TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Oleh kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? Lebih Banyak

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D W.I
B.D T.A
RAN.H
S.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

V.D-9 I.S 🩷

701 7 61
Oleh kokomelon6969

LAST DAY OF MY VALENTINE'S WRAP UP <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM SO HAPPY FOR THE SUPPORT AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT 🩷

THANK YOU THANK YOU

AND PLEASE ENJOY THIS !

SEISHU X FEM YN

HAS SMUT 🚩

"Keep on the bratty attitude and I might just fuck some manners into you"

Can't stop the music
Rihanna
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 1:08
_______________________________________

A relationship should work both ways...where the boyfriend and girlfriend love each other and work it out but what does a couple expect when they get minimal amount of time eventhough they work just next doors?

See...

Yn's a baker and a waitress at the cute cosy cafe that runs by the corner.

Seishu is the apprentice of shinichiro at S.S Motors.

The first Meetup between the two were cute,honestly speaking. Shinichiro had dragged seishu after work to go flirt with one of the older waitresses and yn ended up watching shinichiro get his ass beat up by the senior staff. Seishu found yn's gentle demeanour contradictive to his blunt and rude type of behaviour. Seishu...is more like a dog and yn's an ...adorable cat.

According to seishu,yn gives off orange cat energy.

They got into a relationship soon after sharing many dates and shinichiro walking in on them making out by the garage. It was sweet and  as it progressed to a year ...they got busier with more commitments but the love was there. Just that they didn't have time to be spending like they used to.

"It looks like it's gonna rain ..."

Yn trailed off as she sat beside him on-top a small box that she used as a tool while  he fixed up a customer's bike. Seishu was too engrossed in the work to notice yn's soft gaze upon him quietly working with the bolts and screws. He had his jumpsuit on with it undone and tied to his waist as the white t-shirt he wore underneath which was covered in oil stains. Yn played with the end of her skirt as she watched him tinker with the parts and let out a few sighs and annoyed groans.

"Get me that wrench,will you?"

He asked without looking at her and she scanned through the scattered tools, grabbing the cool metal, she handed it to him as seishu took it-snatched it from her grasp. She expected a quick 'thanks' or maybe a kiss on the head....guess that's too much.

A few more minutes passed without any words being exchanged other than handing tools and having yn to hold the tire in place. The bell of the shop rang, a customer entered and seishu cussed in annoyance as it was nearing closing hours and he didn't need anymore nuisance.

Yn's eyes widened as she saw the customer- a beautiful,tall and slender petite woman with just the right amount of  breasts and butt with a scandalous thigh gap..unlike her, a short midget who has mood swings, blind sometimes, always has to say 'huh' and pretend she understands ...she thought the insecurities vanished but it's still there.

Insecurities...what a simple word that could push someone to the verge of taking their own lives...to yn, she's trying to make peace with her flaws and accept them ...trying to be a more kinder version to herself but ...it still comes back every now and then. It's unfair for seishu to take care of her when she spirals down the path of self doubt, she can't expect him to do that- not like he's aware of how it affects her. Yn's stubborn to let him know about the insecurities that make her feel like she's not worthy of anything.

They seem to be clicking easily...

A heavy sigh left yn as she watched seishu converse with the customer, that woman was obviously flirting with him and maybe he's preferring a more...different lover now. She matched his height and could talk without stuttering. While yn gets too flustered around him and couldn't talk properly, any man would find that trait annoying...it's not a romantic anime where he'll magically say 'i love it when you get all red around me'.

The bike was unattended and yn noticed the mistake in seishu's work, she wanted to forget the scene unfolding before her - so she opted to fixing the bike instead since murder is illegal. Clenching onto the wrench, yn had the bike ready and done within minutes as she recalled what her boyfriend had told her. It's funny how she thought he was doing it wrongly when he's the reason she could finish it without difficulties.

Better yet, she didn't use any tools either.

