First Awakening

By NotMyself24

Elizabeth Rivers has had a rough past. Her father abusing her, her family abandoning her, living in the woods... More

1: The Art of Getting By
2: The In Between
3: Imprint?
4: Long Nights and Fireflies
5: Wild Fire
6: Questionings
8: Living Hell
9: Nearing Summer's End
10: Secrets
11: Counting Spells
12: Drifting (Part One)
13: Drifting (Part Two)
14: Not that Innocent
15: Awakening

7: Hypnotic

169 4 0
By NotMyself24

WARNING: This chapter's contents may not be acceptable for some. Reader discretion advised.
***************************************************************************************************************
Fighting my brother doesn't last more than five seconds.

One Mississippi... I throw the first punch not losing eye contact

Two Mississippi... He's blocks it

Three Mississippi... I receive a painful blow to the stomach

Four Mississippi... I curl up in pain as my brother waits for a counter attack that isn't coming
***************************************************************************************************************
"Again!" I demand taking off my jacket.

"Are you sure?" Gabe asks. I charge at him and kick his legs out from under him. He gets up and swings at my head, I dodge quickly. I swing at his gut and he falls over. Gabe kicks my legs out from under me. I get back up and dust my self off. I kick him in the side of the jaw and feel it crack. Gabe fixes his jaw and gets up. "Good job." He congratulates with a crooked smile.

"I just kicked your ass!" I exclaim. Jacob walks out onto the porch and plops down.

"Who ass did you kick?" Jake smirks.

"Mine." Gabe grumbles.

"Took you long enough El." Jake says. I roll my eyes and give him 'the finger'. Jake chuckles and walks back inside. Gabe pats my back.

"You did good. Fighting that is. Flipping your boyfriend off doesn't make of anything." Gabe smirks.

"Well you'd be damned to bloody hell if you ever had a bitch to yourself." I give him a quick hug.

"Tomorrow we work on using your abilities." He states walking off.

"Got it!" I call after him.
***************************************************************************************************************
I stand at the counter with my arms being the only thing supporting me, one leg pushed back farther than the other. I can feel hands sliding into my front pockets. A kiss on the collarbone, then a few in my neck, and another on my jawbone. I turn my head and my lips meet Jacob's. He takes his hands out of my pockets and spins me to face him. Our lips lock as his hands slide just below my waist. As we come up for air, he lift me onto the countertop. I put my finger in his belt tools and pull him to me allowing my legs to dangle on his sides. Jake's hands slide up under my shirt as we kiss. Slowly, I push my hands under his. We're broken up by a knock on the door. I jump down and peck his neck. The more innocent version of his little show earlier.

"Oh my God we know you two are here! Hurry up!" Quil? I open the door then cross my arms and cock out my hip.

"What Quil?" I growl.

"When are you guys coming back?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "Jake, when are we going back to Forks?" I call.

"2 or 3 weeks Quil!" Wolf telepathy.

"Why the hell did you show up when you could've used telepathy?" My eyebrow raises. Quil scratches his neck then runs. "Asshole!"
***************************************************************************************************************
"Quil did it on purpose, ya know." Jake sighs.

"I know, that's why I called him an asshole."

"Can't have any hybrid babies running around." He chuckles.

"I think we could handle it." I state.

"I know we can, but Billy on the other hand."

"Billy will be fine if we have kids Jake. It's not like he's gonna be babysitting. All the time."

"Exactly, not all the time."

"Sue, Emily, Jasper, Bella, Gabe."

"Or ya know, our kid so maybe we should."

"Jake, there's gonna be times when we wanna go out and can't have kids with us."

"I know El, but-" I kiss him cutting his words off.

"Shut up." I scoff. He grabs my waist pulling me to him. Our lips move perfectly in sinc. My hands slide up to his neck. I move my hands down onto his chest and kiss his neck.

"What's that for?" He asks.

"I'm not as innocent as I seem." I whisper kissing his neck again.
***************************************************************************************************************
"How the hell do I do that!?!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air.

"Concentrate." Gabe says.

"I don't know how."

"Think about it happening, and it will."

"How can I think about it if I've never done it!?!" I growl.

"Use the anger you have against your father, and target it at the tree." Jake chimes in. I close my eyes and think about everything that my dad has ever done to me. I can feel the anger flowing through my veins, growing with every pulse. My eyes snap open as my hands go up aiming at the tree. Fire is set to the tree as I stumble back. I find myself in Jake's familiar arms.

"Are you okay?" Gabe asks. I nod and try to stand on my own. I fall back into Jake's arms. I shake my head.

"Don't think so." I reply.

"Yeah, that looked like it took all your power." Gabe says placing his hand on my forehead. I start to feel weaker by the second, I collapse into Jake's arms.

"It did." Is all I hear before drifting away...

"You weak pathetic little bitch!" My dad snaps. I wince and suck.in a breath. I feel and hand hit my face. Did he seriously slap me? "Get up!" He scolds. "I said GET UP!" I feel a hand grab my arm a pull me up. The familiar feeling of being dragged down into the basement returns. "You little pathetic bitch, get in the freezer where you belong." I shake my head and try to fight back. "GET IN THE DAMN FREEZER!" I feel myself pushed down into it and his laugh as the door locks.

"NO!" I screech.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Calm down. It's okay, you're okay." Jacob soothes pulling me to his chest and stroking my hair. "It's okay, I'm here." I try to fight back.

"Let me try." Gabe whispers walking toward me. "Liz. Hey Liz, it's Gabe. Snap out of it." His hand intertwines with mine. I suck in a breath and curl up against Jake.

