The Next World Monarch

De JohtoAmour64

10 years have passed since Ash Ketchum became the World Monarch. There have been many challengers that have t... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Jaydin Silver
Chapter 2: Seven Years Later
Chapter 3: Mega Evolution
Chapter 4: Lumiose City
Chapter 5: Jaydin vs Clemont
Chapter 6: Leaving Kalos
Chapter 7: Aloha to the Alola
Chapter 8: Enrollment
Chapter 9: The Start of Something New
Chapter 10: School Escapades
Chapter 11: Proclamation for Examination
Chapter 12: Is This a Date?!
Chapter 14: Field Trip to Paldea
Chapter 15: Gotta Catch a Paldea Pokemon!
Chapter 16: Midterm Mayhem
Chapter 17: Shadow
Chapter 18: A Birthday Worth Celebrating
Chapter 19: Aether Foundation Grand Prix
Chapter 20: Round I
Chapter 21: Round II
Chapter 22: The Finals

Chapter 13: Jaydin's Secret

141 8 1
De JohtoAmour64

The weekend had finally come to an end, it was now Monday and it was back to regular classes. Like usual, a majority of the home room class were struggling to wake up. What was unusual though, was that Reeka was not in that group. She was wide awake and had a huge smile on her face.

"You're more awake than usual" Barbara said with her usual deadpan expression.

"I just slept better that's all" Reeka said.

"After your date with Jaydin yesterday" Barbara said bluntly.

Reeka's expression instantly changed to one of embarrassment. Her cheeks blushed deep crimson.

"I-I-It's n-not l-l-like that!!" She said frantically.

Jaydin saw Reeka acting weird. "You okay Reeka?"

Reeka stiffened up upon hearing her crush speaking to her.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay!" She said quickly.

Jaydin titled his head in confusion, but ultimately just shrugged it off. Zoroark however, had a pretty good idea why she reacted like that, causing her to have mixed feelings about it.

The morning classes eventually got underway, however Reeka couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. It was undoubtedly one of the happiest days of her life. One thing that bothered her though was Jaydin making movements to keep his shirt from blowing up.

It was finally P.E. and this time the class was held at the pool.

"Alright kids, today you'll be doing class in the pool. So grab the school swimsuits and get changed" the Teacher said.

"Does this mean we'll get to see Jaydin and Damian shirtless?!" One girl whispered with excitement.

"Best day ever!" Another girl whispered.

Reeka also thought about seeing Jaydin shirtless, although not in a perverted way like all the other girls.

'Come to think of it, I haven't seen him shirtless even once, and we live together. Why does he look so adamant about being seen shirtless?' Reeka thought.

Jaydin suddenly walked up to the teacher. He whispered something into his ear. The teacher nodded.

"Principal Lillie has already informed me, you can do homework if you want to" the teacher said.

Jaydin nodded and thanked him. All the other students looked on in confusion as Jaydin and Zoroark walked to a secluded area near the pool.

"What was that about?" Reeka said to herself. Pikachu jumped onto Reeka's shoulder and shared her intrigued expression.

Damian formed a smirk. "Looks like I found his weakness."

All the other students grabbed the school swimsuits and entered their respective changing rooms.

All the girls emerged first. They were all wearing a navy blue one piece with red stripes on the sides. The Academy logo was imprinted on the back. Reeka had prescription goggles on, as did Pikachu, Reeka's hair was tied up in pigtails.

All the guys soon came out. They were all wearing bathing shorts that had the same color patterns as the girls'. The Academy logo was imprinted on the right side.

All the guys tried to impress the girls by flexing their muscles, however the girls didn't look impressed, and not even remotely interested. That changed when Damian emerged, showing off his early 6 pack and muscles. All the girls squealed and had hearts in their eyes. Damian flexed at all the girls, even Reeka. However this caused Reeka to look away, feeling grossed out at the sight. All the other guys were angry at Damian for showing off.

Jaydin looked on and was also annoyed at Damian showing off.

"Ugh, not a sight I ever wanted to see" Zoroark said with disgust.

"No kidding" Jaydin said.

"Still, he's got nothing on you, Mr. Full 6 Pack Abs" Zoroark teased, lightly poking Jaydin's abs.

