Your're My Cure Bun

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]

Chapter 34 : Can't protect you

1.4K 162 27
By taekookevergreenlove

Taehyung pov

I was looking at Jungkook with a smile , my little bun is so adorable but sometimes very careless. After we will go to home I will make him rest for days and feed so much . So he will become fluff little bun again . My little bun he will loss so much weight.

I was adoring him from far, when I noticed something wrong, Jungkook was closing his eyes tightly from time to time . He starts coming here when he falls on the ground. My eyes wided seeing that.

Tae : Jungkook!

I called his name out loud and started to move my wheelchair towards him . Jungkook is looking at me with his weak eyes, my eyes are getting teary seeing him getting unconscious in the middle of the road in front of my eyes .

He quickly began to move my wheel to his direction .There is a height difference between roads. The sideway is taller than the road I was trying to pass my wheelchair from there when I noticed a car is about to come.

I was feeling helpless, my bun there and I kept trying to get the wheelchair down desperately and shouting his name so he could have some sense.

Tae : JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK .

I began to try again and kept shouting his but mine balanced loose and fell on the road. Without wasting a moment a began to crawl towards him .

Tears were pouring seeing Jungkook there even I am trying so much still bun is so far from here.

End of Taehyung pov

Tae : bu-bun pl-please wake ple-please bun.

He was crying badly, he didn't decided to loose hope and started to crawl himself towards Jungkook again  but there was still distance. When he saw the car coming try to crawl faster. But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But before that the car was standing in front of the car which was coming to them. Taehyung saw and signed in relief. The driver gets out of the car and runs towards to them.

Dv : Sir, you!

he saw Taehyung whose jaw was bleeding which got hit when he fell, clothes were completely dirty, hands were full of scratches, his elbow and palm were bleeding bad .

Tae : I am fine. Take Jungkook into the car. (He said quick enough completely siding his condition)

The driver went near Jungkook and picked him and made him on back sit. Then he came and helped Taehyung . They were in the car. The driver was driving fast towards to the hospital. Jungkook was still unconscious. Taehyung was caressing his face with trembling  and bleeding  hands.

Tae : please drive fast

They reached to the hospital, Jungkook was taken in strecher and nurses took him to the emergency room. Taehyung was seeing everything from the car Soon the driver brought a wheelchair from in and take him to Jungkook.

He was sitting outside of the room looking at the door of the room where Jungkook was taken to. He does not even for a moment blink his eyes keep looking somewhere as from there. With a blank face he kept looking there.

Jin : Taehyung-ha

Jin and other family members came after their driver called them and told them what had happened.

Mr. J : where is Jungkook? Taehyung

Tae : he is taken to the emergency room.

He said while looking there.

Jin : he will be a fine bear.

Jin said caressing his cheeks. Taehyung just nodded his head without saying anything.

Mr. Jeon saw Taehyung's bruised face and asked for first-aid for him.

Mr. J : Taehyung let me treat your wounds.(said in soft voice and caresses his hair)

Tae : I am fine appa.

Mr. Jeon comes to his level.

Mr. J : Taehyung I know my son, he will be fine alright. He is strong trust me. But he will be completely breakdown if he sees you like this. Please.

Taehyung slightly nodded and Mr. Jeon treated his wounds. Taehyung not for once flinched or any expression. He kept looking there.

They all were waiting outside when the door opened and Taehyung ran to the doctor.

Tae : m-my is he fine? (He asked quickly)

Dr : yes, he is fine now.

Taehyung went inside the room. And saw Jungkook was laying on the bed . He went near him.

Tae : li-little bun

He was crying, he held his hands and kissed it. After them after came too. Mr. Jeon pat his shoulder.

Mr. J : don't worry Taehyung. I talked to the doctor . Kookie is fine, it's just a weakness and not getting enough sleep. We can take him after he will awake alright. Hmm.

Taehyung nodded and kept looking at Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been three days since Jungkook came back to home from the hospital. His health is now completely fine. But there is something bothering him so much. That is Taehyung silence . Since then Taehyung has become completely quiet.

He didn't talk to anyone, he will just stay besides Jungkook and ask if he needs anything. He tried his best as much as he could help Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart feels like getting piercing seeing the blank face of Taehyung. Only if he took care of himself properly they won't be seeing this day. He made Taehyung  gained his past self after so much hard work, made smile, made bubbly, and made him his old self. But now he is loosing everything was losing.

It's that same Taehyung he met first in a restaurant for a deal. He is feeling terrible about that.

Jk : hubby (he called him softly)

Taehyung quickly responded to him

Tae : do you need anything, should I bring. (Jungkook shook)

Jk : come here please

Taehyung moved his wheelchair closer to him. Jungkook just hugged him tight .

Jk : hubby please be angry at me, scold me for being careless, for not taking care of myself but please don't be like this. Please.

Tae : why should I be angry at you when it's me who is at fault. (Said in blank voice)

Jk : you didn't do anything.

Tae : that a thing, if I could do then I can protect you but I can't , I can't  protect.

Jk : Please don't blame yourself hubby, it happened now I am completely fine.

