đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑹īŋŊ...

By author_sam81

MULTI-COUPLE BOOK! Vedika Chauhan × Advik Rajput Sakshi Chauhan × Shaurya Rajput Bhumi Chauhan × Siddhant Raj... More

𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 ✨
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-01
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-02
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-03
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-04
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-05
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-06
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-07
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-08
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-09
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -10
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 11
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-12
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-13
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-14
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -16
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -17
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-18
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -19
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 20
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 21
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 22
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -23
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-24
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 25
check it once!

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -15

965 76 3
By author_sam81

Vedika's pov:

After having dinner all elders are slept and we all are laughing and enjoying. sakshi is behaving weird and she didn't tell me anything. We all are talking then aakash opened our past and our ex stories. I know that my devars are hurt by it.

Suku how is ishan ?
Bhumi asked while sitting beside me.

I saw towards shaurya who's face got dull after listening bhumi. Shaurya is sakshi's boyfriend but bhumi or Manya didn't know about it so she is asking that.

I gave a gare to bhumi and she understood what I meant.

Keep your mouth quit bhumi '
I whispered near bhumi ears. Bhumi raised her eyebrow in curiosity. Why this girl is so curious I think thats why she is a lawyer.

Okay I will tell you later "
I said because I know she won't stop. Bhumi smiled show her all teethe to me.

Bhumi can you stop talking about him ? I didn't remember last time I talked to him and he is just a friend of mine. Did I asked you ever how is shubham?
Sakshi replied playing with her fingers.she looked at shaurya and love are clearly visible in her eyes afterall she is sister of mine.

For God sake di he is my junior. Just once saw difference between us even he is younger than me!
Bhumi said rolling her eyes. I rolled her ear and bhumi started groaning.
After few seconds I left her ear.

Vese bhabhi do you have any ex ?
Shaurya asked me. I'm going to answer but suku interpreted me.

Jiju ke baad kon hi itne bhagyashali hoga jisse didi ne Haan bol diya....

(After my brother-in-law who is that lucky man who proposed di and di accepted it )

I rolled my eyes in response. Yes I never liked anyone else except Advik but he is my fiance and my soon to be husband. I won't love my fiance so who did ?

Bhabhi you didn't even liked a guy in past?
Priya asked and I nods.

Bhai you are damn lucky man"
Abhay said while hitting Advik lightly on his arm. Advik smrinked towards me and I won't stop myself from blushing.

Aww di you are blushing?
Manu teased me and I blushed more after listening her.

What the hell is happening to me. I never blushed or shy in front of anyone so why I'm blushing by his smrik. I feel my cheeks heating up. Oh god! I think I need to leave from here otherwise my full face turned red.

I need to check that dadi take her medicines or not, so i need to go"
I said with my lowered face because advik is sitting just in front of me. I can't face him right now. I get up from there and go to check dadi.

Siddhant's pov:

Bhabhi left from their while blushing. My bhabhi is damn cute. She is going to be my best friend after brother's wedding. I looked at bhumi who is chuckling.

She looking beautiful while laughing. I love her whenever I saw her I want to hug her and taste her pinkish lips which always caught my attention. I want to talk to her and want my answer. She looked at me and we shared an eye contact then I decided to message her.

Message:

(Siddhant saved bhumi's number as darling)

Me
Come outside, i wanna to talk you.

Darling
About?

Me
Just come you know by itself.

After messaging her. I got up and goes outside. I leaned on the side wall then bhumi opened the door slowly and came out I pulled her towards me. She hits on my hard chest.

I m looking at her eyes. She is slightly moving her hand on my chest I think she likes my chest. I placed my lips on her neck and start kissing her neck.

Sid...not..he..re "
She said fumbling little as they are my effects on her.

She pulled me inside a room which was just beside that room in which we all are sat. I pulled her close by her waist and lick her cheek with my tongue. She pushed me and my back hits on wall.

What are you doing! Stop doing these things!
Bhumi yelled at me and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

Now tell me, on which topic do you want to talk?
She asked looking in my eyes. I smirked and pulled her towards me then leaned her on the wall.

Do you like me or not?
I asked her directly because I was disparate to know her answer.

Yes or not?
I asked her again. I want to be polite with her but when she pushed me so I changed my mind.

Yee...yy..yes"
She replied with her closed eyes and a smile formed on my lips after listening her. I loosen my grip on her arms. I snacked my hand on her arm then I pulled her closer to me by her wrist. Her eyes were still closed.

Open your eyes, darling!
I whispered near her ear and she opened her eyes slowly. She looked at me for a few seconds then she jerk my hand harshly from her waist. She goes out of room without looking back at me.

If she likes me so why did he pushed ?
Is she didn't want to physically interacted with her ?

These thoughts are on my mind again and again. I decide to ask bhabhi because she is the only one who can help me in this solution afterall bhumi is bhabhi's real sister.

Sakshi's pov:

I was chatting with shaurya on my phone because bhumi goes out with siddhant. Bhumi thinks that I won't know anything but I know everything. Bhumi is not here to talk me so I talked to shaurya. Why this man is so flirty and I didn't know how many girlfriends did he have in his past because of his flirting skills. He is aakash 2.0.

Messages:

Shaurya
You know when I saw you
in saree at morning I wanna
fuck you on that moment and
want to hear your sweet moans.

Me
Shut up!

Shaurya
You look tempting in saree!
I want your bouncing lemons!!!

Me
Shut up! Don't you have
any shame ?

