•~ Born to die ~• ||~ tvd x...

By xoxogossipgalsxoxo

" cause you and I... we were born to die." When a new girl moves to a new town- her life becomes for twisted... More

Introduction
Pilot (1x1)
The night of the comet (1 x 2)
Friday night bites. (1x3)
Family ties (1 x 4)
Lost girls ( 1 x 6)
Haunted. ( 1 x 7)
162 candles (1 x8)
Bloodlines.
Unpleasantville
Fool me once.
Miss mystic falls
Founders day
The return (2 x 1)
Update!!
Rise n shine.

You're undead to me. (1 x 5)

6 1 0
By xoxogossipgalsxoxo

A/n: I hope you have enjoyed my story so far!! It's gonna get more fun and hectic so buckle up y'all xx

_______

Last night was hectic. I woke up to the sun, beaming through my shutters, waking my tired eyes.
I grabbed my diary off of my bedside counter and began to write in it, like usual.

Vicky was staying with Jeremy so at least I had a bit of company.

I made my way downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I refused to eat last night. The smell of the blood put me off.

___________

Tomorrow evening will be the school car wash we do every year for charity. I'm going with Bonnie and it'll ( hopefully) be so fun.

I leaned against my locker as I looked over at Caroline, laughing with some girls, talking about the car wash.

Stefan walked over as bonnie walked off. Will these two ever get along??

" I'm so sorry I haven't called."  He said quietly, placing his hands in his pockets as he sighed.

" no worries! I'll live." I let out a small chuckle, placing a smile on my face. " did you deal with Damon?" I began to question. " for four days?" I was pissed. No phone call. No text. No nothing.

" you have every right to be upset with me. But- I can explain it all to you, please?" He begged. He definitely could tell I had every right to be mad at him since I was avoiding eye contact.

" sure when?" I said firmly, letting out a sigh.

" I gotta be home after school, but the grill around 4:00?" He looked back at me.

" okay." I nodded, just wanting this conversation to be over.

Suddenly, Caroline walks over and interrupts, thank god. I just looked at Stefan in disbelief.

"Stefan, where's Damon? He isn't answering any of my calls!" She asked him very politely with a huge grin on her rosy cheeks.

" he's gone Caroline." He said as he adjusted his bag back into his shoulder. " and he's not coming back." He added. " I'm sorry." He began to walk off.

I turned to Caroline as I sorted her hair out, " this is a good thing, Caroline." I smiled at her.

" I know that.." she began to nod.

_________

Later on, I arrived at the grill. One of the places I call home. Matt was playing pool as I decided to walk up to him.

" hey! Matt. Um, have u seen Stefan?" I said, trying to get some hope since the clock was ticking time.

" nope." As He continued to play, i scanned the grill to see if I could see him, but no Stefan.

" but if he wanna kill some time u can rack?" He asked me. " come on we haven't played in forever!"

_________

I played a few rounds with Matt until Stef decided to show up.

" is everything okay?" I asked as I looked at the time. It was 5:00.

" there's this thing with my uncle." Excuses.excuses. excuses.

" you couldn't call and tell me you're gonna be an hour late??" I asked, as some attitude decided to come along.

" okay you too have fun!" Matt walked off. Leaving just  the two of us.

" I'm really sorry. It was unavoidable."  More excuses. Would've guessed.

" what was unavoidable?" I asked him as he just looked down. I was waiting for an answer. I huffed, " okay." I grabbed my stuff as I tried to get past him.

" no, Sadie please." He asked, trying to stop me, so I turned around.

" no, Stefan don't you get it? Every question gets a vague non-answer. What is so sawfly that you're afraid to tell me?" I questioned before I got interrupted by an old man just stood there looking at Stefan.

" I know you.." the old man began to say, pointing fingers. " my god!" He said.

" I'm sorry?" Stefan looked so confused.

" I know you." He repeated once again. " how can it be?" He added.

" I think you have the wrong person, sir." I added in. Has he gone crazy or something?

" you haven't aged a day!!" I was so confused, what was he talking about?

I turned my head over to Stefan as he swallowed. The man looked him up and down.

" I'm sorry, excuse me." He turned to me again. " hey can I take you him and we can talk about it?" He asked me politely, guiding me to the exit.

I stopped walking. " wait what was that?" I began to question again.

" I don't know.. nothing!"

" right. Nothing. Okay, um.... I gotta go Stefan. Excuse me." I dismiss myself as I walk out of the grill.

_________

I got home, got changed into my pjs and got my diary, as per usual.

"Dear diary, I tried. I want so much to make things right.. but every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful  what you don't know can hurt you." That's all my brain wanted to spit out, so I closed my diary and headed downstairs.