Wiping the bike clean and polishing it,yn took a towel to clean her sweat droplets away as she settled on the cold floor, her body growing tired from the tinkering and overthinking - mentally draining the already tired girl. She took the day off to be spending time with him but here she was,lying on the floor,napping. Closing her eyes, yn let herself be drifted to take a nap while her boyfriend was still very much busy with the customer.

...

"What the-"

The blonde mechanic had an amused grin etched on his thin lips as he examined the brand new looking bike, wondering how the mere bakery girl managed to do it and HAVE TIME TO NAP!. Crouching down to her, seishu didn't have the heart to wake her up,she was too cute in that position like a cat all curled up with light snores. Brushing away her hair, yn stirred awake as she felt his rough fingers on her cheek.

"Shh...I didn't mean to wake you up"

"Hmm.."

Rubbing her eyes, yn yawned and woke up with his hands on her hips to support her as he knew how clumsy she can be. Yn held onto his arm as he helped her stand, his larger palms warm on her skin,the fabric of her sweater being a thin barrier.

"Morning,sunshine~"

Kissing the top of her head, yn closed her eyes in surprise and flustered by his sudden sign of affection. He's not usually the first to show these type of gestures.

"Morning..."

She mumbled, turning away from him to avoid being caught with red cheeks. Seishu smiled warmly at yn, chuckling at her reaction as he patted her head,

"Thank you for the bike,you really didn't have to"

"...oh...well I just did what you told me"

"You actually listened to me?"

Nodding eagerly, yn watched him put the bike aside and get ready to close up the shop. She tied her hair up in a ponytail, to help him with the closing.

"It's going to rain heavily ..I don't think it's safe for us to travel in this weather"

"Guess we're staying in till the rain stops"

"Do you want me to close the shutters at the front?"

"...sure"

Seishu felt reluctant to have his girlfriend go up the ladders to pull the heavy shutters down as he knows that she's afraid of heights and the thought of her getting injured...but he can't say no to her either,he could use some help after all. Agreeing on her offer, yn went to take a ladder to pull the old fashioned shutter as per his boss said 'old things are gold' which both the youngsters thought was lame.

He was impressed at how yn did it without asking for his assistance as the shutters were closed but the problem was that yn had...a fear of heights ...and low blood pressure which hits unexpectedly.

Great.

"Too high..."

She muttered at the top of the ladder, seishu noticed her discomfort and went closer to her, careful to not let her get panicked. Stretching out his arms, he had a concerned expression as yn may possibly hurt herself.

"I'll catch ya~"

Adding a teasing tone to make her feel less scared, yn gulped and took a leap of faith into his arms and thankfully he caught her. Swinging her around,yn clutched onto his neck as he laughed at her.

"Mind if I carry you around,princess?"

"I'd ..like to be set down,please"

"Oh...but I wanted to carry my princess around ~"

His answers only made yn more speechless and she forced to look away as his intense gaze only made it worse for her to find words to reply him. Setting yn down to her feet, they proceeded to close up and finally had time to unwind. Yn fiddled with the end of skirt, the growing nervousness causing her to become a mess as she could tell that he's in a teasing mode.

"Looks like we're going to stay here for a while"

"I'm bored already"

"Bored to spend time with me?~"

Plopping down on the floor across yn,she flailed her arms to protest. Seishu chuckled,flicking her forehead and looking straight at her with a teasing smile.

"How about we play a game?" Seishu said as he leaned closely,a grin plastered on his face as he watched yn think for a while before settling on a simple truth or dare game,which yn declared that she's the one winning. For all seishu could care,he just wanted to spend time with his girlfriend.

First round

"Truth or dare,seishu?"

She started it with his turn, the question was simple but knowing yn.. she'll probably make him do crazy things. Answering it with a confident grin,

"Truth"

"Would you love me if I was a really slimy creepy worm?"

"...are you for real?"

"The realest one out there, babe"

For a moment yn had this insane grin as she waited for his response, surely a good boyfriend would say yes-

"Nah,I'd step on you"

"WHA-WHY?!"

