Realisation (Taekook)

By JungkooksbabyGirl7

Taekook are married since 7 years.... Taehyung used to bully Jungkook in their Collage but one day he crosse... More

Introduction
Slap
Tainted
Dark
Treatment
YoonminSeok
Reveal
Alone
I called him here
Responsibility
Taegguk
Fear
Parent's house
Family
Distance
Did he really change?
Guilt
Sorry
Diamond
I will never leave you
I can never forgive you
Kidnap
Do not dare to touch him
Blood
Soulmate
Trust
ALPHA
Flashback
LOVE HIM

Ruined

1K 37 23
By JungkooksbabyGirl7

No..no .no...no....A....Alpha....Alpha.... Nooooooooo......."

He suddenly woke up and sat on the bed.... His face stained with tears, body trembling and shivering in fear and disgust..... but suddenly he felt two strong arms engulfing him in a hug.... 

"It's ok... it's alright.... I'm here with you....you are safe...."

"You are here?????..... You will save me???? You are the one from whom I want to be saved..... If you will protect me then who will protect me from you?????...."

He wanted to say that but could not utter a single word

He just remained quite....
Because he is ruined.... That day he lost himself fully when his own Alpha ruined him raped him...... That day he lost his leftover love for his mate....

Now whatever his Alpha told him he would do it without denying.... If his Alpha give him food he would eat it, lost his hope, lost his everything.... in simple words, he is completely ruined..... He is no more that Charming Omega.... He is no more that happy Jungkook , now he has changed completely....

Taehyung tightly cuddled him in his arms securely and murmured sweet words in his ears but did it made him feel secure.... No he was feeling completely insecure.... Taehyung knew it....and he regretted.... Damn he really regrets.... He daily makes a scar on his body with silver knife.... He cries everyday.... Each and everyday he begs on his knees infront of Jungkook..... But did it effect Jungkook in any way???? No it did not.... Afterall the things happened with him.... Can never be corrected.... He lost his everything.... Jungkook may forgive Taehyung at some point but he can never forget what happened with him.....

Tears started flowing from his eyes like a waterfall when he remembered that horrible night......

Flashback

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️....

Jungkook turned back quickly when he felt someone's presence behind him but found no one.... But suddenly he felt a stinging pain on the back of his neck.... He saw black dots infront of his eyes..... and the last thing he thought before falling unconscious in the arms of the person who injected him... is 'Wolfsbane'....

Jungkook slowly gained his consciousness and found himself in a dark and dirty room....
When the door of the room opened and revealed a muscular figure.... Jungkook immediately raised his head and as soon as the light fall on that person's face, he quickly recognised him as his eyes widened in fear.....

" Tae.... Taehyung.... "   Jungkook uttered in shock....

" Yes baby.... But that's but what you call me " Taehyung replied....

Jungkook could not speak in horror.... as he could see Taehyung's red eyes eyes were filled with lust.... While his arrousal pheromones filled the whole room.... Each and every part of his body was screaming lust and desire....

" Al...Alpha..... Please let me go..... " Jungkook pleaded while trying to release his hands which were tied with the headboard of the bed....

Taehyung came and hovered over Jungkook...

" No baby.... How can I let you go....when I will be entering into my ruts any time soon.... and bring your Alpha it's my duty to teach you how to be a good Omega.... And the first step of being a good Omega is to surve your Alpha with your body.... An...." Taehyung could not complete his sentence as Jungkook cut him off by hitting his balls with his knees....

" How dare you say that.... You fucking beast you son of Bitch I hate you I hate you.... Go and fuck yourself " Jungkook shouted.... 

Taehyung was already on his verge....at first Jungkook slapped him infront of the whole University, then insulted him and dared to reject him but now he took the last straw of the Alpha's tollerance, he kicked him....fucking kicked his Alpha that too the next higher of the throne... It broke Taehyung's leftover patience.....he harshly grabbed the Omega's jaw and made him look in his cimron red eyes.... Shivers ran down to the core of Jungkook's body.... He understood he is not that bastard Taehyung who used to bully him but he was somthing else he was looking like a psyco beast.... 'Is it true that True Blood's have beast on them ' Jungkook thought.... He was trembling in fear.... So he tried to crawl backwards but Taehyung grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him towards himself....

Taehyung spoke in maniac tone.... " You crossed your all limits Jeon Jungkook, you dared to slap your Alpha and now refusing to pleasure me Huhhh.....  You fucking crossed your all limits.... I'll punish you tonight....and after this you would never dare to disobey your Alpha....

Taehyung tried to Kiss Jungkook but Jungkook bit his chin so hard which resulted him to taste the metallic taste of Taehyung's blood.... He took the chance and rushed towards the door.... but unfortunately the door was locked.... His whole body became numb when he heard a loud growl, he slowly turned back and found Taehyung looking at him like a maniac beast....

Jungkook moved backwards till his back hit the door, he slid down and sat their while bringing his knees above his chest while burying his head on his knees because he knows that now nobody can save him from getting raped by his own Alpha..... but he will not give up.... He will try his best to defend himself....

Taehyung sat near him and grabbed a fist full of Jungkook's hair zurking his up to meet his gaze.... as their eyes meet Taehyung started laughing....

