Expressionless Awakener

Od Alexasuracats

johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into... Viac

Prolouge
Prolouge 2
Chapter 1: The bet
Chapter 2: A new school
Chapter 3 : Novel reincarnation?
Chapter 4: A story plan
Chapter 5: 2 years before the incident.
Chapter 6: A Party..?
Chapter 8: A Ruined Banquet
Chapter 9: The Hospital Entrance
Chapter 10: A conversation with the system
Chapter 11: A Cave?
Chapter 12: An unexpected occurance
Chapter 13: An awkward meeting
Chapter 14: Is this a kabedon!?
Chapter 15: A class full of hooligans
Chapter 16: Till the plot awaits!
Chapter 17: The group project
Chapter 18: A cave once again...
Chapter 19: Trying out the first time
Chapter 20: Lets get this started!
Chapter 21: A new companion...?
[ 2nd ] NOTE!!
Chapter 22: The Training Site!
Chapter 23: School fight!?
Chapter 24: A Kabedon again!!!??
Chapter 25: Escaping a villain's grasp
Chapter 26: 1 month and half left
!!NEWS!!
Character characteristics!!!
Chapter 27: Loviana Dove's love life and time crosses paths
Posting this cause why not?
Hiatus

Chapter 7: The reek of alcohol

799 41 9
Od Alexasuracats

A week has passed since that conversation.

I still hang out with my friends like usual.
Although i had to do loads of essays, projects and the like.
I sometimes do study groups with my friends despite being in different classes or sections.

It was kinda fun to be honest...

The day the banquet was held in the school.
In celebrating the 50th anniversary of the school, they celebrated inside the school banquet.

The banquet is an extremely huge room where there are tons of tables and chairs along with decorations decorated by the students and a huge red carpet where it makes a path to a huge chair which the principal will sit on, There is also a stage [Which the chair was placed] for the students to see.

The principal, Also named as; Lowen Auguste Limehart, the most powerful being in the school and was praised by many of the guilds and the people around the world.

Time passed by for a while..
And currently,
Me and my friends are getting dressed up at Lavyn's dorm.

Both jacob and Lavyn were still dressing up at that time

"Guys, where's my bowtie?" Jacob hurriedly asks.

"Try searching inside your bag!" Lavyn responds as he tries to put on his pants.

"When are you guys gonna finish dressing up?! you both are taking too long." Fynn shouts at them.

I was standing in the corner of the dressing room, already well-dressed inside lavyn's dorm while fynn was outside of it.

"You guys should hurry, the party is about to start.." I silently muttered.

It was almost 6 before the banquet started its announcement, so we had to hurriedly go there before it was 6.

Finally, they finished dressing up and went out of the dorm.

"Finally found my bowtie.." Jacob sighed in relief.

Lavyn: "We would've been at the party by now if only jacob didn't forget about hes bowtie inside the dorm."

Jacob: "I forgot Ok!? thus, you were putting your pants at that time... jeez..." He said as he groaned.

As we walked through the huge hallways and went inside the banquet, I was stunned by the beautiful decorations.

"Woah....." I mumbled.

The banquet had a nice atmosphere along with well-arranged tables and chairs, The decorations were beautiful and also well-arranged.
It's like the banquet itself turned into one of those banquets from kingdom times.

I looked around the banquet for a while, there were a lot of students. I could even see all of the characters from the novel here, especially the two protagonists that are gathered by a lot of girls.
The students were chatting around so loudly that i could hear them from a far away distance.

My friends and i walked around the banquet and chatted for some time.

Then suddenly, all of the lights were turned off! and only one was shown.

The student's noises instantly went quiet from the sudden lights-off.

The light that hasn't turned off yet, was lit directly on the huge chair, which hasn't been seated yet.

I looked around the banquet once more.
I could tell all of the students were quiet but at the same time, excited for the announcement, especially my friends.

Soon, the principal came,The lights moved directly at the principal, he walked through the door then to the red carpet, approaching the huge chair.

The principal sat on the huge chair, and finally made an announcement.

Principal:"Today, we will all celebrate our 50th school anniversary."
He said as he opens up his arms.

"We will celebrate the school that was built on this day. We all thank you for the support that the guilds and the students have given us."

"There were many incidents and many random dungeon spawnings that have been happening for the past two years....But the problem has now been resolved and everything has gotten back to normal."

"And i would like to thank the students who have helped many people and helped resolve the incidents during these two years."

I sighed out of boredom and felt like time was too long..

"I wanna play my instruments....." I groaned.

Time has passed for a few minutes and the principal spoke each of the students'names that had helped the last two years until he mentioned the two protagonists.

"I would like to thank the people who have helped the most these two years... i would like to welcome you...."

"Micheal lorn."

"And Alexander Grace."

The students clapped loudly, celebrating and congratulating the students that had helped in the past two years.

My friends and i clapped along with them.

I knew deep inside that these two years of accidents will not end there. there will be new incidents and happenings that even the reincarnated protagonist doesn't even know whats gonna happen and he is aware of this.

But who cares! The characters in the novel will handle it.
more years or long, doesn't matter. as long as i don't disturb the storyline, everything will be fine.

'.....'

right....?

Principal : "Now... Let us celebrate our 50th school anniversary with the most finest champaigns!"

The students shouted and clapped as the principal said those words..

"Alcohol...?" I mumbled.

In my past life, I had a low-tolerance on alcohol, i didn't know about until i tried a few sips for the first time.

It was the most embarrasing experiences i ever had.
and it was the last time too.

