Story Ideas

Autorstwa KN-stories

just idea's I have why the Kirby icon... idk I was tired and don't feel like changing it. Więcej

The water dragon betrayal
The star hero!
The blind aura fighter
The water dragon betrayal #2
The star hero #2
The blind fighter #2
The moon swordsman
The red eyed Ghost
The wandering Sun
The warrior's Key
The Warrior's key #2
The Frozen legend
The Blinding One
The Wolf's creed(Remake)
The Blood Soul Reaper: Verison 2
Geno's tale
The monarch of Shadow
The mechanical rebirth
King of Curses
The blue hedgehog
The dragon of shadow
The Dragon of light.
The demon fox
Darkrei: DxD/MHA
Drakrei Rwby/MHA
If you got suggestions leave them here.
Ninja of illusion
The Anti-Matter dragon
The hero of Courage
Between both version
The Xenoblade hero

First Class: Solider

274 16 2
Autorstwa KN-stories

Our teaser begins within a school and a 6 year old boy would be sitting in a field. He would then hear someone yelling. He would go check it out.

Once he got there he would see some jerks about to hit a girl. He would then grab a stick and get infront of her

???: leave her alone!

The kids that were there would laugh at the boy.

???: tch!

Then magic like aura would begin to come out of the boy and make the other kids run away. The boy would then calm down and that aura would disappear.

He would then turn to look at the girl.

???: you okay...?

She would nod her head.

???:....let me take you to the nurse just to be safe okay?

The boy would walk in front of her and got on his knees and waited for her to get on his back. She would get on his back and he would walk towards the nurses office. Once he got there he would stay and see if she was okay.

Nurse: alright you look to be okay now. Thank you cloud for being here her.

Cloud:.. it's was no problem...

??? Thought: his name is cloud... interesting...

Nurse: you're both free to head back to class now.

Cloud would nod his head and head to class. The girl would chase after him.

???: hey!

Cloud: hmm? What is it...?

???: your name is cloud right?

Cloud: ya...

???: well... thank you... for helping me... and my name is tifa! Tifa yaoyorozu!

(For this story she's apart of the yaoyorozu family)

Cloud: then... my name is cloud... cloud strife... it's nice to meet you... tifa...

Tifa: you as well cloud! *smiles*

Cloud thoughts: cute...

After that they would begin to talk more with each other and Tifa would learned that cloud was abandoned by his old family.

So she would ask if he wanted to stay with her and family. He would be hesitant but get pulled towards her house.

Once they got to her house she would introduce cloud to her family.

Tifa: mom! Dad! I like to introduce you to my friend! Cloud!

Loid: cloud huh... interesting name.

Yor: I think it's a cute name. It's nice to meet you cloud.

Cloud: you as well...

Loid: why did you bring him here...?

Yor: Loid. Don't be rude.

Tifa: well! I was wondering if he could... stay with us! He was abandoned by his family...

Yor: oh my...

Loid:...

Tifa: can he live with us...?

Yor: well I don't have a problem with it. *looks at loid*

Loid:... well... I don't have any problem with him staying here but he'll need to pull his own weight and help around the house.

Cloud: I'm okay with that....

Tifa: Ya!

After that cloud would begin to live with the yaoyorozu. Cloud would met tifa's little sister.  And she would be nervous around him at first. But over time she would become more comfortable with him.

Serval years would have passed and cloud would be 16 years old and he would standing in front of loid.

Loid: you wished to speak with me?

Cloud: yes... I want to... learn how to improve myself...and I've seen how you are in combat... and I want to know how you got so strong...

Loid: well... I was trained in military... so I know some people that can help you... but...you'll have to be send to them... because they run a platoon...

Cloud:... oh...

Loid: you'll be away for a while...at most... 4 years probably sooner if you finish your training...

Cloud:... when will I need to leave...?

Loid:... *sigh*... you can leave tomorrow morning...

Cloud: alright... is it okay if I tell tifa before I go...

Loid would nod his head and cloud would leave to go talk with tifa. Once he got to her room he would knock on her door. She would open the door to see cloud.

Tifa: hey cloud! What is it?

Cloud:... I... want to tell you something...

Tifa: alright.

She would let him in the room. He would walk inside and then see her sit down on her bed.

Tifa: what did you want to talk about?

Cloud:... well...

Cloud would then explain how he's going to go train in a military group.

Tifa: what?! Why would you want to do that!?

Cloud:... (to be able to keep you safe...) I have my reasons...

Tifa: what's that? Hmm!

Cloud:...

Tifa: tell me cloud!

Cloud: to be able to keep you safe!.... okay....

Tifa: to keep me safe...? What do you mean?

Cloud:... I...

Cloud would have trouble getting the words he wants to say out. So he did this to explain himself.

Tifa: hmm!?

She would closer her eyes and kiss him back.

