chosen // 5sos vampire

By exoxmarissa

"life is cruel. if we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?" More

intro //
chapter 2 // lillian
chapter 3 // luke
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

chapter 5

4.9K 159 17
By exoxmarissa

Lillian's POV

Everything suddenly becomes clear to me, I wake up from the hazy state I was in. I remember running away, did I escape? I open my eyes and curse.

Luke must've found me and brought me back. I make my way over to the bedroom door and you guessed it, it was locked.

"LUKE!" I screamed, no longer caring to pretend I hated my kidnapper.

I just wanted something to eat, after that whole episode, I know I can't escape. I have to make him believe I trust him so I can at least interact with others, not stay in a cabin in the middle of no where.

The first plan of action is to at least start little conversations with him and not glare at him, then when I'm comfortable maybe spending time with him, instead of hiding in my bedroom.

I hear someone snort from behind the closed door. There's some shuffling followed by a click and Luke enters the room.

"What did I tell you about the vampire species, Lillian?" Luke smirks as I shrug, "Vampires, like myself, can read your thoughts."

Almost immediately I realize my mistake. He now knows my master plan.

I open my mouth, close it and answer, "I'm not actually going to try and leave you. I understand the punishments for that."

Luke only looks at me and rolls his eyes, "I hope you do Lillian, I'd rather not have to use my powers to change your mind."

I hate to say it, but the way he said it, so stern, made me like him even more.

Luke //

As soon as I leave the room, I can hear Lillian's mind hard at work. She's so conflicted on what to do, but really I'd let her have more freedom if she behaved.

Why doesn't she understand I took her because I like her? In my day dream like state, I hear someone call my name. Ash.

"What do you want, Ashton?! I'm obviously thinking about something." I shout towards the kitchen.

"The Vampire Council called. They sounded pretty serious and demanded to talk to you, but I convinced them you were busy with your victim. Halo changed your decisions deadline to two days from now. You gotta either change that girl or kill her." Ashton read from the notes he had taken during the call.

I guess that's what I'm doing tonight, turning the girl I love into a vampire, there's no way I could kill her, that would be like killing myself. I just wish she understood the feelings I had for her.

Out of all of my victims, she's been treated by far the nicest. By now she'd be locked in her room with a bottle of water and a granola bar, not eating full sized meals. She doesn't get the hint.

"Hey Ashton, do you uh think I should talk to Lillian about what I have to do to her? I'll obviously talk about the actual process now, just should I tell her how I feel? Or should I take the easy way out, knock her out and leave her to fend for herself?"

Ashton gave me a look. He groaned, "Obviously you need to tell her what you're doing to her! I know you, you're not going to knock her out and move her to Africa, you're going to keep her close and teach her everything she needs to know. Geez Luke, just follow your heart. Go talk to her and tell her everything."

I then made my way up to Lillian's (my) bedroom and instead of knocking, waltzed right in.

That was my first mistake.

Lillian glanced up at me and continued reading a magazine Ashton had given her.

"Hey, we need to talk." I tried to seem sincere, but it was hard not to laugh at Lillian's expression. Her face was a mixture of surprise and horror.

"So how do you feel about becoming a vampire?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

dislike By A

Fanfiction

444K 12.4K 50
"So you hate me?" "No I don't hate people" "So, why don't you speak to me?" "Because I dislike you"
2.3K 121 25
"vivi la vita prima che sia troppo tardi, caro." "live life before its too late, darling."
536 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
48K 866 110
โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ . ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยทใ€€ . ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ *ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ ยท + ใ€€. ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ** หš ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.. ใ€€ . . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท +...