Shadow Monarch in Fate grand...

נכתב על ידי Soloextra7

this is about a boy reincarnated as Ritsuka fujimaru into Fgo and started a journey to save the world with bo... עוד

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
ch8. new servants
{MC/Ashborn profile}
9. Singularity 1, Dragon witch
10. Dragons
11. End of Singularity 1

7

784 34 6
נכתב על ידי Soloextra7

(Ritsuka fujimaru pov)

After transferring Olga's soul into the puppet body, my work was completed.

"Good, everything went smoothly. It will take some time for her body to adjust to her soul and Saint Graph," Da Vinci said after thoroughly checking her.

"Hmm," I murmured, contemplating our next move. I needed to gather information about 'The Master' Greed mentioned. I should consult Greed (formerly known as Lev) about their plans.

"Yo handsome, back to earth! You seem lost in your thoughts," Da Vinci remarked, noticing my distraction.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking about our next plans. And are you really the Da Vinci this world knows?" I asked, still in disbelief. "I just never expected the great Leonardo da Vinci to be so…"

"Beautiful? Graceful? Charming? Mhm, I sure am all of those things," Da Vinci replied, gesturing to herself with every word. "Yep, that's me alright! Leonardo da Vinci! Can I have some of your time for a bit?" she requested, teasingly.

"Y-yeah, of course! But please, stop teasing," I responded, feeling a bit flustered.

"Fufu, okay, Ritsuka Fujimaru. Or should I call you God or King of Death?" Da Vinci teased.

"Just Ritsuka is enough," I replied.

"Okay, Ritsuka," she said, then came near to me and eyed me up and down.

I squirmed slightly under her gaze.

"Cough cough, Da Vinci, what are you doing to my master?" Tamamo interrupted, stepping in to stop her. She didn't like the idea of some other beautiful woman suddenly taking her place, especially one with a bigger chest than hers.

"Oh, come on! Lighten up, will you? I'm just trying to take a good look at our main character! Don't worry, I'm not into boys. I'm not stealing him from you; I love only beautiful arts," Da Vinci proclaimed, while exaggeratedly waving her arms around.

Hearing her words, Tamamo's face became red.

"Stop teasing her, Da Vinci," I said, understanding that Tamamo couldn't handle the teasing.

"Don't be so formal now. Just call me Caster, or Da Vinci-chan..."

"I-I think I'll just stick with Da Vinci," Ritsuka balked at the suggestion.

"Well, you know, I like a weak main character, but having a powerful main character is another level of good. It all depends on you, Ritsuka. You look like a badass and cold man in the battlefield, but now you look like a normal boy. I can tell the journey with you will be extraordinary. I can't wait for future fights," Da Vinci said, nodding to herself without waiting for Ritsuka to respond.

"AND how did you create the black hole?" She started to ask so many questions about my Dark Sun attack.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Dr. Romani came through it with a tired face.

"You're here, Ritsuka Fujimaru. I checked all the Rayshift coffins, and when I didn't see you, I thought something had gone wrong," he said after calming his breath.

"Now that you mention it, I totally forgot about this, Ritsuka. How did you Rayshift without entering a coffin?" Da Vinci asked.

"I understand the mechanism of Rayshifting, and I learned the Rayshift ability. Now I can Rayshift on my own," I said.

"You what?!" Both Romani and Da Vinci were shocked to find out I had learned the ability to Rayshift.

"I see. You are a spiritual being and the God of Darkness. So you were able to use Rayshifting with the help of darkness, which cannot be affected by time and space. You are also the best Mage who can create a black hole like it's nothing on your own. So it's possible for you. And Romani, we are talking with a God, not some random noble mage," Da Vinci said after analyzing and recalling my power.

I was shocked at her intelligence and analytical abilities. She could outsmart all the characters in "Classroom of the Elite" with ease.

[A/N: just wait for Sherlock Holmes and old man] 

"You are correct."

"My... Head... What happened... Why am I here?" Suddenly, Olga woke up from bed and grabbed her head.

"I think we can talk later, guys," Da Vinci said, moving to check on Olga.

I nodded to Tamamo.

"Okay, we will wait in the meeting room. Olga must be feeling dizzy. Come, Doctor," I said, and we left the room.

****

Few hours later.

