you are in love ౨ৎ - brady no...

phoebetonkin_wifee tarafından

"And you knew what it was. He is in love." In which Artemis Scobell,meets her brother's friend, Brady Noon,at... Daha Fazla

☆ cast ☆
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ playlist
౨ৎ you are in love ౨ৎ
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅
౨ৎ bitch ౨ৎ
౨ৎ archer (deluxe) ౨ৎ
౨ৎ dinner ౨ৎ
౨ৎ so american ౨ৎ
౨ৎ hard launch ౨ৎ
౨ৎ opportunities ౨ৎ
౨ৎ dont come home... ౨ৎ
౨ৎ back again ౨ৎ
౨ৎ im wide awake,its morning ౨ৎ
౨ৎ no progress ౨ৎ
౨ৎ wedding troubles ౨ৎ

౨ৎ accidentally in love ౨ৎ

470 5 6
phoebetonkin_wifee tarafından

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

3 days till competition. Our opponents from lacey will be arriving today and would be joining us at school. As a part of our school, welcome program. I don't really know my school is weird. Anyway, each of us would be paired with someone else from Lacey and we would have to show them around and make them feel welcome until they leave.

I guess I would be finding out who i was stuck with for the next week. And what makes thing worse, they were a boys team.

The team gathered in the gym,awaiting the arrival of the boys team.

I took a seat on the bench next to Tracey while waiting.

"I hope my guy is cute. At least that would make this the least bit bareable." I chuckle at her antics. I honestly loved my school. except some people of course but it I just feel safe here. Nobody makes a big deal because i'm famous and treat me normal. Sometimes it's kinda bad but it better than everyone being fake to you. I honestly don't know how i would feel being in a different school. My Hannah Montana moment not really but ykwim<3

Finally they arrived. A swarm of guys,filling up the gym. Ew. I'm sorry but ew. I had nothing against them it's just you know...

"Alright everyone listen up." My coach and thee coach from the other team, Coach Leroy, announced.

"The pairs will be the following. Macy Misa and Nick Rull. Stella Malone and Joe Mitchell.Tracey Van Derwoodsen and James Haighfield. Artemis Scobell and Brady Noon. Eleanor Woods and Quinten Beck..."

Brady Noon..that name sounds familiar.Oh he's my brother's cute friend! what a coincidence..

I didn't really see his face well, i wonder if he was cuter in real life.

brady

We landed in Pennsylvania yesterday and were currently on a bus to meet with the team from Fairview.

We would be spending a week there and their school were big on sportsmanship so they made their students get to know their opponents. It's pretty cool to be honest.

I enter the gym with my teammates to be greeted by their coach, Coach Sylvester.

"Alright listen up." My Coach and Coach Sylvester announced.

"The pairs will be the following....Artemis Scobell and Brady Noon" I perk up at the name. This can't be real.

"Alright go on and find your pair then head to first period. Your homerooms will be the same as your partners."

I make my way past the other students to see the beautiful blue-eyed blonde girl waiting for me by the benches.

"Funny that we're paired up together, Noon," She says. Wow she's even more breathtaking in person. Stop it Brady.

"Yea-," I respond cutting myself off from saying anything more that could embarrass me.

"Let's go, we have homeroom right now." She leads me out of the gym.

artemis

I walk with Brady to homeroom which was on the other side of the building. I talk with him and tell him the basics of the school like the teachers and students to avoid, the school rules, where the water coolers that actually have cold water are that sort of stuff.

"Right and, make sure to stay away from Sherry Stalls and Flynn Tate and basically their whole clique. I mean i can't really tell you what to do but it my honest advice because you really do not want to start with them. Trust me," He nods. I smile as we reach the classroom. I reach for the door and so does he. His hand was over mine on the doorknob. I blush slightly,I look over at him who was flushed with embarrassment. He quickly apologises removing his hand. Cute.

"Warning, Sherry is in this class so just sit by me." I tell him as we enter the classroom. We make our way to back of the classroom where i sit.

I asked him about his family and school and like his acting life because finally there was someone i could talk to that about,who isn't my brother.

I found out he has and identical twin brother, a little sister named Maddie. And that he's friends with so many other teen actors our age. Like he's friends with Xóchitl Gomez. So cool. I told him he'd have to introduce us one day.

"So no one treats you any differently even though you're the Artemis Scobell," I blush at the compliment.

