Tensura: The Slime and the Hy...

Af Bokilin

A man named Satoru Mikami is killed during a botched mugging and finds his soul reincarnated into the body of... Mere

The Slime, Dragon, and Cambion
Fight for the Goblin Village
Through the Dwarven Kingdom
The Conqueror of Flames
Attack of the Ogres
Forest Disturbance
Jura Tempest Federation
Seasonal Activities
Festivities for Jura
Milim Nava
Fun to past the time
Shenanigans and Harvest

Orc Disaster

364 14 5
Af Bokilin

Deep inside the marshlands, lied a large cavern that at it's center, was a throne room with several Lizardmen guards standing near it.

At the throne itself, was an elderly looking Lizardmen with a female guard standing next to him.

Captain: Chieftain, what are we going to do? The Orc army is quickly approaching.

Chieftain: ...There's not much we can do excepted wait here. We have no means of fighting an army that is 200,000 strong.

Guard: Chieftain!

Suddenly, Lizardmen guard came running in.

Guard: Sir! we have an intruder! He's demanding to see you!

Chieftain: ...Allow him inside.

Captain: But Chieftain, it's not safe!

Chieftain: So you sense it too?

Captain: Yes, it's his aura... this is no simple intruder. He's strong, I doubt that even a hundred of our best soldiers could stand against him.

The sound of footsteps were heard as from the shadows, came a blue haired figured clad in leather.

Chieftain: Forgive me.  We're presently in a tough situation,  so I can't spare much hospitality.

Souei: Don't trouble yourself, I am only an envoy. I com here bearing a message and offer from my masters.

Chieftain: ...Very well, what's the message?

Souei: An alliance. My masters wish to join forces with you against the Orcs.

Chieftain: An Alliance? I see. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge concerning either of your masters.

Souei: My masters are known as the great Lords Blake Tempest and Rimuru Tempest. They have recently received a request from the Dryads, and have sworn to defeat the Orc army.

This statement stunned everyone.

Chieftain: A request from the Dryads! Truly?!

Souei: She informed us that this Orc army is being led by an Orc Lord. You may want to keep that in mind as you consider our proposal.

Guard: Yeah right! Blake, Rimuru, I've never heard of either of them. This is obviously a ruse! They probably sent you here because their afraid! They should just admit their weakness and come ask for our he-

Souei: A few days ago, a Lizardmen came to our village and attempted to make us serve under them. Their leader, a monster named Gabiru, challenged my master, Lord Blake, to a duel. The fight barely lasted ten seconds with my master beating Gabiru in one single hit and forcing the envoy to retreat.

This statement furthered shocked those in the room. Gabiru was renown among the Lizardmen as their greatest and most powerful warrior, as well being next in line to become the chieftain of the Lizardmen tribe. Yes, Gabiru was arrogant and overconfident, but that was definitely earned given he had the power to back it up, along with actually having a name unlike the rest, which only further added to his power.

The fact that he had been beaten so easily and in such quick time only showed just how formidable even one of Souei's masters were.

Guard: What?! Impossib-

Chieftain: Enough! You need to hold your tongue.

Guard: But Chieftain, I cannot! He's clearly here to belittle our clan-GAH!? W-What is this?!

Before he finish his sentence, a choking sensation came over as something wrapped around his t throat. He quickly looked down to find "Steel Thread" circle tightly around his neck to the point of drawing blood and looked up to see Souei placing a finger on the string in front of him, preparing to decapitate the warrior on the spot.

Chieftain: Please hold! I apologize for this ones rudeness and ask that you forgive him. I believe that your offer will benefit us both equally.

Souei paused for only a moment, before releasing the gasping guard and letting him fall to the ground.

Souei: Forgive me, I did not come here to make trouble. But I will not allow either of masters to be insulted, especially not the lord who gave my name.

Chieftain: Judging by your aura, you appear to be an Ogre. Are you from the south west region?

Souei: I was an Ogre, but then Lord Blake gave me the name of Souei, allowing me evolve into a Kijin.

Captain: But isn't that the race only rarely born from the Ogres?!

Chieftain: If that's true, then that would mean your masters are very powerful. They would have to be of a race far superior to that of the Kijin.

This Chieftain thought for a few minutes before answering.

Chieftain: As to this alliance, I'll accept it on one condition. That being I would like to meet your masters, it was Blake and Rimuru Tempest, correct?

