Irresistible [A Zarry Fanfict...

由 1Dreamteam

He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greate... 更多

Irresistible [A Zarry Fanfiction].
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Epilogue!
Thank You Thank You Thank You <3
Graduation Day - [An Irresistible Ending] - 2M

Chapter Sixty

29.4K 913 376
由 1Dreamteam

A few weeks later, Zayn was sat back in the English classroom, listening to his new teacher talk about their upcoming exams. Miss Sentance was a really nice teacher; she was short, petite and half of the class already fancied her already, except for Zayn and Liam, who were now sat together. New teachers always meant new mad up seating plans. But, the new teacher also meant no Harry, and not seeing Harry everyday meant that school was even more boring than before. Zayn gave a long yawn, making Liam roll his eyes at him. Zayn’s head started to droop, his heavy eyelids going with them.

“Hey, earth to Zayn, you’re getting foundation on my shoulder.” Liam chuckled, shrugging his shoulder so Zayn would have to pull his head away from his best friend. Zayn gave a moan and looked at Liam with a slight frown.

“I don’t wear foundation.” Zayn replied, rolling his eyes. That was one of Niall and Liam’s jokes about him. They always used to tease him about how nice his skin was, which lead onto Niall saying that Zayn wore foundation. Zayn didn’t really know what foundation was, in all honesty.

“Yeah whatever. How’s Harry? Is he working yet?” Liam asked with a smile, and Zayn shrugged a little.

“He’s alright, he isn’t working though. He saves he has a load of money saved, but he’s always on his laptop when I’m round. I don’t know what he’s doing but it takes me ages to get him off the laptop. I feel like we’re a married old couple.” Zayn laughed, and Liam laughed as well. It was all true, everytime Zayn went round to Harry’s he had to fight against the laptop for Harry’s attention. He’d even got out homework and sat and did half an English essay while Harry was on the laptop. Zayn had absolutely no idea what his boyfriend was up too, but it must have been important somehow.

“Well, aslong as he’s happy I suppose.” Liam replied with a small smile and Zayn nodded in agreement. Harry certainly was happy, Zayn had asked him enough over the past few weeks.

The lesson went on and the two boys listened to Miss Sentance talk to the boys about their upcoming exams, and battle against some of the boys important questions, like where did she live and if she was married. She just rolled her eyes and laughed, before she finally admitted she was dating an Australian guy and the rest of the class burst into very bad Australian accents. Liam and Zayn had simply rolled their eyes; their minds much preferring to daydream about their boyfriends then listen about anyone else’s.

That’s when Zayn’s phone started to vibrate in his pocket, and he looked down into his pocket hoping that it might be his curly haired boyfriend sending him a random joke that would be painfully cheesy, or maybe even a photo of Dusty. Zayn’s phone had started to gather quite a lot of those…

When Zayn saw how his Mother’s doctor was ringing him, his good mood evaporated and he didn’t even think twice before he yanked the phone from his pocket and answered it.

“Hello? This is Zayn Malik?” He answered, and Liam looked at him in confusion as Zayn sat talking on his phone, making it as obvious as day. Miss Sentance had noticed and was looking at him in confusion. Phones were completely forbidden in lessons, even though everyone always kept them on and on vibrate or silent, but Zayn didn’t care. If the Doctor was ringing him then this was an emergency, classroom or no classroom.

“Zayn, this is Dr. Evans, your Mother has gone into labour early, and she’s asking for you.” The doctor spoke, and Zayn immediately shot up from his seat, pulling his school bag over his shoulder in the process. The questions started to spin around his head, distracting him from the deep voice of the doctor. His Mother had another month or so before she was due to go into labour, so why the hell had she gone into labour now? He wasn’t ready, they weren’t ready at all!

“But…she’s about half a month early, isn’t she? How can she be going into labour?!” Zayn spoke, literally running out of the class, not even bothering about how everyone was yelling at him to come back. He just couldn’t believe it. He had no time to bother with telling everyone what was going on, he needed to get to the hospital right now.