"You forgot one crucial thing" Jaydin said.

"Which is?" Zoroark said, trying to pretend like she didn't know.

"Purple colored skin and covered in scars and bruises, and a few scars on my back" Jaydin answered.

Zoroark grunted as she averted her gaze.

Jaydin also looked away, guilty for bringing it up.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that" he said.

"I-It's not your fault, I'm the one who b-brought it up" Zoroark said as she stammered a couple times.

The two still didn't look at each other, both maintaining their sad faces.

"Do you think you'll ever tell her?" Zoroark suddenly asked.

Jaydin finally looked at her. "Tell who?"

Zoroark looked at him. "Reeka of course."

Jaydin was surprised to hear that. Her reaction is the one he fears the most. He's been very careful to not let Reeka see him without a shirt. He knew deep down that she will find out eventually, but he doesn't want that to happen yet.

'What if she becomes scared of me? What if she'll want to stop living with me? If that happens, I'll probably become lonely again...' Jaydin thought.

"I don't know..." was all Jaydin said.

Meanwhile most of the girls were being smitten by Damian and his performance in the pool. Reeka and Pikachu were a little bit away from the main group. Pikachu was wearing water wings and had goggles on.

"This is actually pretty refreshing isn't Pikachu?" Reeka said with a sigh.

"Yeah, we should come here more often" Pikachu said as she swam around Reeka.

"For sure, although I'd prefer less people" Reeka said.

Damian saw Reeka wasn't paying attention to him like all the other girls. This annoyed him a lot.

'That Nerd isn't paying attention to me. I have to change that, and humiliate that loser Jaydin!' He thought. An idea suddenly came to him. 'Hang on, that loser was so adamant about going in the pool, so that must mean he's scared of the water. If I can get that nerd in danger while she's still in the pool, he'll be too scared to save her, giving me the chance to rescue her and get her to fall in love with me and dump that loser all in one fell swoop!'

As class continued, Damian kept planning his move. The teacher said they could all grab a drink of water before finishing up. Reeka asked Pikachu if she could get a drink for her, seeing Pikachu getting a little tired from swimming around. Pikachu nodded and got out. Damian saw his chance. He snuck out of sight from everyone else and readied his weapon of choice. It was a simple peashooter that housed a dart that could weaken muscle strength. He saw an opening and fired. It hit Reeka, surprising her.

"Ow. What just hit me?" She asked herself.

Her question would have to wait as her body started to weaken, causing her to start sinking into the water.

"H-H-Help m—" she started to yell but stopped when she fell completely underwater.

Something suddenly shot through Jaydin, causing him to jump up.

"What's wrong?" Zoroark asked.

Then without warning, Jaydin ran as fast as he could towards the pool. Zoroark ran after him.

The students started to come back. One person spotted Reeka underneath the water, not moving.

"Everyone! Reeka's underwater! And she's not moving!" One of the girls shouted.

All the other classmates ran up and sure enough, saw Reeka underneath the water.

"Somebody help her!" One student shouted.

Damian was about to jump in but suddenly saw Jaydin running up to the pool.

He saw Reeka and jumped in without hesitation. He grabbed Reeka and swam back up to the surface. He swam to the edge of the pool and lifted her onto the cement. He sprang up and got on top of her. He started doing chest compressions to get the water out of her. Zoroark held her claws over her mouth as tears of fear started to fall.

Pikachu returned and gasped as she ran up to her.

"Reeka!!" Pikachu screamed with tears falling down.

Jaydin kept doing his chest compressions. "Reeka! C'mon Reeka! Breathe!!"

Reeka suddenly started coughing as water poured out of her mouth. Jaydin smiled as his breath hitched. Reeka's eyes slowly opened. The first thing she saw was Jaydin looking down at her.

"Jaydin...?" Was all she got out.

Tears started falling down Jaydin's face. "Reeka...!" He sat her up and embraced her. "I'm so happy you're okay...!"

Reeka yelped as soon as Jaydin hugged her. Her blush instantly intensified. Pikachu dove into her and embraced her tightly while crying. It finally clicked why they were in this position. She started crying hard as she hugged him and Pikachu tightly, not caring about their classmates watching them. Jaydin held her tightly as he slowly stopped crying.

