๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ

By Beyzbbygrl

๐Ÿฅ€ More

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„œ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ฐ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ขฬ€๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ข๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ข๐”ก๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ถ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ

858 82 59
By Beyzbbygrl

The princess woke at the touch of a hand on her hip. The cool light of a full moon streamed through the window, casting deep shadows throughout the room.

She felt those soft lips on her shoulder, gently exploring. She could feel the heat of a body against her back, the tips of long blonde tresses tickling down her spine. She lay there for a moment, luxuriating in the memory of their past conversation.

Finally she rolled over to face the older woman, her arms going around her neck, the queen's hands on her back, around her waist.

"Hello," she spoke with a bit of relief in her tone. She had been waiting, shamelessly hoping that would be kept; that she'd come back. The princess couldn't lie, the news that someone unfamiliar had made it to the gates made her fearful, that and Beyoncé's sudden call to action. "Did you find them?"

The blonde watched the smaller woman closely, mentally taking in every minor detail of her face in the moonlight. Her already dark brown eyes display a reddish hue that caused her to fawn over its beauty. It took her a minute to snap back into reality and when she did, she shook her head, "no, unfortunately. However, we discovered a camp not too far away from where we are and asked around. The people there have only seen a small group of men straggling around for food and water. I've sent some of my guards to watch over the area until further notice."

"Oh," Onika glanced away, bringing her bottom lip between her teeth. She didn't know how to express her gratitude for the blonde's safety. It was a new feeling really, something that never crossed her mind nor heart. "Well, I-I'm glad you are safe."

Beyoncé smiled at the princess's awkwardness, shaking her head slightly as she pulled the younger woman closer. "You need to relax. I'm sure you've been told this before, you're extremely uptight."

"I am not uptight, everyone else is merely too–" She spoke in annoyance, her lips pouted. "You think I'm uptight?"

"And mean... but for good reason. You have beautiful eyes, Onika." She distracts her wife, cupping her face and peppering kiss on her forehead. "There is nothing wrong with being a bit guarded, but I prefer to see more of your personality in real time and not only when you are upset with me."

"Like... now?"

The blonde nodded, turning to lie on her back. She cautiously trailed a hand down Onika's thigh, feeling how much her flesh burned under her silk gown. Beyoncé hooked her hand behind the princess's leg and pulled her to straddle her waist. "You wanted freedom and yet you don't speak freely to me. Just talk to me, princess."

Onika sat slightly frozen above her wife. She could feel it. Beyoncé's secret bulging against her, sending shocks through her body.

"I'm sorry," she began, her eyes never leaving Beyoncé's. "I'm sorry for being so difficult and hardheaded and not trusting that you would be here for me. I was just... scared."

Her dress bunched up against her upper thighs in the motion, the warmth of Beyoncé's bare hips against her exposed flesh making her body tense. Those hands left her waist and the moment they did, she put her hands flat on the older woman's stomach, only to maintain her sitting position and keep her balance. The action made her breasts push outwards, her legs slightly spread from the way she'd deposited her, with her dress almost above her thighs. She felt a flush crawl over her face at the wanton picture she made, never having displayed herself so carnally to anyone.

"It is okay to feel scared, I was scared myself. I truly believed you wanted nothing to do with me, until I realized you have a very aggressive crush on me. I only want to make you happy."

Onika's gaze locked with her wife as she laid solemnly below her, amber eyes sharp on hers, before softly allowing her finger tips to brush along her neck, her cleavage, her heaving breasts to the top of her thighs, all the way down to her knees in a slow, languid perusal. Her breasts got heavier, nipples hardening unabashedly as heat pooled even heavier in her belly, her breaths hastening.

"Please do..." she whispered.

She did her own perusal, her eyes roving over Beyonce's almost bare chest she'd come face to face with so many times in the glow of moonlight in the room, the lace bracelet that harbored a low V neckline exposed her warm and smooth caramel flesh that the princess yearned to kiss, from the space between her breasts to the length of her neck, right up to that chin, and the mouth. She often wondered why couldn't she have been some old, ugly, pot-bellied bastard with bad breath and worse smell and creepy eyes and a squeaky voice? But she wasn't. Beyoncé was who she was, and Onika let herself see her, the princess's eyes drifting lower and lower between them.

And her breath hitched as she lifted slightly.

The front of her wife's pajamas bulged out, unashamed and unapologetic, tenting the fabric.

