Moody (KaySun One-Shot)

By wattpasisit

These are all just one-shots that can be read seperately! 1. Suna goes to Kaya and finds him in a bad mood.. ... More

1. Moody..
2. Tired
3. Angry
4. Attitude
5. First time
6. Mavi
8. We're okay

7. Just that..

793 16 0
By wattpasisit

It's a bit short and random.. But I honestly still like it very much <3 

Let me know if you did too, or don't..

Suna's POV:

As Kaya's lips graze my neck with tenderness, he carries me up the staircase to our bedroom. With a sense of urgency, he gently places me on the bed, his desire evident in his eyes. Pulling me closer to the edge, he securely envelops my hips with his arms, ensuring our connection remains unyielding.

I can feel his hot breath linger against my warmth.

"I missed you so much Suna."

It's hard for me to imagine that Kaya truly misses me, especially given the sporadic and lackluster text messages filled with brief "ok's" and "yeah's."

"Feeling you...making love to you...tasting you." He delicately applies pressure with his tongue against my sensitive bud, skillfully tracing a tantalizing path between my folds and back to my clit. With an artful rhythm, he continues this teasing motion, causing my breath to quicken and leaving me in a state of overwhelming desire.

"Kaya..." I moan. I reach forward to move his head at a faster pace.

"Say it," He demands.

"Faster....please..." is all I manage to let out. He eagerly savors the essence of my arousal, his lips enveloping my clit with a passionate suction. Witnessing his passion reignites the dormant flame that had flickered during his absence while he was in London. My fingers instinctively entwine in his hair, gently tugging it away from his face. As he withdraws, he now stands tall, a commanding presence above me.

"Can I have a taste?" I ask. Our lips meet as he presses his bulge against me. I rock my hips with his and we move in sync.

"Are you sure about this?"

"You don't want to fuck me?" I stroke him through his pants, my eyes half-lidded and my lips parted in a seductive smile.

"When did you get such a dirty mouth? Huh?" He cups my face in his hands roughly. His eyes are dark and his face stern.

"Open your legs," He instructs, softly whispering in my ear. Complying with his instruction, I obediently part my legs. He leans in, his lips tracing a path of affectionate between my thighs, leaving gentle love bites in their wake.

"You've been touching yourself while I was away, haven't you?" His hands, cold and resolute, are firmly wrapped around my neck.

"Answer me."

I nod.

He moves across the room, settling onto the bed with an inviting gesture. Parting his legs, he pats the space between them, a silent invitation for me to join him.

"Show me."

I find myself nestled between his legs, my uncertainty lingering in the air. Yearning for his touch, his caress, his teasing. He skillfully positions his legs atop mine, creating an enticing restraint. As his fingers gently sweep my hair to the side, his lips connect with my most delicate and responsive spot, sending shivers of pleasure cascading through my body.

"Don't be shy now, Suna." He intertwines his fingers with mine, trailing his hand down my body until he reaches my clit. Skillfully moving in circular motions, he guides my movements. His hot breath against my ear, he whispers, "Say you're a dirty little slut."

"I-" I can't bring myself to say it.

"Say you're a dirty little slut." He roughly grips my chin, forcing me to make eye contact with him.

"I'm a dirty little slut." As the words leave my lips, they carry a sense of dirtiness, but the kind that feels strangely enticing and satisfying.

"Good girl." He reaches over my shoulder to play with my nipples, twisting them between his digits. "Does that feel good, Suna?"

I nod in agreement, suppressing a moan by biting my lip.

"I want to hear you say it."

"That feels good." I move my body rhythmically, resisting the intoxicating pleasure that comes with Kaya's touch. Despite my efforts, I feel a delightful flutter deep within, a sensation that threatens to consume me. Gradually, my body surrenders, succumbing to the waves of pleasure as I let go and allow myself to fully relax.

"I want to try something different. Is that okay baby?" He asks. He rummages through his closet in a hurry, searching for something specific. Rope? The curiosity flickers in my mind as I wonder why he would need it. With determined hands, he unravels the tightly bound rope and strides purposefully toward the headboard of the bed, his intent becoming clear.

Oh.

"What's that for?" I feign ignorance about the purpose of the rope, realizing I've never experienced being tied up, especially not for this particular reason.

Silently, Kaya secures the rope, tying it to the nightstands flanking the bed. Each passing moment of his silence fuels my growing anxiety. His face remains devoid of emotion, displaying only focused concentration. I position my arms by my head as he moves between my legs, his towering presence enveloping me. He lets his manhood free, slowly stroking himself while savoring the sight before him.