He then cupped the back of her head,bringing her in close to rest his forehead on hers. She kept her mouth shut and breathing uneven as they were close to each other,

"If you're a worm,I'm the soil,If you're a tree,I'll be your sun, if you're a fish,I'll turn into a sea...that's how much you mean to me"

Smooth.

Now that's what we call a smooth operator. Seishu leaned back to watch yn turn away from him,she always does this- getting all cutesy and flustered then throwing a temper tantrum, it never gets old for him. Infact,seishu enjoys teasing her just for the fun of it,be in bed or anywhere generally. Regaining her composure, yn prepared herself for his turn.

"Truth or dare,cutie?"

"Dare~!"

"Fiesty, aren't we?"

Having a wide grin,yn got fired up for his reply and had alot of possibilities of him making her do something embarassing like the chicken dance or mimicking an animal but what he had in mind threw her off guard.

"Sit on my lap like a good princess, come on~"

That deep stupid husky voice! He's playing dirty knowing yn's weakness. She felt her knees giving away and melting with each moment as seishu intently watched her with amusement. Crawling over to him, she stopped before climbing onto his lap. Yn didn't dared to raise her head, his eyes were beautiful,before she could situate herself there- seishu got impatient and grabbed her by having his hand grip her wrist and the free hand on her hip.

"There, it feels more comfortable like this"

Whispering softly in her ear,yn shuffled around, it felt dangerous to be having her bubble butt moving on his hips. Seishu took in a deep breath,his body heating up as yn accidentally or maybe purposely rubbed her ass on his dick which caused him...to get excited. She too felt a hard object poking on her thigh but decided to let it slide- yn thought it was his phone...

Our yn is innocent here.

"You feel warm,seishu..."

Yn rested her back on his chest, snuggling closer and taking his scent as he wrapped his arms securely around her hips, fingers going under her sweater to dig into her flesh.

"Mhmm,princess you're like a pillow"

"I missed you so much..."

She trailed off, the tone of her voice sounding low and soft. Seishu let out a deep exhaled,his breath hot against the side of her, a blush making its way on his cheeks as he placed his arms around her and held her tightly. It's moments and simple words like these which makes him go absolutely crazy for yn. How could a mere woman play with his heart? He placed a kiss on her temple,

"I missed you too,yn"

Seishu could tell yn was a smiling mess as she was tensed up in that embrace. He wanted this to last forever, staying close and growing to see each part of them.

Second round.

"Truth or dare,seishu?"

"Truth~"

"You're playing safe!"

"Fine,dare. Happy?"

Shifting her position to sit in-between his legs, yn thought of what to make him do and that's when she tugged on the hem of his shirt. A grin made its way to her red lips as she giggled at his flustered expression,

"Come on,take it off~"

Tossing his white t-shirt, seishu shuddered at the cool breeze and it was yn's turn to get to be a blushing mess. She quickly averted her eyes away from him, they've seen each other naked- vulnerable and yet she gets flushed and it's too precious, he wants to protect this girl's heart. Grabbing her by the chin, he brought her close and had his other hand squeeze her hip. Mewling out a small incoherent sound, seishu snickered as he continued his turn.

As he predicted,she went with a dare and yn kind of knew he was waiting for revenge.

"Sweater off. Now"

Rolling her eyes, yn threw her sweater alongside his shirt and crossed her arms with a sassy smirk,completely forgetting she only had a green bra matching his eyes. Seishu sucked in a sharp breath, his fingers itching to pull that bra strap down and fondle her plump bosom, giving her loving like she deserved.

But he decided to tease her by whistling which caused yn to shuffle in her position, it was extremely hard-literally for him to not fucking lose it and take her right there.

Third round

"Truth...huh...have you ever...had a wet dream about me ... jerking yourself off to the thought of us?"

She asked,innocently as charged as she played with his fingers and brought it up to her face and kissed his wrist. Seishu had an arrogant smirk plastered on his lips,having his thumb smear the lipstick off her bottom lip. Yn giggled,the vibrations causing her breasts to jiggle against his chest as she waited for a response.