Souei: Very well. Then we shall begin preparations immediately, we will meet in seven days time, you can meet with my masters once they arrive. In the meantime, your men must not engage in combat with the Orcs before we arrive here.

Chieftain: I understand.

With that, Souei used "Shadow Movement" to return back to his masters.

Days Later:

Officially, seven days have past and in the cover of darkness, we made our way towards the Lizardmen's home.

Our group considered of me, Rimuru, Ranga, several Goblin Riders led by Gobta, Benimaru, Souei, Shion, and Hakuro. Everyone one else like Rigur, Shuna, Kurobe were all left behind to guard the village and potentially evacuate if we did not return.

Souei (My Lord, do you have a moment?)

Blake (What is it?)

Souei (I have come across some kind of skirmish. The captain of the personal guard to the Lizardmen Chieftain is fighting a high-ranking Orc. What are you orders?)

Blake (If you are able to, help out. We'll probably need her for the whatever's going on with the Lizardmen.)

Souei (Understood.)

Blake: Souei has encountered the enemy! Assume battle formation as we approach for back up!

Everyone: Sir!

But by the time we arrived, all the Orcs had already been slaughtered.

Gobta: Um, Lord Blake... I thought they're would be a battle?

Benimaru: Seems like he didn't leave any for us.

Rimuru: Gotta give it to him, Souei has some mad skills...

I walked over to Souei, who was holding the injured body of the Lizardmen captain. Kneeling, I took out of vial of recovery potion and poured it into her mouth.

In an instant, her wounds healed and her eyes opened.

Captain: M-My wound! But I was certain it was fatal... who are you?

Blake: I'm Blake Tempest and the blue haired one over here is my sworn-brother Rimuru.

Her eyes widened before she bowed to us.

Captain: Please, I need your help! Will you save my father, the Lizardmen Chieftain, as well as my brother Gabiru? They're in grave danger!

Wait... she's that idiot's sister?

Blake: We told you not to engage the Orcs until we arrived. Did something happen to cause this?

Captain: My brother led a rebellion and imprisoned both me and my father. To make matters worse, he and his soldiers are fighting the Orc army... but he's severely underestimated the Orc Lord! If we don't act quickly, then the Lizardmen will be exterminated! My father helped me escape so I could come look for you. I-I know this is a sudden request, especially after we broke our promise to wait, but powerful Majins such as yourselves could surely help! I'll do anything you want, please save my people!

Shion then came over and put a hand on her shoulder.

Shion: Well spoken, to recognize our Lords power... speaks of your great potential!

...What?

Shion: Come now, stand up. I am certain the Lizardmen can be saved just as you requested.

She just accepted work on our behalf again, she's actually starting to be like a real secretary now.

Rimuru: Alright then, we were gonna fight the Orcs anyway. You said your the Chieftain's daughter right?

Captain: Yes, I am yours to command my lords.

Rimuru: Then you'll act as the Chieftain's proxy. Do you object to forming an alliance here and now?

Captain: Not at all!

Rimuru: Then consider us your new allies.

Blake: Souei, think you can use "Shadow Movement" to reach the Chieftain?

Souei: Of course I can.

Blake: Then we'll task you with saving the Chieftain, take her with you. It'll be better to have someone familiar with the area help out.

Souei: Understood.

He then placed a hand on the captain before vanishing with her to do his mission.

Meanwhile:

Laplace: Yes! Goody good good! It's going splendidly! Wouldn't you agree Lord Gelmud?

Gelmud: Indeed.

In the middle of the forest, two Majin stood their, staring down at a crystal ball the showed the battle between the Orcs and Lizardmen.

Currently, the Orcs managed to surround the Lizardmen, with Gabiru engaging one of army's five Orc Generals in single combat. The situation was not looking well for the Lizardmen, with the Orcs already eating the enemy soldiers and gaining their abilities for their own.

Laplace: It looks like everything is unfolding just as we planned!

Gelmud: Yes, it won't be long before my creation gains complete control over the forest and then my ambitions will be-

Treyni: It seems you two are having quite the auspicious party.

A glowed appeared and they turned to see a green haired beauty standing a few feet from them.

Treyni: I am the Dryad Treyni, and you are trespassers in this forest.

Laplace: This puts a kink in the plan, Lord Gelmud. Dryads are the caretakers and guardians of this forest.

Gelmud: Are you serious?!

