Avatar: TLA (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For years, The War was all that anyone knew. However, upon finding a boy in an iceberg, a journey has begun t... More

Prologue
The Boy in the Iceberg
The Avatar Returns
The Southern Air Temple
The Warriors of Kyoshi
Winter Solstice
The Waterbending Scroll
Jet
The Storm
The Blue Spirit

Story Info.

261 10 1
By SuperNinjaDragon7

So, I have loved the show and upon rewatching it multiple times and having read some fanfic, I want to write a version of my own. So, you know the drill: (Also, (Y/N) is a girl. Sorry male readers.)
(Y/N)-Your Name
(H/C)-Hair Color
(S/C)-Skin Color
(E/C)-Eye Color
(F/C)-Favorite Color
(M/N)-Mother's Name
(F/N)-Father's Name

And I have plans for (Y/N)'s story. And there will be love~ And you'll know who it is when it happens. Any way, onto the prologue! (Also, if you have read my Legend of Korra Book One book, this story is not related to that.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 38 11
A long time ago, their was piece among all four nations. That is until the fire- nation attacked. The former Avatar died and was reborn into the next...
199 13 14
After the 100 year old war ended and when Republic City was built everything began a new Warning I don't own these characters may I own some of them...
25.2K 587 14
In this story you are the best friend of Avatar Aang, you're not a bender but you still try and protect the one you love. The day he ran away you wen...
2.1K 30 21
Sokka and his Twin sisters Ahona and Katara discover a boy trapped in a strange Iceberg while out one day. Later they find out he is the last chance...