Once they broke the kiss cloud would rest his forehead on hers.

Cloud:... that's why... you know I'm not good with words...

Tifa: hehehe... ya...

She would then hold his hand.

Tifa: do you have to go...

Cloud: I promise you I'll come back... you know I'm a stubborn person...

Tifa: that makes two of us I guess... and you better keep that promise! Or I'll kick your ass!

Cloud: *smiles* I promise...

Tifa:... uhm...

Cloud: hmm?

Tifa: do you mind... stay with me... till you leave...

Cloud: alright...

They would then lay down in her bed and cuddle with each other.

It would then be time for cloud to leave. And he would say his good buys to them and head off. And once he got to the training place he would notice someone around his age also there.

???: oh hey! You look to be pretty young to be here what's your name?

Cloud: cloud... cloud strife... you...?

???: my name is Zack! Zack Fair!

Zack: it's nice to meet you cloud! I hope we can become great friends! *holds his hand out*

Cloud: ya... me too. *shacks his hand*

Zack: well! We best be getting to our destination don't want to make the trainer angry. *smiles* let's go!

Cloud would tell Zack was a good person and was going to be a good friend to him. So they made their way to the location they were supposed to meet at.

Once they got there they were given a tour around the palace and then taken to their new home. And they would put their stuff away and go begin their training.

Cloud would tell this training was going to be a difficult one but he was determined to get through it to be able to protect the people that matter to him save.

So over the next 4 years cloud would have gotten a lot more stronger. And him and Zack would have become best friends. And Zack would learn all about cloud and vice versa.

While over four years cloud would have sent letter's to tifa but he would only be able to do it once a month. And today would be the day both Zack and cloud would return home.

Zack: so what do you plan to do once you return home?

Cloud: well... I plan to spend time with my girlfriend and her family...

Zack: hey! Don't forget we'll be hanging out too!

Cloud: I know.

Zack: your luck!

Cloud: hmm? How so?

Zack: you already have a girl waiting for you!

Cloud: I'm sure you'll find someone... don't give up hope.... Now the better question is... how am I going to get my motorcycle back...?

Zack: huh... I'm sure you can have it shipped with you... but it will probably cost more...

Cloud: I hope I can get it shipped for free... ugh... I kinda don't want to spend the money they give me...

Zack: why?

Cloud: I want to save it... in case me and tifa want to move out...

Zack: look at you thinking ahead! But I'm sure they'll let you take it for free. I mean! We will be taking a military plane back home.

Cloud: true... it's pretty much the one of the few places I can put my sword at...

Zack: that's true. I still don't get how you made that...

Cloud: it wasn't easy... but it works with my skill set.

Zack: that's true. Anyways! Let's get going! I want to get home and rest for a while.

Cloud: aren't we going to have to head back to school...?

Zack:... FUCK! Ugh!

Cloud: *chuckles* I'm sure it won't be that bad... if you can handle this training. I'm sure school is going to be a breeze... and it's college. We'll be put in the same grade anyways.

Zack:... that's true... anyways let's get going... the more I think about school the more it's going to haunt me...

Cloud: okay. Let's go.

They would then head to the plane they are going to take to get back home. And cloud would ask if he needs to do anything for his bike. They would just tell him to strap it down.

He would sigh a relief knowing that he didn't have to spend anything. He would then go strap it down and then go sit down once he was done.

Once they got back home to Japan cloud would offer to take Zack back home but he said he's fine his family was going to pick him up.

Cloud: alright, I guess I'll see you around?

Zack: yep! Make sure to call me when you want to chat!

Cloud: I will. I'll talk to you later.

Zack would then wave goodbye to cloud while he road off towards the yaoyorozu estate. After a while of driving he would arrive at the gate. He would ring the bell at the front gate.

Yor: hello?

Cloud: uhm... hello Ms yaoyorozu.... It's me... cloud...

Yor: cloud! Oh my your back! Let me let you in.

She would then open the gate and let cloud in. He would then drive towards the house. He would notice the garage door open he would then see an open spot. He would guess to park his motorcycle inside.

He would park the bike in the spot. He would then take his glasses off and see Loid and Yor standing at the door. He would then get off the bike and lean on it.

Loid: I see the training went well.

Cloud: ya...

Cloud: I would say it had its moments... where's... tifa...?

Yor: oh! She's at school right now. Why don't you go pick her up! I'm sure she'll be excited to see you.

Loid: you will be in the same school as her in a week. That should give you time to readjust to things.

Cloud:... I won't mind... (I'll get to sleep in a comfortable bed...) where the school at?

Yor would then tell cloud the address and how to get there. He would then nod his head and get back on his motorcycle and then made his way to the school.

Once he got there he would notice the school was just letting out. So he would decide to wait for her.

Cloud: I hope I'm at the right side she walks out of... I notice some other places she could leave from...