Treyni: Indeed, and for the disruption you've both caused, I'll remove you from these woods.

Gelmud: What?!

Laplace: H-Hold on lady, can we talk about this?!

Treyni: I will pass judgement, pay in repentance for your sins!

Treyni used "Greater Spirit Summon" to bring the Greater Elemental of Air, Sylphie, who used "Aerial Blade" to attack them. Gelmud managed to put up a barrier in time to protect himself, but one of the blades hit Laplace, taking off an arm.

Gelmud: Laplace! Your arm!

Laplace: Hey lady! Don't you think your being irrational?! Seems like it out, but that doesn't really matter much. We've already achieved our goal! I guess that means the party is over, see ya later!

He then took out four smoke bombs and tossed them towards the ground, allowing them to vanish.

Treyni: They've escaped me, this is not a desired outcome... Lord Blake and Rimuru Tempest, I'll leave the rest to you. Defeat the Orc Lord.

Elsewhere:

Gabiru: "Vortex Crash!"

A spinning Vortex emerged from the Vortex Spear, but the Orc General met it with an a vortex of his own making.

General: "Chaos Eater!"

A crimson aura appeared around the general before three giant shadowy serpent came out and charged at Gabiru, who barely managed to jump out of way of their attack.

The two continued their fight, but it was a losing duel for Gabiru, who was ultimately slammed into the ground by his superior opponent. Gabiru struggled to stand back up as the General approached him with his battle-axe raised.

General: It seems that you will die crawling on the ground as a Lizard should! Say goodbye!

But as the axe came down, it was suddenly repelled by a blade that pushed the General back. There, standing in front of Gabiru, was Gobta.

Gabiru: You... you're the servant of that weird guy who rules over the Goblin village!

Ranga: That's Gobta, he is the captain of the Goblin Riders.

Ranga appeared walking next to the stunned Gabiru.

Gabiru: Your that Dire Wolf!

Ranga: My name is Ranga. My masters, Rimuru and Blake, ordered me to help you.

Gabiru: But how did you get here so quickly?!

Ranga: "Shadow Movement"... try to pay attention!

General: Rimuru and Blake, huh? I don't know who any of you new comers are, but if you stand in my way, then I will show you no mercy!

Before the fight could continue, a large booming sound was heard and everyone turned to see several large detonations of magic being spread across the field, killing hundreds of Orcs by the seconds.

Gobta: Looks like it's starting!

General: Is this magic from the Lizardmen?! Then the time for playing around is over! I must find who is doing this and finish them.

The general turned back to the group in front of them.

Gobta: Hey, Gabiru or whatever your name is? We should probably form a defensive formation.

Gabiru: R-Right! But, what's causing those explosion of flames?

Gobta: Oh don't worry! They're definitely on our side... I think.

When the smoke from the explosions finally cleared, three individuals stood in front of the army.

Benimaru: This is why I told you to move.

Orc Soldier: W-Who are you?!

Benimaru: You've already forgotten us? How rude... and after you went and devoured our whole village.

Orc Soldier:  Those horns... are you Ogres?

Benimaru: Us? No, or rather not anymore. Perhaps that's why you can't remember us.

Hakuruou: The time has come.

Shion: Yes, and we shall thank Lords Rimuru and Blake for this opportunity.

Benimaru: I'll say it again, you should move out of our way...

He then conjured up another "Hell Flare" in his palm with an evil smile on his face.

Benimaru: Unless of course you'd rather face an agonizing death!

As the Kijin began their rampage, the Orc General prepared his forces for a counter attack.

General: Heh, it seems that you've come to aid the Lizards. How foolish! Goblins and Dogs, a pathetic recuse team, as if any of you weaklings could possibly defeat a superior monsters such as ours-GAH!?

The general looked down to see a hand had pierced through his chest and turned around to see Blake standing behind him grinning.

General: W-What? H-How did-

Blake: One thing about warfare. Never proclaim victory until you've actually beaten the enemy completely.

Before the general could respond, Blake swiped his other hand up and decapitated the general before looking to Ranga.

Blake: Hey Ranga, mind cleaning up this mess?

Ranga: Yes sir!

Ranga began to glow as the clouds above gathered and darkened before several tornadoes began to form and come down on the Orc army, while lighting also strike down from the sky.

This attack that decimated the army was Ranga's skill "Death Storm."