"Want me to explain every little detail, princess? How your legs wrapped around my head with tongue poking deep into your pussy and you begging me to let you cum on my face?"

His hands were now on her ass,feeling up her warm cheeks as she had a teasing smile of her own and leaning closer to have her head buried in his nape.

"It's a simple yes or no,seishu"

"Yes,plenty of times. How can I not imagine it with having a sexy cute girlfriend?"

Retreating his hands back to her hips,he pinched the sensitive sides of her,having a plan on what his next dare could be for her.

"for this dare...I want you to kiss me"

His eyes darkened as yn turned to face him, their faces inches away as she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck,feeling up his warmth radiating off to her fingertips as she felt shy when his rough calloused palms securely held her hips. Her knees were giving up on being stable as their lips were parted and expecting the distance to be closed.

Their breathings mixed together as one, pressing her lips hungrily on his dry, chapped lips, closing the gap between them. She laid her lips softly,slowly,tenderly kissing him,tasting the familiar sensation of seishu on her tongue. A swarm of butterflies flew around yn as she run lightly had the tip of her tongue running around the outline of his lips,a moan eliciting through the quiet room when he slid in his pink muscle into her mouth.

The kiss became intense as she pulled away briefly,thinking the dare was over but seishu swiftly caught her lips in another kiss- this time it was hungrier and faster,grabbing her hips to press his solid body into hers,melting and moulding together. Pulling away with both of them panting,the sound of them catching their breaths,faces flushed and hearing nothing but their own breathings. Her fingers brushed his loose blonde strands,kissing his forehead,where he had the burnt mark.

He'd never admit it but swishy absolutely loved having her kiss him there,it was something he was insecure of,thinking no one would find his attractive with a red scar but the way she sees him- her eyes having small pink hearts each time she glanced over him- stealing glimpses of him- made seishu scared that he may lose it all one day.

He's scared that yn's going to slip away from him.

Who's going to love a rude man?

"I love you,seishu. So much"

Yn's voice was laced with a dreamy touch as she locked her gaze with his jade orbs. He covered his face with the back of his hand,flustered by her sudden declaration. She rubbed her nose against his, booping him in the process with a cheeky grin,happy that she made him blush.

"I love you too,my clumsy yn"

Fourth round

"We're still playing...well I'd like a dare from my princess now ~"

"Awe I was gonna ask you something good~"

"Fine, what is it?"

"Why...why did you chose me ...I mean...you could've gone with a more ...taller woman...but you...chose me ...why?"

Oh.

Wow.

That struck a chord in seishu as he wondered about the question and had no thoughts behind those eyes and began to tease her about it.

"I mean I could've had that pretty customer just now, she's tall and matched me. She's even a earning a good amount, y'know"

Now he was just bullshitting and pushing her buttons to see her get all riled up and waiting for yn to burst with anger. Seishu expected yn to throw a bratty fit but what he received is far from the expectation. He heard no response from her, instead yn sighed and lowered her head,refusing to meet his intense gaze.

Wait a minute...

Is he not sensing something...was his girlfriend...always this... vulnerable...he knew about her sensitive nature but-

"Shit yn,I didn't mean it-"

Panicking and gripping her by the shoulders, yn had silent tears roll down her flushed cheeks and swallowed the lump forming in her throat. Did she really think he'll leave her...for someone that's probably not going to love him the same way she does? Yn was too ashamed to admit that it hurt her, she put up a strong girl act but now it came crashing down.

"I...I'm sorry I'm not tall...or have any... talents-"

"Shh,what nonsense are you saying? You're perfect,yn. Why would you say these things about you...have you ever thought how happy you make me..? How I feel that I'm not enough for you? "

"What? You're ...like a ray of sunshine and...I'm just a boulder...don't you think that-"

"Yn,baby, please...I love you,inside and out. Nothing's gonna change my love for you,I'm sorry I wasn't ...aware of how you felt and I'm a fucking ass for saying those -"

"Don't say that,it's ..my fault for being insecure and ...it's unfair to dump it all on you"

"Look at me, please. I can't even start how beautiful you are to me,who said I deserve a tall lover? I want you. I always wanted to and it's always going to be you, nobody's gonna change that. I love you so much, each and every part of you...so please,would you let me in your heart?"