After a while of waiting he would notice that some people were staring at him and his bike.

Cloud thought:... please hurry up tifa...

POV change:

Tifa: man class was so boring...

???: it wasn't that bad.

Tifa: you always try to see the positive side of things..  aerith.

aerith: I try my best to. Hmm? What's with that?

Tifa: hmm?

She would look to see a lot of people staring at something.

Tifa: I don't know?

aerith: let's check it out!

Tifa: alright but I don't see the why we... should...

She would then notice it was someone sitting on a motorcycle.

Tifa:... cloud...

Cloud: hmm? Oh... hey tifa... *smiles a little*

Tifa: your... back..

Cloud: yep... and... *notice all the people staring and talking*.... Do you mind if we talk later... you know I'm not a fan of interacting with people...

Tifa: oh right.. let's-

aerith: what's about me!?

Tifa: uhh...

Cloud: I don't mind dropping her off...

aerith: really! Thank you uh?

Cloud: it's cloud... cloud strife...

aerith: my name is aerith. aerith Gainsborough.

Cloud:... I'll just call you aerith if that's okay...

aerith: I'm okay with it!

Tifa:...

Cloud: uhm... tifa you okay...?

Tifa: oh yes... I'm okay... let's drop aerith off... then we can have a chat.

Cloud would tell he's in deep water for something he did. But he didn't know what.

Cloud thought:... what did I do...? All I said was.... Ohhh.... I'm dead...

They would get into cloud bike and aerith would give cloud directions to her house. Once they got there she would hop off the bike and said good bye to both cloud and tifa.

And the ride home would be a quiet one. And once they got home tifa would have dragged cloud to her room and made in sit on his knees.

Tifa: well...I'm sure you figured out why I'm upset with you...

Cloud:... I did... I just want to be nice...

Tifa: I understand that... but we just reunited with each other and you decided to take my friend home.... on your bike...

Cloud:... well... i don't really have anything else to say besides I was... being nice...

Tifa: *sigh* I'm sorry cloud its just... I was having a bad day and let my jealousy get the better of me...

Cloud: it's okay... want to talk about it..?

Tifa: not really.... I would rather spend my time with you...

Cloud: alright... I hope you don't mind me going to take a shower...

She would then nod her head and cloud would go take a shower and put on some normal clothes. Once he was done he would knock on tifa's door and she would let him in.

He would then get into her bed and cuddle with her. She would be shocked by this and then notice he admittedly fell asleep.

Tifa: your jet lag must have kicked in...

She would then pet his head and then put her phone down and cuddle with him. Once he woke up he would notice she wasn't there. So he would have gone down stairs to get something to drink.

He would have a can of coffee and then felt a pair of something pressing against his back he would blush

Tifa: something wrong?*grabs a coffee*

Cloud: n-no... I'm okay.... I'll make breakfast...

Tifa: aww~ thanks you.

She would kiss his cheek and go sit down. And cloud would grab the ingredients for breakfast. He would forget where the pans were.

Tifa would giggle and tell him where they are. Cloud would go to where they are and set them on up and before cooking he would wash his hands.

He would then begin cooking. He would make some eggs, toast, bacon. He would notice that Yor and Loid weren't up.

Cloud: where's your parents at?

Tifa: they probably left for work already. They leave early to get home early.

Cloud: oh. I guess I'll make enough for me, you and Momo then...

Tifa: okay.

Once he was done he would making breakfast he would set the food on the table and go clean up. Tifa would notice this and decide to help him.

Cloud: hmm? Why aren't you eating?

Tifa: I want you to eat with me. So! I'm going to help you clean up.

Cloud would chuckle a bit and let her. Once they were done they would go eat. While eating they would see Momo walk into the kitchen.

Tifa: good morning Momo.

Cloud: morning....

Momo: morning onee-San... Onii-San...

After a bit she would realize cloud was there.

Momo:... CLOUD ONII-SAN!?

Cloud:... ow... I'm right here...

Momo: when did you get back!?

Cloud: yesterday afternoon... I forgot to say hello to you. Jet lag kicked in when I got back home from getting home when I picked tifa up.

Momo: why did you come and pick me up!?

Cloud: well... I didn't know what school you go to... and I already had two other people on my bike at the time... but if you want I'll take you to school today while I drop off tifa.

Momo: really!? I mean... you will...

Cloud: you don't need to be so well mannered it's okay to relax a little.... I don't really care...

Momo: oh okay...

Tifa: no come and eat I'm sure you don't want the food to go to waste and cloud off your phone...

Cloud:... sorry...

Momo: alright.

They would then finish breakfast and cloud would go put on a hoodie and go wait in the garage for the girls. He would make sure everything was alright with his bike.

After a bit they would show up.

Momo: wow... this looks amazing!