All their classmates sighed with relief at seeing Reeka safe. The teacher suddenly ran up with the school nurse in tow.

"Out of the way!" He yelled. He kneeled down to Reeka. "Reeka! Are you alright?! What happened?!"

"I-I don't know. One minute I was swimming and the next minute I was underwater. But...Jaydin saved me" Reeka explained.

The teacher looked up at Jaydin. "Is that true Jaydin?"

"Yeah. I saw her underwater and dove in and brought her back up to the surface. I started to perform CPR and managed to get all the water out" Jaydin explained.

The teacher was impressed that Jaydin knew how to perform CPR at his age. The nurse joined them.

"I'd still like to examine you to make sure you're alright. Are you able to stand?" She asked.

Reeka tried to move but couldn't. "I-I can't, my body feels too heavy."

"In that case" Jaydin said. He got up and scooped up Reeka into his arms. This caused her to blue screen as she finally processed what was happening.

"I'll carry her to your office, if you could show me where to go I'll follow you" Jaydin said.

The nurse nodded. She directed Jaydin to follow her. Zoroark and Pikachu were close behind, the latter riding on the former's shoulder.

The teacher told everyone that the class was over and to get changed. Everyone was still worried for Reeka but reluctantly went to get changed. Damian gritted his teeth in anger as his plan had backfired. What's worse was he saw an outline of Jaydin's abs under his wet shirt, and saw the more developed 6 pack, furthering his anger.

Arriving at the Nurse's office, Jaydin gently set Reeka on a cot. Reeka hadn't said anything, mainly due to being carried by her crush. The nurse came in with some supplies.

"I'm just going to check for any possible abnormalities. Are you able to move at all now?" She asked.

Reeka tried to move again and she was able to, albeit a little slow. The Nurse turned to Jaydin.

"I'm sorry if this sounds rude but could you step out while I examine her?" She asked.

"No problem, we'll just be out here" Jaydin said.

"Your uniform is still a little wet, change into these and I'll dry your uniform after I'm done examining her" the Nurse said as she held up a set of spare clothes.

Jaydin took them and thanked her. He and Zoroark left while Pikachu stayed with Reeka.

The Nurse started to check Reeka for anything out of the ordinary. She noticed a small mark on the side of her neck. She took a sample of it and stored it away to test for later.

"You have a really great friend" the Nurse said.

Reeka blushed as she smiled. "Yeah, I really do..."

Despite what had happened yesterday while on their date, this incident made Reeka fall madly in love with Jaydin even more.

'He saved my life back there...I need to thank him for that, but how?' She thought.

"Well, other than your body feeling a little weak, everything else looks normal, so once you're able to move better, you can go" the Nurse said with a smile.

"Thank you so much" Reeka said. Pikachu thanked her as well.

The Nurse gave Reeka her Uniform that one of her female classmates grabbed for her. She left to give Reeka some privacy and send a report to Principal Lillie. Meltan finally let himself out. He hugged Reeka tightly as teardrops fell from his eye.

A few minutes later Reeka was able to move a lot better and started to change into her uniform. Once done, she got up and Pikachu jumped onto Reeka's shoulder, Meltan taking the other one. They decided to find Jaydin so they could leave together. They passed by a changing room and we're about to peak in but stopped when they heard Jaydin grunting in pain.

"Ow! Could you be a little more gentle?" He said.

"My claws are sharp, there's not much I can do about it. And I've barely even done anything yet" Zoroark said.

"Well, can you finish checking me? I would like to put the rest of my clothes on now" Jaydin said.

"I'm almost done. I'm just checking for possible infections from going in the pool" Zoroark said.

"Zoroark, I highly doubt I'd get a life threatening infection from being in the water for less than 30 seconds" Jaydin said.

"Well considering all your scars, you could be an exception" Zoroark said.

'Scars?' Reeka thought.

Reeka's curiosity took over and she started to walk in. Once in view of the two, she saw Jaydin's back and saw the deep slashes across his back. This made her freeze in place.

Jaydin suddenly turned around, exposing his front. Everyone froze in place from what was currently happening. Pikachu almost vomited upon seeing Jaydin's torso. Meltan remained frozen in place. They both had to cover their eyes and look away.

"What the hell..." Reeka whispered as she continued to stare.

