𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮�...

Per briflareii

Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show... Més

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 (𝐅𝐘𝐒)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

664 53 0
Per briflareii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Later that night as soon as Ayra made it back to the hotel, she ain't even look at Dwayne. She got in the bathroom and took a shower before taking a Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator that she got from one of the hotel employees on her way up to her hotel room.

Ayra stared at the test with an emotionless expression. She wasn't upset about the results but she didn't have an immediate emotion towards it. The test result is Pregnant with a numerical result of 2-3 displayed indicating that conception occurred between two to three weeks ago.

"Ayra, are you okay in there?" Dwayne asked as he knocked on the door.

Ayra opened the door and slammed the pregnancy test against Dwayne's chest. "Congratulations, Daddy," Ayra told him before shutting the bathroom door closed in his face.

Ayra slid down the wall and sat on the floor. She never imagined that she would be this emotionless after finding out she was pregnant. Her emotions and thoughts did not make any sense to her.

Dwayne opened the door and walked in. He sat down next to her and placed a hand on her lap. "Are we happy or sad?" Dwayne asked her.

"Are you happy?" Ayra asked him.

"I'm happy but you seem out of it," Dwayne answered.

"I don't know how I feel," Ayra said.

"You don't feel anything," Dwayne said.

"I don't feel overjoyed, happy, nervous, sad, angry, anything. I don't feel any emotions," Ayra said.

Dwayne lays his head on her shoulder. "Don't worry. It takes a long time to sink in," Dwayne said.

"What if it doesn't?" Ayra asked him.

"I'll be here, I got you," Dwayne answered.

This was a shock for Ayra that she felt nothing. She thought she would have a dramatic moment when she found out she was pregnant but now that it's a reality, she is numb.

"Maybe when I go to my doctor... It'll sink in," Ayra said.

"It will," Dwayne said.

Dwayne stands up. Suddenly she was no longer sitting on the floor, and a strong arm was wrapped around her waist. Dwayne carried her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Don't think too much about this, okay, we'll figure it out," Dwayne said.

Ayra nodded. "But you happy about this like really happy, right?" Ayra asked him.

Dwayne smiled. "I'm over the moon happy about this," Dwayne answered.

As long as Dwayne was content with the situation, Ayra was satisfied. Over the coming months, they would figure everything out and simply do what felt right.

"Okay," Ayra said.

1,234,934 likes
ayraicy Day 01 #WrestleMania
View all 8,344 comments

Ayra walked into the stadium. Almia and Sefa approach her. "So, are you pregnant?" Texie asked Ayra.

Ayra nodded. "Yes, but please don't tell anyone. I made an appointment with my doctor to find out how far along I am," Ayra said.

"You have to be at least five or six weeks along," Sefa said.

"The pregnancy said that conception occurred between two to three weeks ago," Ayra told them.

"Yeah, so you're five weeks then," Texie said.

"Yeah, I guess I'll be due in December," Ayra said.

"Awe, a Christmas baby would be cool," Sefa said.

They're all excited and asking Ayra loads of questions about name ideas, preferred gender, and other wonderful things, but Ayra feels disconnected from their joyful excitement as if everyone else is on a celebratory train that she wants to board but cannot, leaving her to wonder what is wrong with her.

"Can I ask y'all a question?" Ayra asked them.

"Sure, what is it?" Sefa replied.

"How did y'all feel when y'all found out that y'all were expecting?" Ayra asked them.

Sefa and Texie looked at each other. "Are y'all not happy?" Texie asked Ayra.

Ayra shakes her head. "No, he's very happy but I feel nothing like I have no feelings toward being pregnant," Ayra informed them.

"We were happy but nervous, and it's okay to feel conflicted," Sefa said, trying to comfort his cousin.

"I don't feel conflicted. I just feel nothing. Does this make me a bad person? Like Dwayne is all excited. And talking about names, and making a nursery but I'm thinking about what I want to eat," Ayra said.

Texie pulled her into a hug. "It's okay, I think once you see your doctor maybe you can talk to her about this," Texie said.

"Yeah, I believe that it just hasn't set in for you yet," Sefa said.

Perhaps Sefa and Texie were right - once she has the pregnancy officially confirmed, she may have a stronger reaction to the news.

"Maybe, but I'm just worried that I won't have maternal instincts," Ayra said.

"The fact that worried about that means you will have maternal instincts, now let's stop talking about this before someone overhears us and spreads it," Texie said.

"Yeah," Ayra said.

They walk around before they stop at catering. Joe and Jade are sitting at a nearby table with Jon and Trinity. Ayra takes a seat next to Joe And he immediately pushes his plate in front of her.

"You should eat after all that throwing up you now this morning," Joe whispered to Ayra.

"How did you know?" Ayra asked Joe, whispering.

"I stopped by to talk to Dwayne And I heard you," Joe answered, lowering his voice.

"Oh," Ayra said as she started picking at the food on the plate.

"You need to eat for the baby," Joe whispered.

Ayra's eyes widened. "How did you—Do you all know?" Ayra asked, looking around the table.

"Yeah, we do, Dwayne let it slip when he couldn't find you earlier, congrats," Jon answered.

Ayra was going to kill Dwayne. He and his loose lips couldn't even hold it together for a damn day. Ayra looked at Joe. "You're not mad, right?" Ayra asked Joe.

"No, I know you always wanted to be a mother so why would I be mad at that," Joe answered.

Ayra laid her head on his shoulder. "But you gotta beat up Dwayne because that's not how I wanted y'all to find out," Ayra said with a pout.

"He was worried because you wouldn't stop throwing up so he wanted us to keep an eye on you that's all," Joe said.

"Oh look that, Joe defending Dwayne, shocking," Jade said, teasing Joe.

Joe rolled his eyes. "Not too much now," Joe said.

Ayra wiggled her nose as she yawned. "I can't wait for this day to be over, I'm tired," Ayra said.

"You just got here," Trinity said.

"Blame the baby," Ayra said.

"Damn, she's already using the baby as an excuse," Joe said, causing everyone to laugh.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.2K 221 36
Finn Balor A.K.A. Fergal Devitt was at the top of the mountain having just become the first ever Universal Champion. But an injury has him forced to...
62.6K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
28.1K 548 40
never underestimate the power of a hug