" Trying to run away sweetheart?.... now face the consequences of disrespecting your Alpha.... I'm tolerating you from a long time.... but now I won't....now I'll show you the real hell " Taehyung said and started dragging him by his hair towards the bed... Jungkook was feeling his his scalp would tear appartment from his head buy the impact of force Taehyung was applying to pull his hair, he didn't spoke anything he was in too much pain to say anything and he knew that his words would not affect Taehyung, he just screamed him pain.... 

Taehyung threw Jungkook on the bed and hovered over him , he kissed Jungkook's lips while Jungkook was continuously hitting his chest with his weak fists.... then Taehyung sat on the bed and made him sat on his lap.... He was sucking his neck harshly leaving behing red and purple marks on the unmarked neck.... Jungkook bit Taehyung's shoulder in defence which made the Alpha angry so he slapped Jungkook so hard that his head hit in the headboard causing his to scream in pain while his temple was bleeding badly.... This did not made Taehyung anyway soft but he felt pleasure by seeing blood oozing out from his Omega's forehead....

Jungkook was getting dizzy due to the continuous blood flow.... so he could not protest Taehyung but still he was trying to remove Taehyung's face from his neck who was giving wet kisses there.... The True Blood was getting irritated by his Omega's protests so he pinned his both hands on either sides preventing his from moving.... He sniffed his Omega sent while softly biting his Sent gland making him release more sent.... " Mine " he was repeating continuously.....

Jungkook was getting disgusted by all this as by now his Omega could feel that his Alpha has entered into his ruts causing him to fall on his heat too....which was making him submit into his Alpha's tough.... And the most disgusting thing was that his body was responding every touch of Taehyung and his Omega was liking it.... He could not tolerate it anymore and pushed the Alpha will all the force left on his.... But Taehyung did not even bulge instead he bared his fangs and marked him.... Yes Kim Taehyung marked his Omega Jeon Jungkook.... 

An unbearable pain shot through his body....pain of being marked forcefully.... He could not hold back so he screamed on top of his lungs while his Alpha was sucking his blood.... The feeling made him feel nautious.... Taehyung teared his shirt and threw it somewhere and started sucking and biting on the unmarked milky skin of the Omega who was too weak to protest.... His nipples were bleeding from the harsh bites and his whole upper body has numerous bite marked with few of them oozing blood....

Tears started shading from his eyes when he felt the True Blood tying his hands with the headboard with the Alpha's own shirt.... Taehyung then opened his pants and boxers in one go making him gasp.... He tried for the last time " I...I'm.... Sor....sorry Alpha.... Ple....please let...me g...go..... " But recieved a number of slaps and punches in return....

Taehyung was getting lucious while looking at his Omega's juicy pink pussy and small lollipop dick...... He licked his lips and took the whole cock in his mouth and gave it a good suck earning some moans from his Omega.... but did not let him cum.... Which made Jungkook cry louder but Taehyung smirked like a heartless bastard and moved towards his pussy but stopped as an idea hit his mind.... He thought about entering his directly....so he did not waste any further second and started entering directly but Jungkook screamed in pain.... " Oops sorry baby actually I can't wait to prepare you... I want to enter you directly... But as you are feeling pain without any lube so I think I should use some lube.... " Taehyung spoke and moved towards the drawer to search for some lube but when he could not find any he brought back a knife with him....

Jungkook was closing his eyes as feeling nautious due to loss of blood and the beating he got.... and the pain was making him numb so he did not noticed the knife in his Alpha's hands.... But his eyes shot open when he felt a sharp pain  on his inner thighs.... For a moment he could not understand what just happened but when he understood that his Alpha just made a deep cut on his inner thighs to use his blood as a lube in their forcefull intercourse... He bursted out into cries.... He screamed....thrased and cursed when Taehyung thrusted into him while using his blood as lube.... His hole teared up by the impact of force applied by his Alpha's huge cock....

Pain and pain, he was feeling only pain all over his body.... But the beast was not showing any mercy on him, he was just thrusting deep inside him.... His thrusts were tearing his insides and blood was oozing out from his private parts......

After fucking for 3 hours and his Alpha's 5 orgasms and his 8 ruined orgasms finally Taehyung let him cum.... And he finally thought that now this torture would end up his little hope ruined when the True Blood again started moving his dick inside him....

Jungkook could not bear the pain anymore as he fell unconscious under his Alpha all ruined and destroyed....

......................................................................

I know this chapter was very much triggering....

But still hope you liked it.... Please Vote if you liked it and comment to let me know your thoughts about this story....

SARANGHAE 💜❤️💜❤️....

......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.9K 22
Taekook oneshots with different ideas. One might be fluff, seggs, angst, it can be anything. But the thing is, Jungkook is top. Get ready to say wtf...
67.3K 1.5K 13
Jarchie fluff that needs to happen already. Set during summer break because it's easier to write it that way.
5.5K 201 21
How do you deal when a trained assassin goes rogue? You neutralize them. But what happens when nine of them go rogue? You try to hunt them.
20.5K 1.1K 12
Story about our baby kookie who is an innocent ball but his two twin elder brothers are a mafia's Read the story to find out their lifestyle