'His Obsession:Hate To Love'2...

By sOFYrahman_

Its, not my story, Its from Yt author - ᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ뷔 ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ but the author didn't finish it & its been a year n... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01(Smut)
Chapter 02
Chapter 03(Smut)
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06(Smut)
Chapter 07
Chapter 08(Smut)
Chapter 09
Chapter 10(Smut)
Chapter 11(Smut)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Smut)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55(Smut)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63(Smut)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78(Smut)
Chapter 79(Smut)
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82(Smut)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (End)
!!Attention!!
Author Replied

Chapter 47

591 16 0
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov:

After jungkook revealed what he was hiding.

You felt numb: Step-p sister-r?How-w?

Jungkook :See...that's why I didn't want to tell you. I was waiting for the right time. Now Don't cry Please...*he said cupping your face*

You : Jungkook... step sister but how-w?

Jungkook : I won't tell you anything further if you are going to cry like this. I don't want to see any tears in your eyes.

You : Alright. *You wiped your tears* I won't cry. But how-w did you find her? How do you know I have a step-sister?

Jungkook : Your step father had a daughter from another woman.

You : This is so...confusing. A step-sister? I can't believe it.

Jungkook: She is been coming to our house lately. Taehyung interrogated her.She said she accidentally saw you in the car a long time ago.I guess maybe when we used to go cafes together.

You : But-t jungkook. How did she recognize me? Did she know about this?

Jungkook: She said she didn't know at first but she had seen your picture on her step father phone.She thinks he is missing and that's why she went to your old house where she found out about you.She kept asking the guards about you.

You: About me-e?

Jungkook : Yeah-h...The guards said that she told them that she wanted to meet her sister.That's why I sent Taehyung to look after it..He found out that she...really is your step-sister... and she wants to see you.

You: Jungkook...what if..what if she came for revenge..I am scared jungkook...I am-I...

Jungkook: Baby...Calm down...Shh...*he pulled you in his embrace gently stroking your back*

You : A step-sister...And now she is finding me...Maybe she is finding dad-d.

Jungkook : She says that you are the only family she is left with and she wants to see you.

You : Huh? What about her-r mother-r?

Jungkook : There's no information about her. Your step-sister claims to say that she wanted to be with dad but her mother didn't let her and then she abandoned her since she can't afford her living.

You: I don't know-w what to say..I am so-o shocked. Now it makes sense where the money I used to earn would go. Why he sell me to you for money? He..he wanted to remove me from his life so he could live with them-m...but now that he is no more...they don't have him to give him money...what if...what if she came to avenge me Jungkook??

Jungkook: Ssh...take deep breath first.You don't have to be scared of anything.You did nothing it was me who killed him...So don't stress okay? I am with you right hmm...?

You : Jungkook...I feel-l so used..I feel so bad...I always cared for him.I always thought that no matter what..he..he was whom my mother gave a chance....but he only look after me so he can feed his family-y.

Jungkook: I understand how you feel but he is gone now...Please love don't stress now...you are worrying me.

You : No Jungkook...don't worry. I am fine. Yeah...I am fine.

Jungkook : You are not...I can see in your eyes.

Your eyes filled up.

Jungkook : Oh no. I am telling you. Don't cry or I will blame myself.

You: Sorry...it's shocking...I mean isn't it shocking to wake up one day and find out that I have a step sister.

Jungkook: I know. I was shocked too.I was surprised and thought it must be a misunderstanding but then...

You : I understand why you weren't telling me...

Jungkook: It's your recovery time.You shouldn't stress and worry but I regret now telling you. See how sad you are now.You know that I can't see you like this.

You: No Jungkook you don't have to regret. I know you don't want me to get hurt. *smiles*

Jungkook pecked your temple and pulled you in his embrace caressing your head.

Jungkook : Don't worry. I won't let anyone harm you.

You Can I meet her?

Jungkook : No.

You : Huh why?

Jungkook : We don't know her intention.

You : But you said she was searching for me right?....what if she needs help?

Jungkook : Love...I know you are so kind...but I don't want anyone to harm you.You need a proper rest right now

You: Hmm...

Jungkook : Don't think about it hmm...

You nodded because you didn't want him to worry.You weren't worrying as jungkook was beside you but were confused as to why she suddenly wanted to see you.

He carefully laid you back on the bed and laid beside you.

Jungkook : It's gonna be alright love.

You : Mm..I hope so

Jungkook wanted to distract your mind as he carresed your cheek and locked his eyes to yours.He smiled which faded the worry you were having earlier.

Jungkook : Now go to sleep okay?

You: Yes...

Jungkook : Just stay like that...don't think about anything...

You: Yeah...

Jungkook : Now Close your eyes.

You immediately obeyed him.

You felt his lips pecking on the tip of nose.Your body felt relaxed as you moved closer snuggling into his chest.He slowly brushed your head putting you to sleep.

He lift his head to see if you are already sleeping and smiled when he saw you beautifully sleeping.He carefully pecked your lips.

Jungkook: Babe...I know what you felt but don't worry about anything.I am here to protect you. I am always there with you to comfort you. I don't want your step sister to be another reason for your pain.I know it's too early to judge her but I don't trust her.I don't know what are her intension...so until you get better we don't need to see her.*Sighs* You will be discharged tomorrow morning then soon. I will take you somewhere else where we can have our time...

Time skip at night after dinner-

The nurse gave you your medicine and told you to rest well as always ,She left as jungkook noticed you in deep thought.

Jungkook : Y/n ah...*He slowly strokes your cheek making you look at him*

He smiled: Don't. *That's the only word he said*

You nod as he closes the door and crawls on the bed beside you leaning on the headboard of the bed beside you.

Without uttering anything he wraps his arm around your Shoulder.He didn't knew what he can do to make you feel better. He knows what's worrying you. He knew you were worrying about how your step sister is. Is she bad or good? No one knows.Jungkook did have tried learning about her background but none of her neighbourhood knew how exactly she is.

His men were only able to collect information which doesn't determine her exact nature and intension.Keeping them aside right now he only wants to look after Y/n who currently needs him the most.

If she bothers, jungkook was definitely going to look after her in depth as he doesn't want to risk anything after what they have been through. Jungkook can never trust anyone so easily if it's not his Y/n.

He had always only trusted a few person first was his mother,Second was Taehyung and that's the reason he leaves Y/n with him without hesitation, They have a different story about having this kind of trust on him and the loyalty Taehyung have for him. Third is Y/n who he trust more than anything.His father and Eunwoo come after that because it hasn't been much time to be reunited with them and it of course takes time to build trust.Especially when he has gone through so much.

jungkook pov : If Y/n's step sister has no bad intentions it's alright but if yes I will never ever let Y/n meet her. No interaction, no worries. *He hated it knowing that her so called step sister is already giving her this much stress even before meeting her.He already started hating her now*

You : Jungkook...*you said resting your head on his shoulder when he wrapped his arms*

Jungkook : Yes love?

You: I am sorry..

Jungkook : Princess-

You : you are trying to cheer me up the whole day but here I am a sad.

Jungkook : Don't be sorry. Its not your fault. I can understand but please don't overthink.

You: Yeah...Umm..I am excited for tomorrow. Finally, we will be back to home.

Jungkook : Yeah...*His voice came out sad and guilty*Forgive me I...I couldn't take good care of you during your hospital stay.

You : *gasps* How can you even have such thoughts? You took the best care of me Jungkook. Even the nurse told me when you went to canteen that you are one of the best partner they have seen.You were all the time with me, taking care of me, feeding me, Changing my y clothes...Helping me in everything. How can you say that Jungkook?That's literally not true. I am sorry it's my fault I made you feel this way.*You lift you head up only to see him already staring at you*Don't doubt... You are the best.

Jungkook: It's just I regret telling you.I should have come up with something else.If I had known that you would feel this way.I wouldn't have told you.

You : Umm...Sorry...I don't feel upset anymore *you smiled*Because you are holding me

Jungkook : Really?

You : Yeah...

Jungkook leaned and kissed the tip of your nose making you smile.

Jungkook : That's the smile I wanted to see

You giggled as he leaned again to plant kiss on your lips.

You : Mmm...*you mumbled feeling his lips*

It faded your thoughts, and your worries completely.His kiss was calm and passionate.

He parted and spoke: Now lay on your back properly.

You nodded as he helped you laying on the bed in a comfortable Position.He lay beside you wrapping his arms on the upper side of waist.

Jungkook : Babe...?

You: Hmm??

Jungkook : What do you wanna do on our vacation?*He decided to keep you engage in his talk so you won't get a chance to think about your step sis*

You: Hmm..I don't know?

Jungkook : I see... Since we don't want to pressure you for few months.I guess we can do minor things which will be fun.

You : Like?

Jungkook : We can watch movies together do gentle Exercises which will help you in recovery,We can play board games? Hmm...what else. Yeah you will need special care.Every morning we will spend our time in the balcony to feel the sunlight.We can't stay in the room the whole day right?

You chuckled: You know what?

Jungkook : Yes?

You: You are such a positive distraction.

Jungkook: Huh? What do you mean?

You: I know what you are trying to do.

Jungkook : I don't-t know what you are talking about?

You : You are trying to distract me from my worries.

Jungkook ; Hmm... *he didn't knew what to say after getting caught for his intention*

You : You are just so lovely.

He blushed and felt his cheek flush more .Because of your continuous loving gaze staring at him.

Jungkook : I just...didn't wanted you to stress *don't know for what but he was avoiding your gaze*

You : I am not stressing myself at all anymore.As I said when I am in your arms I only think about you.

Jungkook pouted playfully : You are saying this because you don't want me to feel bad.

You giggled : Cute.You are so adorable uwu...

He crunched his nose giggling widely.

You tucked his hair behind his ears and snuggled in his arms feeling his arms wrapped around you.