While I listen about chaldea situation from Romani. And we also went to eat food.

As we entered the meeting room, Romani rushed to his seat and settled in comfortably, as if he had entered a resting room. All the Chaldea members took their seats, some sitting on chairs, others on the ground, and a few even starting a group chat, appearing as if they had just won the World Cup.

I was speechless.

Is this organization really going to save the world?

Wait, Ritsuka! They're just taking a break, and all of them are commoner mages.

"Damn bastards!! I'm going to miss future anime waifus. Oh god," one guy lamented.

"Tch! What an idiot! I should have expected this from low mage workers. Unlike you, I'm a Clock Tower student. I can't believe I'm going to work with idiots," a female worker retorted.

"Mind your tongue, Sylvia. We are not in a position to talk about status here. Even your Clock Tower is nothing but a dumb tower now. And we should apologize to our director," a guy with guilt on his face interjected from his seat.

"Come on, guys, everyone is sad but they can't show it. That's all," another girl tried to calm the situation.

"Hey, why are you guys feeling down? We have a god of death on our side. He can take care of everything. We don't have to worry," another guy, sitting on the floor and playing cards, chimed in.

I hit my own face. I'm going to spend my time with them.

"Master, are you okay?" Tamamo said, concerned.

"Keekeke, Shadow Monarch arrived. Everyone, bow your heads and greet my Liege." Beru emerged from my shadow and shouted at them.

Hearing this, I felt surprised. Before I could say anything, everyone saw me and rushed to me in shock, following Beru's command. They did this out of fear for me.

I felt embarrassed seeing this.

"Kekeke, my Liege, don't you agree? This is a grand entry, kekek," Beru said, but when he saw my expression, he realized his mistake.

"Beru, bow your head to the ground," I instructed, and he complied.

"And all of you, don't do this again," I said firmly.

"Oh, yes, my Liege," they replied.

"And just call me Ritsuka and treat me like normal. That's an order."

They agreed, and some of them quickly returned to normal, starting to talk with me. They seemed to appreciate what I did to Lev.

"I told you this was a bad idea, Beru. You should stop watching historical shows," Igris scolded Beru. He thought to himself, 'I never get tired of watching Beru get punished for his stupid actions. In fact, they're refreshing.'

Fou, who was in Igris's hands, suddenly jumped onto the floor.

"Fou fou," Fou said and left.

Igris understood that Fou wanted to meet Mashu girl, and decided not to follow him.

Then, suddenly, the door opened, and Olga entered the meeting room with Da Vinci.

Seeing her everyone stood near there seats.

"It's good to see everyone in good condition," Olga said, then took her seat. Following her, Romani, Da Vinci, and I sat in our seats.

"Before I start the meeting, I want to say... I was a fool to believe Lev's words. Because of me, our Chaldea became like this. But I want everyone to know that I've been given a second chance, and this time, I will correct my mistakes. So please believe in me, and I will make sure to improve myself," Olga addressed everyone.

"Was the director always this assertive?" "Don't you think she... changed somehow?" "Man, if only she was always like this." "So if that Lev bastard didn't manipulate our director, then she would have been like this from the start." There were murmurs and whispers among the staff.

Olga paid no heed to the rumors swirling around. She had already resolved herself to lead Chaldea with determination.

"Director Olga, I want to confess that I once disliked you for your perceived shortcomings, but I failed to consider your circumstances. I thought you were just a noble mage jerk. However, I am ashamed of my judgment. After spending 15 years here, I've come to see Chaldea as my home. You have done an excellent job as director, and on behalf of our staff, I ask you to continue your service. We will follow you," Duston said sincerely.

Hearing this, tears welled up in her eyes, though she managed to hold them back.

"Thank you," she said softly.

I smiled at her, and Da Vinci nodded in agreement.

"Haha, all is well," Romani chimed in, attempting to lighten the mood.

"I think we should learn more about our enemies," I suggested, transitioning to a more serious topic.

"But how can we find out about our enemies, Ritsuka?" Olga asked, perplexed. In response, I summoned Greed, who emerged from my shadow.

"Greetings, my Liege. Greed is at your service," Greed said respectfully, addressing me.

"Lev?" Olga exclaimed in shock, observing Lev's who transform into a shadow soldier.

"Greed, tell me everything I need to know about our enemy," I commanded.