By the time he had finished, Ranga had unleashed so much power, that he had even evolved from a Star Wolf, to a Tempest Star Wolf.

Gobta: No way! Ranga evolved?!

Ranga: Do you see now filthy Orcs?! This is but a fraction of the power wielded by someone you mocked as being pathetic!

Gobta: Uh, there's nobody there...

It was true, Ranga's attacked had been so devastating that all that was left of the Orcs surrounding them was scorched earth.

Ranga: EXACTLY!!

Meanwhile, Benimaru's "Hell Flare" continued it's devastation while Hakuro charged through hundreds of Orcs and cut them all down in quick succession, and Shion was using her raw strength to create entire fissures in the earth that claimed many Orcs.

Rimuru: Well, I'm glad there on our side...

Blake: Yeah, this army is losing soldiers by the hundreds in seconds.

Rimuru: I do hope they stick around after the war is over. Hey, how do you think Souei's doing?

Blake: Hmm?

Meanwhile:

The captain could only stare in sheer astonishment as Souei used his "Steel Threat" to cut down every single Orc guard they came across in seconds. By the time they freed the chieftain, just about every single Orc in the cave had been killed.

Souei: Use this.

He handed the keys to the cell where the Chieftain was, setting them free.

Chieftain: I don't understand...

Souei: We formed in alliance.

Chieftain: How? I was here?

Captain: It was me father. I negotiated on your behalf as a represented. Reinforcements are coming. You were right, there was light at the end of this tunnel.

Their path was suddenly blocked by a massive Orc General who tried to swing at Souei... only to be caught in his "Steel Threat" like the others.

Captain: Yeah, he seems to have that effect on everybody he meets...

The Lizardmen stood dumbfounded, while the captain to could only sweat drop.

Souei: This message, is for the Orc's puppet master. You are next. Destroying the Ogres village and making enemies of the Kijin, will be the greatest of your regrets.

With that, Souei tugged on the thread, and the general was reduced to sliced up pieces of flesh.

At the Battle:

Blake: I'm sure he's having fun.

Souei (My Lord, I have freed the Lizardmen Chieftain and his people)

Blake (Good work Souei. Come back here after you've made sure of their safety.)

As the battle continued, Rimuru pointed at something.

That something, was a massive Orc with a rather mutated appearance to his body and who was exuding a presence was power that was stronger then anything else on this field.

Rimuru (Hey guys, I think we just found the Orc Lord.)

Orc Lord: I'm so hungry... I want to eat something! Anything!

Sensing for our location, the Kijin arrived with the Lizardmen to also see the Orc Lord standing in front of them. Before anything could happen, a sound was heard and a bright red light showed up in the sky above.

That red light beamed past us and crashed into the ground between the Orc army and our forces.

When the dust cleared, a masked Majin in a top stood there.

Gelmud: What's the big idea?! You have some nerve to interfere in the plan of the great lord Gelmud!

Wait... he's the Majin behind all this... seriously?

Gelmud: A new Demon Lord who would've done my bidding was about to be born, but then you showed up and ruined everything!

Benimaru: Say what?

Did he say birthing a new Demon Lord?

Gelmud: YOU HEARD ME!! Why do you think I gave out so many names? Sowed so many seeds? It was all part of my plan to create the ultimate pawn!

{Mimir: Given the circumstance and know information about the Demon Lord system. It's likely that the Demon Lord who Gelmud serves was attempting to create a new candidate for the title in order to gain more power and influence over their fellows.}

So basically, spawn a new powerful being that would become your ally against the influences of the other Demon Lords and help increase your own standing in the world stage.

Not exactly a bad plan, but I don't think this Orc Lord is controllable at the moment...

Hakuro: Now I understand...

Souei: That's why attacked us?!

Shion And killed our people!

The Kijin were pissed beyond belief, but then someone spoke up to address Gelmud in a surprising manner.

Gabiru: Lord Gelmud! Why are you here? Could it be that your here to save the Lizardme-

Gelmud SHUT UP YOU STUPID LIZARD!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET THE ORC LORD EAT YOU ALREADY?!

Gabiru: W-What?

Gelmud: Get it through your head! You're so worthless that you'll never be anything more then a nuisance! But if the Orc Lord eats you, then you'll become part of his strength! Take heart in the fact that at least you'll die knowing some kind of purpose,

So that's the plan, name a monster from each of the main races in the forest, have them duke it out, support which was had the best odds, and have that candidate kill and absorb all the others power to evolve.