"Seishu...you are my heart, I love you"

Wiping her tears away with his thumb, yn leaned into his hand that cupped her puffy cheeks and swollen lips from holding back her tears. He hugged yn tightly in his arms letting her sobs out for good as she let him carry her to the desk,pushing away the tool as he set her down there. His boss is not gonna be too happy about this but who cares?

Placing his index finger under her chin, yn's lips quivered as he smiled tenderly at her. He loved this girl too much that it pained him to see her cry and it even more broke him to know that she had been dealing with this problem for a while now. He brushed away her strands behind her ear,kissing the end in his fingertips and keeping his gazed locked onto hers.

He stood two steps away from her,his eyes sharp on her before slowly lowering down to her neck,nipping away at the flushed skin of yn. The cold wood against her exposed thighs made a shiver run down her spine. His hands left her waist and the moment they did, she placed her hands behind her to maintain her balance as they slid up to cup yn's red cheeks.

"My precious precious girl"

Cooing out to her like a lovestruck puppy, he kissed the side of her lips,his teeth tugging her bottom lip till she tasted iron on her tongue,then devouring her in a teeth-to-teeth lip bruising kiss. She couldn't help but moan and grasp onto his shoulder,her nails digging into the hard flesh of his as they were desperate to hold onto something - get under their skin and absorb their scent - feel the way this kiss is making their bodies react.

Her breasts got heavier,her Nipples aching and turning harder with each swipe of his tongue against hers. The quiet dim garage was now filled with moans and grunts as she had no time react when her bra got discarded.

Without a drop of shame,he popped in a nipple between his teeth and rubbed the other with his thumb roughly. Flicking the bud to make her fingers clutch onto his head, yn's body curved and arched with each press of his fingers on her nipples,her sounds getting louder.

"For every thought you've had of yourself,I've failed you as a boyfriend -as a lover ten times over. You've no idea how many times I've wrapped my hand around my cock and made myself come to just the mere thought of you. How many times I've bitten my own tongue,aching for you as I've shot my load all over my own hands when I could've just dragged you to my room or bent you over the wall and dumped it inside you. The idea of you- I just want to show you my love,yn. I'm scared I'll just ruin you...this is the part...I tell you...if you...if you..."

"Seishu...shut up and fuck me"

That was the last straw. Stripping the girl naked till the skirt pooled around his feet along his jeans, he used his belt to tie her hands above her head, he smothered her breasts and curves with love bites,some purple and some red, the sight of her nipples shiny and like an offering to him caused his cock to throb. Each passing second that he's taking to tease and Ride out till she's trembling made him let go of the self control he had.

Vanilla.

Yn's always had a sweet scent unlike him who reeked of oil yet she didn't mind hugging him after work or when he'd purposely say a snarky comment to push her away. It only made her her more affectionate towards him.

Huffing out profanities and grinding against his tongue which worked godly on her slick walls,he closed his lips over her pulsing clit as she was nearing the edge of her orgasm and was a bundle of hormones just ready to be fucked. Rising to his feet,seishu towered over yn,his thumbs stimulating her nipples as she spread her legs for him and her cum dripping down her thighs to the desk.

Once his tip was inside,he grunted at how tight her pussy was. "fuck,I'm never going to get enough of you" he was equally breathless, pushing his grithy cock inside,her pussy swallowing him deeper till he hit her clenching walls. Yn whined when his dick left her vagina then a loud cry left her when he slammed it inside her without a warning. Tossing her head to the back as he kept her thighs around him, the pleasure became unbearable as yn couldn't wrap her thighs around his waist.