“It’s come to our attention that she has been taking more pills and antibiotics then was subscribed to her, and that can bring on an early labour.” The Doctor spoke again, and Zayn had to ignore the feeling of anger rushing though him. He had tried to tell his Mother that no good would come from taking so many pills all the time, and if the baby came in some sort of trouble or if the poor little thing came with some sort of disorder he would never forgive his Mother.

“Right, well, I’ll be there soon Doctor, thanks.” Zayn spoke, before he put his phone down and into his pocket. The minute the phone went into his pocket, Zayn’s feet set off at a double pace, rushing through the school corridors, his big trainers thrashing against the ground as he did so. He rushed from the school and rushed down into the centre of Bradford to where the hospital was.

Zayn sank down into the chair in the waiting room, his hands trembling as he typed in Harry’s number. It was the second time that he had called him now. He had called as he got to the hospital, explaining what was going on with his Mum and asking for Harry to pick up the girls and look after them, and to tell them what was happening. Now, Zayn was ringing Harry to announce the arrival of his new, tiny, little sister. He put the phone to his ear and listened to it dial. It dialled for a moment, before it answered, but instead of Harry’s deep voice he was met by a load of squabbling and shuffling from the other line.

“Girls, girls, give me the phone you can talk to him in a minute, hold on,” Harry mumbled, before the girls started to give a groan of disproval.

“Zayn? You okay? Is your Mum okay? What’s going on?” Harry asked frantically down the phone, and Zayn could imagine him looking himself into the kitchen so that the girls wouldn’t be able to hear just in case of bad news.

“Harry…” Zayn started, before the image of the tiny, beautiful baby girl started to flash in his mind again. Tears pricked at his eyes.

“She’s a baby girl, she’s 6lbs and 5oz, and she has little brown eyes and tiny hands and she’s beautiful, Harry!” Zayn babbled down the phone happily, and he could see the smile on Harry’s face.

“Oh Zayn, I’m so glad, and she and your Mum are both doing fine?” Harry asked happily, and Zayn nodded, even though he knew Harry couldn’t see him.

“Yeah, Mum’s knackered out, but the baby is okay, she was early and that’s why she’s so little, but the doctors say that once she is eating she’ll be strong again. You can bring the girls to the hospital to see her in about half an hour, I want them to see their new baby sister.” Zayn said happily.

“The girls are eager to talk to you, they are literally kicking down the kitchen door, I’ll let them talk to you now.” Harry smiled, and Zayn could hear the click of a door open and his little sisters start to shout and yell his name down the phone.

“Girls! Girls, one at a time, yeah? Are you both alright?” Zayn asked them, only to be met with the same excited cries from them both.

“How do you expect him to hear you when you’re both screaming at him? One at a time!” Harry laughed in the background, and Zayn couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Is it a girl?” Safaa yelled down the phone, and Zayn laughed.

“Yeah, she’s a beautiful baby girl, and she looks like you pair! She’s really small, but she has big brown eyes, and she’s just as noisy as Safaa.” Zayn chuckled, and heard both his sister’s coo and cheer.

“Yay! Another girl! What’s her name? Did you call her Safaa number two, like I told you too?” Safaa asked again, before Waliyha told her to shut up.

“No, me and Mum haven’t thought of a name yet, but she wont be Safaa number two, that’s for sure.” Zayn chuckled, before his sisters started to throw more questions at him. He answered them all, before telling them that he had to go back and make sure their Mum was okay.

“Harry will bring you up in about half an hour, so be good for him, okay girls?” Zayn told them.

“Course we will, we’re always good for Harry.” Safaa laughed, which made Harry chuckle and both of the girls started to protest.

“I’ll see you both later, alright? Love you guys.” Zayn spoke, before he listened to his little family all wish him goodbye before the phone was disconnected. He placed his phone into his pocket and leaned back in his chair to try and take everything in again. When he had reached the hospital, he had literally just got there in time for his Mum to start pushing. It was a really weird and awkward experience, but the minute he had seen the tiny baby wrapped up in towels and blankets he had turned into an emotional wreck, and even one of the nurses had given him a hug when he had told himself to stop being silly when the tears had fallen from his eyes.

His Mum was now resting, fast asleep in her room, and sleep that she very much needed, and his baby sister was now in an incubator, having tests run on her to make sure that she was okay and healthy. Zayn smiled to himself as he sat in the waiting room. Everything seemed to be okay. That’s when it hit him.