"Nope,that what i love about fairview they don't really care,I mean sure there are some fans but they don't harass me about it or anything.And no one shares want personal stuff about me. Not even Sherry, surprisingly. I really thought she would have doxed me by now," He laughs. I laugh too, his smile and his laugh is just so contagious. From this past hour, I couldn't help stare into his eyes whenever he talked. Something about them just make me want to be around him all the time. I haven't felt like this since... Flynn. But i knew Brady was different and definitely nothing like Flynn.

brady

I spent the homeroom period talking with Artemis. She asked me about my family and acting. I loved talking with her. Her voice is so captivating and when she talks to me I feel so special. It's like she, Artemis Scobell, is talking to me. Unfortunately, homeroom came to an end and we were dismissed for the next class which i had no idea what. I just followed Artemis around blindly all day, i'd go anywhere she wanted to be honest. Man i was whipped. I gotta get myself together man.

artemis

Now was lunch, so i was going to invite Brady to sit with me and Dina but i didn't know if he wanted to sit with his friends because he had been with me almost the whole day.

"Do you want to sit with me and my friend? You don't have to, I understand if you wanna sit with you're friends," I stumble over my words trying to explain.

"I'd love to sit with you," My heart flutters.

We walk to a table somewhere in the middle of the cafeteria. Brady and I talked abit before Dina came and sat down.

"Hey Dina, this is Brady, Brady this is Dina," I introduced them to each other.

"Oh hey, i know you. You were in that movie,Good boys right? Sorry if that's rude i'm just a big fan of the movie, it's really funny," She asks.

"Yeah and don't worry about it i'm glad you like it," He answers politely. Damn he's good looking and nice good he be any better.Pull yourself together Artemis you can't go falling for guys you just met take No.1 for example.

Speaking of the devil, he walks by our table,sending a glare at Brady.

He momentarily stops at my table, saying to his friend," Looks like scobell's got a new bitch already,hoe."

Oh hell no. he did not just call me a hoe.

I just roll my eyes,trying to not let it bug me. But then i saw the look on Brady's face.

And so did Flynn.

"You got a problem,man?" Flynn challenged.

"Yeah i do," Brady says standing up to face Flynn.

I pull Brady's arm asking him to calm down. I gesture to him that that was the Flynn i advised to stay away from.

"Listen to your little girlfriend," He scoffs walking away.

"Damn he is such an asshole," Brady rolls his eyes.

"I know right...he's my ex boyfriend." Brady looks shocked.

"But you're so sweet and he's so..." He trails off.

"Not my best choice,i'll admit but it's ok cos we're not together anymore and i've never been better," I give him a reassuring smile.

The day comes to an end and Brady gives me a ride home.

We pull up to my house and he turns down the music.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I smile at him.

"You want me to pick you up tomorrow? them we can go to school together," He asks.

"Are you sure? I feel like i've been hogging you.You sure you're friends wont want to hang out with you ?" I ask feeling bad.

"Nah it's fine, I see them everyday. But I only get you for a week," There it was again that feeling in my stomach. I nod, agreeing.

I open the door to get out of the car. I could feel him watching me walk to my front door.

I walk into my house to see walker sitting on the couch with his girlfriend, Shay, aka one of my close friends. Yea, yea even Walker was in a relationship before me.

"Hey you're back. Who dropped you off?" He asks because the last he recalled, Dina didn't own a car and Leena took theirs.

"Oh just Brady," I say before pulling my lips into a tight smile.

"Brady?Like my friend Brady? What's he doing here?" Shay turns around awaiting an answer too.

"He's here for volleyball and i'm supposed to show him around."

Without saying anything else, I run up to my room going to shower. I didn't let walker know much because he's a little protective ever since the whole Flynn thing. I understand, he just didn't want to see me so heartbroken again.

a/n

AHHH ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT WHO CHEERED?!

anyway this is a little chapter on brady and artemis in school. How about in their famous life...?

oh and just in case you don't know homeroom is basically like a period with your form class like the standard class with the same people and teachers 🫶🏻

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.3K 136 17
I once believed love would be Burning red, But it's golden ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Andy Reyes had had a crush on Brady Noon sin...
6.3K 332 15
ESPRESSO - A BRADY NOON FIC - jennaawritess , 2024.
17.3K 554 13
Lilith was the queen and mate of Dracula and the mother of mariashika,aleera and Verona. In the 1800's they lived in Transylvania trying to bring the...
18K 252 31
Jenson buttons daughter sienna button has been friends with Ollie Bearman since primary school as her family had a home in Ollie's home town Chelmsfo...