Your pov: Ouch my heart can't take this much of cuteness.Jungkook is the most adorable and Such a cuddly person.He loves cuddle so much that he doesn't leave any opportunity for it. Sometimes he is so intimidating, scary...but inside he is just so gentle, sweet, soft and loving.He is so persistent towards me and does his best to make me comfortable in everything.

Oh man...he is so charming. Whatever he does alot of it is portrayed beautifully.He is someone who is physically mature and mentally he is child.A cutie with such an angelic voice.Hehe I still remember when you used to get angry earlier.You would shout at me and your voice would scare me so much but now see...you even scold me in such a sweet way and I love it when you scold at me..In your sweet soft voice with mixture of worry and possesiveness.I love it because I get the opportunity to shut you up by kissing you and I like how you instantly get relaxed. I also remember the first time I saw you crying like a baby...

I was so surprised because we had fight earlier and you were so mad at me.I remember how you were nagging about your life.I remember how you were already planning for a family.I know that it's your biggest wish to have a happy family in future.It's already feel so good when others call me your wife.When you address me as your wife though we aren't married yet.I know for others we are husband and a wife but the happiness I will get...you will get when we finally share our vows to each other will be so good.I know you are eagerly waiting to get married.Me too. I am also excited to marry you wearing the gown and walking the aisle towards you and be yours forever.

Your thoughts were interrupted.

Jungkook : Are you awake princess?

You: uh..yeah.

Jungkook : Alright...I thought you drifted to sleep.

You : Mm..no...I was just feeling your warmth.

Jungkook : You like my hugs?

You: Ofcourse!

Jungkook : Okay *smiles*

You lift your head up and kissed him softly.He closed his eyes to lost in your lips.There was sadness in the kiss.

It felt like he was letting you know that you don't have to worry about anything.You felt dismay to worry him everytime.

You spoke between kisses : Jungkook....

Jungkook : Mmm...

You: Why?

Jungkook : You..were..Mm...quite. I thought... you are still...upset. *kisses*

You : No...I wasn't...Mm...I was thinking...about you...about us...*kisses*

Jungkook : About me...? Mmm...

You:Yeah...Mmm...I...was...thinking...

Jungkook : What? Mm..?

You: How... cuddly...and...gentle you are...Mm..I was thinking...about...how it will be like...when we will get married...Mm..

Jungkook : Mmm...I just know...one thing...I will be the happiest...*you felt him smile through the kiss* Glad you...were thinking about me...

You : Mm...I love you..

Jungkook : I..love you...very...much..

You : Mm...

You were losing your control over yourself.The kisses were giving you courage to go for more.Your hands slowly trailed under his shirt carresing his back gently.

You went deeper tenderly kissing him making the sound of lip-smacking.You both were so lost that for a moment you both forgot you guys were in hospital. You slowly pecked his side lips leaving soft kisses you reached his jaw.

You rubbed your hand all over his chest and then started unbottoning his shirt which tensed his body.

Jungkook : Y/n...

You : Sshh..*you hushed him with your finger*

Jungkook : Baby...careful...

You slowly almost hovered him not wanting to stop. Jungkook held you to stop making movement.He understood that you were losing control over yourself.

After opening his few buttons you kissed his chest.

Jungkook moaned your name which came out as whisper.

Jungkook : Baby...let's stop or I won't be able to control...*he regretted stopping you but he did it for your own good. No matter how bad he wants to make love with you, right now he don't want to rush*

You: Why do you need to control jungkook?

Jungkook : Because you are still recovering. It's not safe

You smiled and pulled back meeting his gaze making a puppy eyes.

You : But I want you...and..you are rejecting me?

Jungkook : *he surprisingly looked at you* Y/n...don't make me feel bad... understand...you need rest...it's unsafe to do it for few weeks...I don't want us to rush while you are recovering from a surgery.*He carresed your cheek* I am...sorry...

You: Jungkook...um..I was testing you...

Jungkook blinked his eyes twice: Testing? Why?

You : Just like that...

Jungkook : You.. still doubt that this is more important to me than you?*Man he sounded like he will burst out crying if you said yes*

You : Not at all...I knewed you would do this.*You stroke your fingers on his cheek* And that really made me happy and grateful to have you.

Jungkook : Okay...if it makes you happy then I am ready to give many other test you will ask me to pass.

You : I know...*yawns while smiling*

Jungkook : Someone is sleepy.

You giggled: Yeah...

Jungkook pulled your closer : Then go to sleep. Goodnight *He pecked your head*

You: Goodnight *you kissed his exposed chest and slowly drifted to sleep*

_____________

I hope you like it......

What do you think about y/n's sister ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 590 18
She's idolized his work for years. When an opportunity arises for her to finally unveil the identity of the mysterious J.H., no one is more surprised...
1.1K 175 11
When first we touched, My heart flew high, On gossamer wings through a cloudless sky. They said it was built upon a lie. They told me my feelings wou...
29.6K 1K 16
"You need to stop being so adorable." ........................................................................ Previously titled 'IDENTITY' You were...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC