to protect you all the time. Understood?"

Porchay nodded silently. He didn't fully comprehend Big's sudden insistence on self-defense training, but he knew better than to question it.

LATER

After 3 hours of rigorous training session, Porchay rushed to room only collapsing onto his bed. His muscles ached, and sweat dripped from his forehead.

He looked at the ceiling and breathed heavily.

"It's better to get fucked had rather than training hard and regretting it later," Porchay mumbled to himself.

He looked at the time. It was 7:15 a.m.

"SHIAAAA! I AM LATE!", Porchay exclaimed in a panic as he jumped off the bed and hurriedly got ready for university.

He rushed downstairs after getting ready. He saw Big as he descended the stairs

"P'BIG! I AM LATE! TAKE ME TO THE UNIVERSITY! NOW!", Porchay pleaded.

"First eat something!", Big said.

"NO! I DON'T HAVE TIME!", Porchay shouted.

"Eat or you will become weak", A voice growled behind him.

Porchay turned behind to find Kim coming down, looking dashing in his black leather jacket.

And yet again Porchay was lost admiring Kim's charisma.

As Kim walked past him, he snapped his fingers to bring Porchay back to reality.

"Come", Kim said and walked towards the dining area. Porchay nodded and quickly followed him.

Kim sat on a chair in the dining area, and Porchay took a seat next to him.

Soon, breakfast was served to them. There were delicious dishes of eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh fruits on the table.

"Eat", Kim ordered. Porchay nodded and eagerly dug into the scrumptious breakfast spread in front of him.

As they were eating, Big came into the room and bowed and said, "Khun Kim Khab, Khun Tankhun is here."

Kim nodded. "Tell him to come here."

"Khab", Big said respectfully.

Soon, Tankhun entered the room with his two bodyguards, Pol and Arm.

"Bitch! How y'all?!", Tankhun exclaimed. Porchay looked up while Kim continued eating calmly.

Tankhun looked at Porchay and squinted his eyes. "Mm...so we finally meet, Mr Sex Partner."

Porchay's face flushed with embarrassment, and he glanced nervously at Kim while his expression remained unchanged.

Suddenly, Kim looked at his watch and said, "It's time. You will be late if you don't finish your breakfast and leave now."

Porchay nodded and hurriedly ate his breakfast.

"Slow down! Otherwise you'll choke!", Tankhun warned.

Without finishing, Porchay got up and said, his mouth full, "I am going!"

"Sit", Kim commanded firmly. "I never said you could leave without finishing your breakfast.". Porchay sheepishly sat back down and continued eating.

Tankhun looked at them and smiled slyly.

Within minutes, Porchay finished his breakfast and stood up. He bid goodbye to the Theeranpanyakul brothers and rushed out, while Big followed him calmly.

Tankhun watched Porchay leave and turned towards Kim with a mischievous grin.

"So, somebody is in love,", Tankhun said in a teasing tone.

"Who?", Kim asked with a serious face.

"You. Of course!", Tankhun exclaimed. "Look at the way you care for him. I bet no one would treat their sex partner like you do."

"Who said I cared about him?", Kim said as he placed down his fork and looked at Tankhun with an intense gaze.

Tankhun looked at him confusedly and raised an eyebrow. Kim continued.

"I need him to be healthy. If he becomes weak, it will be no fun to fuck him."

Saying so, Kim got and and headed upstairs. While Tankhun just looked at him go.

Pol leaned towards Tankhun and asked, "What are you thinking, Khun?"

"I don't think that's the reason for him being so caring towards Porchay,", Tankhun replied thoughtfully.

"Why is it so, Khun?", Arm asked.

"Well, I am his brother. I know it.", Tankhun said, shrugging his shoulders.

Arm and Pol looked at each other in confusion, unsure of what Tankhun meant.

"But I just hope that it does end like Kinn's story.", Tankhun added, while dramatically wiping his fake tears.

Arm and Pol nodded in agreement.

"Anyway!", Tankhun said as he got up and wore his sunglasses. "Let's go to the mall! I need to shop!"

Arm looked at him with shock and said, "But KHUN! We went shopping for almost 4 hours yesterday!"

"Yeah...but I already got bored of the clothes I bought yesterday.", Tankhun said nonchalantly. "Come, let's go!!"

Arm sighed while Pol shaked his head as they followed Tankhun, resigned to another long day of shopping.

MEANWHILE

At the University Canteen

"So, Chay...uh- I mean Khun Porchay khab, how is your stay in the most expensive mansion in Thailand going?", asked John as he took a sip from his drink.

"Pretty good!", Porchay replied with a warm smile. "I think I like him!"

John sprayed his drink in Mike's face out of surprise.

"What the fuck, Chay?", Mike exclaimed, wiping his face.

"Yeah and I think he like me---", Porchay said but John interrupted.

"That is impossible."

"Why?", Porchay asked innocently.

"Because Kim Theerapanyakul is set to marry the daughter of his father's business partner.", Mike said.

"What? Then why is he sleeping with me?", Porchay asked.

"Exactly. You are just a distraction and nothing else!", John said.

Porchay's face turned serious and he got up abruptly from his seat while punching the table with frustration.

John and Mike looked at him with shock.

"If that's the case, then let him say it to my face!", Porchay declared.

"So, you are gonna ask him?", John asked.

"YES!", Porchay said.

"And what if he says he doesn't cultivate the same feelings like you do?", Mike asked.

Porchay looked into their eyes and said, "Then I will leave the mansion!"

"And?", John said. "Beg in the streets to survive?"

Porchay looked at him and then slowly sat down only to burst into tears. "NO! I WILL BEG HIM TO KEEP ME!"

John and Mike shook their heads and sighed.

"But I still think you should ask him.", Mike said. "I mean I feel bad for the girl."

Porchay nodded but suddenly stopped and looked at Mike. "What? You are concerned about that girl and not me?"

Mike smirked and said, "Yeah...because I love women more than you."

"You motherfucker!", Porchay said as he threw a book at Mike, hitting him square in the face.

Porchay then got up and jumped on Mike and started tickling him.

"Chay...stop...ouch....no...stop....!", Mike said between laughter and gasps for air.

With his characteristic mischievous grin, Porchay continued to tickle Mike relentlessly, unaware that a pair of eyes was watching him from a corner of the canteen.

"Big mistake, Darling," whispered Kim, as a devious smile formed on his face.

(To be continued...)

______________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.3K 43
This is a MileApo version of my original book with MewGulf with the same name. Mature content, psychological problems, suffering and for sure pure l...
91.6K 3.3K 31
Porsche comes back home after two years in America. He goes back to school but encounters the egocentric Kinn, the cousin of a friend whom he met in...
60.2K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❀️ Porsche love story ????????????......
17.6K 943 26
Porsche Kittisawasd hails from a wealthy mafia family, but as his family's power waned, they found themselves under attack from rival mafia clans. In...