Gelmud: Dinner is served Orc Lord!

But instead of advancing to devour his enemies, the Orc Lord just stood staring at Gelmud.

Gelmud: What's wrong?

Orc Lord: A new Demon Lord will be born? I don't understand.

Gelmud: Imbecile... It's you! You'll become the Demon Lord known as the Orc Disaster and rule over the forest of Jura! That has always been the plan, and it's what he and I both desire.

Way to go and just straight up confirm your actually working for someone else buddy...

Gelmud: Why are you just standing their to stupid pig! Tch, fine! I wasn't suppose to interfere, but we're running out of time, so I have no choice!

Gelmud gathered a ball of magic and fired it at Gabiru with the intention of killing him and feeding his body to the Orc Lord. But Gabiru's subordinates jumped in front to tank the hit for him.

Gelmud: I already told you! You only serve as fodder for the Orc Lord! I will show the true strength of a superior Majin. Now die!

While Gabiru was grieving over the badly injured bodies of his companions, Gelmud struck again with the much more powerful "Deathmarch Dance", only for Rimuru to jump down and absorb the attack.

Rimuru: Wow, that was superior? You can't kill anyone with that weak sauce move.

Gelmud: N-No, impossible...

 Gabiru: D-Did you just save us?

Rimuru: Heads up!

Rimuru tossed him several globs of recovery potion to heal his friends with, before using "Sticky String" to bind Gelmud in place.

Gelmud: Y-You... how dare you! Don't you know who I-

Wham!

Gelmud: Gah! Y-You'll pay for tha-

Wham!

Those punches forced Gelmud out of the string and had him staggering back.

Rimuru: You keep talking like your some kind of big shot, but you seem pretty pathetic to me.

Gelmud: O-Ok listen, why don't you and I team up? We'll-

Blake: Why would we do that?

I showed right next to him, and slammed heel into his chest, knocking in down and right in front of the Orc Lord.

Gelmud: S-Seriously! Now there's two of you?! You're finished you hear me, I'm gonna make you both regret-

Blake: Who is this he you mentioned earlier? Who's the one pulling your strings and dragging you along like a good little mutt?

Gelmud: N-No! Orc Lord, do something!

Orc Lord: ...I'm so very hungry.

Gelmud: WHO CARES?! Just help me Orc Lor-I mean, Gerudo! Just hurry up and evolve into a Demon Lord!

Calling him by his name had seemed to get a reaction out of him as the now named Gerudo finally began to move.

Gelmud: Oh look, the mountain of lard has finally decided to move.  Oh your in for it now, you'll regret messing with me! Get them Gerudo! Make them regret ever messing with m-

Blake: Uh, you might wanna look behind you...

Gelmud: Huh?

Just as Gelmud turned, his head suddenly hit the ground as Gerudo swung his massive cleaver.

Shortly after, Gerudo bent down and began to bite into Gelmud's body, taking his power and abilities for himself. The action of eating a powerful Majin began to take it's affect, as smoky purple aura began to surround Gerudo, before vanishing to reveal that he had evolved into something much more Demonic in appearance.

{Mimir: By devouring Gelmud, Gerudo's magicules have increased ten fold and have unlocked his evolution into becoming a Demon Lord.}

So  what are the odds of winning now?

{Mimir: Even with his current power, he is nowhere near your level a power. And even Rimuru can still  take him on in a 1v1 with relative ease. This Orc Disaster is really only a threat to everyone here aside you two.}

Gerudo: I am the great Orc Disaster! And I am the one who will devour all in this world! My name is Gerudo, the new Demon Lord!

Benimaru: Shion!

Shion: I'm on it!

Rimuru: What?

Benimaru: My Lords, allow us to handle the pig.

Shion: That's some ego, now time to die!

Shion jumped into the air and brought down her Gorikimaru against Gerudo's Meat Crusher, Gerudo manage to push her back, only for Hakuro to come and cleanly slice his head off.

But just as the fight seemed to be over, a yellow like substance emerged from the neck wound and latched itself on Gerudo's severed head and lifted it up to sear in back onto his body.

Souei then appeared and used "Arcane Thread Fetters" to trap the Orc Disaster in a large cocoon of thread, allowing Benimaru to unleash a powerful "Hell Flare" at the trapped Gerudo. At the same time, Ranga used most of his magicules to summon a powerful jet of "Black Lighting" to strike at Gerudo.

