Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44

Chapter 43

280 18 1
By K-Destiiny

We took a bath together and just sat in the hot, fragrant water for about half an hour. Then he lotioned me up, and we went to bed. By the time that we got in bed, Mel was back already and in bed also. I'm glad my sister is enjoying herself. Just because she's 'working' for us doesn't mean she has to stop having a life.

"How long do you think she'll stay with us?" I asked my husband as we lay in bed.

"I don't know, but I know I'll be happy for as long as she is. The girl is just gifted with the kids, and I feel a hell of a lot more comfortable knowing that they're with family." he said.

"Same, she loves them, and the three of them adore her." I yawned.

"To sleep with you, and tomorrow we'll find something to do with the kids." he said.

"I love that idea. You already have it planned, don't you?" I asked as I got comfortable.

"Yup, I'll tell you all about it in the morning, beautiful. I love you." he pressed his lips to mine.

"Te amo, mi amor." I replied before closing my eyes.

I was the first one up, so I went straight to the gym. The soreness wasn't all that bad, but it's there with a bit of pain too, and if I don't keep my body moving, it'll settle in worse. Knowing my limits, I went easy in the gym, not too heavy with the weights, and lots of stretching. By the time I finished and went back to the room, my husband and sister were both awake, drinking coffee while watching TV in the living room.

"Told you she was in the gym." Mel said.

"I thought you were gonna sleep in?" Le asked as I bent over the couch to press my lips to his.

"Woke up before anyone else and decided to get a quick workout in. I feel a lot better than I did when I woke up."

"Out for breakfast or room service?" he asked.

"What did you want to do?" I asked.

"I kind of want to go out but if the kids sleep in late, then room service it is." he said.

"Okay, well, while we wait for the kids to wake up, I'm gonna go shower."

"Yeah, you smell ripe." Mel said.

"That means a job well done." I smiled before walking off.

As I jumped in the shower, I wasn't surprised when my husband slipped in behind me a few seconds later. I just laughed when his hands snaked over my waist and higher to cup my breasts.

"Took you long enough." I smiled, leaning back against his chest.

"I was trying to be smart about it, but Mel is relentless. She just kept clowning me until I took off. Your sister can be ruthless." he complained, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"She's fucking terrible, and she also knows you have the hormones of a 15-year-old boy going through puberty." I said, making him laugh.

"Have you seen you in a mirror? Lalelei, you just have to breathe in my direction to get me hard. That new outfit yesterday? A boner. You in my shirt before bed? A boner. You being a mother to all of our 4 kids? A boner. I love you." he said, making me laugh.

"I love you too, you teenage horndog. Amor de mi vida." I muttered, kissing him as he groaned.

"You speaking Spanish? A boner." he said, making me laugh again.

"I can't with you." I playfully complained, turning away to stand under the water.

"So, in about two more years, what do you say we do this again?" he asked, wrapping his arm around my waist and placing his hand against my stomach.

"Another baby or babies?" I asked, eyes wide, turning to look at him.

"I doubt we'll be having more twins, but at least one more." he said, nuzzling my neck.

"I can be convinced to have another one or two."

"Oh really?" he smirked, grabbing my thigh and hiking it over his waist. "What would I need to do to convince you?" he asked, rubbing his dick over my clit.

"Leati ..."

"Fuck ... I love it when you moan my name. Answer me, baby, how do I convince you?"

"Hmm, mi amor ... please." I pleaded.

"You want it?" he growled. "Answer me."

"There are many ways for you to convince me." I smiled as he pushed just the tip into me.

"Hmm, I like that. Tell me more." he said, giving me just a little more.

"Leati ... please."

"Tell me more." he insisted.

"Love me." I moaned softly.

"Forever." he said, his grip tightening as he gave me more.

"Take care of our family."

"Always."

"Take care of yourself."

"I promise." he chuckled as he thrust more.

"Take care of me. My body. My heart." I moaned as he thrust into me completely.

"Always baby." he growled, nuzzling my neck.

This was a quick shower fuck, but we were both thoroughly sated and very happy by the time it was over. When we got out, one of the twins was awake, and so was Jojo. Le ordered breakfast for all of us and told us to get dressed. I don't know what my husband has planned, but he did have something up his sleeve. We walked into the lobby and saw a few of our friends standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Fun day with friends. I talked to Hunter, and he gave us a few hours. Let's go." he smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Go where?"

"You'll see."

Everyone got into their respective vehicles, and Jojo let out the biggest shriek when we pulled up in front of the trampoline park, Skyzone. We got out, and I noticed that one of the last cars to pull up was Dominik Mysterio, which I was not expecting.

"You invited him?" Melinda whispered in my ear.

