Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

By dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... More

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia
Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 15 : Revelations
Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 17 : Confrontation

75 4 0
By dearlynamjoon

As Ohm watched Force storm away, his anger boiled over. He couldn't fathom why Book continued to overlook Force's efforts.

With even Chen departing from the cafeteria, Ohm approached Book with determination, slamming his hand on the table they shared. Startled, Book looked up, bewildered.

"What's wrong?" Book asked, taken aback by Ohm's sudden outburst.

In a voice laced with frustration, Ohm bellowed, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Confused, Book inquired again, "I don't understand. What's going on?"

"Don't play dumb!" Ohm snapped, his voice reverberating through the cafeteria. "Force is trying to change for you, to become a better person. Can't you see that?"

Book's brow furrowed in confusion. "But why would he change for me?"

Ohm hesitated, on the verge of revealing Force's feelings, but he held back. "That's not the point. The point is, he's doing it for you, and you're just ignoring it."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Book replied, frustration evident in his tone as he rose from his seat and left the cafeteria.

As Book walked away, Ohm cursed himself for inadvertently pushing Force to pursue Book. He regretted his words and the consequences they had wrought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
77.5K 2.5K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
27.2K 1.1K 37
Star, is a rich, spoiled playboy who can get anything that money can buy. When he gets into one too many fights, his father decides to put his foot d...
5.1K 175 25
Ohm and Fluke, 2 actors, meet while shooting a BoysLove series (Until We Meet Again). They feel a strange attraction that they can't explain. It was...