" what's wrong with you?" My younger brother questioned as I hugged onto my teddy, staring blankly at the floor.

" I'm miserable." I answered.

" well, you should go get something to eat!" He made me smile at least, him trying to cheer me up is so funny. 

I walked into my kitchen and heard silverware clinking. Jenna wasn't home. And Jeremy was upstairs.

I opened the door to see Stefan making dinner. How sweet.

" Jeremy told me chicken Parmesan is one of your favourites." He smiled, which made me smile.

" I don't know what you're trying to accomplish." I mumbled.

" well you wanna know me right? And I figure if you're gonna dump me, you should at least know who you're dumping." He continued to cut the vegetables.

"So let's start with Katherine." He started to talk about what he was originally talking about at the grill. He described every detail of her which made a clear image in my mind of  who she was.

The rest of the evening went fast. Stefan made it up to me and we acted like nothing happened.

__________

before you knew it, it was the next day. Car wash day!

Caroline was in-charge of the money and funds. Being little miss bossy like she always is when it comes to events like this.

Caroline told us we  all  have to look sexy, just like the party.

Bonnie made a little enemy, and she used her witchy powers to turn the place into total chaos. Water splashes everywhere. It so happened to be the old man's granddaughter who we saw at the grill.

Later on, I was helping count all the money we made. The same old man we saw at the grill walked over to me to pay.

" that'll me 20 bucks!" I said, as I opened the tin aka our cash machine. He handed me the money over.
" I saw you last night.you were talking to a friend of mine. At the grill." I described.

" well k thought it was somebody I knew." He said.

" Stefan Salvatore?" I questioned as I put my hand up on my forehead to block the sun shining in my eyes.

" no it can't be. It was just my mind playing tricks on me." He laughed.

" where do you think you'd seen him before?" I asked, intrigued.

" when i first moved here, I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house. Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle. I mean none of us knew he was even there until the attack." The last part got me.

" the attack?"

" his uncle got killed. Mauled  by an animal in the woods." He stated.

" his uncle? Zach?" I was so confused.

He shook his head. " Joseph."

" I'm sorry sir, I don't think I'm familiar with this story."  I said.

" how could you? I mean, this happened years ago!" His granddaughter began to walk over. He started to walk off with his granddaughter so I got up and out of my seat and walked over to him.

" hey, sir, I'm sorry. Are you sure that the man that you saw.. that you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore?" I questioned.

" yes..." he said quietly under his breath. " I remember his ring. And his brother."

" Damon?" I added in.

" yeah." He nodded. " Stefan and Damon Salvatore."

" when was this..?" I furrowed my eyebrows, because from what I know this hasn't happened ever.

" it was... early June... 1953." Thoughts were running inside my head. How is it even possible! He hasn't aged? He just looks like a normal 17 year old..

______

After I cleared my mind, I walked off to go find Logan, the local news reporter. He told me where you can find evidence from the past.

I made my way to the station, where all the archives are located. I logged onto the computer and scrolled to the 50s, and typed in ' Joseph Salvatore animal attack.'

There was this video that came up of a man reporting the scene from outside the mansion. The was a guy in the background. The face was hidden from a shadow so I couldn't see who it was. It looked like Stefan from what was there. How?....

__________

" dear diary," I began to write. "I'm not a believer. People are born, they grow old and then they die. That's the world we live in. There's no magic, no mysticism, no immortality. There is nothing that defies rational thoughts. 
People are supposed to be who they say they are, and not lie.. or hide their true selves. It's not possible, I'm not a believer, I can't be. But how can I deny what's right in front of me? Someone who never grows old. Never gets hurt. Someone who changed in ways  that can't be explained. Girls bitten.  Bodies drained of blood." I closed my diary. Things were all making sense. Maybe they are true...

I made my way to the Salvatore house. I was about to knock on the door but it opened, revealing Stefan and some wood in his hand. I was traumatised.

" what are you?!" I started to breathe heavier and heavier. No response.

" what are you?!?" I began to raise my voice.

" I'm a vampire.." Stefan said as tears rolled down his cheek. My jaw dropped open. What is happening. This can't be real?!

VOILAAAAAA episode 5 is done and dusted!! Please make sure to like and vote so this story gets more views xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.3K 29
This is a love story of a beautiful girl name Elena and a charming, caring boy name Stefan follow them on there journey of love, lies and betrayal
728 23 8
"Stefan and I have been together for a while now, but something just doesn't feel right anymore. It's almost like something is missing from my life...
354 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
778 22 15
A new girl moves to town and with her, a whole new world of troubles.