"Nope, I didn't even know we were coming here. My husband knows all." I smiled at her.

"I don't ..."

"The kids are safe, their parents are here, we can take care of them. Go, get to know him, and enjoy yourself." I said, nudging her shoulder with mine.

"Are you sure?" she insisted.

"Melinda, go have fun with baby Mysterio." Le said, suddenly walking up behind us and lacing our fingers together, throwing his arm around her shoulders. "You are an amazing young woman and an amazing big sister/aunt to our kids. Now we want you to have some fun and enjoy yourself."

Her cheeks flamed up, and it made me laugh.

"We've got the fort, go have some fun. You need more friends your age." he said.

"Thanks." she smiled before walking over to Dominik.

The way he smiled at her told me what I needed to know, so I turned away to give them some privacy.

"Mi amor, leave them." I said when he continued to watch them.

"If he hurts her ..."

"I'm sure he knows. Let's go before Jojo spontaneously combusts."

"Yeah, let's get her in there."

Le and Colby rented out the park for two hours, and I hadn't laughed this much in so long that my cheeks were hurting. The kids had so much fun, and honestly, so did the adults. My husband is not the most graceful person in the world, so a lot of our hysterical laughter was at his expense. Colby, Becky, and I did well on the trampolines and we practiced a lot of moves that we can't normally do in the ring. We ended up staying over the two hours we had, and as people came in, they were geeking out over all of the wrestlers here. One of the best parts was that the teenagers respected our privacy. They didn't take pictures of us or the kids, we took pictures with them, and they left it at that. We really had an amazing morning, and I'll never forget it.

"Dad, that was so much fun!" Jojo said as we walked into the hotel.

"It was a lot of fun." Melinda smiled.

"You did really good on the trampolines and the foam pits. You sure you don't want to get into the ring?" Le asked her.

"Nah, it's fun when it's for fun. Dominik showed me a few things, which just goes to prove that all of you are crazy for doing this as a career." she said, shaking her head at us.

"It's gotta be a passion for you, and it's definitely not for everyone." I smiled, carrying one of the twins in.

"That's for certain, and it certainly isn't for me." she said.

"Ah, but wrestlers are." I smirked when her cheeks bloomed red.

"I hate you." she complained as she walked ahead with the other twin.

"That's a bad word!" Jojo shouted.

"It's okay sweetie, your mom was being a little mean to her sister." Le said, one eyebrow lifted in my direction.

"Mom, you can't be mean to your sister. That's really not nice." Jojo scolded me.

"I'm sorry, mariposita." I told her, making her smile.

"Do I have to go home now?" she sadly asked.

"Yeah, you've gotta go back to your mom's house with your little sister. You've got school. Soon enough, we'll be home more often, I promise." My husband told her.

"Really?"

"Really, not this week or even this month, maybe, but it will be soon." he said, picking her up.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure, what's up mariposita?" I asked.

"Is Mel like my aunt?" she asked.

"Yeah, she is your aunt, why?" Le asked his daughter.

"She's like my big sister. Can I call her big sister?"

"Oh, baby ... I'm sure she'll love that. You've gotta ask her, the same way that you asked me if you could call me mommy. You remember?" I asked, trying to hold in my tears.

"You cried, but you said they were happy tears." she smiled.

"They were happy tears, and you'll probably make Mel cry happy tears too. You wanna go ask her now?"

"Yeah! I'll be back. Mel!" she shouted as she ran off.

Le and I just watched them, his arms around my waist and his chin resting on the top of my head. We saw when Mel walked out of her room and squatted down to listen to Jojo. I knew as soon as Jojo asked the question because I saw the look on Mel's face change. The tears that filled her eyes made tears fill my own as she pulled Jojo into her arms and snuggled her. She looked up at me, and I blew a kiss in her direction. When she put Jojo down, Jojo grabbed her hand and pulled her over to me.

"Mom, she said yes!" Jojo said, hugging Mel's waist.

"Of course, I did, you're my little sister." Mel sniffled.

"Mom cried when I asked her too."

"Happy tears." Mel and I chorused.

"I mean, Le could be my dad." Mel said, shrugging her shoulders.

"You're not wrong." He chuckled.

"Don't even insinuate I might've been a teen mom." I warned her when her eyes lit up in my direction.

"Maybe." she said, wiping away her tears.

"Love you, kid." Le said, wrapping Melinda in his arms.

"Love you too, old man." she said, making him laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 391 18
1076 the flight they met on. Seeking liberation from a suffocating relationship in Atlanta. Hazel's impulsive decision to leave town on a flight to...
253K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/2/24: Editing for grammar and clarity in preparation to...
41.6K 1.2K 23
Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's somewhat having a hard time with his new...
5.4K 324 9
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night is fla...