Shaurya
No I don't have any shame
in front of you, love.

Me
Shameless!

Shaurya
Yes,I m and I accepted it
proudly

Me
Stop talking about these
or otherwise...

Shaurya
What otherwise who will
you complain about me ?

I shut down my phone because I have no option. I turned my gaze on other side. Manya is talking to someone outside so I didn't even talk to her. Someone opens the door. I look towards the door and saw vedi coming towards me holding a glass of water.

Have this, then come I will apply oil and massage your head "
Vedi said giving a glass of water with her one hand and on her other hand there is a medicine.

Vedi I didn't have headache much now so it's didn't need to have medicine"
I replied and vedi gave me a gare so I quietly take medicine from her hand and ate it.

It's quite late you guys go to sleep "
Vedi said to them and a smile formed on my lips. I looked at shaurya who is looking at me with an angry face. I hide my smile.

Bhumi pov:

Why is he being so rude with me ? If he wants to know answer I will tell him nicely, but why did he force me ? I like him but I don't like his that behaviour, I used to hate people with this behaviour but if I like him so why I'm hating him? Did he want to force me ? Or he wants to force me for sex?

I'm totally lost in these thoughts. I'm going to hit on someone but someone held my arm I looked and find advik jiju.

Where are you lost bhumi ?
Jiju asked me.

Should I tell jiju ? No, that was a bad idea leave it ?

Nothing jiju I'm just worried about my some case "
I lied. Jiju caressed my cheek.

Bhumi is there any problem so you can tell me I'm just like your friend"
Jiju tried to make me understand and I decided to tell him.

Jiju your brother is irritating me !
I spoke and jiju chuckled.

Actually your sister is going to become your 'bhabhi' soon , mark my words!
Advik jiju said and left after caressing my hair little.

What did jiju want to say vedi as my bhabhi ?
As soon realised too. Is jiju is saying that 'i have to marry siddhant '?

My cheeks are turned red and they start heating up, ahhh what happened to me. I ran inside the room.

Vedika pov :

Bhumi came inside the room with red cheeks. Something is happened between sid and her. I will ask sid about it.

Di let's sleep on terrace today! And have a girls night?
Sakshi said while taking my permission. I also want to do that because I can't spend my time with my sister's because of hospital and advik. I nodded.

Wow! Di agreed so come let's settled our matress on terrace"
Manu said excitedly and I chuckled looking at her cute behaviour.
.
.
We all settled on the terrace. We looked at each other for a few seconds then I asked breaking the silence.

Oh ok now tell me what is your all going with my devar's ?
I asked them finally in return they widely smiled.

Sakshi you first!
I said to sakshi and raised my eyebrow.

Shaurya is my boyfriend right now and we shared lip kiss "
Suku exclaimed and I'm quite happy because my sister tell me everything.

Ohoho....lip kiss...."
Bhumi said while teasing suku and suku cheeks turned pink. I giggled looking at them.

Now bhumi "
I asked and bhumi stopped passing teasey smiles to sakshi.

Umm di siddhant asked me that I like him or not so I tell him yes but I have a problem he behaves rude sometimes to me and you know that I break those people's nose who are rude to me...so now I'm little upset with him "
Bhumi tells me while playing with her fingers.

Bhumi siddhant have good intentions for you so stop being upset from him. He loves you and I also like him so he is good for you and other decisions are in your hands"
I tried to explain bhumi in return she nods. I hope she understands what I meant to say.

Manu !
Sakshi said when I was almost going to say.

Me and abhay are just friends "
Manu said with lowered head.

Friends?
Bhumi said teasing her.

Okay.... close friends"
Manya said and I nodded because I know Manya and abhay didn't spend so much time together.

Di let me play songs!
Bhumi said while switching on the speaker.
.
.
.
Author:

All boys are laying on their bed but suddenly they heard some music which was coming from terrace. It isn't weird music they are songs. Somebody is playing songs.

Advik get up and goes out of the room. Boys followed him. Advik and all of them are climbing stairs of terrace. They saw their girls.

What are they doing at terrace?
Shaurya whispered loudly.

Girls night I guess "
Abhay said and they looked at him with shock.

I know it by insta"
Abhay said and start looking at girls again.
.

Bhumi and sakshi started dancing on 'ishq nachaawe ' song.

I love this song "
Sakshi shouted while dancing.

This song speaks truth "
Vedika exclaimed.

On the other side boys are not so happy after listening the song lyrics.

After this song Manya played 'sajna ji vaari vaari ' song.

Sakshi pulled vedika to dance but vedika rejected. Sakshi and bhumi both sitted on their mattress. They all are singing the song and boys Chucked looking at them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

New update here! 💞

Target-7 votes 🎯

Next update- tuesday/ Wednesday

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.4K 64
Siddharth Raghuvanshi, Kunwar sa of Rajasthan 🖤 Mishka Rajput , Bai sa of Jodhpur ❤ī¸ Where he is dominating , she hates to be dominated. He is a...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

259K 10.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
110K 5.6K 24
Two souls tied with one string in Arrange Marriage As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I s...
382K 25.3K 48
❝𝐊đĸđĨđĨ 𝐟𝐨đĢ đ‹đ¨đ¯đž 𝐝𝐨𝐞đŦ𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚đŦ 𝐌𝐮đĢ𝐝𝐞Ė¨đĢ, 𝐃𝐚đĢđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐛đŦ𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 #𝟏 What happens when...