She sat down again, breathing deeply and slowly grinding her hips in a circular motion. "I want you to have me... I know what I've said, that I hate you and I don't want you to touch me, but I lied. I don't hate you and at times you made me feel so good inside that I've forced myself to dismiss those feelings." Tears well in her eyes, a single one fell down her face in a small stream. "I'm scared of feeling things for you and you hurt me, that always happens to the troubled daughter. She gets the worst fate. So I was pushing you to see if you'd change... but you didn't."

Her eyes closed, and in a trembling voice, she admitted the truth that she hadn't even allowed herself to think. "I want to be loved by you."

Another tear fell.

"Look at me."

Her eyes flew open, and Beyoncé stared at her for a moment, her face illuminated by the moon, then gently flipped them over and lowered her face, her lips were on Onika's, soft and forgiving. "I'd never dream of hurting you."

The jet froze in shock for all of two seconds, before she kissed her back.

Onika loved when Beyoncé would kiss her, every single time she returned the embrace with less and less hesitation, moaning into her mouth, legs hooking around the blonde's hips of their own accord as she sent fire racing through Onika's veins.

"And you're wholeheartedly sure that is what you want?" Her voice was a low growl as she moved to nip at the princess's neck, and she sighed, allowing the quietest yes to escape.

Beyoncé stilled above her.

Suddenly, her body weight was gone, and she was looking down at her wife with total and utter contempt. "Then I will make sure you never forget this night, my darling." She smiled that sweet smile that caused Onika to relax and smile as well. The blonde's eyes widened with amusement. It'd been quite a while since she'd last seen that smile.

Happy was quite the understatement.

She leaned back down, her lips trailing across heated flesh as she lifted Onika's nightgown over stomach and leading her into taking it off. Beyoncé trailed her gentle pecks down Onika's neck to her breasts. She took one of the stiff peaks into her mouth, sucking and licking while she rolled the other between her fingers. The younger woman's hands tangled in those bountiful blonde curls as she tried desperately to silence herself.

She'd never felt this way before. The sweetest pleasure running through her nerves like flowing water. Her chest heaving as quiet moans echoed from her lips.

Beyoncé switched breasts, doing the same thing she did to the other. She dragged her hand down the front of Onika's body, spreading her open like a book, fingers gently running down the pages, paying attention to every single word, reading her over & over because she just couldn't get enough. Neither could Onika, her body tenses and her sounds of pleasure rise. "Bey... p-please.."

"Mmm, you're so beautiful, princess. Bless my mouth with your sweet essence," She released Onika's hard nipple, kissing down her flat stomach and stopping above her core. "I'm going to taste you," she said gruffly, moving her second hand back to the jet's hips so she could pull her closer. Beyoncé draped one of Onika's legs over her shoulder and dove right in, careful to support her body from below her. Onika cried out, gripping the back of the expensive silk sheets with one hand and tightening her other hand in those curls, shamelessly grinding against the blonde's face as she nipped and sucked.

Beyoncé probed gently at her opening with her tongue, drawing a shudder out of her.

She moaned again. Louder this time. "Don't stop." Squirming, she tightened her legs around the blonde's head. An unfamiliar intensity growing in the pit of her stomach.

Beyoncé pushed into her farther, curling her tongue inside her as she sealed her mouth over her smoothly waxed lips, sucking and working her face against Onika until her orgasm exploded in her mouth.

She rode her wife's face all the way through her first release. The blonde pulled off of her with a slight pop before guiding her down to the edge of the bed and standing to remove her own pants.

They clattered at her ankles as she reached behind her with one hand and unclipped her bra skillfully, throwing it to the side. She took the base of her shaft a slid her length over Onika's dripping core. She pulled back, lining herself with the slick entrance before watching her lover's face and beckoning her to look away. "This may feel uncomfortable. Look at me and tell me if you'd like for me to stop." She cupped the young woman's face and met her dark, lust clouded eyes. "Would you like me to continue?"

Onika nods, "as little long as you are gentle."

Beyoncé placed her forehead against Onika's, taking in her sweet, nectary aroma. "I'm in no rush to have you, princess."

She slid into her warmth, welcomed by her tight walls and a painfully scrunched face. Onika's body tensed, eyes shut tightly as she tried to breathe through the intrusive feeling. She whimpered, her arms wrapped around Beyoncé's body, clawing carnally at her back. "Oh, my God.."