"Wait! Isn't he a traitor?" someone interjected.

"My Liege, may I speak?" Greed requested, and I granted permission.

"My king has opened my eyes in the darkness. It's the greatest honor for me to serve him, and I will do anything for his sake," Greed declared solemnly.

"And Director Olga, I know what I did to you while alive. I accept all my crimes. But I atone for my mistakes for eternity by serving my Liege," Greed said solemnly.

"My Liege, everything started 3000 years ago with Solomon," Greed continued.

Hearing this, Romani's face became serious.

"And our opponent is BEAST 1, the Evil of Humanity."

Then Greed explained what is their plans, how they started 3000 years back. And what are they going to do with humanity.

What are demon piller races. they are also a hive-mind coalesced into Beast I, Goetia, that took over the body of Solomon after his death. Through their control of Ars Paulina, they could continuously revive no matter how many times they are fought. Greed reveals that, as the name 72 Demon God Pillars is symbolic of their entire existence instead of individuals, there will always be 72 Demon God Pillars no matter what happens to some of their members. In order to kill the Demon God Pillars, all 72 of them need to be destroyed at once, else they will just restore each other. As the Demon God Pillars are also the space and temple of Ars Paulina itself, the use of Ars Nova (NP) undoes this ability by removing the power of the Temple of Time, leading to its destruction, and undoing the union of the immortal colony of the 72 Pillars, causing them to become individual Demons and preventing the Pillars from reviving their fallen numbers

"But I didn't not return to my formal master now there will be 71 demons instead of 72 demons" Greed said

"And Beast 1 name is Goetia" he said

Following Solomon's death and Goetia assuming his identity, a curse was implanted into the Magic Crests of select magus bloodlines which would transform the carriers of the crest into Demon Gods after a set amount of time, erasing their original personality. To ensure that the bloodlines would survive to the designated time, the story of the Coronal Rank DesignationGrand Order was spread as a way of preventing suicide. With his servants appearing at certain intervals over 3000 years, creating singularities and harvesting energy, Goetia gathered the energy required for Ars Almadel Salomonis and his plan.

I see a evil of humanity. I should become more stronger than before then. I thought

Hearing this, everyone was shocked.

Immediately, the room erupted into chaos as turmoil spread within Chaldea's ranks. Initially, there were whispered conversations, but soon, these murmurs escalated into full-blown shouting matches.

Some desperately called out to their loved ones in denial, while others engaged in heated arguments, attempting to shift blame to others to relieve their stress. A few simply stared blankly, too overwhelmed to speak.

As chaos reigned, Olga winced at the reactions around her. She had anticipated this response, but with the atmosphere growing increasingly erratic, she wondered how she could regain control.

I released my Aura, casting a cold gaze over the room, instantly silencing the commotion.

Taking a deep breath, Olga prepared to address the situation.

"I know how you all must feel. Your families, your friends, your homes, all of them are gone. Your lives have been upended by something none of us could have predicted nor done anything about."

The room kept itself still as Olga began her speech.

"Yes, it is an undeniable fact that in the face of its own destruction, humanity could do nothing but watch like lambs to slaughter. Chaldea's mission to safeguard the existence of humanity… has failed."

Murmurs started up again, but this time chaos did not ensue, merely downtrodden looks and words of despair.

"But humanity has not yet lost!" Olga yelled as she slammed the table, rising up from her seat.

Stillness fell on the room once more, silenced by the passionate outcry of the director.

"Look back upon our history and ask yourselves: When humanity was faced with unprecedented crisis, did we simply roll over and die? No, we fought tooth and nail until the bitter end. Even when our numbers dwindled to mere thousands, we humans have always prevailed."

"So why should it be any different now?! You all heard what Lev said, once 2016 passes for Chaldea, then humanity will truly disappear once and for all. Do you know what that means?"

Her question was not graced with an answer.

"It means we have one. year. One year to fight back against the ones behind the incineration of humanity. As Chaldea's director, I refuse to simply let those bastards steamroll over us and do nothing!"

The staff around her had still not uttered a single word, but the atmosphere had changed.

"So… I implore all of you to put your faith in him, Ritsuka fujimaru" Olga said, gesturing to the one master sitting across her.