"What happened to me?" I whisper shakily.
***************************************************************************************************************
"Gabe said to wait a few weeks before you use any abilities. Just in case, so you don't have another panic attack from power loss." Jacob says. I nod and mumble a 'mhm' before curling in tighter to his chest. Warm lips press against my forehead, but cold hands on his chest. Jake holds me close and slightly rocks back and forth. He smooths down my hair.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"What happens if I'm not strong enough to use my power?"

"I don't know, El. I don't know."

"I'm dying, aren't I?"

"No, you're okay."

"Jake, I can handle the truth."

"I know you can, you're perfectly fine."

"Really Jake? Only somebody who needs protection can be imprinted on. That's why the bond broke between you and Renesmee, she was strong enough to protect herself. You could've imprinted if I didn't need protected."

"Elizabeth." Jake sighs.

"You know that it's the truth."

"I also know that the bond between us is stronger, there are somethings that you're not gonna be able to protect yourself from, like the Volturi, or the O'Haras, or people like-"

"Like my father? Yeah I know that too Jake, but I highly doubt anyone can keep me safe from him."
***************************************************************************************************************
I lean up against the door frame and watch Jake out in the edge of the wood in his full wolf form. I have one of his tee-shirts and a pair of my shorts on, Alaska isn't as cold as it seems. Suddenly, a freezing cold wind blows, I crouch down trying to cover up my legs. Thought too soon. I slowly stand back p and go in to put on sweatpants.

"What's the matter, you cold?" I jump at the voice and turn around to see Jake. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and giggle.

"Unlike some people, I don't have fur." I turn back round and make my way to the bedroom. I dig around in the drawers until I find a pair of fluffy pajama pants. I throw off my shorts and slide the pants on. I dig around for a hoodie.

"Looking for this?" I jump again, Jake is holding his big brown hoodie. I snatch it from his hands and slide it over my head.

"Stop popping up behind me." I order.

"Sorry." He pulls the hoodie down to full length. "Forgot you can't hear me walking around."

"You're just lucky that I haven't hurt you yet." I peck his cheek. He pulls me against his chest.

"You know you'd warm up faster if you took your clothes off." He scoffs. I bury my face in his chest.

"I don't care." I mumble.

"It was worth a shot." He chuckles rubbing my back.

"Really? You've had me all to yourself for a while, and you think trying to keep me from catching hypothermia was worth a shot."

"Well."

"Well I don't care."

"Yes you do."

"I hate you." I whisper.

"No. No you don't."

"Hate you."

"You love me." I bite my lip and nod. Jake picks me up and presses his lips to mine. I pull back. "You still cold?" I throw the hoddie off in reply. He smirks and grabs the bottom of my shirt and throws it on the floor.

"Not for much longer." I scoff.
***************************************************************************************************************
Over the Phone: "Are you sure Alice?"
"Sadly yes."
"What does a group of vampires want with me?"
"They think that your a threat, and will try to enilate you."
"When."
"Three weeks."
"How do they know when Jake and I are going back?"
"I don't know."
"So, a group of vampires wants to kill me. For what? I don't even know how to use my powers. Hell I can't even!"
"Why?"
"Last time I tried it almost killed me."
"Do you want me to warn Jacob?"
"I will."
"Okay."
"Thanks Alice."
"Just stay safe."
"I know, don't worry I have a watch dog."
***************************************************************************************************************
"Shouldn't we just go back now, and help?" I suggest. Jacob looks at me concerningly.

"El, we need to stay here and out of the way. You still need training, and this is the only place that we can do it."

"Jacob, I need more power if I'm ever gonna use my abilities. It's gonna be a while, trust me."

"I just can't let you get hurt." Jacob sighs. I wrap my arms around his neck and push him back on the bed. I plant a kiss on his lips.

"I'll be fine." I peck his lips again. "I promise." His hands meet my hips.

"We're at least staying another 5 days." Jake pecks my neck. I bite my lip subconsciously then our lips lock, moving perfectly in sinc. My hands slide up to his head, his meet the bottom of my shirt. We come up for air and he pulls my shirt off, I do the same to him. I put hands on his shoulders and push him back down. He smirks then rolls over on top of me. I bite my lip again as his lips meet my neck...
****************Later***************
I wake up with my back against Jacob's bare chest and his arm gripped tightly around my waist. I turn my head and peck his cheek.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Waking you up." Not a total lie.

"Go back to sleep."

"What if I don't want to?" I intertwine my hand with the one over my waist.

"Too freakin' bad." He tightens his grip and pulls me closer.

"Jacob, I love you."

"I love you too." He pecks my lips then I curl closer to him. "Afraid of something?" He chuckles sarcastically.

"No, I'm cold."

"Well I'd tell you to take your clothes off, but you already did." He scoffs. I turn around so that I'm facing him. I curl up to him like a dog and his arm gently slides over me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 23.2K 52
twilight x fem!reader when y/n moves to forks to get away from her parents- what exactly awaits her? better yet, who awaits her? things become helpl...
391K 12.9K 44
Jacob Black finally imprints, but it's not what anyone could have imagined. It can't possibly be right. But it can't possibly be wrong either. On the...
1K 63 19
My life will never be the same without him. If I survive this, I need to find Jacob. He needs to know that I'm okay. He needs to know that I'm alive...
205K 4.7K 25
Y/N moves to Forks with her mom after her parent's divorce. Here she meets the love of her life, but will it last? Y/N- Your Name Y/N/N- Your Nickname