Zulu

Oleh nkosithandolwethu18

This story focuses on a young South African boy called Zulu, who had a strong belief in his culture and wante... Lebih Banyak

Appreciation note
Characters
One| Migration
Two | Treasure
Three | Zulu
Four | The interrogation
Six | Scissors
Seven | You can't have them both
Eight | You should step up for her or else...
Nine | Psychic gift
Ten | Blissful
Eleven | You are pregnant
Twelve | The bench

Five | Three birds with one stone

12 4 0
Oleh nkosithandolwethu18

Finally it was Friday, the day everyone was waiting for but the event was going to happen in the night. For now it was normal school day and the boys were playing soccer. Mxolisi was not there, he was absent due to his accident. Zweli made an assist to Nkosinathi and they won 1 - 0. Nokwanda came to Mzwanele after the game. She was happy for Mzwanele and because of the event.

"Congratulations on your win," Nokwanda complimented him.

"Thanks honey, are you ready for tonight?" he asked.

[Nokwanda chuckled]"I'm always ready, you know that too and I have this feeling that we are going to take the show." Mzwanele kissed her on the cheeks. "Don't worry my love no one can stand between us, "  he said.

Nokwanda was happy and Mzwanele looked like he had something on his mind. Aaliyah was looking for Vusumuzi in the dressing room and found him with some of the players.

"You were outstanding out there," Aaliyah complimented him. Vusumuzi didn't respond, he nodded his head agreeing and also smiled.

"I want us to be together tonight and nothing at all," she said.

Vusumuzi nodded his head agreeing. "When I'm saying nothing at all, I mean no Mzwanele and the other boys, Aaliyah commanded him. Thando was looking for Amanda but didn't find her, instead she saw her brother Zweli. Zweli was coming out of the dressing room.

"Brother," she yelled. "what is it Thando?" He asked.

Thando came close to him, Zweli continued walking and Thando followed him. Zweli didn't like talking to her because he knew that Thando always comes to him for help.

"You played well today," she tried complimenting him.

[Zweli sighed]"You are not a good pretender Thando, what do you really want?"

Thando smiled.

"I would like to know where is Zulu? I'd like to speak to him about tonight," she asked. Zweli was a bit confused because Thando calls herself a princess who doesn't like to date. "You're going with him?" He asked. 

"No, no dear brother I'm only asking for Amanda," she responded. 

Zweli's face changed when he thought about Mxolisi. He couldn't stand hearing Mxolisi's name because he regretted what he did.

"No I don't know where he is and why should I care?" Zweli pretended. "Because he is your friend," she said. Zweli's face had guilt and Thando realized that something is wrong. "He is not my friend!" He shouted

[Zweli sobbed]"He's not my friend, I betrayed him."

"Maybe there's a reason behind it," Thando convinced him. Zweli held Thando hands and shouted, "no! there's no reason, all I did was to protect Mzwanele."

"What happened? Talk to me," Thando asked. 

"Mzwanele brutally..." Zweli realized that Thando was using him to get information, then he kept quiet. Thando defended herself, "It's fine if you don't want to talk, I'm not using you. I wanted to ask you to be my partner tonight." Thando looked at Zweli with convincing eyes.

Valentine's ball in school 

Anyone who didn't have a partner could not make it through the gate. Zweli's partner was his sister Thando and obviously Aaliyah with Vusumuzi. Aaliyah saw Thando and went to her. "Didn't think you'll make it," she said. They hugged each other. Aaliyah was so astonishing in her dress, Thando was too.

"Me too but hey I'm here now, let's enjoy," Thando suggested.

[Loud music] 

"Did you see Amanda?" Aaliyah asked. Thando wondered that who is Amanda's partner. "No I didn't, she replied. Aaliyah smiled and said, "let go to her." Thando wasn't ready to see Amanda's partner. "Um....let me go check on Zweli, he might be looking for me," Thando avoided seeing Amanda. Aaliyah was confused because she didn't understand what was wrong between these two.

"But you sai..." Thando interrupted Aaliyah, "bye Aaliyah see you soon."

Thando looked for Zweli and found him with Vusumuzi. She pulled Zweli away from Vusi and Zweli was confused.

"You lied to me," she said.

"Lied? What are you talking about?" Zweli asked.

"You said, you don't know where was Zulu," she said. "Yes and I haven't changed," Zweli responded. Thando kept on looking around. "Then who is Amanda's partner?" She asked.

"You didn't see her? You'll be shocked to see her. I think everyone will talk about them," Zweli responded.

"What? The...." Zweli pulled Thando while she was trying to talk. Zweli took her to see Amanda and Thando was shocked to see Amanda's partner. Amanda's partner was a boy who played soccer and his name was Thabiso. Thabiso and Thando had a history together but they were friends until Thabiso ruined it by confessing to Thando. Mzwanele and Nokwanda walked in and everyone was complimenting them. They both enjoyed that they took the show but it wasn't for so long until Senamile and Siyamthanda showed up. They took the spot light from Mzwanele and Nokwanda. Nokwanda was angry.

[People chanted]"They look so pretty, I bet no one can beat them now."

[Everyone clapped hands]

Wandile and Nkosinathi were two best friends. They liked to gossip and they entered that night together as partners. Nkosinathi saw Amanda and was shocked to her with a partner.

"Did you see Amanda's partner?" Nkosinathi asked.

"No, who is it?" Wandile replied. Wandile kept on looking around and saw her. "Wow, I thought Thabiso had a crushed on Thando," he said.

"I'm judging him, Amanda is not the one for him. If I was him, I would have stayed friends with Thando not this," Nkosinathi suggested. "What? Why are you respecting her? Amanda is ugly and Thabiso shouldn't  have picked her as his partner," Wandile teased Amanda.