"Fujimaru Ritsuka now stand here as Humanity's last master, he is god of death, his victory will be Humanity's victory. So, please, as your director and as part of humanity… I need all of you to help him with all you have." Olga finished her speech, bowing to the room.

"Don't worry, Director. Even if 70% of Chaldea's staff have perished, the remaining members are committed to doing their best. We carry on for those who have fallen and to protect humanity," the staff members assured.

"Ritsuka Fujimaru, I know you've aided us, but I need to clarify something. Only you can Rayshift in this facility. Do you have the resolve to lead Chaldea and safeguard humanity's future?" Romani inquired, his gaze piercing.

As all eyes turned to me, including Tamamo's, I contemplated why I felt compelled to save the world.

Was it a sense of duty, or perhaps a desire to play the role of a hero? No, neither of those explanations resonated with me.

I found my answer, echoing the sentiments of Ashborn and Sung Jin Woo memories. They fought not out of nobility, but because they belonged to their worlds. And so do I.

"I belong here. Protecting my home planet is natural to me. I don't harbor grand ambitions; I simply wish for a normal life with my mother and everyone else," I declared.

With understanding smiles, everyone accepted my genuine response.

I resolved to tread the path laid out by my predecessor.

Clap clap

""I'm very proud of you, Ritsuka," my mother's voice came from behind me. She had arrived with Bellion and had heard everything from the shadow world.

"Mom," I said, and everyone else was shocked too.

Suddenly, my mother hugged me tightly and planted kisses on my forehead and cheek.

"Mom, please stop," I protested, feeling embarrassed as everyone watched.

They were astonished. They had seen me display a cold-hearted demeanor towards enemies, but now I was just a child in front of my mother.

"Is he the same person who threw a black hole at enemies with such a badass attitude?" Romani asked incredulously.

"Hehe, don't you know that even great gods become children in front of their parents," Da Vinci remarked, snapping photos of us.

Then my mother introduced herself to everyone.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Fuka Fujimaru," Romani and Da Vinci greeted her, and Olga did too.

After discussing with mom. Last olga said

"So, I have a question for all present in this room: Can any of you cook?"

Silence

'Damn it.'

She knew the chance of there being a great cook amongst their ranks were slim, but to think that there were none…

"I'll do it" my mom said

"I can at still do this for everyone and my son"

"Thanks miss Fuka" olga

As everyone left, only my mother, Tamamo, and I remained in the room. The shadows retreated to my shadow world.

"Hmmm, my dear Ritsuka, I didn't expect to meet my future daughter-in-law so soon. She's quite beautiful," my mother remarked suddenly.

Tamamo and I blushed intensely at her words.

"Mom, she's not... she's my servant," I stammered, realizing how wrong that sounded.

My mother's expression turned serious as she grabbed my ear and scolded, "Since when did you start making beautiful girls your servants? That's not how I raised you!"

"Mom, you've got it all wrong! Tamamo, help me out here," I pleaded, but Tamamo seemed lost in her own thoughts.

"Husband... wife... husband... wife... Calm yourself, Tamamo. He'll hate you if he finds out who you are," Tamamo murmured anxiously.

****

Somewhere in space

"Where is Lev Lainur Flauros? I can't feel his connection? Go and check what happened? Solomon or beast 1 said to his underlings.

As the orders from Solomon or Beast 1 spread through the ranks, his underlings scurried to find any trace of Lev Lainur Flauros.

Meanwhile, Solomon himself sat on his throne, a sinister smile creeping onto his face as he contemplated the unfolding events.

"I didn't see this in the future. What's happening? Are those gods meddling?" he pondered, his confidence unwavering. "I'll wait and see. My plan is flawless. No one can stop me, not even the gods. I am the victor," he declared with a twisted grin.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.5K 728 18
There was once a boy who had survived a hell which destroyed everything in its wake. He was almost dead but a man had saved him and later adopted the...
7.1K 286 4
A young boy gains the overpowered ability to adapt to any and all phenomena in the world of fate stay night... But how will he avoid death in a world...
10.3K 225 39
A boy called (F) one day went to go for some food when he was hit by a truck on his way home, afterwards he found out he was going to be reincarnated...
9.6K 609 58
Yoshiko Tsushima, is a girl with many insecurities. For as long as she live, her life is only full of badlucks. Though she live in a world full of ma...