The Making Of 'Emperor'

By moonsuzi

mates are the biggest blessings but what happens when you find your mate but he is already married to other p... More

IMPORTANT Information
Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter-2
Chapter - 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
ⅩⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅩⅩⅠⅠ
ⅩⅩⅩⅠⅠⅠ

XXV

58 3 1
By moonsuzi

Three days before the end. At Taehyung Mentor Place.

"I see. Back already, is he?" Taehyung's mentor, Nam-gi, asked his attendant.

"That's right, sir. The gatekeeper saw the first prince enter the place, and court ladies were talking about how he had submitted his result."

If that's true, that's utterly baffling. He should have found himself a difficult task and used every minute he had, yet he's back three days early." Nam-gi said and stood up from the chair.

"W-Where are you going, sir?"

"Where do you think? To see what he has to say for himself. Follow me; I must speak with him."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TMOE-13)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Two court ladies were going toward the first prince palace; one lady was holding a box, and the other was just going so that one did not get bored.

"Hey, aren't you glad the trials have started? Now we get to visit the princes' palace on errands!"

"Right? Hehe, I went to Prince Haru's palace the other day. There were flowers in full bloom everywhere. It was so beautiful, and Prince Haru was more lovely than any flower."

"His palace truly is beautiful. hehe."

"But this palace is... a little dreary in comparison." They both spoke together, looking at the first prince's palace.

"That's the reflection of its awful owner." They both heard it and looked around but didn't find anyone.

"huh?"

"Over here." They hear it again and look at the direction of the voice. They see Suga sitting on a tree, relaxing.

"Here I am." He grinned and jumped down from the tree with a 'hup' sound.

"Ekk!" Both ladies got startled as he jumped suddenly.

"Oh, are those snakes I see?" Suga asked, pointing at the box.

"Oh! I'm supposed to deliver this to Prince Taehyung!"

"Don't worry. It'll all end up in my belly anyway. Now, what were we talking about?" Suga said, picking a piece from the box.

"Oh, that's right. You said this palace is dreary." He picked up another piece and continued.

"The environment within the prince's palace reflects the personality or emotions of its owner. You know that prince can change the weather, right?" He asked, to which the ladies nodded.

"That is indeed true, but the spiritual powers around a prince are also influenced by their emotions." He said, taking another piece.

"Flowers will bloom when they're happy, while rain will fall when they're sad. So if a prince with strong spiritual powers experiences sudden sadness or anger... the weather around them will also change, potentially triggering a natural disaster. That's why those who most closely resemble the gods are chosen to be the emperor. The gods detached themselves from human emotion long ago, so they aren't influenced by their feelings. In other words, you have to be a jerk with no humanity to become emperor." Suga said.

"It's very difficult for a prince to maintain an environment that doesn't match with their character... so mast palaces will be a reflection of their nature. As you can see, Prince Taehyung's palace is devoid of flowers. That's because there's not a single fun bone in his body. Interesting, isn't it?" Suga finished and leaned on the tree.

"Yes, it's fascinating!" The court ladies said:.

"Than I'll just..." Suga said, and grab the box.

"Oh!"

"Take this to him." Suga said that and ran away from there with the box in his hand.

"W-Wait!" The court lady said.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure he gets it!"

"Mmm.. This is delicious." Suga murmurs, munching on a snack he got from the court lady.

"Hey, Taehyu-" He was standing on the palace gate when two gatekeepers stopped him from entering by blocking his way using spears.

"What the? Move." Suga said.

"I'm afraid you can't go in." One of the gatekeepers said:.

Suga squeezed the spear with force, making it out of shape. "Did you not hear me? I said--" Suga got cut off by another person.

"Such insolence!! How dare a mere attendant like you raise a ruckus?!" That person's hair was open and not very long. He was wearing glasses too.

"His highness has a visitor from his sage hall. Stop being a nuisance and leave."

Suga glanced at the door, which was close. 'Sage hall? Taehyung's mentor?'

Inside the palace.

"I heard the news of your return." Nam-gi said, poring himself tea from the kettle.

"I thought it was just a rumor. Never did I.... that it was true." he completed and put the kettle down on the table.

"What did you do for this trial?" Nam-gi questioned, taking a sip of tea.

"I exterminated infected demons."

"Infected demons? You mean creatures that every prince has found and killed?"

"Your highness." He put his cup down before continuing. "It may still be early in the competition, but you have disappointed me greatly. Even if you'd given everything you had... that would barely have been sufficient." Listening to him Taehyung's eye twitched, but Nam-gi continued.

"You have no idea how proud I was when I first took you under my wing. You were very much your father's son; you were an exceptionally bright student capable of teaching yourself almost anything. As a mentor, there could be no greater joy than that. But..." He paused and opened his hand fan, putting it in front of his mouth.

"Now I see... that you're more like the late empress than the emperor." He completed it and looked at Taehyung.

As soon as Taehyung heard this, he was lost in his past, where everyone would tell him how he resembled his father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your highness"

"Your highness."

"Your highness?"

"You are extraordinarily intelligent."

"You're making rapid progress."

"You remind me of his majesty."

"Like father, like son, as they say."

"Haha, indeed."

"Your highness..."

"Your highness..."

"... You take after his majesty."

"And that's how it should be."

"His highness should take after only his majesty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's fist clenched, remembering this. Nam-gi, who glanced at him, thought. 'Tsk, he's too soft. He still hasn't learned to mask his feelings.'

"There have already been two trails. Things are about to heat up." Nam-gi said, standing up from his seat.

"Your highness, do not disappoint me again. I expect better from you in the future."

"... I understand."

"Then I shall take my leave. let's go." He said this to his attendant.

"O-oh! All right."

They both came out of the palace. Nam-gi's attendant spoke.

"Umm, weren't you being a bit harsh? He's royalty, after all. Plus, it's widely rumored that no one obeys their mentor as the first prince."

"You don't know what you're talking about. The more obedient the child is, the stricter one must be. Also. stop shrinking in yourself." He paused and turned to face him.

"You are a respectable member of our Sage Hall. Have more dignity."

"Haha, I'll keep that in--" Before he could complete his sentence, Nam-gi pushed him a little away from his place. That's when he saw a sword stuck to the ground where he was standing.

'S-Someone just used... one of the seven divine powers.' Her thought. covered in sweat.

"Shoot, I missed." The person who threw the sword said that, and Nam-gi looked there.

"It's been a while, old man. Still as sprightly as ever, I see." Suga said, sitting on the tree.

"Remember me?" he asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 18.3K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
1.5M 60.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
84K 5.1K 19
[Slow update] "Speak one more time about him and you'll be dead," "I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"...