"Oh shit..." Zoroark whispered.

"R-Reeka I-..." Jaydin said but stopped when he was unable to say anything else.

"Jaydin...what...what the hell happened to you..." Reeka whispered. "I-I don't...I d-don't understand...w-what is this...?"

"Just...calm down Reeka, I can...explain" Jaydin said.

"Explain to me...right now...why the hell you didn't tell me...why in Arceus' name didn't you tell me you have a freaking purple chest...! Or the numerous scars and bruises...! Tell me. Tell me right now...!" Reeka said, her voice getting more and more hysterical.

"Why the hell is your body like that...?! Why...?! Why why why why? JAYDIN WHY?!?!" She asked, screaming the last part.

She dropped to her knees as her tears fell. Jaydin ran up to her and held her. He was beyond scared right now, his biggest fear had finally come to fruition. Reeka just kept crying, unable to comprehend anything.

Zoroark threw Jaydin his shirt which he quickly put on.

"Jaydin...!" Was all Reeka said as she kept crying.

Jaydin shut his eyes tightly as he gritted his teeth. He couldn't say anything. Zoroark picked up Pikachu and held her as she cried as well. Marshadow came over to Meltan to comfort him.

After crying her eyes out, Reeka finally regained her voice.

"Tell me please" she said as her voice stammered.

Jaydin let out a sigh. He guided her to a secluded area and sat her down. He sat right next to her.

"When I was 4 years old...I lost both my parents. I watched them die...right in front of me. It wasn't in a hospital bed...they were gunned down and brutally murdered..." Jaydin explained.

Reeka gasped in horror upon hearing that, as did Pikachu and Meltan.

"And after that...I was sent to live with my uncle. Looking back, I think it's more accurate to say I was sent to hell..." Jaydin said.

"W-What do you mean...?" Reeka asked.

"My uncle was a monster. He was a heavy drinker, smoked a lot, gambled and worst of all...extremely abusive. Every day he would hit me, put out his cigarettes on me, cut me, starve me, mentally torment me, take things away from me and destroy them right in front of me, laugh at me whenever I cried either after being hit by him or humiliated. He would constantly insult my parents, calling my mother a bunch of vulgar names I don't want to say out loud ever again, and tell me I'd never be loved and no one would miss me when I would die. He threatened to torture me until I'd beg him to kill me if I ever told anyone he was abusing me. By the time I was 5 I was already beyond the point of battered and broken, my torso had become the way it is now. I've been so desperate to keep this a secret from everyone ever since" Jaydin explained.

Zoroark kept trying to swallow the lump in her throat as she looked away. Reeka just maintained her horrified facial expression.

"It wasn't just him though..." Jaydin said. "There was another..."

Reeka placed her hands over her heart. "Th-There was...a-another...?"

Jaydin nodded. "He was a kid around my age. His name was Jacob and he was nothing but trouble. Like my uncle, he would also hit me, except he'd hit my face more. He would also humiliate me and get his friends to humiliate me too. I'd lost count how many times he said I should just go away forever cause no one would ever want me. He never even called me by my name. Instead, he'd always call me Haisha, which I later learned meant Loser in a different language. He and my Uncle have tormented my mind for over seven years now, to the point where I would barely get any sleep. I haven't set foot in Johto out of fear that they could both still there."

Reeka and her Pokemon tried to process all this information, but it was becoming too much for Reeka to handle. She suddenly got up, recalled Meltan and picked up Pikachu, saying nothing as she started to walk away.

"I can't take this anymore" she said while not even looking at him.

Jaydin didn't move nor spoke, he just sat there with his eyes covered black. Zoroark tried to call out to Reeka but it fell on deaf ears. When it seemed Reeka had left, Zoroark sat down next Jaydin.

"I-I'm sure she's just overwhelmed right now, I would be too. I-I remember I was when I first heard it" Zoroark said, trying to comfort Jaydin while also trying to comfort herself.

Jaydin still remained silent.

"Just give her time Jaydin, I'm sure she'll—" she started to say but stopped when Jaydin loudly stood up from his seat.

He punched the nearest wall as he grunted.

"Why..." he whispered. Zoroark suddenly saw tears hitting the ground. "Why does this feeling always have to come back...?"

