The Dragon's Song

By ShaeMonty

Aerion Targaryen the eldest and only son of Viserys Targaryen and Aemma Arryn. He's a very quiet boy who is i... More

Aerion Targaryen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

743 25 0
By ShaeMonty

Third P.O.V.

It was the day of the Aerion and Laena's wedding. Aerion was very nervous but Laena was jumping up and down very nervously. 

"Are you ready to become a married man?" Viserys asks his son.

"Yes and no, because i'm terrified that I'll fuck it all up." Aerion answered.

"You'll do great." Lyra said walking into the room, with a smile.

"Thank you, Lyra." Aerion said hugging his soon to-be stepmother.

"You're welcome. I actually like you more than your sister." Lyra said.

"She must be a pain to be around?" Aerion said.

"She is. All she talks about around me is that Laena stole you from her. But everyone knows that you two were destined to be together." Lyra said with a smile as Viserys watched the two with a smile.

Soon the group makes their way to the carriage that's waiting for them to take them to, the Sept. Eventually they make it and Viserys and Lyra are the first to walk followed by Aerion who nods here and there at Lords and Ladies. He stands in his spot and the doors open and he looks up to see Corlys leading Laena. 

She was breathtaking and Aerion forgot how to speak. But eventually steps forward when it comes to. Corlys shakes his hand nodding and hands his daughter's hand to Aerion who helped her up the steps. She was wearing a wonderful white dress that had bits of gold attached to it and her hair was very pretty. He taught her that hairstyle when the two were younger and she promised to wear it if they ever got the chance to marry.

"Prince Aerion, your cloak." The Septon said. “You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection. 

Aerion does as asked and puts his cloak around Laena who stood there with a smile on her face. He then stands next to her as the Septon grabs a ribbon. 

“We stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife: one flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever.” Septon said as he ties their joined hands. 

“Let it be known that Prince Aerion of House Targaryen and Lady Laena of House Velaryon are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder.” Septon continues. “In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words.” 

Aerion and Laena faced each other with smiles on their faces.

“Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. . . .” The two simultaneously speak together. 

“I am hers and she is mine. From this day, until the end of my days.” Aerion recites his lines. 

“I am his and he is mine. From this day, until the end of my days.” Laena recites her lines. 

“With this kiss, I pledge my love.” Aerion then announces before the two kiss, as everyone cheered and clapped for the happy couple

They make their way back to the castle where they have a feast and Aerion and Laena had huge smiles on their faces. Eventually they get up to do their dance. They didn't want to do a regular Targaryen dance, so they made one up for themselves.

Everyone stood up and clapped. Viserys had a proud smile along with Lyra who was happy for her soon to be stepson. Rhaenyra was the only one who wasn't smiling but no one paid attention to her. 

Soon the two newly weds sneak away and head straight to their now shared room. Laena walks in and looks around as Aerion locks the door and stares at his wife. He walks over to her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Aerion asks.

"Yeah." Laena said with confidence.

Laena's P.O.V.
*Smut starts*

I faced away from Aerion as I felt him come up behind me. I feel him untying the strings of my dress which soon falls to the floor. 

“Face me.” Aerion mumbled.

I slowly turned and looked into his eyes before he leaned down and kissed my lips. I responded quickly after and he wrapped his arms around my naked body. 

“It is not fair that I have no clothes while you are fully clothed.” I said. 

“Then let me change that.” Aerion said before he kicked his boots off and I took his shirt off. 

We kiss again and Aerion soon pushes me on the bed. Aerion's hands roamed my body before he took his trousers off and threw them aside. He soon rejoined me and I felt his hands roam my body. They were very soft. His touch was warm against my hot flesh.

His hands moved to my hair as he took out all the pins, before he brushed some of it behind my ear. His fingers trailed down my jaw to my neck, then down to my small breasts, laying his palm before giving a rough squeeze, pulling a gasp from my lips. 

His hand left my breast soon enough, trailing his fingers down over my stomach to my thighs, pulling my underdress up a bit. His fingers caressed my inner thigh, making their way up to my cunt, before he roughly brushed his fingers over my cunt. I stared up at the ceiling trying to ignore what was going on. 

I then felt Aerion's hand come up to my face, pulling it aggressively to meet my eyes with his as he rubbed my clit again, this time a small moan escaping my mouth, causing Aerion to smirk. 

My hands went to Aerion's long blonde hair, getting tangled, tugging on it hard causing Aerion to hiss a little before he gripped my hip hard. His other hand left my hips, going to my cunt, slowly toying with my clit. My hips moved against his hand, trying to gain more friction so we can get this stupid consummation over with. But the more I moved into him, the more he pulled away with a dominant smirk, as if he was enjoying this and making me groan. 

“Greedy, my dear wife. You’ll get it soon enough.” Aerion spoke, pushing my hips back into the bed, keeping his fingers at work. 

I moaned, my hands gripping hard on his shoulders. His hand left my cunt and moved away from my body onto his own. He let out a low moan before grabbing my forearm and pulling me off the bed. I stood, nerves running through my veins. I was worried I had angered him. 

He rested his hand on my shoulder, his other hand running over my face. He was very tall, considering he was like a giant while I look tiny compared to him. 

“On your knees.” Aerion demanded, I hesitated, soon his hands pushed on my shoulders, and my knees hit the cold floor with such haste. 

I looked up at Aerion as his hands ran over his big hard cock. Damn it was big! He was tracing his thumb over my bottom lip, my mouth fell agape, and Aerion's thumb pressed on my tongue. My lips closed softly, gently sucking on his thumb, causing his head to fall back, letting out a low moan before removing his thumb from my mouth, replacing it with his cock. 

His hand wrapped in my hair, pulling all of it into his palm, before pushing and pulling my head, using me like I was his plaything. And I didn’t like it a single bit but kept quiet. Looking up at him, when his eyes met mine, emotions coursed through my body. 

Seeing him from the angle I was at, confirms my earlier suspicions, he was going to be in control and will tell me how I have to act. His arms tensed as he pushed himself further into my mouth, tears welling my eyes, occasionally spilling. All I could think of was his fingers against me, in me and how much I missed that feeling.

“Touch yourself, Little Dragon.” Aerion told me.

I moved my hands as they trailed up in my thighs, resting itself between my legs, rubbing my clit in soft circular motions. I let out a soft moan of my own against Aerion's cock, causing his grip in my hair to tighten a little more, causing him to let out a sharp hiss. 

His cock quickly left my throat, a small cough escaped my mouth as I wiped my face of tears and spit, before he pulled me up and laid me back down on my bed, before putting himself between my legs, placing rough kisses down my neck and chest, making his way down to my cunt, placing a kiss on my left inner thigh, biting roughly on my right, before slowly licking up my heat. My head fell back, my hand tangled in the sheets, gripping them hard, my legs trying to close. 

Aerion removed himself from me, a little whine of protest fell from my mouth, before I felt his hand gripped around my thighs, as he placed his tongue back on my clit. His motions clouded my mind and I could focus on how his touch felt against me. I was so lost I thought I hadn’t noticed his hand leave my hip making its way to my cunt, slowly sliding into me. 

Aerion gripped me hard, keeping me close to him. 

“Oh gods, Aerion.” I moaned, and he let out a deep laugh. 

My grip moved from the sheets to his arm, digging my nails into his soft skin. I felt my stomach tighten, and my legs along with them, but all too soon, Aerion removed himself from me again. My eyes shot open, locking onto his eyes.

He was smirking at me, moving back so his face was flushed against mine, brushing a small strand of hair away from my face. 

“I need to fuck you.” He spoke, placing another rough kiss to my lips, I just nod before preparing myself. 

Aerion turns me around where my face was on my pillow and my cunt facing him. I was pulled from my thoughts by Aerion pushing his cock into me quickly, a gasp of pain came from me, but he paid it no mind. He waits a bit before he thrusts in and out of me at a fast pace, giving me time to adjust to the new feeling. I felt full, but it burned a lot. But eventually I started to love it. 

Eventually, after not too long, all of the discomforts dissipated, turning into full body pleasure. My hands gripped the pillow beneath me, I look back into his eyes as he fucked me. 

“You feel so good around my cock.” He spoke in his gruff voice, one of his hands swiftly moved to my left nipple, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger. 

He grabbed one of my hands and put it on my clit. “Touch yourself while I fuck you.” 

His hand snakes its way back up my back, landing on my neck, grasping it roughly. It made me feel light headed, but it added to the pleasure I felt tenfold. My eyes rolled back in my head as the warmth in my stomach grew, my legs almost collapsed but Aerion held me up. 

“Are you going to cum for me?” He asked, grabbing my neck a little tighter. 

I nodded, a long moan escaping from my mouth. His hand left my throat, and I felt a sting hit my ass. “Say it. Tell me you’re going to cum on my cock.” 

“Fuck, Aerion, please don’t stop.” I begged, his nails ran roughly down my neck onto my back, I couldn’t take any more, the warmth in my stomach had finally erupted and shook as Aerion thrust at a faster pace, letting out a string of profanities. 

Aerion turns me around and continues to fuck me. His lips met mine again, before he gave on hard, deep thrust, moaning my name before slowing his pace. 

Smut ends*

After a few more light thrusts, Aerion collapsed on top of me, his chest rising and falling quickly. We both laid for a few minutes just trying to catch our breaths before he removed himself from me, rolling over to his side of the bed. 

“I hope I was not disappointing with you, husband.” I said, watching his breathing.

"You could never disappoint me, Little Dragon." Aerion said with a smile.

Laena smiles as she moves closer to Aerion before the two fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 38
Daenys Velaryon is the oldest child of Rhaenyra and Laenor Velaryon, but she shares the same true lineage as her brothers Jacaerys, Lucerys, and Joff...
30.1K 850 24
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DAUGHTER'S GRIEF.." "IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MANY GREATER THINGS.." "IT CAN BEND KINGDOM'S FROM THE INSIDE..." --- bounยท...
496K 17.9K 48
Cregan Stark/OC - NOT self insert SMUT teehee-characters are aged up and any smut that happens is with them of age Jacaera Velaryon, twin to Jacaer...
319K 11.1K 101
Enemies to Lovers. ๐—”๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...