But even with all that, the Orc Disaster got up and began to heal his injuries.

Gerudo: So this is what pain feels like.

...Are you sure I can beat this guy?

{Mimir: Do you feel like you can beat this guy?}

Strangely enough, even after seeing all that... yes?

{Mimir: Then you can probably beat this guy.}

An Orc General approached and offered himself to Gerudo to eat, so that he can gain more power and abelite's to better defeat us.

Gerudo accepted and his power grew. Allowing him to gain healing magic along with his already existing "Self-Regeneration."

Gerudo: More food, I'm still hungry! I NEED EVEN MORE POWER!!

He them used that same attacked Gelmud tried to kill Gabiru with to kill the Kijin, but just like before, Rimuru stepped in and absorbed it.

Rimuru: Don't worry, we got this.

I jumped next to him.

Blake: Yeah, we'll handle-

I suddenly stopped and looked out into the forest.

It felt like there was something nearby... or someone, watching us carefully.

Rimuru: Blake?

Blake: There someone watching us from inside the woods.

Rimuru: Really? I don't sense anything.

Blake: Whoever they are, they've hidden themselves very well and hold a lot of power.

Rimuru: Do you think it's someone involved with Gelmud?

Blake: ...Can you fight this on your own?

Rimuru: I think so?

Blake: Then there's only one to way to know.

With that, I quickly ran into the woods and singled onto the signature I had picked up. Whoever they were, they clearly noticed me coming, as they began to move at top speed. Making quick turns and attempting to mislead me, but I already had their scent and was letting them go so easily.

This game of cat and mouse continued for a while, but I eventually managed to catch up with that person and got a decent look at him.

It was a massive burly man wearing an a yellow outfit that made him look like someone trying to perform a circus act, similar to a clown's attire. When he turned to look at me, he wore a mask on his face. The mask itself featured  large nose, a blue stripe, and a mouth, with an expression that seemed angry, almost bestial.

It was then that I remembered Benimaru's description of the Majin that attacked him and became even more determined to grab him.

The man seemed surprise, and not in the idea that I was catching up to him, but in another manner entirely. What he said next completely took me off guard...

???: Founder Blake?!

Blake: Huh?

His statement cough me off guard, allowing to briefly get far away enough to take out three smoke bombs and toss them onto the ground. The smoke blocking my vision and allowing him to escape.

Blake: Dammit!

I slammed my fist against a tree out of frustration, while Treyni appeared next to me.

Treyni: Are you alright, my lord?

Blake: Yes, I'm fine Treyni. Just... a little frustrated that I couldn't catch that guy.

Treyni: I know how you feel... earlier I encountered two of Majins behind this scheme, one had a similar appearance look to the one you were chasing. But I also failed in capturing them...

Blake: Was one of them Gelmud?

Treyni: Yes?

Blake: Well good news, the Orc Lord already killed him. But the bad news is that he ate his body and has evolved into a Demon Lord.

{Mimir: Pseudo-Demon Lord, his evolution hasn't fully completed yet.}

Treyni: I saw sir Rimuru fighting the Orc Lord before I arrived here. It seems like he is already on the cusp of victory.

Blake: Well that's good. I'm gonna head back, but keep me updated if you noticed anything else.

Treyni: Of course my lord.

With that, I made my way back to the battlefield where I saw Rimuru had completely enveloped the Orc Lord with and used "Predator" to overpower his "Starved", making Rimuru the winner.

{Mimir: Transferring the memories of Rimuru.}

By doing this, I saw everything. Rimuru's talk with Gerudo, the Orc kings reason for doing all this, his meeting with Gelmud and the promise to save his dying people, and the fact he was willing to bear the sins of all his people to save them.

Rimuru had promised the dying Gerudo eat the sins of him and his people, and in final moments, Gerudo found peace while seeing the luscious land Rimuru would bring.

Wait... so Rimuru just ate ate a Demon Lord... but didn't evolve... why?

{Mimir: Plot convenience.}

What?

{Mimir: Nothing.}

No, you just said-

{Mimir: It's just your imagination.}

...

I approached Rimuru while he was talking to the Kijin.

Rimuru: Did you capture the person who was watching us?

Blake: Sadly no, he pulled a trick that allowed him to escape.