Zoroark immediately got up and ran over to Jaydin's side. Upon seeing his face, she saw heavy tears running down his face, a look of heartbreak on said face. Zoroark immediately started crying as she pulled Jaydin into a hug.

"All I wanted...all I ever wanted in my shitty life since I was 4...why can't I ever have it...?" Jaydin said as he continued to cry.

Zoroark didn't say anything, she just held him tighter as she continued to cry. Suddenly all of his other Pokemon, including Marshadow, appeared from their Poke Balls from Jaydin's bag. They saw Jaydin and Zoroark crying while hugging each other.

"What the hell happened?!" Audino asked as they all ran up to the two.

"Reeka found out..." was all Zoroark said.

They were all confused at first but soon realized what she meant.

"Oh no..." Greninja whispered with horror on her face.

"This is bad..." Duraludon said with worry.

"Of all the things to find out...why did it have to be the worst one..." Togekiss said to herself.

"H-He didn't tell her everything right?" Marshadow asked with clear anxiety.

Zoroark didn't say anything, she just gritted her teeth as she grunted, which confirmed the question.

"Dammit...!" Greninja said with her eyes shut tight.

"My fault..." Jaydin blurted out. "It's all my fault..."

Everyone turned to see Jaydin starting to shake.

"Jaydin...?" Togekiss said with worry.

Zoroark suddenly felt Jaydin's heartbeat beating abnormally. His breathing also increased. Zoroark made Jaydin look at her. He had a face that Zoroark knew all too well. Zoroark's eyes slowly widened in horror.

"...get his pills" she whispered.

"What?" Marshadow said as they all shared a confused look.

"GET HIS PILLS!!!!" Zoroark screamed with a panicked expression.

They all looked and saw Jaydin entering a severe panic attack. Their eyes widened as they all sprang into action. Audino made a mad dash for Jaydin's bag and started to dig through it for his pills. Greninja ran out of the room to find the nurse. Marshadow stealthily grabbed a cup and filled it with water. Togekiss joined Zoroark to try to calm Jaydin down. Marshadow handed the cup to Duraludon to give to Zoroark. Audino ran up to the Jaydin and tried to insert the pills into his mouth.

"Jaydin! Take your pills okay? You'll feel better!" Togekiss said, encouraging Jaydin to swallow them.

"I don't want to be lonely!!" Jaydin wailed.

"Zoroark! Hold his mouth open! Togekiss! Make sure you have a strong grip on him!" Audino said.

Zoroark and Togekiss did as she said.

"Do it Audino!!" Zoroark yelled.

"Sorry about this Jaydin...!" Audino whispered. She took the pills out and forcibly put them in Jaydin's mouth.

Duraludon then held up the cup of water to encourage Jaydin to drink it along with the pills. All of them then clung to Jaydin as they waited for him to slowly calm down. All of them shed tears as Jaydin slowly started to calm down. Zoroark gently laid him on the nearby cot. Eventually he started to get drowsy and slowly fell asleep. A second later loud footsteps could be heard. Marshadow quickly hid inside Zoroark's thick hair right as Greninja and a couple staff members and another Pokemon rushed in. It was the Academy Nurse and Principal Lillie and Snowy.

"What happened?!" The nurse asked as she checked on Jaydin.

Zoroark pointed to Jaydin's torso and then pulled her sunglasses down and started acting flustered.

Lillie seemed to pick up on what Zoroark was trying to say.

"So that means...Reeka found out about Jaydin's scars? Is that what you're saying Zoroark?" She asked.

Zoroark nodded while making a noise. Lillie grit her teeth with a worried expression.

"This isn't good. For a normal person this would be one thing, but for Reeka...her own trauma..." Lillie said to herself. She looked at Snowy. "Snowy, can you search for Reeka? I'd like to talk to her in my office."

Snowy nodded and left to go find Reeka.

Lillie turned to the nurse who had just finished checking Jaydin.

"Is he alright?" Lillie asked with worry.

"Based on what his Pokemon described, he experienced a bad panic attack, but he has special pills that help calm him down, he'll be fine if he just rests" the nurse explained.

Lillie nodded. "Alright, I'll inform his teachers of the situation. I think his Pokemon can look after him for us."