"I've got you, baby. I promise, just take a deep breath." She kisses her again, trailing the small pecks down to her ear and whispering sweet praises that forge another guttural moan out of the dark haired girl. "Let your body succumb to the pressure."

Onika breathed deeply, rocking her hips at the same rhythmic motion as the woman above, letting the pain dissipate and pleasure take its place. "Beyoncé... p-please don't stop."

The two women combed their fingers into each other's hair, tangling and knotting their soft tresses while their bodies spoke poetry to each other. Languid strokes, staggering breaths, pleading sounds of pleasure. Each moment is spent on touching, pulling, sucking and biting till there was nothing left but the sound of restless panting and Onika's falling tears.

This was an intimacy that neither had ever felt before. Even as Beyoncé turned Onika onto her stomach and took her from behind, the older woman made no haste in causing her pain. "Don't hold back, princess. Sing for me." She grunted, pushing her lover down into a deep arch.

"You feel so good, please– harder, please!" She pushed back against those teasing thrusts, gripping the sheets tighter to keep herself steady. Beyoncé pulled out, teasingly brushing her length against Onika slit, guiding it against her but only letting it dip into her before she's back to teasing.

The princess whines, hating how much she needed to it again. "Fuck me," she spoke harshly, mind spinning. "Hurry up and fuck me."

Beyoncé took a fistful of Onika's curls and pulled her up. "I should make you say please," she sneers against her ear, but when Onika opens her mouth to reply she suddenly slams into her, causing her to choke on a gasp. "But I like you like this. It's affirming. Don't take me being gentle as an opportunity to act like you have no sense, my love. I won't hesitate to fuck you till you learn manners." She nipped at her ear then kissed behind it, Onika moaned.

She can't help but stutter, "I-I'm going to– Bey–"

"I know," she replies, a soft laugh on her lips. "I can feel how much you want to. Is this okay? Can I make you cum for me?" She bucked her hips faster, throbbing inside of her wife as she tried hold off her own awakening release.

"Yes, please make me cum!" Beyoncé groans hoarsely at her words, biting down on the jet's shoulder, slowly down in reaction to Onika tightening around her. "Cum for me, love," she growls against her, holding her close to her chest. Falling apart, together.

"I love you," Beyoncé spoke lowering her face against the young woman's neck. "I will make everything better, you have my word."
__________________________________

"That is not your business," Beyoncé eyed her parents, pacing the length of her study. She'd called for them in order to set plans for security measures she wanted in order to prevent unwanted visitors from entering her home. It seemed to her that they came for an utterly different reason.

"Beyoncé, it has been over a week since your wedding and you've sworn the entire staff to secrecy. We must know. Onika is now apart of our family, is she ready to bear a child or not? Have you even consummated–"

Beyoncé slammed her hands down on her desk, face flushed in embarrassment. "Momma, enough! That is between my wife and I, what we do in our marital bed has nothing to do with you. I will be sure to tell you if a child is on the way, now is simply not the time!" She seethed, "now, there will be no children if enemies of the state are able to get past that gate. The future of our family is at stake if you do not help me find more guardsmen."

Celestine looked away from her eldest daughter, silently agreeing. Matthew watched with a sense of pride, standing and making his way over to the map of the estate. He placed his hand on his daughter's shoulder and smiled. "How many do you need?"

Beyoncé grinned softly, "as many as possible to line the fence and fill these wings. Onika's safety is my main concern, it is her that they are after. I feel we should finally move men into her country as well to find the source. I've spoken with her parents personally about the country's struggles, they need all of the help they can get."

Her father nods, "I'll send a few letters out to our sister kingdoms, in the meantime just try to give your mother some peace of mind. She strives mainly on the acceptance of our elders, they've given her hell these last few days."

Gazing back at her mother, Beyoncé sighed. "Momma, I'm sorry. Talking to you like that was wrong of me, I just have too much on my plate for children to be on my mind. Let me handle my wife's safety first. I will handle the elders and their pissy attitudes, do not worry." She helped her mother to her feet and kissed her cheek. "I love you, just give it time."

Her mother nods, taking a deep breath before smiling at child. "I trust you'll make the right decisions. I love you so much, my beautiful girl."

Thanks for reading 📖
Any questions, comments, or concerns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2.7K 20
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘, ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...
43.3K 3.2K 60
Tetralogy To The Story Sweet Seduction.
23.2K 1.5K 24
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ.
11.3K 665 13
Beynika