Rimuru: That sucks, we could've used him for more information.

Blake: And to give the Kijin their revenge.

Benimaru: Hmm?

I told the Kijin about the man I was chasing, and his appearance which they instantly recognized.

Benimaru: I see, though I am disappointed he could not have been capture, I know you did your best.

Hakuro: Yes, we know that if he hadn't pulled that trick, you would've caught he handedly,

Shion: And we'll make sure to get him next time!

Souei

Blake: That's good... wait, what do you mean we? I thought you guys were leaving after all this?

Benimaru: That was the idea at first, but after everything and seeing how much we've grown with you two as our masters. We've decided to stay and continue serving under you, if you'll have us.

Blake: Is that so? Well then, welcome aboard.

Later:

Back at the Lizardmen base, everyone had gathered to discuss the fate of the Orcs after the war had concluded.

Treyni: Lord Blake and Chairman Rimuru Tempest, would you both like to start?

Outside of our group, many of the people in the room seemed surprised by how Treyni addressed me. Noticing their expressions, she explained.

Treyni: Lord Blake is currently the most powerful existing entity inside of the Jura forest. He is also the nephew of the Storm Dragon Veldora and is one of the two beings responsible for forming the Great Jura forest to begin with. It seems only natural that the Dryads would pledge our service to him.

Chieftain: The Storm Dragon?! Truly?!

Captain: Amazing...

Rimuru: Yeah, that was our reaction too... Anyways, getting back on topic. I'll just say what's on my mind, so please reserve your judgement until I'm done.

He took a deep breath, then spoke:

Rimuru: First, I don't plan on charging the Orcs with any sort of crimes. I know this will upset the Lizardmen who lost the most out of this, but hear me out. This all started because the Orcs were literally starving due to a famine; anyone of any race might have made the same choice if they found themselves in the same situation.

Blake: For those of you who don't think you would. Let it be known that this is a situation where there is no food or water for miles on end. Your home is gone and your people are dying from either lack of food, lack of water, the searing heat, exhaustion from overexertion, or even potential cannibalism just to survive. At that point, a leader should be willing to do anything; so his people can live on.

My words quickly shut up those who looked like they were about to argue back on that matter.

Chieftain: ...Yes, we likely would do the same if pushed hard enough, I'll concede to that. Is there more you'd like to add.

Rimuru: I've taken all of the Orcs sins upon myself. So direct your complaints to me.

Blake: As his sworn-brother, I will also share in this matter.

Suddenly, the Orc representative, who we learnt was the son of Gerudo, stood and spoke out.

Orc Rep: No! We can't allow that! Such a burden isn't fair to either of yo-

Rimuru: Too late. I already promised Demon Lord Gerudo.

His words stunned Orc, who could only sit and look down with a defeated look.

Chieftain: I see... still, I feel as though your decision remains somewhat unfair to the rest of us who were wronged.

Benimaru stepped forward.

Benimaru: There is one undisputed word that all us monsters follow. Survival of the fittest. This is the way things have worked for all monster kind.

Rimuru: You guys lost your home and nearly went extinct thanks to this mess. Don't you have any complaints too?

Benimaru: I would be lying if I said we didn't, but despite them. We will not let it happen again.

All the other Kijin nodded in agreement.

Chieftain: Very well, you do make a valid point. Regarding this matter, I do have an additional question.

Blake: Let me guess, it's fate of the Orcs?

Chieftain: Correct. You have both said that you won't charge them for their crimes, but does that also mean you'll take in the survivors?

150,000 Orcs had survived the battle, which is still a lot and would be too much for our town to take in. Unless...

Blake: How about an alliance?

Chieftain: Pardon?

Rimuru: Yeah! Why don't we all work together?

Chieftain: How so?

Rimuru: The Lizardmen will provide a clean water source and fresh fish from the lake, the Goblins can offer housing, the Kijin will offer security, and our town can provide process goods. In return, the Orcs will contribute their labor. All the races within the Great Forest of Jura will form an alliance to mutually benefit one another, a nation where all monsters can coexist.

Orc Rep: But that would mean... you want us Orcs to be part of your alliance, right?

Blake: Well it's either that, or face complete subjugation and/or destruction by any of vengeful groups here. Just do some mannual work and you'll have both a roof over your heads and food. If you want to stay in Tempest, you have to contribute in something in return to earn your keep.