"Woo hoo!!! Let's drink some alcohol!" Jacob screams.

My 3 friends shouted and celebrated the party with a cup of alcohol and tapped our cups for celebration.

I wasn't really interested, and refrained myself from drinking.

"Why aren't you drinking kim!?" Jacob asks

"I don't want to, i have a low-tolerance for alcohol..." I responded

"Just because you have low-tolerance for alcohol doesn't mean you can drink!" Jacob responded back.

"Yeah!" Lavyn shouted.

All my 3 friends tried to force me to drink alcohol but i gave up and drank some.

'..ugh.....my head hurts...' I thought.

The room was spinning and the people around me got twice the more people than usual.

my 3 friends were approaching to a different table.

I was all alone...

'Ugh... it hurts... Why did i have low-tolerance on alcohol...???' I complained.

A random awakened teacher came up on the stage.

Teacher: "I have announcement!"
The Teacher shouted.

Everyone went quiet instantly.

"To add more fun to our celebration..."

Everyone was gossiping wondering what it is.

I was only sitting on a chair besides the table and also wondered what the surprise could be.

".....Who..."

"wants to sing!!??"

The red curtains behind the huge chair opens up.

The principal who was sitting on the chair, stood up and went to talk to the other teachers.

Behind the curtains were a huge karaoke,
And besides the karaoke were 2 mics.

"Who wants to sing!?"
The teacher shouted.

The students were screaming saying

"ME!" "ME!"

there were alot of students who'd like to sing their hearts out.
And when i heard, i looked up to glance at the stage.

'It's been a while since i last sung..' I thought.

The teacher each let the students have the mic, and the students who wanted to sing, battled to get the mic.
Fortunately, The school teachers were able to hold back the excited students.

When i heared about this, I stretched and waved my left hand to the speaker.

there were loads of students wanting to take the mic and My chances to sing on the stage are quiet low.

But i still waved my left hand, wanting to sing.

Time passed for a moment and the teacher is choosing each students turn.

'.....' I was quiet the whole time..

Before i knew it, i already drank 4 cups of alcohol..

'Does alcohol taste that sweet?' I thought.

I felt tired from waving my hand and decided to put it down.

When i was about to put it down, the teacher glanced at me.

"You! Over there!" The teacher pointed at me as he shouted.

"Would you like to sing a song??" The teacher asked as he still pointed his finger at me.

I respond with a nod.

My head felt really dizzy from the alcohol but had enough strength to stand up.

I wobbled myself to the stage and took the mic from the teacher hands.

"Alright! What's your name, student?" The teacher asks

I glanced and looked at the teacher for a moment before responding.

"My... name.. is kim johnson."
I responded stutterlingly.

"Alright.. kim, which song would you like to pick?" He asks as he pointed his hand at the karaoke

i looked at the karaoke and chose my song.

The karaoke had many various songs to play with, even the unpopular ones are shown on karaoke

I can pick whatever I want, Japanese, korean, and the like.

My awakening abilities have a similar ability to my hobby. which is what i use for making music.

So i use my abilities to sing in many languanges.

I looked at the karaoke for a while and picked my song.

It was a song i had in my mind for a while.. Although it's unpopular, I really do like it, and with my abilities along with that, I could already memorize the lyrics.

I chose a japanese song named; "Sakura's awakening"

"ahh.. it's a japanese song, You must be japanese right..?"
The teacher asked as he was interested in what i picked.

I shook my head and answered a no.

The teacher was confused but shooked it off.

"Oh will, Lets hear him sing!"

The crowd was screaming, Shouting to sing. A lot were excited but some weren't looking forward to it since some students sang horribly standing this stage.

I stood and sang....

♪Oooooohhhh.......♪

Everyone instantly went quiet but at the same time, was stunned after hearing the first word i sang.

♪ Oohhh... oh-oh Ooooh.... ♪
♪ Sa-..ku-..ra... Bloo-..ming like beau-...ty ♪

I sang the song in japanese with my low pitched gentle voice.

Everyone in the crowd was hushed with each other, so they could hear my voice clearly despite the mic being loud.

♪ Awa-..kened like beau-..ty ♪

I already memorized the lyrics, so i closed my eyes and turned around to look at the crowd.

♪ For i give my awakened love for you..... ♪

I opened my eyes.

♪ Love...like falling petals... ♪

My eyes were glowing like emeralds reflecting from the light above..

My eyes, My voice and the music from the karaoke fitted well, and the crowd was amazed by my talents.

♪ For i gave... my sake to you...♪

The music from the karaoke matched my gentle voice.

Each beat and each lyrics i sang was fitted perfectly.

♪ I'll love you like sakura petals... ♪

♪ Like awakened sakuras... ♪

My face didn't really match my voice, but my voice was so gentle and beautiful that nobody really cared about my appearance and continued to listen to my voice.

I sang until the song ended with;

♪ For me.. You're like awakened sakuras... For you.. i will love you too.... ♪

The song ended successfully, and everyone in the crowd was clapping and shouting, especially the characters in the novel.

I didn't want to attract attention for the past two whole years and until now.
But because i was so drunk that i forgot that this world is a novel.

I glanced at the teacher as my emerald-like eyes faded away to my original color.

The teacher was clapping along with the crowd.

And i dazed for a moment.

[Expressionless Awakener]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
392K 16.4K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
68.9K 2.6K 46
[That Time I Got Summoned Into Another World And Punched A Crazy Prince] *you don't have to read the original novel to understand the story, but...wh...