All of Jaydin's Pokemon nodded. Lillie and the nurse left soon after. Marshadow finally came out of Zoroark's hair. The joined together to watch over Jaydin, who was peacefully sleeping.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Reeka and Pikachu were behind the corner and heard everything. They saw Greninja running with a scared look on her face and was afraid something had happened to Jaydin, making them run back. They was about to check but heard Lillie and the nurse come, forcing the two to hide. Reeka had a look of horror all over her face. Tears were running down her face as her eyes pulsated fast. She had covered her mouth to avoid screaming and giving away her position. Pikachu remained completely silent, only showing a similar expression to Reeka's. Meltan was still inside his ball.

"No..." Reeka whispered to herself.

"We know you're there...Reeka" Zoroark suddenly said.

Reeka lightly gasped. She and Pikachu slowly emerged from their hiding spot. They looked and saw all of Jaydin's Pokemon huddled around him.

Reeka suddenly dropped to her knees, she put her head on the floor as she started crying again.

"I'm so sorry!! It's all my fault!! I did this to him!! I'm sorry!!!" She yelled as her tears fell harder.

Pikachu copied her trainer as well. Meltan suddenly emerged from his Poke Ball again and copied his teammate and trainer.

All of Jaydin's Pokemon were caught off guard by this action. They looked at each other with concerned faces. One Pokemon walked forward.

Reeka suddenly felt someone touching her shoulder. She looked up and saw Zoroark looking at her with a sad smile.

"Get up. You don't deserve to be in that position" she said.

Reeka was shocked by this. Zoroark helped her up while Marshadow helped Pikachu and Meltan up.

"I don't...I don't understand...I'm the reason he's like that right now, I thought all of you would hate me...so why?" Reeka said as her voice stammered.

"We are a little upset, but we know Jaydin would be upset with us if we started hating you. Plus, Jaydin would be the one apologizing anyway" Greninja said.

"What do you mean?" Reeka asked.

"Jaydin wanted to tell you, but was extremely afraid how you would take it. He didn't want to lose you, he didn't want that lonely feeling to come back..." Zoroark explained

Reeka was once again shocked by this revelation. She looked at Jaydin's sleeping face. It hurt her seeing him like that because of her actions. She looked back at Zoroark again.

"I...I'm sorry for how I acted, it was unforgivable, but I promise I'll never act like that again" she said with a serious face. Pikachu and Meltan joined her and also promised them.

Zoroark stared into Reeka's eyes. They had a look that Zoroark could tell was a serious one. The others could sense that they were being truthful.

"We'll believe your words" Zoroark said.

The others nodded in agreement. Reeka and her Pokemon smiled and thanked them.

A few minutes later Snowy came back to Jaydin's room and spotted Reeka. She called out to her and told her that Lillie wanted to speak to her. Reeka recalled Meltan and got up. Pikachu jumped on her shoulder as well. She told the others she would be back and proceeded to follow Snowy to Lillie's office.

Once they arrived at the door, Reeka knocked. Lillie told them to enter. Once inside, Lillie told Reeka to sit.

"I'm guessing you know why you're here" Lillie said, getting straight to the point.

Reeka looked down in shame. "Y-Yes ma'am..."

"I know how it ended, but I'd like to know how it started" Lillie asked.

Reeka began to explain what happened, about the pool incident and how she found out about Jaydin's scars and his early childhood.

"I see...so that's what happened" Lillie said with a serious face.

"I'm sorry how I acted...it was just too much to process at the time" Reeka said.

"I understand...believe me I do, we all had similar reactions like yours" Lillie said.

Reeka looked up with surprise. "S-So, am I in t-trouble?"

"Of course not, why would I punish you for something like this?" Lillie said, a little surprised.

Reeka lightly gasped. "B-But it was my fault that h-he's like that now! I should b-be punished for that!"

Lillie could tell she was being serious, but could also tell she wasn't just talking about Jaydin. She got up from her seat and went over to Reeka. This caused Reeka to stand up.

Lillie suddenly pulled Reeka into a hug, catching Reeka off guard.

"Reeka...don't blame yourself for this. Your reaction was perfectly natural, and it conveyed your honest feelings. The fact that you acted the way you did, shows you care deeply about him" Lillie said as she hugged Reeka.