Tae : what if the driver didn't come hmm, I was there only but I can't do anything rather just watch everything helpless. You fall in front of mme in front of me on the ground,  i-if I can walk then it won't happen.

Jk : please hubby don't think which hasn't happened, look at me I'm absolutely fine. Hmmm it's not your fault.

Tae : that day driver came on time worst didn't happen, what if something like happened again I can't stop myself thinking that Jungkook, I can't. Thinking if you be with someone else you would be safe but I became selfish to let you be with anyone. I d-don't y-you are f-

Jk : I'm fine hubby ,I am. Please I will be fine with you.

He caresses his face breaking the hug. But Taehyung pulled himself away. Jungkook looked at him.

Tae : I will be back soon.

Jungkook wanted to stop him but didn't have enough courage to. He is feeling weak and very weak. Taehyung thought of him with someone else don't he love him. He knows what happened is made Taehyung think that way but it hurt his heart. Taehyung is his everything.

He calmed himself stopping himself thinking stupid. Taehyung loves him he knows. He needs to stop for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was out in the living room, looking outside from the big window in the living room. Thinking like a coward he came like from the middle of the conversation but his heart felt very uneasy and emotional which he felt many times. That is unworthy for Jungkook.

He knows how much Jungkook works to come to him like his past he wanted to be like that too but the moment when Jungkook was laying unconscious on the road the car was about to come and, he wasn't able to do anything rather than just look at those things happening in front of his eyes .

He was immense in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looks like it's his eomma. Who smiled at him.

Jin : you here  it's a rare sight you know.

Tae : just felt like that it's peaceful here . (He kept looking out at the same garden remembering his beautiful moment with Jungkook there)

Jin : chasing peace is useless when your mind has turmoil in them you need to take that out first, speak out that, clear it from inside then only you are able to have peace my son.

Said looking in the same direction as Taehyung. Taehyung looked at his eomma for a moment and after a thought he asked permission to ask something.

Tae  : can I ask something?

Jin : sure bear.

Tae : did you choose Jungkook for me thinking he will bring a smile on my face, he will make me happy, he will take care of myself. But did you ever thought what I will be able to do for him . Cuz I can't do anything for him. Isn't it selfishness of ours hmm.

He looked at his mother who had a smile and  listened to him with a chuckle left from his lips . Jin looks at him and comes to his level.

Jin : It wasn't me bear who chose Jungkook for you. It's Jungkook who came to me and asked me to marry you.

Taehyung left speechless hearing this.

Jin pov
(If you read my choice properly you will release Jin already knew about what Taehyung was about to say and his tone of talking was different too that day)

I was in my cafe working, when one of my employees came to me.

Em : Mr. Kim, there is someone who wants to talk to you. He said it's urgent.

Jin : did he come before.

Em : once he comes with Jimin.

I thought a bit and went outside to see who it was. Only to see Jungkook there who pass a nervous smile  to me. With a smile I went to him.

Jin : you Jungkook, it's really pleasant to see you again.

Jk : same here uncle.

Jin : wait let me bring something for you. (Before I could leave Jungkook hold my hand stopping me) what happened to Jungkook?

Jk : actually uncle(he takes deep breath) I want to get married to Taehyung.

Jin : what?? (I almost scream in shock) y-you want to marry Taehyung? Wait why? All of a sudden? I can't un-

Jk : uncle listen (he told me about your company's condition and that you have to marry someone for that) uncle I can't be able to see marrying someone else I love so much.

Jin : Marriage is a big thing Jungkook and taehyung think about the future . Will he be able to fill your wishes, will he be able to protect you. Love is not everything in marriage Jungkook.

Jk : for me it is. I might be selfish here uncle but I can't let Taehyung marry someone else I love him I know Taehyung too but he has the same reasons as yours in his mind I know. I am fine if he can't protect me I will protect the US, I will fill OUR every wish. I don't need anything else then Taehyung uncle please help me.

I was stunned hearing all the words of Jungkook which just spell love for you. His eyes hold so much love for you. I will feel like a sinner if today I deny Jungkook.

Jin : tae bear doesn't eat spicy food make sure of that. Alright.

I said with that with a smile and went away. Jungkook to went back to his house.

End of Jin pov.

Jin : bear it's hard to find someone who loves unconditionally, expect you and love your flaws. If you find one never let your inner thoughts of unworthiness let take it away. Or else the only thing you will leave with is regret that I had someone you love me so much if I had never let me insecure self take over me I will be happy with him. Never let that happen as a child.

Taehyung looked at his eomma with teary eyes who hugged him.

Jin : always love Jungkook he only deserves that.

Taehyung nodded

Tae : I will.

I hope you enjoy reading that.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Don't forget to follow if you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the next part ☺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
30.9K 1.1K 21
Taehyung is married but also has a female bestfriend . . . . . . top-tae bot-jk female jungkook secret relationship
48.9K 1K 41
I'd say it's your typical 'adopted by'... Story. With a twist. A book where the actors and avengers Co-exist. A story about a girl trying to find out...
115K 4.1K 29
Marriage Isn't a word its a responsibility . When two man got married without knowing eachother. Lets see how they walk together in the road of lov...