"You look so sexy." Our hips move in unison, and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist, intensifying the friction between us.

"Eager?" I ask.

I sense a mischievous grin forming on his face as he rests his head on my neck.

Exploiting my longing, he teasingly rubs his shaft against my wetness.

As he enters me deeply, our bodies pressing together with no space in between, an intense sensation starts to build within me. Every stroke he makes fills me completely, hitting that special spot with precision. Holding my thighs firmly, Kaya moves his hips slowly, penetrating deep within my core. With each stroke, he skillfully stimulates my clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me.

He increases the pace, thrusting with greater force and intensity. Pressing his body weight onto me, his hands slip beneath my ass, parting my cheeks to ensure a deeper penetration.

"I'm sorry Suna. I'm so...so sorry," he whispers softly into my ear. He unties the knots and gently rubs the skin indented from the rope. The passion behind his kisses doesn't make me question his sincerity. He slows his pace, making sure I feel every movement within me.

"I love you." He looks in my eyes deeply, pleading for the reassurance that I still need him the way he needs me.

"I love you, Kaya."

Our lips meet in a clash of passion, each of us vying for control. He nibbles on my lower lip, sending a shiver down my spine. The intensity in his eyes is captivating, and I feel myself drawn deeper into his gaze. Guiding my head forward, he forces me to watch. His muscular arms secure my legs as he lowers himself deeper.

A lump builds in my lower body, and numbness and tingling spread throughout my body.

"I'm not done with you yet." As my body regains its composure, Kaya grabs my feet and pulls me to the edge of the bed. He lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Put it in," he commands. I trail tender love bites down his neck as I lower myself onto his erection. "Fuuuuck," he moans.

With a mischievous smirk, I reach behind my back and begin sensually stroking him in sync with the rhythm of my body.

Up, down. Up, down.

"Suna," he moans my name. "W-What are you doing?" He looks down to watch my movement.

"I want you to cum, Kaya." I say innocently. I quicken my pace, his body twitching and loosening under my control. I nibble on his lower lip, driving him wild.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" I bat my eyes innocently.

"You know exactly what you're doing." With a mischievous smile, he backs me against the wall, intertwining our hands and pinning me in place. His hips buckle beneath me, and I try to meet his movements, but he's moving too fast.

"You've been a asshole while you were away Kaya," I whisper in his ear.

"Suna."

"You like that, don't you?" I continue.

"Suna."

"Tell me how it feels, Kaya," I gently pull his hair, whispering softly, knowing how much he enjoys it. He finally succumbs to his pleasure, and I wrap my legs around his waist tighter, savoring the feeling of him filling me. He lays me gently on the bed and leaves the room. He returns with a wet hand towel and carefully wipes me down, his touch gentle and tender.

I sigh contentedly as he wipes away the sweat from my skin. He takes his time, lingering over every inch of me. When he's finished, he lies down next to me and pulls me close. We lay there for a long time, just holding each other.

"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" Kaya asks as he hands me his shirt.

"I'm always mad at you, Kaya," I huff.

"Yeah, that's for sure," he mumbles under his breath. I don't want to see him shutting down again, but I also don't want him to feel like I'm the same vulnerable, resentful, and insecure Suna I once was.

"Hey, we'll talk about this later, okay?" I lift his chin, forcing him to look me in my eyes. "Let's celebrate you being back and have some fun."

He smiles down at me, gazing at me lovingly.

"I'll do whatever it takes, su perisi," he says, sweetly kissing the bridge of my nose.

Confused by my new nickname, I ask, "Su perisi?"

He shrugs. "I thought I'd try it out."

I smile back at him. "I like it," I say.

He smiles back at me, and for a moment, everything is perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 41
^ These one-shots expand on scenes from the show. The episode it builds on, is in the title. ^ To decide which ones to read - follow the stars/votes...
10.2K 263 15
a halal love story of a gentleman a good looking and hardworking doctor and here comes a women who's kinda lazy '-' and she doesn't talk a lot she is...
174K 6.2K 22
Picking up at the end of episode 28, this story writes the amnesia plot the way I'd hoped it would be delivered on the show. It is my catharsis to...
1.4K 44 2
Suna bites her lip. "Kaya, why don't you ever finish in me?" Kaya blanches, and Suna tries not to feel hurt-tries to soldier through her promise to h...