The Orcs began to tear up before bowing in gratitude.

Orcs: Thank you! We'll promise to work hard!

Orc: In fact, we'll devote our whole lives to helping.

Chieftain: Well then, we look forward to working with you.

Rimuru: Does that sound good to you, Treyni?

Treyni: It does. And the Dryads can offer our protection, along with the bounty of the forest to alleviate the Orcs hunger.

The Orc could only stare in tear filled gratitude as Treyni stood.

Treyni: Now, as caretake of the forest, I Treyni, shall make a new declaration. I hereby appoint Rimuru Tempest as the Chancellor of the Great Forest of Jura.

Rimuru: Chancellor?!

Treyni: While at the same, appoint Lord Blake as the official Guardian Protector of the Great Jura Forest.

Blake: Guardian?

Treyni: The Great Jura Alliance has now formed, founded by Lord Blake and Rimuru, our new Guardian and Chancellor.

With that, every single person knelt to us, making it clear that any attempt to refuse would be pointless.

Rimuru: O-Ok, as your new Slime Chancellor, I'm counting on all of you!

Everyone: Yes sir!

And that's we somehow managed to establish the Jura Forest Alliance.

Unknown:

In a shadow area of a dark realm, a black haired being with yellow eyes was looking down at an orb. showcasing the events of the battle with Ifrit.

???: It seems that mask has appeared again. I guess the rumors are true, and that Slime monster... to gain an alliance with a Hybrid, truly interesting.

The Demon of Black smiled.

Unknown:

In a field of grass with a pure white sky above them, three people stood looking down at a lake, that showed the battle with the Orcs.

The first was a large and imposing man with short black hair and dull grey eyes.

His eyes were closed in contemplation.

The second was a tall woman with emerald eyes and crimson hair that was wrapped in a long ponytail.

She was staring at the pool with interest.

The last was a man with a pale complexion, shoulder length white hair and dark scarlet eyes.

He glared down at the image with a predatory grin.

White: So, after a long time of waiting, the boss is finally back in action! I was starting to wonder if we'd actually have to find a way to get there and break him out ourselves.

Red: Yes... I'll admit that even I was starting to grow a bit concern.

White: Either way, it's about time. I was starting to get bored since there's little to do around here! Makes me wonder a little about if there was something wrong with him...

The woman narrowed her eyes a bit at her companion's implication.

Red: Careful what you say about the master, Mica. If you honestly thought he wouldn't break free, then that shows you doubt him.

Mica: Ha! Like hell I do Rubes! Come on, we both that prison wouldn't do really do much the end to hold him forever. I'm just honestly surprised he didn't just break out sooner.

Ruby could only sigh in exasperation. She already knew he was just speaking his thoughts and being blunt with them like usual, but meant no real ill intent.

No, it was only really like that when facing down enemies. Otherwise, it was just meant to be a friendly jab.

The only thing she was doing now was just encouraging his already eccentric behavior.

Ruby: Whatever his reasons, it is not our duty to question. It is our duty however, to follow his orders and wait for him to call us to aid in his goals.

Mica: Heh, whatever you say... what do you think Onyx? You've been a lot quieter then usual over there.

The black haired man finally opened his eyes and stared down into the pool with a stoic look.

Onyx: For now, we wait for his call, and when he does, we will unleash the masters will upon the world again.

Jistav:

Laplace: After all the trouble you went to set that up. It must drive you bonkers that a new Demon Lord wasn't born.

???: Perhaps a little... still though, it was an amazing spectacle. That Slime... what shall I do with it?

Laplace: Sounds like you got plans to make. Well, should you ever need a hand again, I'll lend you one for cheap. Demon Lord Clayman.

Just as Laplace was about to make his exit, he stopped and turned to Clayman.

Laplace: Oh, and one more thing I'd think you'd want to know. It's from Footman.

Clayman: Oh? And what did he have for me that is so important?

Laplace gave Clayman a look that told him it was serious.

Laplace: One simple sentance... the founder has returned.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

166K 4K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
227K 4.2K 49
Harry Potter the boy who lives dies as a young boy as his body even with his magic working to keep him alive can't take anymore he is reborn as Sato...
294K 7.6K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
28.6K 801 29
Fem Rimuru/Kiana Satoru Mikami was a normal japanese man playing his favorite game Honkai Impact 3rd ... But he was stabbed when he helped his junior...