Resting his forehead to hers, "you're all that I want,yn. I need you so bad" his voice turned husky, coarse as she tasted her release on his lips,their saliva connecting their lips as his thrusting began slowly and allowing her to adjust to his shaft.

"Ah fuck!"

He loved the sounds she made during sex, the way her pussy would be clenching and suffocating his cock while he mindlessly thrusted in her till she's nothing but a messy hot girl in his arms. Her hands found their way up to his hair as they stuck to his forehead, her soft whimpering only fuelled to his cock growing bigger inside her.

Reaching out to the drawer where he kept the condoms- his boss doesn't need to know that... Seishu placed the wrapper on yn's lips as she teared it and swiftly took out his cock so he won't have a mini munchkin in 9 months- oh he's positive that tonight he'll be finishing the remaining the 6 condoms. There's plenty.

Plenty.

"Seishu-i need to breathe -"

"My dick was inside you five times and you need time to breath now ?baby just one more, come on...you're a good girl, just like that ~ move your hips ,hun"

His fingers left a red handprint on either side of her love handles as seishu made her ride him on the very same sofa that his boss and his friends would hang by. Her breasts bounced Infront of him as he wasted no time to kiss and milk them out, kissing her passionately as she came for the 6th time that night,plopping down into his arms as he slid out her,throwing the sticky condom to the bin. Hugging her sweaty body, yn took a deep breath and had a dazed smile.

"Are you feeling good,hun? Did I overdo it..."

"No...you were perfect,seishu"

She snuggled closer to him, being the small spoon as he wrapped his arms around her, leaving her for a while as he retrieved her sweater and his jeans. Lighting a cigarette,he helped her put it on and glanced at the clock seeing it was past 3am and nearing 4. He heard yn yawning, leaning in to kiss her cute cheek as she whined at him.

"Ready to go home,yn? The rain stopped"

"Bring me home, please"

Sushi didn't need to be told twice as he brought her back to his place band gave his girlfriend a good cuddle session. The ride home was peaceful as she fell asleep hugging him, he had no intentions of waking her up so he took the liberty to carry the girl up to his apartment and gently lay her down,kissing her forehead.

The couple forgot that it was Valentine's day- seishu only realised it in the morning and called the day off as he had planned to spoil his lovely girlfriend who's now all cosied up on his chest. Planting a kiss on her forehead,he made way to get started on breakfast as she's always the one to wake up before him. It's only fair to spoil her every now and then when he's had the time.

Maybe he'll finally wear that dog ears and tails that she bought.

"Happy Valentine's, sunshine ~"

Hugging his torso from the back,yn kissed his bare skin as he made breakfast while she sat on the counter,wearing his shirt and making corny jokes. He did nearly burnt the kitchen down and yn took over in making fresh golden fluffy pancakes as the ones he made were...black...

"Happy Valentine's,seishu"

Bonus:

Valentine's for shinichiro was not his fond day to spend with considering that he's single while his friends;

Wakasa was probably screwing his roommate...

Takeomi with random girls from the bar...

And benkei with that blind date.

Then here he was...spending time in his lovely shop -

"I'm gonna fire that kid,I swear to god!"

Mumbling angrily as he cleaned the horrendous garage that had ... questionable stains...what more could he possibly want?! His phone rang and it was grandpa Sano saying that shinichiro should close the shop as they were going to meet a suitor...

Could the day get more worse?!

_______________________________________

YAHOOO

AND WITH THAT IM CLOSING THE VALENTINE'S LINEUP.

ik there's a Koko shot left but I need time to cook up something...

Only the best for my lovely readers 🩷

Thank you 🩷💕

And please enjoyyy <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.5K 945 3
❝ THE numero uno Arataki Itto is falling for someone ? HAHAHAHA... yeah, maybe you're right.❞ ━ arataki itto x gender neutral! reader genshin impact
108K 1.7K 65
Requests are always open. Message me the details.
5.6K 245 22
Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gus. One day, they end up stumbling upon a...
48.3K 1.4K 18
[𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧...