Regretting the Rejection.

By meeh007

"I Tyler Shephard, future Alpha of the Pyramid Pack reject you Ava Andrew as the Future Luna of this Pack and... More

Introduction
Rejection
New Pack
A phone call
Being someone New
Guilt, Regret and Pain.
Moving on
The Party.
The Attack
Fate
The Dream
Hurt, Pain and Betrayal.
That Night
I Miss You
Fun Day
The Dream 2
The Choise
A/N DONT SKIP PLEASE
Your Fault.
The devil herself.
The Horror

Fixing everything

32 3 0
By meeh007

Hey there my dear readers am so sorry for the delay had some problems with home stuffs but now we are back on track and i promoce to try my level best to publishe now and then. 

Thanks for the 1k readers i really appreciate your support and hope to follow up and see how things work out for Ava.

Nothing else just much love and please keep your support with me.

—————————————————————————————

I rushed to my mate's bed as he now looked concious. As soon as he saw my face he wanted to sit up but groan.

"Hey hey hey you havent healed yet" i told him as i help him lay down again.

"How are you fealing" he asked me making me chuckle.

"Your the one on the hospital bed and asking me how am feeling" as soon as he saw my smile he smiled back and held my hand on his making me shiver from all the sparcks.

"This feels good doesnt it" he asked looking me straight in my eyes like he could see my soul. I just nodded my head not dening it anymore. Not long a tear left my eye.

"Heyy whats the problem. Whats witht he tears now Ava" as my name came out of his lips i leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked at first but responded imediatly. It wasnt demanding but passionate filled with love, desire, lust and mostly pain.

"I-i almost lost you. I pushed you away and i almost loose you. I feel so stupid" i was sobbing by now.

"No its not yours Ava its mine am the one who pushed you away so am the one to blame"

"But you begged me that night but i didn't listen because i was so stupid filled with hatrate that i didnt know who i could trust" i wasnt able to look at him right now.

"Come here" he said wanting me to climb on his bed and i did as we cuddled. We stayed like that way for a while as i layed on his chest listening to his heart beat. It felt so good being there and i didn't want to let go.

"I heard about you and bea" i sign with my eyes close.

"She's your best friend she'll come around" he said bringing me closer to him.

"Lets worry about that later now you need to rest" i told him as he sign and stayed silence meaning he's sleeping.

My mind is full of worry because i dont know how Bea is going to react when she sees me. But now all i have to think is that my mate is safe, alive and here with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winny woke me up as the doctor came in to check on Tylers wounds. I syood up and stand beside Winny as the doctor examine his wounds.

"Wow its seems like he can be discharge even tonight" i walked till where he is and he showed me Tylers wounds and there was no ever a scar its like he was never wounded.

"I guess its the mate bond" I turned to Winny who had a grin on her face.

"But they said that the bond is broken when your mate reject you" i asked the doctor.

"Did you feel the spercks when you held" i just remained silence as the doctor just smiled.

"Then i guess Luna Winny is right, the bond does work and its what healed Alpha Tyler" i turned to Tyler rnd he had the same grin that Winny had.

"You said i can be discharged even tonight right" Tyler asked the doc.

"Yeah your fully healed all you need is to fill up some documents and that will be all" he said.

I was releaved as i sign but am not done because i have to make things right with Bea.

' One down one to go'.

"Uhm...i have something i gotta do real quick" i excused myself as i had to go talk to Bea and clear all the misunderstanding.

"Its okay, Ava" Winny understood me and so i smiled at Tyler and he nodded telling me i can go. And so that what i did.

I called ronald but as i was looking for his name in recent callers he poped out calling me. I was shocked for a while but pressed the receive button.

"Hey" he sounded dead on his side and i felt pretty guilt about it.

"Hey tsup" as i stood waiying for his reply.

"Bea wants to talk to you if your free"

"Yeah i was on my way to your house"

"Oh thats great she'll be waiting for you" i nodded then knew that he cant see me so i replied.

"Kay"

"Hey before you come can you umh...can you not be all caiotic and all kay".

"Sure no problem" with that he ended the call and i walked steaight to the parking lot, into my car and started the engine.

----------‐----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People looked at me with bombastic side eyes as i packed my car infront of the pack house. Their stares sent me unconfortable chills inside me so i increased my pace.

As i was infront of Bea's door i was preparing my speech inside my head and when i knew it was ready to go in i decided to knock.

As i raised my hand to knock the door opened revealing a screwed Bea as her eyes were red and puffy and she look almost......dead.

She said nothing but steped aside letting me in and so i walked in but waited for her to close the door and sit. After she sat i sat too.

'Here goes nothing'

"Look i'm..."

"Water or coke, whats your preference" she asked interupting my speech.

"W-w-what" i asked.

"Did you not understand the question" looking at me direct into my soul.

"W-water's fine" and so she stood up and went to the kitchen and came back with a glass full of water and placed on the coffee table infront of me. I just looked at the water then her and repeated the process.

"Its not poisoned" she said as i gave her a small smile and drank the water as i was thristy. After a short silence i decided to proceed with the speech i prepared.

"I'm sorry" she inturupted me again but this time what she said shocked me to my medulla.

"I was in panic and i had to let it out on someone because i wast able to hundle that my baby is gone just like that. I know some can say it was destined to happen but i was so angry and i had to let the anger out of my system and so i revished it all on you and for that am sorry" well that wasn't expected but yoy never know.

"Hey its okay i get it and am okay with it but its not your faults i was so obssessed with my mate that i left your side the momment you needed me th most and am sorry for that" i told her as i went closer to her and held her hands in mine.

"Look, you know it can be destiny as what people say but i know it's something the goddess planed and maybe something even more wonderful is going to happen i can just feel it". I looked at her eyes and fresh tears droped making me rub them and hugged her. She hugged me back like her breath depends on it and that made me cry too.

"I heard that Tyler is all good so how are you" she asked changing the subject.

"Well the doctor said that the bond between us healed him completly" i told her with a chuckle and am glad she smiled.

"Am really happy for you" she said making me smile widder and so did she.

"So how long are you going to stay in here till you're fully healed" i really miss her so much.

"Not sure but hopefully soon" she smiled at me and i knew that everything from now on is going to be just fine.

"I'm gonna uhm..head back to see if Tyler is uhm....fine" she smiled at my lie as she knows me too well.

"Its fine see you soon u guess" she said

"Yeah i'll make a stop here with Winny kay" she nodded and i headed back.

'Well that went easy and not as i expected at

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
156K 6.6K 75
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
14.4K 451 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...
908K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...