Cloud: thanks took me a while to make...

Tifa: I noticed something.... The outfit you had on yesterday... it looked like you had multiple sword holders... why's that?

Cloud: oh... you mean...

Cloud would then press a button and 6 swords would be visible.

Cloud: it's called the fusion swords... I can basically as it's named fuse the swords together to make one big sword...

Cloud would then close the compartment that was holding his swords.

Cloud: anyways... where is your school Momo..?

Momo would then give him the address and then notice it's on the way to tifa's school.

Cloud: alright... it's on the way to tifa's school... hand me your bag I'll hold onto it while I'm driving...

Momo: it's okay. I don't mind holding on to it.

Cloud: alright... hop on..

Cloud would then sit down and tifa and Momo would get on the bike. Cloud would then begin to make his way to momo's school.

On the way cloud would get looks by people passing by when he gets to red lights. Mostly by women. This would make tifa jealous.

She would release a scary aura to make the women look the other way. Cloud would be wanting the red light to turn green any faster. Once it turned green he got out of that situation as fast he could.

Once he got to momo's school he would stop at the front entrance and let her get off.

Cloud: I'll be here to pick you up... just text me when you're here our on your way.

Momo: okay. But I don't have your number.

Cloud: oh okay.

Cloud would then hand his phone over to her. She would then put her phone number into his phone. And cloud would text Momo so she had his number.

Cloud: there you go... and you best be going I don't want you to be late...

Momo: okay cloud Onii-san.

She would wave goodbye and she would head inside. Then cloud would make his way towards tifa's school.

On the way.

Cloud:... tifa...

Tifa: hmm?

Cloud: there's no reason to be jealous... I don't like any other woman but you... so just ignore them... I won't leave you...

Tifa: *smiles*...

She would hug him a bit more tightly. Cloud would notice this and smile a little and ride towards the school. Once they got to the school he would stop in front of the school.

Tifa: well... this is my stop... I'll see you later.

Cloud: yep... I'll be back to pick you up once's school lets out..

Tifa: alright... see you...

She would then get off the bike then kiss him.

She would then break the kiss and head inside. Cloud would then head back home and decide to get ready for when he had to go to school.

And over the next 2 years cloud would live his life as he would. He would train in his free time and work on his bike. He would also spend time with tifa.

He would also introduce her to Zack. And they both would become good friends. She would introduce aerith to Zack. And those two would hit it off.

And today would be the day cloud and tifa would have taken Momo to her entrance exam for UA. And once they got there they would there her they would be waiting in the observation room.

Once they got there they would see some heroes already inside. And cloud would notice two and get angry.

Tifa: hmm? *notice* you okay?

Cloud: I'm fine... I'll say... I don't like those two...

Tifa: okay...?

Cloud and tifa would watch the other contenders. And after a bit Momo would come into the room. She would stand next to her sister and cloud. Then someone would walk towards cloud.

Toshi:... son-

Cloud: I'm not your son... all might... I haven't been even since you abandoned me...

Everyone in the room would be shocked.

Tifa: huh!? What do you mean your his-

Cloud: I'm not his son... he abandon me... he left me in an orphanage...

Tifa: what's not answering-

Cloud: DROP IT TIFA!

She would be shocked. In all her life knowing cloud he has never once yelled at her.

Cloud: AND YOU! IM NOT YOUR SON! Get it through your head!

Cloud would then leave the room. Tifa would walk after him.

Tifa: cloud!

Cloud:...

Tifa: I know you can hear me!

Cloud:...

He would stop in his tracks.

Tifa: what was that about?

Cloud:... I just... hate them... I have a deep hatred for them... they abandon me... for something that I can't control...

Tifa: I understand that... how about we just leave okay...?

Cloud:... fine... and... I'm sorry for snapping at you... I didn't mean to yell.. I normally don't do that... i didn't mean it...

Tifa: I know... let's just get Momo and head home.

Cloud: alright...

Time skip:

Cloud would be standing in front of some villains. He would then notice some black feathers falling down.

He would then recognize those feather and he would look up to see...

Cloud: Sephiroth!

(Going to end it here. I would have made this one of my longest ones if I don't stop)

End of teaser.

I just wanted to say I was debating between his v7 or his advent children outfits. And decided on his advent outfit.

Ship: single.

Tifa

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8K 101 8
(I've been saving this in the drafts for I don't know how long but since your reading it now, guess I actually did it.) CY: I dunno what else to put...
62K 2.2K 32
Ello Sbi story again royal au that's all I can explain since I don't know my self have a nice day, night, evening or afternoon
3.7K 148 8
fantasy AU. MHA in fantasy world. I gotta say. I am bored as fuck. killed demons for years, hunted dragons. I am running out of shit to do really.
14.2K 234 23
This is dekuxocha(I didn't wanna do dis but why not) and thanks for the support