"But her face is starting to glow," Nkosinathi wondered. Wandile showed him a face cream on his phone.

[Both laughed]

Thando went to Amanda because she was relieved that Amanda wasn't with Mxolisi. She tried talking to her but Amanda thought that Thando had something to do with Mxolisi's absent. "What do you want from me?" Amanda asked.

"I need you to listen to me and I also want to apologies for yesterday," Thando responded. " Ok I'll listen to you but I need to know if you want Zulu?" Amanda asked. "Amanda can you...." Amanda interrupted her, "answer the simple question, yes or no!"  

"No, I actually hate him! That's why I don't want him near you," Thando replied.

"Why do you hate him?" Amanda asked.

"Amanda! I've answered your question, now listen to me," Thando suggested.

"I won't! You're just jealous of me, you knew that I liked Zulu first day but you humiliated him in front of me and..." Thando interrupted her, "but Amanda I..." Amanda was very angry, " shut up! You're always acting like you own me, well you don't! If you hate Zulu then that means we have to stop being friends, how can you hate someone I like? You know what don't ever come near me again, I'm not your friend anymore and if you try to humiliate Zulu again then you'll see the worse of me!"

Zweli and Thabiso came to them, they suspected that something was off. Thando made a fake smile, pretending to be fine.

"Something wrong ladies?" Zweli asked.

"No! everything's fine," Thando replied.

Thando looked at Amanda and she couldn't control herself. She just left and the boys looked at Amanda. Siyamthanda and Senamile were sitting under the tree.

"I'm so tired, people complimenting me right and left," Senamile said. Siyamthanda was confused, "isn't that suppose to make you happy?" 

"I am and thanks," Senamile appreciated.

"Thanks?" Siyamthanda confused.

"I wouldn't be getting these compliments if it weren't for you," Senamile replied.

[Siyamthanda scoffed]

"I'm serious," she said.

Mzwanele was still angry that he was defeated. He kept on looking Senamile and Siyamthanda. He then summoned Zweli and Vusumuzi. He was planning something.

"Why did you call us?" Zweli asked. " You took the show man," Vusumuzi complimented in Zulu.

"Well Vusi I thought I did until they showed up," Mzwanele pointed at them. Mzwanele looked at Senamile and she looked at him back. Senamile blushed and SIyamthanda was confused. Mzwanele gave Zweli a camera," record this and don't miss a thing." Mzwanele went to Senamile and Siyamthanda was angry.

"You both look perfect," he complimented them. Siyamthanda asked, "what do you want?" Senamile looked at Siyamthanda with protective eyes. "Don't be harsh,' she said.

"It's fine Senamile, I wanted to compliment you guys that's all. I'll go," he said sarcastically.

"Don't go. Siyamthanda please stop being rude," Senamile protected Mzwanele. Senamile was actually into Mzwanele but the problem was that Mzwanele wasn't on the same page as her. Siyamthanda saw that he was standing in their way and decided to go. 

"Wow, then have fun both of you," he said.

Siyamthanda looked at Senamile as he was leaving. Zweli kept on recording a video. Mzwanele came close to Senamile and she stepped back until she reached the tree. Mzwanele kept on coming close and Senamile didn't want to do.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked.

"No...no I'm not," she responded.

Mzwanele held her hands and kissed her. Senamile was surprised but she kissed him back. Mzwanele toughed her thighs and Senamile removed his hands from her thighs. Senamile whispered, "I don't think this is a good idea." 

Mzwanele continued kissing her, he even kissed her on her neck. Senamile felt like this was wrong, she felt like someone was watching them. Mzwanele tore Senamile's dress from her breast and untied her bra. Zweli kept on recording and Senamile pushed Mzwanele away.

[Vusumuzi giggled]

Senamile heard his laugh. She remembered it when Vusi laughed at her in class. "Hey what's wrong?" Mzwanele asked. Senamile held her dress up and she kept on looking around.

"There's no one with that laugh other than your friend Vusi. What's going on?" She asked. Senamile felt ashamed of herself, her eyes was filled with tears. "I'm leaving," she said.

"What do you think? I'm Mzwa or you have forgotten?" Mzwanele asked.

"I hate you!" Senamile angrily. She kept on looking around and she ran away.

[Mzwanele laughed]

Londiwe and Luyanda were two lesbians who spent time together all the time. They thought they can make out in school but Vusumuzi searched for Mzwanele. He came with Zweli and Mzwanele. Mzwanele decide to call everyone to come and watch. He took a video, Luyanda heard some weird noises in the bushes and everyone came out. They felt so humiliated and Londiwe wanted to know who was it. After all the drama, Senamile was long gone and the girls were scared to show themselves in public. It was time for the last dance. Zweli pulled his sister to dance.

"Why was Amanda angry?" Zweli asked.

"Because I told her that I hate Zulu. Now she told me that I'm not her friend anymore," Thando replied.

"So she really likes Zulu?" Zweli asked. "Like? That's not the word to begin with, she said. Zweli came closer to her ear and whispered, "you know what I think." 

"What?" She asked.

"I think you love Zulu and it's written all over your face. You wouldn't be worried about where he was earlier if you don't. You wanted to stop him from going with Amanda because oh your jealousy," Zweli said.

"I don't I..." Zweli interrupted her, "you're making a fool out of yourself by denying it!"

Zweli and Thando looked at each other. "Now deny it," Zweli said. Thando couldn't say anything, she kept quiet.

"That's what I thought," he replied to her silence. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.5K 373 18
You've probably experienced being in love: most people have. You've also probably experienced being love with two people at once. Katia finds herself...
127 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...
29.6K 1.2K 33
It isn't always that youngsters are gifted truly. Lizzie, though, hadn't thought of it as much. She was amazing at figure skating just like her fathe...
2.4M 96.2K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...