Reeka blushed as she remained silent. Lillie pulled back and smiled at her.

"So cheer up, Jaydin needs someone like you in his life right now. What you did today, proves just how much you truly care. And he didn't hesitate to jump in and save you, which proves he truly cares about you as well."

Reeka continued to blush with a surprised expression. She lightly smiled as she played with her hair.

"I...I do really care about him...a lot..." Reeka said shyly.

Lillie blushed as she smiled happily. "I'm glad. Now then, you can keep him company for the rest of the school day."

Reeka resumed her shocked expression. "Eh? W-Wait what?"

"I've already informed your teachers, so you won't have to worry about your attendance records" Lillie said.

Reeka's eyes became white as she let out shocked grunts. Pikachu nudged her and managed to bring her back without unleashing a Thunderbolt. She bowed and thanked Lillie. The two soon left and returned to Jaydin's room.

Lillie sat back down in her chair. She turned serious as she looked at Snowy.

"Snowy, we'll need to keep an extra eye around those two now. We can't let this get any worse..." Lillie said as she looked at the medical report from Reeka's neck.

It was at the end of the school day when Jaydin finally started to wake up.

"Ugh...my head" he moaned.

He was immediately hugged by his Pokemon, who were all crying with tears of joy. Jaydin conveyed his apologies for worrying them. He noticed Reeka sitting nearby.

"Reeka..." was all Jaydin said.

Reeka didn't say anything. She got up from her seat and went up to Jaydin.

She suddenly threw herself into Jaydin, hugging him tightly as her body started to shake.

"I'm so happy you're okay...!" She whispered as tears fell.

Everyone was surprised by this move. Jaydin didn't know how to respond, as this is the first time in years a person has hugged him out of worry.

"Reeka? What are you...doing?" Was all Jaydin could say.

This made Reeka realize it as well. Her eyes widened as her blush intensified. She jumped back and looked away with embarrassment.

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry! I-I d-d-don't know w-what c-came over m-m-me!!" She stuttered.

Jaydin was confused by her behavior. All the girls found it adorable and a little funny.

"Reeka I...I want to apologize..." Jaydin said.

Reeka looked at him with confusion. "Apologize? For what?"

"For lying to you about my true past. I was...terrified how you would take it, and I made you go away when you found out..." Jaydin said as he looked away with shame.

"I...I was terrified...but I understand why you didn't tell me. But I want you to know...I won't leave you" Reeka said.

Jaydin looked at her with a shocked expression. "You-...you won't?"

Reeka shook her head.

"Not now...and not ever. Cause that's what best friends do!" She said with a blushing smile and closed eyes.

Jaydin looked at her with awe. He softly smiled as well.

"Yeah! That's what they do!" He said.

Everyone gathered around and entered a big group hug, symbolizing their bond. Once apart, Jaydin started to get up.

"We should head to class now right?" He said.

Everyone grunted.

"U-Um actually...the school day ended a few minutes ago" Reeka said nervously.

Jaydin remained frozen, trying to see if he heard that correctly.

"WHAT?!?!" He yelled with a comedically shocked expression.

All the others sweatdropped at his reaction. Reeka suddenly let out a breath. She started giggling, causing everyone to look at her. One by one they all started to giggle. They all burst out laughing, Duraludon falling over due to it, making everyone laugh even harder.

After their laughing session ended, Jaydin and Reeka recalled everyone except Zoroark and Pikachu respectively. Zoroark nuzzled Jaydin while Pikachu secured her spot on Reeka's shoulder. They gathered their things and left the building. As they walked, Reeka kept side glancing towards Jaydin.

'He's suffered more than I could possibly imagine, and yet, he's not lonely because I'm here...' Reeka thought.

She thought back to all their interactions together.

'Jaydin...I swear...I'll never make you feel lonely ever again!' She thought with a determined face. It suddenly changed to a saddened one when an image of a girl flashed in her mind. 'One day...I'll find the courage to tell you my secret.'

They continued walking, a well earned gaming session awaiting them back at their dorm.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
55K 1.1K 17
«COMPLETED» Hey if you're just going by seeing just 17 chapters then please check it out it's over now... I've completed it... _ NarutoxYugito Naruyu...