V for

MoaningForMin1

Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geek... Еще

V
Janitor's Closet
Against The Locker
Kidnapping
Washroom
Kim Taehyung is pregnant
Jeon in the house
There are things worse than death, Kim Taehyung
Let Me Love You
Bad Decisions
Only You
Boy In Luv
Taehyung
PART II - SIR
Don't call me Sir
Kiss him
Please - sir - stop
Rainy night
Sit on my face, baby
Kookie or Career?
Kookie
PART III - Jungcock
Horny Sundays - I
Horny Sundays II
Horny Sundays III
Taebooty I
Taebooty II
RED
I am your daddy
Gone?
Come Inside (Me)
Kim Taehyung is pregnant (for real)
But I am a boy
My baby's baby
SOPE
PART IV - Permission to Rub
Daddy wants mommy's panties?
The Most Desirable
Monster-in-law I
Monster-in-law II
Monster-in-law II
Party - party - yeah
Taeboobies
Baby daddy
Charlie
Taelous
Left & Right
Milky way I
Milky way II
Space
Googie Day
The Library
Kookies & Milk
Engagement
Baby Time
PART V - Its a --
Only Kookie's
Banana Milk
Dirty Books
Carolina
Mommy's Day Out
World's Best Mommy
Doll House
The Wedding I
Yoongi Marries
Video Call
Washroom (returns)
Celebration begins
Carolina Turns 1
Sin City
Wild Night
Sweet Revenge
Graduation
Jungkook & Taehyung's Wedding I
Jungkook & Taehyung's Wedding II
Time travel chapters - One
The Gaze
Life is a super market
Filth
first fan art
Prom Loser
V for
Special Chapters - THE HOUSE
Mint Hair
HOSHI
Begins Again

Googie Day II

759 29 1
MoaningForMin1

"Baby – are you sure?" Jungkook confirmed even though he was dying to latch his mouth on to Tae's boobs.

Tae grabbed Jungkook's hair and brought his face so close to Tae's nipple, "Yes – please – do it. Take the pain away. I wanted to tell you last night – but – I was so mad at you and then in the morning I got so many texts from mom and PJ – "

Jungkook made Tae stop talking and squished his nose on Tae's boob – the milk leaking out more.

Looking up he saw Tae already in his own bliss – his eyes closed and lips biting.

Opening his mouth, Jungkook placed the leaking nipple in between his lips and felt the liquid squirting in his mouth.

"Mhhhh- Kookiieee," Tae's whole body danced when Jungkook gobbled the whole of the boob in his mouth and sucked on the nipple harshly.

He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer – almost suffocating Jungkook in between his boobs.

"Baby," Jungkook looked up licking his lips, "Lie down. Be comfortable."

Tae nodded his head and lay on the soft mattress – Jungkook holding Tae's waist – his eyes fixed on Tae's embarrassed face.

"Stop staring," Tae whined and closed his eyes, "You are embarrassing me Kookie."

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Tae's nipple softly, "God! Taehyung. You taste so sweet you know that?"

Tae blushed and felt Jungkook's mouth latched on his nipple again – his teeth brushing the skin and the lip ring rubbing against the skin.

Jungkook took his time – like they had nothing important to do and went on sucking the milk slowly and carefully – enjoying it. Enjoying the feeling of his boyfriend under him withering – his skin against Jungkook's mouth.

"Fuckkk – Kookiieee – I will come," Tae bit his lip turning his own lips red, "Give me a second – Kookieee – pleaseeee – pleaseeeee."

But Jungkook didn't listen. Not a word and kept on sucking and drinking the liquid.

"Kookieeee," Tae whined almost pushing Jungkook but Jungkook was still heavier than Tae.

But suddenly they heard another voice, "Oh god! Jungkoook."

It took a second for Jungkook to register whose voice that might be. Instantly, he lay on Tae on cover him.

"Um – sorry – we knocked but no one responded," Hope said as Yoongi hid behind him after watching the whole breast-feeding episode of his brother and boyfriend.

Jungkook had placed the pillow on top of Tae's body since his shirt could not be found.

"We came to wish you happy birthday Jungkook," Hope smiled brightly clearly not a spectator of the breast-feeding show.

"Um – Yoongi – baby – wish Kookie on his birthday and lets' go down."

Yoongi refused to get out and hid behind Hope, "No, I am not. I will wish him later. Let's go! Pleaseee – take me down."

When they left, Jungkook locked the door and windows carefully.

"He saw us?" Tae asked with puppy eyes.

Jungkook climbed on the bed and kissed Tae's bulging stomach.

"Who cares?" Jungkook shrugged and kept kissing the stomach, "Is the pain gone baby?"

Tae shook his head and found Jungkook's mouth on Tae's other nipple.

Jungkook was going to be full with the milk. He knew his mother was going to scold him – since she must have prepared array of dishes.

"Kookieee – naaahhhh – stopppp – coming," Tae pushed Jungkook a bit harshly since the horny bunny had turned deaf.

"What babe?" Jungkook wiped the milk off his lower lip with his tongue.

Tae had unbuttoned his pants and asked Jungkook to pull them down.

"Get undressed," Tae ordered throwing his pants away, "Fast – we don't have much time."

"But -?" Jungkook asked confused and found Tae pulling the shirt off his head and throwing away.

