From a Fan to a Flame | Sam G...

By My_Fun_Stories

•You have no idea how much I care about you• : this plot was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva : 14-03-2024 ~ In... More

Meet Victoria
Chapter 1 | Meet & Greet
Chapter 2 | A Suprising Discovery
Chapter 3 | Unexpected Messages
Chapter 4 | Sent a Reply
Chapter 5 | Messages in the Twilight
Chapter 6 | Midnight Musings
Chapter 7 | The Dawn of Adventure
Chapter 8 | Unveiling the Adventure
Chapter 9 | The Road Ahead
Chapter 10 | The Night Before Adventure
Chapter 11 | On the Road Again
Chapter 12 | Midnight Pit Stop
Chapter 13 | The Arrival
Chapter 14 | Introductions and Laughter
Chapter 15 | Echoes of the Past
Chapter 16 | Bobby's tales
Chapter 17 | Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 18 | Haunted Hallways
Chapter 19 | Calling it a Night
Chapter 20 | Sleepwalking
Chapter 21 | Found Her
Chapter 22 | Preparing for the Investigation
Chapter 23 | The Investigation
Chapter 24 | The End of an Adventure
Chapter 25 | Confessions of the Heart
The End

Introduction

460 9 1
By My_Fun_Stories

JulzLovDraco4Eva made the plot and I write the story. She and I work together, as like a team, she makes a lot of plots and sends them to me and I make the plots into a full book/story. I hope you guys enjoy our stories! 
Goodluck with reading! <3

In the bustling world of fandom, where admiration transcends screens and reaches out into reality, Victoria stands as an ardent devotee of Sam and Colby, two internet personalities who have captured her heart with their adventures and charisma. Little does she know that her adoration will soon intertwine with fate, leading to a serendipitous encounter that will change her life forever.

It all begins innocently enough at a meet and greet event, where Victoria and her friend Lucy find themselves amidst a throng of excited fans. As they eagerly await their turn to meet their idols, fate aligns their paths with Sam and Colby themselves. Victoria, swept up in the moment, strikes up a conversation with Sam, her heart pounding with excitement and nervousness.

However, their moment of connection is abruptly interrupted when paparazzi swarm the scene, their relentless flashes of light blinding and disorienting Sam. Concerned for his well-being, Victoria instinctively offers her assistance, suggesting they retreat from the chaos.

With Lucy's understanding nod, Victoria takes charge, guiding Sam away from the frenzy and towards the sanctuary of her home. As the night unfolds, Victoria tends to Sam's needs with care and tenderness, her admiration evolving into a deeper, more profound connection.

Through shared moments of vulnerability and intimacy, Victoria and Sam find solace in each other's presence, their bond strengthening with each passing hour. And as dawn breaks on a new day, amidst the quiet of Victoria's home, the realization dawns upon them both – what began as a chance encounter has blossomed into something beautiful, as love takes root in the most unexpected of places.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 2 11
"He's not just hunting us." Colby said. His hands were gripping the sides of my arms. Tears cupped his eyes. "He's ruining our lives." _ _ _ _ Thi...
2.9K 62 8
𝘺/𝘯.𝘧𝘢𝘯.𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦: 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮? 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣�...
116K 4K 41
❝ but he knows her name, she knows he'll always be there ❞ --- in which, amelie flood would quote 'la la land' word for word and sam golbach would s...
37.5K 1K 32
Colby Brock, famous Viner turned YouTube Star. Best friends with Sam Golbach. Known for being the 'emo' one of the duo. Paranormal investigator. Canc...