“Aliyah…baby Aliyah.” He whispered to himself, before jumping up and going back into his Mum’s hospital room.

Harry Styles stood over the open incubator, his green eyes looking down at the tiny baby in front of him. He had brought the girls, and the girls had quickly said hello to their Mum and had a cuddle with her before seeing the baby. After seeing the baby and having a debate with Zayn about why the baby was called Aliyah and not Safaa number two, Zayn took the girls off to go and get some food and a drink, leaving Harry in his Mother’s hospital room, looking over the tiny baby in the incubator. Baby Aliyah was fast asleep in the incubator, and Harry was looking down at the tiny bundle with a small smile. Their Mother was fast asleep, and he hadn’t actually met her yet, she had no idea who he was. He was hoping that she wouldn’t wake up to see a random curly haired man stood looking at her baby with a warm smile, because Harry couldn’t think of anything that would be more awkward then having that happen.

He glanced up at the sleeping woman before looking back down at the baby. He gently stroked the baby’s tiny hands, her little hand so tiny compared to Harry’s. Her hand wrapped around Harry’s finger and she stirred a little.

“Hey Aliyah, I’m Harry…it’s nice to meet you.” He whispered, as Aliyah’s big eyes to reveal the beautiful little chocolate marbles looking up at Harry.

“I can’t wait to get to know you, and if you grow up to be like your brother and sister’s, then I think we’ll get along really well, sweetheart.” Harry whispered again, with a big smile. He looked at the tiny baby again, before there was a slight cough from behind him. He turned around to see Zayn’s Mother looking at him with tired eyes.

“So, you are the famous Harry that my daughter’s seem so captivated over.” She spoke tiredly, looking at Harry with a spark of curiosity. Harry tried to prise his finger from the tiny baby.

“She’s er, got a strong grip.” He spoke quietly but awkwardly, and saw how Zayn’s Mum smiled a little.

“The Malik women have always been women of strength.” She spoke softly, as baby Aliyah finally released her grip on Harry. Harry simply smiled.

“Waliyha and Safaa have told me about you. So much, I feel like I know you, even though I don’t.” She spoke again, and Harry still smiled awkwardly.

“I’m Harry Styles.” Harry spoke again, still not knowing what to say.

“Yes, the Harry Styles that planted a morning kiss on my son’s lips on his eighteenth birthday. Waliyha couldn’t express how happy she was when her theory of you and my son being together was correct.” His Mother spoke, and Harry didn’t know what to do. It was now obvious that Zayn had never told his parents about Harry, which was understandable, but how did he react to this new interrogation?

“I don’t know what you and my son are, and I don’t want to know what you are with respect, but you make him happy, and you make my girls happy, and I’m sure that you will make Aliyah very happy as well.” The woman spoke, and Harry frowned a little. She sounded so sad…why was she sad?

“Thank you, I treat the girls like my own sisters, they’re too lovable.” Harry forced out, trying to ignore the questions in his head. Zayn’s Mother nodded and smiled, before she laid herself back down, and Harry took that as the time to leave. He looked back down at the baby with a smile, before he walked over to the door.

“Thank you, Harry.” Zayn’s Mother spoke once again, and Harry looked back at her. Her eyes were closed but she had a small smile on her face. As he looked at her, he didn’t know whether he should hate her or like her. He had a funny feeling that he would never talk to her again anyway, she had given that impression enough to him, and so he looked away from her and left the room, going in search of Zayn and the girls, a frown of puzzlement still etched into his face.   

A/N: Guys, I'm sorry but this will be ending soon...in about three chapters to be exact. There won't be a sequel, I'm sorry! But there will be more Zarry. So don't worry your little Zarry Shipper hearts over it. Thanks loves. :)<3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
90.6K 3.2K 31
Zayn Malik, and Harry Tomlinson-Styles? Isn't Zayn that nerd? Doesn't Harry's brother bully Zayn? Zayn Malik, known as the school nerd. He gets bulli...
114K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...
1.3M 40.2K 35
[Completed] • Zayn Malik. Everyone knows him in Bradford High school. He's the school bad boy. Every girl in school practically throw themselves on...