Tae eyed Jungkook's pants and lay on the bed like a king.

"Do I have you send you invitation letter to have sex with me? I have told mom – that we will take time. Keep the guests entertained," Tae shrugged, "Fast – Kook - aahhh!"

Jungkook got naked and kissed Tae's lips – his mouth constantly moving down to Tae's nipples.

He knew because of Tae's huge stomach they wouldn't be able to have sex in their usual position or any other experimental position.

"Baby – sleep on your right hand," Jungkook slowly moved Tae to the right side and parted his legs.

His eyes went to Tae's ass which had gotten big. He licked his lips and admired the beauty.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Tae asked, his hand on his stomach – his eyes on the wall.

Jungkook kissed Tae's shoulder and slowly inserted his fingers first – his one hand circled around Tae's boobs.

"Kookie – I love you," Tae murmured – his eyes slowly falling.

He had been falling asleep quite easily since last few days.

"Hey," Jungkook kissed Tae's ear and woke him up, "Get up – sexy mommy – you get us undressed and now you want to sleep? Not fair."

"Mhhhhh –aahh – then wake me up properly, Mr. Jeon," Tae mumbled his eyes still closed as Jungkook removed the fingers.

"And what would wake you up properly?" Jungkook teased and squeezed Tae's boob circling the white liquid around Tae's nipple.

Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand and sucked his fingers, "Mhhhh – I do taste sweet Kookie."

Turning his head around, Tae kissed Jungkook's lips taking him by surprise, "Mhhh – baby – time for some Jungcock."

Laughing at his boyfriend's boldness, Jungkook bit his lips and slowly inserted his cock inside Tae who held Jungkook's hand tight almost digging his nails in his skin.

"We will go slow, okay?" Jungkook assured kissing Tae's neck who moaned and nodded his head.

Jungkook's eyes moved to Tae's body – his whole body had changed so drastically. He couldn't believe that Tae was taking all that well. That Kim Taehyung who hated being teased, so intimidated in college days. That Kim Taehyung who hated being portrayed as submissive. So much had changed and so much was going to change.

But Jungkook knew that they would make great parents for sure.

"Kookieee – " Tae moaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook peppered Tae's neck with kisses, "Comi – coming."

Tae came all over the new sheets Mrs. Jeon had spread for them for the night. While Jungkook came inside Tae who was slowly falling asleep.

Jungkook picked up his pregnant boyfriend and cleaned him up before dressing him well.

Finally, when the happy couple reached down most people had started eating. They met everyone first – right from Jungkook's cousins – aunts – uncles – aunty P and sat with their parents.

Mr Kim and Mr Jeon were worried and asked why they took so long. Tae made a whole story of how he was feeling sleepy so he dozed off for a while.

Mrs. Jeon winking at Tae and rolling her eyes at her own son.

"Hi – are you okay Yoongi?" Tae asked while Jimin and PJ were bickering in a corner over the last wine glass.

Yoongi was eating so he merely nodded his head looking down.

Hope again wished Jungkook and hugged both.

Tae and Jungkook sat with Namjoon, Jin and Sope to eat while Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim were making some arrangements.

After everyone was done eating, all the guests were asked to move to the theatre room where carpet was placed.

People sat down and the lights went off.

Tae sat on the sofa chair while Jungkook sat hugging him.

Mrs. Jeon spoke as the screen came to life with Jungkook's baby pictures.

"Kookie – stopped celebrating birthdays since teenage. I never thought we would get to celebrate his birthday like this – but – well -thanks to Tae who came up with this idea weeks back – I got this special day. I have made a compilation of Kookie's pictures – let's watch them and remember when my Kookie used to be innocent bunny."

Everyone whistled and clapped.

"Kookie," Mrs. Jeon continued, "This is your last peaceful birthday. Next year you will be a dad – having no time to remember your birthday."

While everyone laughed, Tae kissed Jungkook's hand, "I will remember your birthday always baby."

Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he kissed Tae's lips, "I love you so much. Can't believe next year it will be three of us celebrating our birthdays."

They all sat and watched Jungkook's cute pictures right from school to college days.

Suddenly, the screen changed and Tae's teenage pictures were on the screen.

"Ohh – who is this beautiful boy," Jungkook whispered and snuggled closer to Tae.

Tae was so embarrassed and didn't realise his mother put his pictures too in the video.

"Oh, what's that?" Jungkook's voice close to Tae's ears so seductive as they saw Tae in a red dress.

Tae turned around and warned as Jungkook slid his hand inside Tae's shirt and felt his boobs.

Thankfully, it was too dark for anyone to notice what was happening.

"Don't," Tae whined as Jungkook whispered, "Fuck Tae. If I had met the 15-year-old Tae – I would have wrecked that ass long back."

"You too were 15 FYI," Tae shook his head and slapped Jungkook's hand but it was still inside his shirt.

The pictures kept on changing as it finally stopped at one particular where both were sleeping – close to each other.

"Okay – time to end this," Mrs. Jeon said clapping her hand – suddenly embarrassed and confused from where the photo got in the video.

Jungkook knew it had to be PJ's work. But his attention was on his boyfriend who had dozed off on Jungkook's chest.

"Good night," Jungkook kissed Tae's head and caressed his back.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

642K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
236K 8.9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
129K 4.2K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
559K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...